○~Astarion x Reader~○

By Devena_fay18

♡Astarion One-shorts♡ ♤. Hello, Welcome, Soooo I haven't seen anything one wattpad that is about our daddy v... More

Astarion x Siren Reader (fluff/smut)
Astarion x Werewolf Reader (smut)
Astarion but female??
Characters but opposite genders?
Astarion x Human Artist Reader (spicy fluff)
Astarion Appreciations Post
*Female* Astarion x Elf Reader (Smut)
*Broken* Astarion x Vampire Reader
Astarion x Reader (Smut)
Astarion. just Astarion
Taking requests!!
Astarion x Witch Reader (Part 1)
I'm gonna do it!!
Guys!!
Astarion x Witch Reader (Part 2)
Astarion x Reader (Wedding)
My New Book
*Jealous* Astarion x Vampire Reader
PLEASE READ!!
*Protective* Astarion x *broken* Reader
Astarion x *Kidnapped* Reader
I'm Back
Astarion x Reader (Fluff)
*Bottom* Astarion x *Top* Reader (Smut)
Astarion x *Kidnapped* Reader (2)
Big Announcement!!!!
*Ascended* Astarion x Reader
Guess Whos coming back!!
Hello. Help needed!!

Astarion x Human Reader (fluff)

6.2K 68 5
By Devena_fay18

Y/n = ur name
Y/s/c = ur skin colour
Y/e/c = ur eye colour
Y/h/c = ur hair colour

♤.This is one is smaller then the first one!! But enjoy I had fun writing it!

{•Human -into> vampire}

¤.Warning ⚠️: sucking blood, fluff, slightly spicy!!

"Hello darling." He spoke out.

"Hello, handsome good work today,"

You said, looking at the handsome vampire, his eyes as red as rubies.

"I do my best, darling. I've got something to ask you.." Astarion's eyes glinted in the fire light as he looked you up and down.

"You wouldn't be opposed to a little feeding, would you? I'm *so* terribly hungry, and you look *so* tasty.."

He said smuggle

You're not surprised by this and let out a small laugh.

"Sure, anything for you."

You lifted ur wrist to the handsome man standing tall in front of u.

"Go on,"
You said in a quiet voice.

The elf was surprised when you didn't put up more of a fight, but he'd never met a woman who would agree willingly before.

Astarion's fangs descended, cutting into y/s/c skin and drinking your blood.

You let out a small hish from the bite, but the pain soon turned into numbness.

Even so, the pain was not that bad, You had experienced harsher pain in this dangerous world, you only being a human and all.

When the vampire was done with your wrist, he pulled away and licked his lips.

He reached out to touch your hair, his sharp nails resting on your cheek.

"I think you might be the best mortal I've ever tasted. You should be thankful I picked you, darling. You're delicious~"

You laughed amused by the males comment.

"Should I feel flattered or concerned by that?"

The short female said in a curious yet questioning tone, but you were not scared.

Astarion ran his knuckles down your cheek, his sharp nails pricking your skin.

"Flattered. Very flattered. I am royalty, after all. It's only natural I get the best mortal to drink from."

He leaned down and began to kiss you.

You were shocked by his actions but did not pull away the human and vampire had an odd relationship now and then.

One moment, they hated each other, then the next, they would be exploring each other's mouths.

And sometimes their bodies.

The elf kissed you deeply, wrapping his fingers in your dark hair.

"I think, darling, we both agree we have a special relationship."

Before long his hands found his way to your body, grasping firmly at your hip's.

You pulled back with a smirk.

"And that Astarion, I can agree on that with you,"

The human pulled Astarion back into the heated kiss that you shared a few seconds ago.

The kiss turned into a full make-out session you both fighting with your tongues for dominance.

Astarion didn't put up much of a fight for his dominance and instead focused on the pleasure of the act.

He used his free hand to tear at your clothing, hoping to gain easier access to your soft skin.

"Y/n darling, I must say that I have been craving this for a long time. I am *quite* glad that I managed to find you at this camp, and not somewhere more.. public."

The vampire pulled back a second time, his eyes glinting in the fire light.

"Darling, would you mind terribly if I asked you a rather personal question..?"

"Sure" You said with a smile.

*He pulled himself closer and laid a soft kiss on your cheek.

"Do you think we could leave this camp to go 'explore' somewhere more private?"

He took your hand and pressed a kiss to your knuckles.

"Somewhere where I can enjoy you to the fullest without having to worry about.. interruption."

"Yes, my love"

You spoke out nervous but excited it has only been a few times you would leave with Astarion to find privacy to either let him feed a little or make-out, sometimes more.

At that Astarion began to tug on your hand, leading you away from the camp towards the shadows and out of sight.

Your hand felt so nice and so right in his, his hands bigger then your smaller ones.

You looked up at the handsome vampire in awe with a blush on your cheeks.

You stopped

"What now?"
You asked, full of curiosity and excitement.

"Now?"

Astarion wrapped his arms around your waist, stepping closer and pressing his lips against your neck.

"Now my y/n, I am going to be much more... explicit with my attentions."

You could feel his fangs brush against your skin, Astarion's breath rasping in your ear.

You blushed hard from his words.

You has no idea why he makes you feel this way but he does
he fucking does.

But you knows what to expect.

_Or do u...

"Then do it"
You said with a knowing smirk.

_How knowing tho...

Astarion's fangs extended, sliding into your soft neck and drinking your blood. This action was slow, but as he drank you felt Astarion grab your hair tighter and push you against him more firmly.

"My darling, you are just *such* a delightful meal."

_but...

He sucked hard that you barely heard what he said.

You feels numb

"I feel faint"

You whispered out.

"Hush now, y/n my darling."

Astarion sucked harder, taking more and more blood until you began to feel more faint then before.

He broke away from you, wiping your neck clean of his saliva and blood. He pulled you close, stroking your hair and smiling.

"Was that quite to your liking, darling~"

You felt cold you had never felt like this way.

You loved how much he cared yet you also feels like he does not realise he may have taken it to far.

"Astarion I don't feel well I feel cold"

Your voice called out it was bearly a whisper like you weren't all there.

Your heart being slower then usual.

"Y/n?"

His eyes meeting yours.

"Darling are you alright? You look so pale.. Is.. is it cold out here?"

Asterion looked back towards the camp, his eyes falling on the campfire where others were still talking. He thought about waking them up for help.

Everything feel silent.

You went limp.

Your small human body cold.

"Darling?!"
"Y/n!?!"

Your went limp in his arms, cold and without breath.

"No.. no, no, no, no... No... I didn't want this... I wouldn't have taken that much if I'd known, that never happens-"

Astarion shook you gently, a look of panic and terror on his face.

"Y/n.. Darling please wake up!"

Astarion considered for a second and then made his choice.

He bit into your neck again, drinking slowly, the magic within him entering you and giving life to your drained veins.

"My darling, can you hear me"

Astarion said holding you close looking down at your face with hope that it worked.

Your body convulsed gently, your eyes reopened.

The bright red eyes of a new vampire spawn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293 20 11
Tissaia, a formidable sorceress with a noble and enigmatic lineage, finds herself intricately entwined with Astarion, a once captive vampire spawn no...
158K 1.7K 27
Obey Me! characters x reader. This book will contain fluff, smut, lemon, angst, oneshots, headcanons, scenarios, etc. I will write depends on my mood...
159K 3.8K 23
omfg I can't put into words how much I love this game, it's so fucking good. Anyway, here's a bunch of shitty one shots. I'm always happy to take re...
45K 1.1K 28
Hello. This is my first X Reader ever so be a bit easy on me alright. Anyway in this story, you become the center of attention for all the vampires a...