The Treasure Arc (SMG34 RP st...

By Toon4life

Join the SMG4 crew on a treasure hunt with wacky adventures! Full of comedy, romance and angst! Me and my fri... More

Chapter 1 - A new beginning!
Chapter 2 - Spooky scary forest!
Chapter 3 - Breakfast in the cabin
Chapter 4 - Unexpected visitors
Chapter 5 - Rescuing the ''princess''?
Chapter 6 - Back to the Showgrounds?
Chapter 7 - Friendship blossoming~
Chapter 8 - New players join the party!
Chapter 9 - Bonding time?
Chapter 10 - Headache incoming!
Chapter 11 - Pancakes time!
Chapter 12 - The ship has been sailed slowly~
Chapter 13 - The fairy garden!~
Chapter 14 - Love confession~
Chapter 15 - Summer love
Chapter 16 - SMG4's worst fear
Chapter 17 - Snowtrapped situation
Chapter 18 - Bird up!
Chapter 19 - Damsel in distress~
Chapter 20 - Foe or friend?
Chapter 21 - Meme power go brrr
Chapter 22 - Rewind time!
Chapter 23 - Operation bird down!
Chapter 24 - Playing house!
Chapter 25 - Make a wish everyone!
Chapter 26 - Teacher's pet
Chapter 27 - Beach time baby!
Chapter 28 - Chilling with the homies~
Chapter 29 - Cute confession~
Chapter 30 - Hot spring? Count me in!
Chapter 31 - What the dog doing?
Chapter 32 - Happiest man ever
Chapter 33 - Two painful sides
Chapter 34 - A small yet cute situation!~
Chapter 35 - Fun memories with friends!
Chapter 36 - Double trouble
Chapter 38 - Love is blessing~
Chapter 39 - Gay love in the air~
Chapter 40 - Visiting an old rival
Chapter 41 - The final showdown
Chapter 42 - Smg4's nightmare
Chapter 43 - Family road trip!
Chapter 44 - Let's fight for love!
Chapter 45 - The nightmare is over
Chapter 46 - Everybody loves Smg3!
Chapter 47 - A new family member?
Chapter 48 - Mama is a crybaby!
Chapter 49 - Here comes the baby!
Chapter 50 - Baby on board!
Chapter 51 - Softie Papa3
Chapter 52 - Adorable dorks~
Chapter 53 - It's just a theory, a gay theory!
Chapter 54 - No more fake news!
Chapter 55 - Mario and Meggy's moments
Chapter 56 - Mama4's PTSD
Chapter 57 - Sweet chaos!
Chapter 58 - Cuteness overloaded!
Chapter 59 - The end of their adventure
~ Epilogue ~

Chapter 37 - Bonding between meme guardian and his avatar

379 11 17
By Toon4life

Smg4 sees a nice looking cabin that looks similar to the treehouse but winter style. Eggdog barks happily then runs towards the cabin. Mario sees the cabin then he runs over to it.

Mario: Mario is so happy! Mario can finally stop walking!

Meggy: It looks like we found a place to stay!

Smg3: Finally some inner peace.

Everyone enters the cabin and looks at their surroundings. It's a big place for a lot of people to stay. Smg4 lays Smg3 down on the couch then looks for the bedroom until he sees one and looks horrified.

Smg4: Uhhh guys? I hope you like sharing bed because there's one giant bed for us-

Meggy walks over to a chair then takes a seat and relaxes.

Meggy: Yeah that should be fine!

Mario looks around the cabin and then feels very hungry.

Mario: Mario is hungry! Smg3, could you make something for Mario to eat?

Smg3: Ugh fine. Help me up, would ya fatso?

Smg3 tries to get up on his own but couldn't for some reason. Smg4 keeps looking around the place and Eggdog sees Meggy as he jumps on her lap while demanding pets. Mario helps Smg3 up while Meggy pets Eggdog.

Meggy: Hey Smg3, there is some food in my bag over at the door if you're not able to find food here!

As Mario helps Smg3, he appreciates the help and nods to Meggy until suddenly Smg3 loses balance and falls on Mario with a "oof" sound. Smg3 says with a muffle.

Smg3: Can my day get any worse than that?

Smg4 hears noises from the living room as he checks it out and sees the scene. Smg4's eyes wide and looks shocked and turns mad.

Smg4: MARIO WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO SMG3??

Meggy gets up then gently sets Eggdog down and runs over to Smg3.

Mario: Mario did nothing! He fell on Mario!

Meggy: Yeah Mario was helping him up to go make food but he fell suddenly. Are you ok Smg3?

Smg3 lifts his head as he gets off of Mario and sits down on the floor.

Smg3: Yeah I'm fine, my body decided to fall on Mario and I'm surprised you are chill with that fatso.

Smg4 calms down and feels relieved that everything went okay. Eggdog checks on his owner while sniffing him.

Mario: Mario is more upset that Smg4 thinks that Mario is being bad..

Meggy: Do you need help getting back up Smg3?

Smg4 hears that from his best friend then feels bad about yelling at him for misunderstanding the situation. He kneels down on Mario's level and pats his shoulder.

Smg4: I'm sorry Mario for yelling at you. You didn't do anything bad.

Mario: It's okidoki! Mario feels better now!

Smg4 smiles at Mario when Smg3 looks at Meggy but then he feels weird and hot all of sudden.

Smg3: Ughh why do I feel like shit all of sudden? Am I sick or something?

Eggdog looks at Smg3 with a sad face then goes to his lap to comfort him. Mario looked over at Smg3 sadly.

Mario: Is Smg3 going to be okidoki?

Meggy: He will be fine! Smg4 could you go make some soup for your lover? I'll go grab some pillows and blankets to help him get comfortable!

Smg4 places the back of his hand on Smg3's forehead to check his temperature.

Smg4: You are very warm honey, I think you might be sick-

Smg3: What!? NO! I CAN'T BE SICK! I'M GONNA PROVE THAT I'M FINE!

Smg3 gets up while holding Eggdog to prove his point until he feels nauseous and his knees are weak. Smg4 notices and catches him right on time.

Smg4: Riiiight, lemme lay you back on the couch while Meggy is getting pillows and blankets for you hun.

Smg3 grumbles a bit as Smg4 helps him lay down on the couch and takes Eggdog off of him.

Smg4: Don't want our precious son getting sick too!

Meggy comes back with some pillows and blankets and brings them to Smg3.

Meggy: I got the pillows and blankets for my sick friend!

Smg4: Great! Now Meggy can make you feel comfortable while I'll make some chicken noodle soup. You stay right there mister! Mario, keep an eye on him.

Smg4 smiles then goes to the kitchen and gathers some ingredients while placing Eggdog down and gives him a pet. Smg3 groans as he watches Mario and Meggy with an annoying look on his face.

Smg3: I hate my life.

Meggy helps him get comfortable with the pillows and blankets while Mario watches him while clearly worried about him.

Meggy: Ok Smg3 are you comfortable? Do you need anything else?

Smg3 sneezes and feels worse than before.

Smg3: I want this to end now. Also tissues and uhhh water would be nice.

Smg3 takes off his hat and throws it on the coffee table.

Smg3: I hate this feeling so muuuch...

Meggy: Alright be right back!

She walks away to go get a box of tissues and a glass of water.

Mario: Mario thinks that we should take Smg3 to Celeste for help!

Smg3: We should give Celeste a break. She did so much for us so we need to take care of each other. I'm not dying Mario.

He chuckles weakly and pats Mario's hand for comfort then sneezes more.

Smg3: Ughhh...

Meggy comes back with the box of tissues and glass of water. She sets the box where Smg3 can reach it and hands him the glass of water.

Meggy: We should really only ask her for help when it is an emergency!

Smg3: Don't worry about me Mario, I'll be fine. Just a stupid cold..

Mario: Okidoki..

Smg3 drinks the water then places it next to the tissues.

Smg3: Thanks squid. I hope my love didn't burn the kitchen down while making soup..

Meggy: You're welcome Smg3! I think Smg4 won't burn down the kitchen. You have trained him too well!

Mario: Mario bets he will make some of the best soup you have had!

Smg3 sneezes again then reaches for the tissue box and grabs some to blow his nose. He smiles weakly at them as he's getting comfortable on the couch and notices Mario is watching him.

Smg3: You don't have to watch me, I'm not a baby...

Smg4: Yes you are you whiny boyfriend.

Smg4 overhears Smg3's comment while continuing cooking.

Smg3: Well I didn't ask your opinion scrub!

Smg4: See? Baby.-

Smg4 giggles as Smg3 rolls his eyes while sniffing with his stuffed red nose.

Mario: Smg4 told Mario to watch you!

Mario continues to watch him while Meggy takes a seat back in the chair.

Meggy: if you need anything else, let me know!

Smg3: Yeah yeah I know. Of course he told you to do that.

Smg3 blows his nose more as he watches Mario staring at him. He sighs as he throws the used tissues in the trash.

Smg3: How about entertain me while waiting for food? Or do something else beside staring into my sick soul.-

Mario looks around for something to do until he finds a game of Gno.

Mario: How about we play this?

Smg3 looks at the card game as he remembers back to the train ride that Smg4 kept winning and makes him rage. He looks back at Mario and sniffs.

Smg3: Sure why not. One game won't hurt...

Eggdog does a little dance to the balcony and barks at Meggy. She looks over at the egg and notices he wants to go outside. She walks over then puts her coat on and puts the scarf on Eggdog while giving him a pat on the head.

Meggy: There we go! We don't want you getting too cold out there!

Meggy opens the door and goes outside with Eggdog. While she's taking Eggdog outside, Mario sets up the game of Gno and clearly doesn't know how to play and thinks they are playing Go Fish.

Mario: Hmmm do you got any threes?

Smg3: Mario we're not playing Go Fish, it's Gno you idiot!

Mario looks at the cards then at Smg3 then back at the cards again and thinks for a minute.

Mario: OoOOooh Mario gets it now!

Smg4 finishes cooking as he serves plates on the table and feels proud about it.

Smg4: Alright food's ready!

Smg4 opens the balcony door, announcing to Meggy that food's ready then closes it to keep the cabin warm.

Smg3: Oh finally. It's better to be good.

Meggy comes back into the cabin with Eggdog and walks over to the table.

Meggy: Smg3? Do you need help getting to the table or do you want one of us to bring your food to you?

Smg4 has an idea that he knows Smg3 won't like it.

Smg4: What about Mario helping you feed you? So you can stay comfy and feel less nausea. And you can play Gno later!

Smg3 looks at him like he's crazy or something.

Smg3: ...Are you serious? I can eat on my own!

Meggy giggles then takes Smg3's soup and puts it on the table next to Mario. She walks back to the other table and takes a seat. Mario takes a spoon with soup to feed Smg3.

Mario: Mario is going to fly for you!

Mario starts to move the spoon around like a plane while making plane noises. He moves the spoon towards Smg3's mouth to feed him.

Smg3 looks unamused as he wants to kill someone then he opens his mouth to taste the soup that Smg4 cooked.

Smg3's mind: Smg4 you are a dead man when I'm feeling better!

Smg4 enjoys his soup while smiling.

Smg4: Do you guys like my soup?

Meggy: Yeah it's really good Smg4! You learned a lot from Smg3!

Mario: Mario likes the soup and enjoys feeding Smg3!

Mario continues to feed Smg3 the same way he did before for every spoonful of soup. Smg4 blushes a bit from his friends' positive comments and keeps smiling.

Smg4: Thanks guys! I did learn a lot from Smg3 so I should thank him for teaching me wonderful dishes!

Smg3 enjoys being fed when Smg4 mentions his name and thanking him, he blushes and stays silent. Mario finishes feeding Smg3 the last of the soup and he's disappointed that he's done feeding him. Meggy finishes her soup then cleans up and puts away the bowl.

Meggy: Thanks for making soup Smg4!

Smg4: No problem, Meggy! Glad you enjoyed it!

Smg4 gets up and starts cleaning the kitchen up before checking on Smg3. Smg3 notices the disappointment on Mario's face and smiles weakly.

Smg3: I know I don't say this often but thanks for feeding me Mario.

He whispers to Mario

Mario: You're welcome!

Mario whispers back with a big smile.

Smg3: We can still play Gno then maybe watch a movie together?

He grabs a tissue quickly then sneezes a lot. Mario grabs the Gno game.

Mario: Mario is ready to play some Gno and then watch a movie!

Smg3 coughs and throws more tissues in the trash.

Smg3: Get ready to lose Red!

He picks up his cards and feels ready. Smg4 finishes cleaning then joins Meggy while whispering to her.

Smg4: Is it me or Smg3 and Mario are getting closer to becoming friends? I'm happy that he's more open than before. Remember that he hated Mario's gut?

Meggy: Yeah it looks like it! I'm really happy to see them being friends! I had a feeling that they would be friends one day but I didn't expect it to happen this soon! A lot has changed with Smg3 since we went on this adventure.

She whispers back while watching the two of them. Smg4 whispers back as well.

Smg4: Smg3 did change a lot on this adventure and I'm proud of him. I hope he stays like this until we find the treasure. I should give him medicine for the cold.

Smg4 smiles as he walks to the bathroom to search for medicine while Eggdog follows him. Smg3 is focused on the Gno game but his head hurts and coughs a lot.

Smg3: Owww man I can't..

Mario looks at Smg3 concerned.

Mario: Mario can wait to play Gno another time if Smg3 needs to rest.

Meggy walks over to Smg3.

Meggy: You alright? Smg4 went to get some medicine so maybe that will help.

Smg3: Yeah, just a headache and my throat hurts a lot from coughing. If only I got a head massage, that would help a lot.

He coughs even more as he puts the cards away because he couldn't focus anymore. He sneezes a lot too while grabbing tissues to blow his nose once again.

Mario: Mario could give you a massage but Mario thinks that you would rather Smg4 do that-

Smg3: I really don't care who, I just need a massage badly...

He continues to cough a lot as his voice is getting weaker while feeling miserable.

Mario: Okie dokie Mario will give you a massage!

Mario starts to give Smg3 a head massage. Smg3 closes his eyes as he enjoys the head massage while feeling less pain and relaxes with a cute smile on his face. Smg4 comes back with medicine and a glass of water until he sees Mario giving a massage to his lover. Smg4 smiles then places stuff on the table and whispers to Mario.

Smg4: Whenever you're done massaging him, give him this pill and water so he can get some rest. You're doing a good job taking care of him.

Smg4 pats Mario's head then leaves these two alone to get ready for bed. Mario smiles happily that he's helping then continues for a little bit longer. He stops and gives him the pill with the water. Meggy walks over to Smg4 and whispers to him.

Meggy: I can't believe that Mario is behaving so well right now. Are we sure he's not the sick one?

She says jokingly. Smg4 giggles quietly and whispers back.

Smg4: I really don't know but it's very rare to see Mario being ya know, humble and caring. Maybe he doesn't like seeing Smg3 being sick and Mario really loves spending time with him.

Smg4 watches carefully behind the bedroom door to see what's going on with Mario and Smg3. Smg3 takes the pill and drinks water as he's done with it, he hands it back to Mario and coughs a bit.

Smg3: Thanks for the head massage, I feel less painful than before. Maybe we should go to bed now by joining them.

Mario: Mario is tired.

Mario is about to start walking to the bedroom but stops when he remembers that Smg3 had trouble walking earlier.

Mario: Do you need Mario's help getting to the bedroom?

Smg3: Mhmm..

Smg3 looks sleepy while coughing as he lifts his arms up slowly to tell Mario to pick him up. Mario picks him up then carries him to the bed and sets him down on the bed. Mario jumps on the bed and feels ready to sleep. Meggy giggles as she watches them then walks over to the bed and gets in too.

Meggy: Goodnight guys!

Mario: Goodnight!

Smg4 watches with a big mouth open and wide eyes.

Smg4's mind: Okay this is a first! Smg3 will never let someone do that to him!

He joins in bed with his friends as he sees a sleeping Smg3 and starts cuddling with his lover.

Smg4: Goodnight guys, sweet dreams.

Everyone falls asleep on the giant bed while Eggdog sleeps on Meggy's legs. The next morning, everybody sleeps peacefully until Eggdog wakes up first and licks Mario's face. Mario wakes up from Eggdog's licks and looks over at him.

Mario: Oh hello Eggdog!

He gives him a pat and then gets out of bed and walks out to the living room. Eggdog barks quietly and follows Mario everywhere he goes until he walks to the balcony and stares at him. Mario sees Eggdog at the balcony door, looking at him.

Mario: Eggdog wants Mario to let him outside right?

Mario walks over to the door then opens it and goes outside to the balcony with Eggdog and closes the door behind him. Eggdog runs around happily while rolling around on the snow but feels cold so he gets out quickly and shakes it off. Suddenly the door knocks behind Mario. He looks behind him to see who was at the door. Smg4 opens the door and greets Mario.

Smg4: Morning Mario! How are you not freezing?

Smg4 looks at him confused until he sees Eggdog run towards him. He bends his knees and picks the egg up for a hug while Eggdog licks Smg4's face happily. Mario starts to shiver.

Mario: Mario forgot it w-was cold outs-side and did not p-put his coat on!

Mario walks back inside. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 43 10
FIRST STORY!!! Please dont expect it to be amazing. A bunch of stories about smg3 and smg4! BTW THANKS FOR 1K VIEWS OMFG <333
2.3K 39 11
BEFORE YOU START HARASSING ME! - CARA -(@Caramella314) gave permission to the readers who read her SMG34 fanfic that we could use her red string ide...
26.6K 621 17
FYI i have 0 writing skills so sorry if some stuff doesn't make sense Most of these are just them cuddling I mainly make these when I get touch starv...
32.6K 638 21
[SEASON 01 - The Rise of Y/n L/n] You arrive at the Mushroom Kingdom to search for Mario at Peach's Castle to help him find the man with the Power of...