Multi-Coloured Soul (Sans Au...

By MLCalloway

There are two known guardians that watch over and protect the multiverse. Such as Undertale, UnderSwap, Under... More

OC Description
Chap. 1 - My Beginning
Chap. 2 - Who Are You?
Chap. 3 - Rewards and Interigations
Chap. 4 - S.O.S
Chap. 5 - The Verdict Reads Guilty
Chap. 6 - A New Member?
Chap. 7 - Explaining and New Friends?
Chap. 8 - Teamwork
Chap. 9 - Welcome
Chap. 10 - Rescue Mission Pt. 1
Chap. 11 - Rescue Mission Pt.2
Chap. 12 - Rescue Mission pt. 3
Chap. 13 - Recovery
Chap. 14 - Bed and Breakfast
Chap. 15 - New Recruits?
Chap. 16 - Let's Spilt Up
❗️Announcment❗️
Chap. 17 - Backup
Chap. 18 - Practice Makes Perfect
Chap. 19 - Keep Away
Chap. 20 - Dreams to Chitchat
Chap. 21 - Meeting Plans
Chap. 22 - Surprise Visit
Chap. 23 - Game On
Chap. 24 - Snack Time
Chap. 25 - Connecting
Chap. 27 - Understanding
Chap. 28 - Open Arms
Chap. 29 - Sharp Shooter
Chap. 30 - Double Sided
Chap. 31 - Picnic Panic

Chap. 26 - Scouting

116 7 0
By MLCalloway

3rd person pov~

"Come on guys! We have to make sure this AU is dead and empty, characters and Glitches in all." Said Mari.

Mari looked around the abandoned underground kingdom, once filled with monsters and know filled with piles of dust. The quartet, Dust, Killer, Horror, and Cross, walked behind her with their weapons on them.

"So Mari, why is it that you came with us on this mission?" Killer questioned.

"Believe it or not, this AU is on the list to be deleted. Plus, I sensed some Glitches to be residing in this AU." Mari explained.

"But won't the Glitches just be killed when AU collapses on itself?" Dust questioned.

"Well, some of them can die if their levels are low. Unfortunately, they have high chances of surviving during an AU collapse. If they do, they can continue going from one universe to another. Which is why its My job to get rid of them." She explained further.

Suddenly, a load crash was heard from an alley way. A trash can being knocked over, and the cover rolling in the middle of the road. This caught their attention, Mari reached behind her and she drew her scissor blade. To her surprise, a rabbit monster ran out of the alleyway in fear and panic.

"*Huff* *Huff* Oh thank Asgore! Please help me, there are these terrible creatures that have killed everyone!" Said the rabbit monster.

"Huh, thats not what I expected? You guys want to take them out or should I? I mean, they're gonna die anyway." Mari asked.

"Aww your too kind, I got this one." Killer chimed.

The monster's went back to fear than relief, they tried to turn and run away. But with Killer's levels, he was too quick and slashed them before they could make the first step. They immediately turned to dust after their back was slashed.

"As always Killer, your technique is beautiful. Flawless as always." Mari completed.

"O-oh, well um thank you." Killer replied with a slight blush.

"Now with that out of the way, I think we should spread out in groups of two make sure everything is taken care of." Mari suggested.

"Hmm, that's not a bad idea, why not." Horror agreed.

(Timeskip~)

The groups spilt in two; Horror and Killer in one, Dust and Cross in another, and Mari being by herself. As they continued to walk further, creatures from the shadows and above were watching closely.

(With Horror and Killer~)

Horror and Killer walked down the road and kept a close eye on their surroundings.

"Hold on, what does a Glitch look like exactly?" Horror questioned.

"Hmmm", Killer thought for a second, "I think I fought a few before? Some were easy kills but some of them were hard. If I remember right, they're like living blobs of black tar." Said Killer.

When the two stopped talking, they looked forward to see three of the glitches they were talking about. Two were sniffing at the ground, while the third had just finished snacking on a monster that was trying to flee. One of them looked to the side and spotted Horror and Killer, it immediately roared at them, catching the other glitches attention.

"Huh, well what do you know. I wonder if we can gain L.O.V.E from them?" Horror thought out load, grabbing his axe from its holster.

"Bet I can kill two of them before you can." Killer said.

"Your on." Horror agreed.

(Meanwhile with Mari~)

Mari is running down the empty streets, trying to chase after a small glitch.

"Come ON little guy! I only want to pet you with my sword!" Mari shouted.

Unfortunately, this only made it panic and pick up the pace. Mari did same and quickened her speed as well. The Glitch tried turning corners in order to lose her, but she was only a few paces behind. But, as Mari turned the next corner, there was no Glitch in sight except for a large pile of dust and puddles of black liquid.

Mari stepped closer to the piles and puddles, then taking a knee. She dipped her fingers into the black substance and took a closer look.

"Weird, I thought it came through here? But why do these puddles look fresh?" Mari questioned out load.

"MARI! ITS A TRAP!"

Before could look behind her, she was grabbed and pushed away from where she was. She and other person were sent into a small tumble until they stopped. Mari looked back to where she was before, only to see sharp spikes sprout from the cobblestone ground. Mari looked to see who saved her, and it was Cross who was still on top of her.

"Holy cannoli! Thanks for the save Cross, your the best." Mari said looking back at him.

But, instead of getting up, Cross just stayed above her. He was only staring at her face, not moving an inch.

"Uhh... Cross? You okay buddy?" Mari asked.

Cross was still quiet.

"Hello~ Earth to Cross?"

Mari putted her hand close to his face and waved it back and forth, snapping him out of it.

"Huh, sorry what?" Cross said confused.

"Thanks for saving me, but can you please get off me." Mari repeated.

"I-I'd-I O-oh right sorry!" Cross fumbled with his words and getting up.

Mari then used her hands to push herself and land back on her feet.

"Hold on a second, if your here with me, then who's with Dust. No one can be left alone in areas like these?!" Mari asked.

"Well, we were together at first, but I got a bad feeling about you going alone. So I ran and tried to find you. And don't worry, I'm sure Dust has himself covered." Cross said.

(Meanwhile with Dust~)

Dust stood being surrounded by two Glitches that were 2 to 3 times his size. But, near them were bunches of scattered sharp bones, and five large puddles of the Glitches body liquid.

"Honestly, I think you should quit while your ahead. Your not the worst thing I killed." Dust said to them.

I Glitches only growled in response, still showing their hostility to Dust. The two were getting to pounce for another attack, but it was a useless attempt.

"Fine. Have it your way." Dust said, his left eye igniting and showing a wide smile.

(Back with Cross and Mari~)

"Phew, well its good to know that he can stand up for himself." Mari said.

"Wait, that reminds me, if that was supposed to be a trap... Then shouldn't there be Glitches around us by now?" Cross suspected.

And as if summoned by command, multiple roars and growls were heard around Mari and Cross. Glitches of different sizes and appearances circled them, looking at them like they were prey.

"Well, isn't this a sight. Hey Cross." Mari said, catching Cross's attention, "What do you say we fight together on this one, I cover your back if you cover mine. Two verses who knows how many." Mari asked, reaching behind her as she grabbed onto both of her scissor blades.

Cross then summoned his giant red blade into his hands and getting into a ready stance.

"Your speaking my language. I'm ready if you are." Said Cross.

Cross and Mari then jumped high into air, both of their weapons at the ready.

Hello my guys, gals and pals! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, it means a lot that you like reading what I write every week. Thank You And See You Next Time~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734 36 8
After helping horror leave the bad sanses, swap sans takes horror to an au where no one can bother them and where they both can live a peaceful life...
89.2K 3.6K 27
Gone. In a single moment, in the blink of an eye, everything you have ever known or cared for is eradicated. Hopes and dreams, traditions and stories...
8.4K 278 7
Error. Forced god of Destruction. Always called monster and hated by most people. Error didn't like this job becouse it was slowly killing him but he...
119K 4.5K 22
(Inspired by @harrish6 book "Healing What Has Been Broken") (Previously known as I Can't Let Go...) Error is the Forced God of Destruction. Ink is...