Kaiju & Kaiju Girls Oneshots

De E_dd-is-Here

I feel like people who really love Godzilla and Kaiju Girls on WattPad either make a Oneshot story about one... Mais

Request here, & Rules
The moths talk
Rodan x Femuto (🍋)
Komodithrax x Zilla Jr
What about you is stopping me?(Keizer [KG AU] x Orphaned Child reader)
...
Mothra x Hokmuto
Heisei Mothra x Shy Male Moth Reader
Gojiran x Female Reader
Ghidorah x Fem Rodan (🍋)
Yandere FinalGoji x Yandere FW Mothra
News
Male Legendary Godzilla x Female Heisei Godzilla (Anthro)
Godzilla x Shimo 🍋

Godzilla (Gojiran [KG]) x Male Reader (🍋)

686 7 14
De E_dd-is-Here

The Request:

Remember, these are my versions. But the Art above is not mine.

Gojiran was busy training, as she usually was whenever she had free time. Perfecting her close quarters, hand-to-hand, and if she remembers, bettering her sword skills. Despite how much she claims the sword she has is important to her; it being her own deceased father's, she barely even actually uses it in combat, mainly opting to use her fists. She hit the trunk of the tree she was using before with one last punch parting ways with it, leaving a dent that splintered it. She caught her breath before wiping the sweat off her head, and it was followed by an impressed whistle to her left. She turned her head to look at the one who made the whistle, and it was none other than Y/n, who had snuck up on her like he usually did when she left to train and was laying on her boulder like a cat, or like his sister.

Y/n: I'm seeing some improvement from you. But, you still need to work on that sword skill.
Gojiran: Get off my boulder.

Y/n put up his hands and rolled off it, followed by an oof, before getting up and leaning against a tree. Gojiran kept a watchful eye on him, before grabbing her father's sword and walking to the boulder. She seemed intimidated by it, as it seemed so much bigger than her, as it brought her back to when she was a little girl on that fateful day, she drew out her sword; a katana, and muttered the words her father last spoke before going to that war "Cut this boulder, and you may join me on the battlefield." she calmed her breathing, calmed herself, steadied, and in a flash, swung at the boulder, and when the blade crashed against it, it remained in one piece. Gojiran growled as she got frustrated, before beating the blade against the boulder, trying to cut it, or, just to punish it or punish the blade. Y/n thought it was entertaining, but he couldn't laugh at the pain this brought to her emotionally. He was like her after all. He wished to join his father, King Balgan, as he was called, but couldn't for he wasn't of age or strong enough. And despite how much he trained, he still felt weak from his birth defect. He couldn't reflect any attacks from his eyes, he couldn't leap over hills or up mountains effortlessly, and he was half-baked when it came to his fighting skills. He sighed before getting off his tree and walking up to the taller Queen of the Monsters as she seemed to be calming down, and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I think that's enough training for you today," Y/n said, Gojiran looked like she wanted to object, but she sighed defeatedly before looking at that boulder. "It's not fair." "What's unfair?" "This boulder. It stands so untouched and yet look at me. Cut and bruised, working my body till it bleeds and repairs itself. I've cut fields of trees with less effort, and yet, I can't seem to lay a scratch on it." Y/n looked at the boulder, it did still stand unscathed, seemingly taunting her like that Space Princess bitch, the daughter of the one-eyed bastard her father nearly died to, Keizer, Queen Gidrah. He growled at the thought of her, one moment when she found out about him, she nearly killed him, and he had to stay in Mothra's grotto, inside her pool of healing, for almost a month. He was too weak to defend himself at that moment, and he sure didn't feel all too much stronger now. Y/n snatched the katana from Gojiran's hand and much to both her anger and shock he had the balls to. He stood at the East side of the boulder and did a more sloppy version of Gojiran's prep, took a sloppier version of her stance, and swung down on the boulder, only for the vibrations to get him to drop the sword, which seeing Y/n fail to do it himself made her chuckle, which it seemed he was the only kaiju to get a response from her like that.

Y/n: Well, at least you know you're not the only one who can't cut it.
Gojiran: You know I am way stronger than you right? But, thanks for the gratification anyway, Y/n.
Y/n: You're welcome.

Y/n took her hand and bowed before putting a kiss on it "Queen of monsters.~" Gojiran rolled her eyes at that title being flung at her, She didn't consider herself queen, mainly because that title was passed to her from her mom; She had been attacked by Gigan, Queen Space-Bitch, and jumped by the human's newest developed toy, Mechagodzilla v.01, which nearly killed her little sister too, and Gojiran felt that it was unearned. "Yeah yeah." Gojiran pulled her hand away from him, before shooting him a smirk.

Gojiran: Y/n, come with me. I think I remembered something I wanted to show you.
Y/n: Oh? And what is that?
Gojiran: It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, would it?
Y/n: Guess not.

He and she stopped talking as the prior followed her and was led into Gojiran's hut, which only three Kaiju were allowed in here on normal occasions, herself, her mom, and sister, so seeing the inside was enough of a treat as is. Gojiran took off her fingerless gloves, a happy smile on her face, while a nervous blush slightly pigmented her. "So, where's that thing you wanted to show me?" Y/n asked, and Gojiran turned to face him as she undid her top, which covered her chest. Y/n was shocked but covered his eyes, making Gojiran scoff before removing his hands from his face and taking off her top, showing her breasts. "U-Um. Gojiran, what is the meaning behind this?" "You get an uneducated guess first." "You want me to be your mate?" Gojiran smiled, before picking up the small male shisa, and planted him on her bed before getting on top of him.

Gojiran: Precisely.~
Y/n: Me? Of all kaiju?? I'm deeply humbled, but you deserve somebody better; stronger, more skilled, and more capable of giving you healthy offspring. Instead of my weak genes.
Gojiran: I Don't Want a big strong male to rely on. I want one that makes me feel good about myself. Can make me laugh, can support me. And other than the girls, mainly Mothra, you fit all those boxes. Bop.

Gojiran had bopped his nose, similar to what he did when she was extremely frustrated with the boulder and he first arrived. And like her when he did it, he was dumbfounded but couldn't stop himself from chuckling after a while, which is what Gojiran did too. "Feel better about yourself, Y/n?" "Much better. Thank you." Gojiran nodded as a "You're welcome" before sitting up on his stomach, and slowly sliding his pants off to show his cock. Gojiran then nervously took off her pants and showed her virgin pussy, which had grown ripe over the near million years of her life.

Author's note: 🍋 is immanent and happening, so if you don't know or don't like reading 🍋's then skip. But, if you do like, or wanna learn what a 🍋 is, then continue.

Gojiran moved to lay her stomach on Y/n's and put her pussy up to his face, as she looked at his cock. For her species, it was a bit average, but for someone of his species, it may have been Harold as big. Gojiran moaned as she felt his tongue, which felt like a cat's tongue, licking her pussy, and she responded by beginning to suck his cock, but she wasn't experienced with this kind of stuff. She felt Y/n moan as she did, before feeling his tongue insert itself into her pussy and feel around, and with his tongue, and with how rough his tongue was it felt somehow good. Gojiran tried going all down, but her gag reflex prevented it until she finally fought it and broke it. She didn't go back to bobbing her head immediately, so instead played with his balls until she could. When she recovered, she bobbed her head a few more times before feeling him cum, which she didn't swallow with how salty it tasted, so it spilled all over him, and a bit was on her face. Y/n was still eating her out before she cummed, and unlike Gojiran, he sucked up all her juices. Gojiran hesitantly put her dripping pussy above his cock, before going down on it. She began riding him cowgirl style, both moans filled the hut and even could be heard outside a bit.

Y/n's sister, Miyarabi, was looking for him. As his older sister, she felt obligated to know where he was. She had asked everyone, but they did not know, and she was going to Gojiran to see if she could sense him, but before she even opened the door she heard the heated moment between her and Y/n. She sneakingly peeked into the hut and saw Gojiran riding her brother. She backed out nervously, before walking away proudly. "That's my brother. I can't believe you managed to win her heart." Miyarabi then walked away to inform everyone she knew where her brother was, to calm them down from suspecting Queen Gidrah had abducted him and was raping him as they spoke.

Gojiran soon cummed, and a roar was heard almost across the whole island from her. Y/n managed to hold his climax before he used a portion of his strength and energy to get on top of Gojiran, and planned to put the rest to thrusting into her. Gojiran may have been taller than him and was visibly larger than him as an individual, even then, but he sure felt superior. Gojiran wrapped her thick saurian tail around his thin lion tail, but he didn't mind. He growled before biting her and leaving a mark on her shoulder as his mate, thrust deep into her with every bit of strength and began cumming. Gojiran was surprised but enjoyed the feeling of his warmth inside her. Y/n soon finished and fell beside her, out of breath. His cock became flaccid, and they caught both their breaths before Gojiran asked "Hey Y/n?" "Yeah, Gojiran?" "You want to have little Godzillasauruses or kittens? And how many litters or clutches of both?" Y/n thought about it for a bit.

Y/n: We'll have to wait and see.

A few years later

Gojiran had still been working. Even being pregnant wouldn't stop her, why? "Because if my mom can fight off a gang of giant apes that jumped her while carrying me, I can handle some punk kaiju while carrying my kids." No one was going to go against her, except Y/n, but even he was hesitant. That was until a new alien named Hedorah arrived, and when Gojiran was in her last year of pregnancy she went and fought this alien, and nearly got absorbed by it. After that, Gojiran was forbidden from working, not only alone but at all. Even her mom had to put her foot down and stick around in case her daughter went into labor. A year after the Hedorah incident she did. Gojiran was taken somewhere better hidden, though they were found by a human known as Serizawa and his team of researchers in a company known as Monarch, and she was aided when birthing. Y/n waited outside with Anguira, the best friend of Gojiran. Rozan was in the air maintaining the air to make sure it was safe. Y/n was nervous, he should be in there supporting her or at least helping. He heard the process, and though it didn't sound painful, it sounded strenuous. Soon though it was over, and the whimpers of a baby, followed by the crying, came from the cave. Y/n went inside first and saw his daughter resting in his mother-in-law's arms. Gojiran hadn't passed out and was soon after handed her daughter. Y/n and her looked at her proudly, She was a little small, but that might've been from the mixed DNA. Gojiran though noticed the humans had watched the whole thing, and growled before calming down, seeing they would pose no threat to them. Y/n was soon handed her, and with all the strength he could, he cradled her gently, despite everything, he felt stronger than anything at the moment.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.6K 18 35
[+] My king, perhaps you are bored? Yes, I am. My king, here is a new world for you. Enemies may dwell there, but I'm sure you can defeat them. Worry...
4.7K 43 13
(okay. this is my take on the movie and the monsters are what everyone would love to see. trust me i put love and thought into it. anyways plot!!!!) ...
1.2K 38 3
Hey everyone so here are my Kaisoo one shots that I wrote on both Tumblr and AFF. I would cross post my work here and I hope you people would like...
3.2K 40 12
This is the first comic I ever made and I want to share it to all Wattpad. Now since this is its own series, I'm making separate films and seasons l...