Brother-in-Lust [A Nigerian G...

By 234Fujoshi

An unexpected visit from his girlfriend's brother while she's out of town, leads straight, alpha male Dimeji... More

Introduction
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
PART TWO (CHAPTER FOUR)
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER EIGHT
PART THREE (CHAPTER NINE)
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
PART FOUR (CHAPTER TWELVE)
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
PART FIVE (CHAPTER SIXTEEN)
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE (END)
⤹★ 2024 Lineup ★ 🎉

CHAPTER SEVEN

2.2K 64 8
By 234Fujoshi

I shower, get dressed in a matching casual shirt and shorts set, some wrist jewelry and rings, a gold chain and some fresh palms with a few generous sprays of Sauvage Elixir to top off the look. I fix up my beard and get ready to head out. The drip is dripping.

I step out into the living room and J.J is sitting on the couch. I barely look at him, trying not to notice that he's wearing a pair of black briefs under a now-open robe.

"Where are you going?", he asks.

"Out." I respond.

He says nothing. I'm tempted to look at him but don't. I head for the console by the front door to get my car keys and find the leaf-shaped decorative bowl empty. Ah ah. I always put them here. I look on the dining table then go over to the couch where I'd been sitting and check the stool beside it. Nothing.

"Looking for something?" J.J. says, dangling my keys so they make a noise. I look over and he's holding them.

I snap my fingers and stretch my hand out. "Now."

"Ooh. Looks like you're in a hurry." J.J. teases

"Guy.." I say, stepping toward him to reach out and grab them. J.J. dribbles me and tosses the keys to his other hand.

"I'm not playing these fucking games with you. Keys. Now!" I say sternly.

"Okay. Okay. Calm down." He says and stretches the keys out to me and just before my hand reaches out to take them, he drops them in his lap. Right on the front of his briefs. "Take your keys."

My breath instantly gets heavy in my throat. I let it out as a scoff. "What is this? Are we playing gay chicken?" I say unimpressed, and reach down to grab the keys. Quickly, J.J. takes the keys, opens the front of his briefs and drops them inside.

He looks at me. "Oops." he says, with a smile.

"Guy, I no dey follow you play. Give me my goddamn keys."

"Ehn, take it nau."

I kiss my teeth and lunge forward. He's obviously daring me and I'm ready to take him on. I'm about to grab his briefs when he suddenly swerves me, leaps off the couch and starts to head toward the rooms. I recover immediately and follow, catching him just by the door to the corridor. I push him with his front against the wall and his back facing me. I take his arms and pin them behind him, his cheek pressed against the wall as he laughs.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I growl.

"Get your keys nau.", he mocks.

Needing to free up one hand to go digging in his shorts, I hold both his wrists in the other and use the lower part of my belly as a wedge to support the one hand that is now doing all the work. Now my slightly hard traitor of a dick is pressed up against his ass and I can feel his crack faintly through the robe. I ignore it. I'm not letting him seduce me again after the rubbish he pulled this morning. I reach around and am about to shove my hand down his briefs when he starts grinding his ass against my dick and moaning softly.

Not this shit again.

I look at him and his eyes are closed. Mouth open. Now I feel the outline of his ass-crack more distinctly and my dick responds to the friction.

"What do you think you're doing?" I manage to say, through clenched teeth. I'm trying not to show any further evidence of my own arousal.

He responds with short, quiet gasps as he grinds his ass further and further into my dick. I bite my lip to level my breathing and stop myself from making any sounds. I decide to focus on my mission. I shove my hand down his briefs and my hand makes contact with his totally erect dick.

"Aah" he moans at the contact, eyes still closed and grinding back on me. "Touch me." he says. I feel around the front of his dick for my keys, determined not to wrap my hand around it and stroke, even though that's all that my fingers seem to desperately want to do. The keys appear to have fallen to the back, around his balls, with all the movement. I reach under him and somehow swipe some of the precum from the tip of his dick on the back of my hand. I pause, about to say something but decide against it. Still from the front, I reach backwards towards his balls and the bottom of his ass and extend my middle finger to remove my keys from where part of it is lodged slightly in his asscrack and I feel a wetness.

I freeze.

I look at him. "Why are you... wet?"

He hesitates.

"J.J..."

"Because I was playing with my ass." J.J says, turning his head to the other side, in an attempt to hide his face.

If my dick wasn't rock hard before now, I feel it get painfully erect. "What?" I say, trying to control myself.

"And I was thinking about you." He continues. He sounds embarrassed, yet not enough to stop grinding his ass shamelessly against my dick.

My breath catches in my throat. If not for the layers of clothing between us, I would be fully lodged in his crack. My dick is already throbbing painfully.

"That's why I couldn't look you in the eye this morning."

Ah! So, it was guilt. Only it was about what he did not us.

"And it was so good, D." He continues, eyes still closed, pushing back on me. "It was just imagination, but the sex was magic."

Fuck! At this point my dick is threatening to detach itself and find a new owner if I don't pull it out and do something with it. I pull the keys out and fling them across the floor. Then I put both my hands back in his shorts and start to rub the bottom of his ass from the front, the lube making it sleek and soft, like it's ready for me to put my dick there so it can suck it in and never let it out. The thought alone makes me start to leak. I want to let my dick out so bad, but I need to punish this boy first. He's moaning loudly at my teasing as I continue to rub his ass, ignoring his hole, avoiding his dick, and only lightly grazing his balls with the back of my hands. "Pleeease!" He moans.

"Please what?" I say into his ear.

"Touch me. Please!" he whines.

I thrust the front of my dick forward against his ass, sliding slightly into his crack, still rubbing his thighs and the bottom of his ass through the front. He lets out a gasp.

"Why should I?" I whisper.

"Because I'll fucking explode if you don't."

"Maybe you should explode, you little shit." I thrust forward again. He lets out another gasp and moans softly. He sounds close to tears. Good.

"Beg." I say. "Beg for it."

"Pleeeaaase!", he begs shamelessly.

"Please what?"

"Please touch me. I want you to touch me, Dimeji. Fuck me. Fill me up with your jizz. Make me forget my name."

I momentarily forget how to breathe, every one of my senses clouded by intense arousal. "J...", I say in a raspy voice I can barely recognize as my own.

He throws his head back and looks at me. "Please!"

And that's all it takes.

Something about another man looking me in the eye and begging for my dick does something to my brain. In one quick motion, I take off my shorts and briefs together and finally let my maddeningly hard erection spring free.

He takes off his robe and I pull his briefs down to his ankles. I look at his smooth, hairless ass and tongue-kiss each cheek lightly before I stand back up. He shivers. Using the lube that's still there, I put my dick in his crack facing up and start to thrust between his cheeks with the bottomside of my dick. He hisses out a moan. It feels incredible but I still hold back from showing any reaction. I'm intent on retaining the power for as long as I can. I feel his hand go towards his dick and I smack it off. I reach around and tease him a little again, then finally give him what he wants. I wrap my hand around his dick, and he lets out a strange sound that almost isn't human. It's the first time I've held another man's dick in my hand, and it feels strange yet familiar. I continue to thrust in his crack while I stroke his dick in short soft strokes, the way I do it when I'm jerking myself off and trying not to cum too quick.

"ah ah ah!" He moans in short gasps.

"You want this dick?" I thrust harder.

"Yes!"

"You want Julia's dick?" I thrust faster.

"Yes!"

"You want me to fuck your tight, hungry ass?"

"Fuck! Yes!"

I know enough about anal to know we'll need more lubrication. "Where's your lube?" I say into his ear.

He squeezes out from beneath me and removes his briefs completely from his ankles. I do the same with mine and he drags me to the guest room where he's sleeping.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 10.7K 182
My Best Friends Brother - Book Three in The Forbidden Lust Series "You're my best friends little brother Milo, we can't do this." Looking at me wit...
2.4M 65.9K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
7.1K 235 14
(Spin-Off to My One Regret) "Do you ever have anything better to do?" "Yeah. You." There is only one word that can be used to perfectly describe Cody...
366K 15.2K 29
I look up at Todd's window and grimace when I see him gently pushing Jennifer into his room. So that's where he went. My stomach clenches painfully a...