Side By Side

Bởi Sagittarius_books

Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having... Xem Thêm

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
Author's note:
~Announcement 📢~

•33•

525 44 9
Bởi Sagittarius_books

Win woke up, his lips automatically curled up feeling the heavy weight on his waist. He looked down to see the strong arm around his waist, he rubbed the hand, he stared outside the window, his fingers caress the skin.

Bright sniffed his nape and said in a groggy tone "Good morning Bella" He snuggled his face on his nape, Win put his hand on Bright's head, his fingertips meddle in his soft fluffy hairs, slightly scratching his scalp. "Good morning tiger" He whispered, Bright smiled.

"Ummm" He made a cute noise, Win laughed. He laid down straight, Bright looked up from his shoulder. "Aow tiger is blushing" He teased. Bright puckered his lips and nodded "I'm shy" He kept his head on his shoulder. They stayed in that position with closed eyes, letting the comfort embrace them in each other's arms.

"Get up tiger, we have to go back" Win said. Bright whined, bounced up on Win's body, he smirked looking at the male underneath him. Win's eyes wandered around the upper male's face, his sharp eyes, his sharp pointed nose, perfect eyebrows, cupid shaped lips, tiny scar on the left side of his upper lip. He touched his face, Bright nuzzled his nose on the palm, Win smiled.

They got up, freshen up. Bright packed his luggage properly. He saw Win was fumbling with something inside the closet. He didn't want to interrupt, he just waited for him to turn around.

Win looked at the thing closely, I have to use it for keeping my tiger safe. He closed the wardrobe turned around to see Bright sitting with doe eyes, tilting his head slightly. Win snickered at his behavior. "My tiger is acting cute huh?" He walked towards him, Bright bit his lips, still smiling, he crawled on the bed, in front of Win. Win patted his head, Bright smiled.

They spent the whole morning like teenagers in love. They didn't kiss, nor they did any kind of intimidating things, but the soft touches, whispers, calling nicknames already make them feel loved.

Bright Win both walked to someone's house. Bright was looking at the surroundings, Win knocked the door. The door swung open minutes later, revealing a lady. "Ajin?" He nodded. "Is Uncle Jo there?" The lady nodded.

They entered inside. Win stopped Bright "Bright you stay here, let me go and talk first then I'll call you" Bright wanted to ask something but he backed away and nodded. He sat on the couch, Win walked to a room.

Win knocked at the door thrice, "Uncle Jo, it's me Ajin"

"Come inside kid" He walked inside, he saw Uncle Jo was sitting on the floor in a meditating posture with closed eyes. "About the ring?"

Ajin sighed as expected the man knows the purpose of his sudden arrival "Yes uncle" Jo opened his eyes, motioned him to sit near him. Win sat down.

"I don't know about this ring either Ajin, it was your grandpa who knew everything about it. I'm surprised you still kept this with you"

"It's not like that uncle, I just want to keep my lover safe as--"

"I know.. I know" He nodded. Ajin sighed again.

"Things are getting a bit difficult now, your lover is a normal person, and what I can see, your lover is the next target"

Ajin gritted his teeth, looking at the fire in the fireplace. "Your lover needs you, is he the same person?"

"Yes"

"Did you ask him anything about the past?"

Ajin shook his head. Jo sighed "I won't say anything, but you need to clear things with him, then you can proceed with whatever you're thinking Ajin. Your grandpa gave it you for purpose, he didn't say anything to me, but I guess you can find it on your own"

"But... Should I give him this?"

"Remember this, the power of love and the power of God are same. If you believe in God with honesty you can overcome any danger. Rest you know" He said and closed his eyes.

Ajin nodded, he had the determination in his eyes. He stood up "Thank you uncle"

"Stay with him Ajin, he needs you" Uncle Jo said. Ajin smiled and nodded walked outside. He stopped seeing Bright sitting quietly on the couch looking around. He opened his fist, his eyes fell on the ring Grandpa now you can only help me.

"Tiger?" Bright looked up "Bella?" Win smiled. "Come let's go back" Bright nodded. They walked out of the house. The lady went inside "Are you sure Ajin can do it?" Jo opened his eyes, looked at the fire "Trust and loyalty will only prove his powers"

They bid good bye to the citizens. The kids were sad, specially Lily, she was crying hard as her hero uncle was going away. Bright was hugging her tightly. "I'll come back again bubba" He whispered rubbing her head.

"D-Don leab me.. " She cried. Bright looked at Win, who had a soft smile. Bright closed his eyes She doesn't have her parents here anymore, no relatives, I feel good with her, she's so small and fragile, what should I do now. He felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked up. Win smiled and nodded, he squated down beside Bright, "Lily"

She looked to Win with teary blue eyes "Uncle jini" Win smiled brightly, he took her in his arms "Can I ask you something?" She rubbed her eyes and nodded. "Will you come with us?" Her eyes widened, along with Bright's.

"Bella" Win looked at Bright "I know how much you love kids, specially her. You wanted to protect her, let's take her with us" Bright bit his lips trying not to cry. Win looked at Lily, who gave a toothy smile to them.

They stood up, both of them looked at others. Ajin's grandma walked to Win rubbed his cheeks "Take care of yourself and your new family Ajin"

Win put Lily down and bent down to touch his grandma's feet "I'll miss you mum" She patted his head, she looked at Bright, who clasped his hands together "Please let me court Win, let me show him how much I love him. Bless us please"

The lady giggled and hugged him "You have all of my blessings son, take care always"

They finally bid goodbye to all and walked away. Bright was busy with Lily all the way talking about what they'll do together, what she'll do there, planning about the future. The girl was excited to start a new life with her new guardian. She don't know about her original parent's whereabouts but she loves the two males the most.

They reach their home, Win's apartment. Lily was asleep on Bright's shoulder, Bright silently walked inside Win's bedroom. Win looked at the silent room I didn't thought of coming back again, I came back with my new family.

He felt hands circling around his waist, pulled back to the chest. Win leaned his head back on Bright's shoulder. Bright nuzzled his nose on Win's neck from the side "Welcome back Bella"

Win turned around, circled his hands around Bright's waist. Both kept their forehead attached "Are you sure Bright that you want to be with me? There's still time to back away" Bright made a thinking face "Ok let me back away" He backed away, Win frowned, Bright walked at the side, his shoulder bumped to Win's. He gasped "Oh my god, hi beautiful, my name's Bright, can I take you on a date with me?"

Win laughed. Bright chuckled, he pulled Win closer to his side both were hugging side to side in opposite position. "Where ever I stumble I find you, in the future I'll stumble on you."

"You'll be sweet like this everyday?"

"I'll try, efforts don't go in vain"

"Sweet talker"

"Only for you"

"Is it? Your eyes will be on me from now on?"

"Of course not" Win frowned. Bright sighed "My eyes will be on you and my little principesa" Bright pulled Win's wrist and rolled him to his body, hugged him from behind whispered in his ear "Don't be jealous of our child now Bellissima"

Win blushed "What's with your different language nicknames huh?"

"To make you feel loved and make others single in different languages" They both chuckled. "Tiger" Win called him, Bright hummed with closed eyes hugging him tightly.

"Let's start over again, me you and our little lily, I want to do all the things which couples do going on dates, having little arguments, laughing, teasing, shopping together, wearing couple outfits, walking hand in hand."

"Master wants master gets" He put a soft smooch on his cheek.

The ring

'Bellissima' means extremely beautiful
'Principesa' means princess

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

259K 21.8K 44
[Featured in FreetheLGBT: Diverse Literature reading list and Humor: Young. Dumb. Full of Fun list] Colin Mitchell, a photographer at a well-known st...
16.8K 1K 17
"Do you....do you trust me?" "Baby...." "Papa....Dadda...kiss kiss" Here the story depicts between two young man who are busy with there lives but...
95.8K 3K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
457K 24K 130
[COMPLETED ✅] Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn, a famous Instagram Superstar goes through a break-up. Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree, a famous Thai Model and...