Triplets

By ThatScaryBisexual

Seventeen years ago, Alessio, the Italian Mafia Boss, received "proof" that his wife cheated on him. A couple... More

Disclaimers
Characters
Tattoos
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
AUTHOR'S NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT
012
013
014
015
016
Author's Note
017
018
019
020
021
022
Author's Note
Author's Note

011

1.3K 41 9
By ThatScaryBisexual

RYAN'S POV

By the end of the second period, there have been countless rumors that have been spread around the school of 'the new kids', Rico somehow convinced our psychology teacher that he only spoke Greek, and I had to prevent Rudy from getting into two different fights. Both of which were because some guys 'looked at me wrong'. 

So now, I am watching the final seconds of the class period tick by so that I can finally get out of any non-educational classes, besides, of course, my fourth period which is a senior class. When I tell you I am not excited...

RING

Finally.

Rico and I both grab out bags and bolt out of the room to get as far away as possible. But, not before Rico says, "Αντίο δάσκαλε, ελπίζω να έχετε ένα καλό υπόλοιπο της ημέρας σας!"

(Goodbye teacher, hope you have a good rest of your day!)

I know what you must be thinking.

No, he truly couldn't be bothered to learn the name of the teacher.

As we were walking down the hall, we saw our older brothers. They were all surrounded by girls fondling over them and guys that looked like football jocks talking to them. I make eye contact with each of them and raise my eyebrow, however, I don't stick around long enough to see their reactions. 

We finally get to the quiet corner where our lockers were. It seemed like where our lockers were, the other four near us were abandoned or just weren't being used. I mean, I'm okay with that because it means less people I have to put up with. 

"Hey Rudy." I greet as I go into my locker to put my books down. I grab my P.E. clothes from there and bundle them up into a ball. Surprisingly, the fancy rich kid school doesn't have any uniform policy, so as long as you can do the exercise then they said it would be fine. So, the clothing I brought was some black yoga pants and a t-shirt I stole from Rudy which is a couple sizes too big for me. 

In response to my greeting, Rudy nods at me and gets his own gym clothes. Rico has somehow already gotten all of his clothing and put his books away, so I start leading them to the gymnasium since the dumbasses don't know the way. 

We split up into the locker room and I change in twenty seconds in a corner, and I am almost positive that none of the other girls saw. I go to the locker I was assigned in here and throw my normal clothing in there before locking it. 

I walk back out of the bathroom to see both my brothers waiting to me. Rudy sends me a look that seems to say 'bitch you could not have taken any slower' while Rico just looks excited to be there. 

I Smile innocently to Rudy and flip him off. 

We walk into the gymnasium just as everyone else starts to form a semi-circle around what I assume to be our teacher. She looks young, but if I had to guess she was probably in her mid-thirties. "Alright class. Today we are going to be working on our abdomen." As she says this the group groans in a chorus. I just look to my brothers and shrug. "After that," she continues ignoring the protesting students, "you will run four laps around the gymnasium and then you have free time." Everyone seems to perk up a bit at this one.

She told us that we all had to do five sets of twenty crunches. 

I do more crunches in a row then that. 

I turn towards my twins to see they are already looking at me. "How about instead of doing sets we just do one hundred in a row and then we can start running. Might save us time plus we can subtly tell everyone here we are better than them." I can see a devious smirk come onto Rudy's face and Rico nods his head excitedly. "Okay Rico you first since you will probably need the break between crunches and the laps more than us." 

He pouts but does it anyway while I hold his feet for him. We make idle chatter, similar to the people around us except we are not switching every once in a while, for the other person to do a set. When Rudy is done, we gained a small amount of attention from the groups surrounding us.

"Guys," Rico pants out, "I think I am dying." I laugh at his dramatics. 

"Here, have some water, Ri." I hand him a water and he says a dramatic 'thank you'.

Rico then takes his place to do the crunches and he does them flawlessly. 

♤♡◇♧

It was finally my turn to do the crunches. Rudy was able to do them in about three quarters of the amount of time it took Rico to do his. By that point, we had most of everyone's attention, even if it wasn't direct, I could feel them watching us.

I took my position of the floor and Rudy holds my feet for me. 

One... Two...

I wonder what would happen if I killed everyone in this room.

Twenty-seven... Twenty-eight...

Marco. I have to check on Marco soon.

Fifty-three... Fifty-four...

What would be the consequences of just disappearing off the face of the earth and instead living in a small cabin in the middle of the woods that nobody knows about? That life sounding hella fun right now. Just me and my books. 

Eighty-four... Eighty-five...

I have to move the mafia to New York instead of San Diego.

Yeah.

Ninety-nine, One hundred.

I open my eyes to see everyone in the class staring at me in either envy or shock. 

I ignore the stares and stand up, practically dragging Rico around the court for the five laps that we have to do.

♤♡◇♧

Walking into a senior math class was weird.

And awkward.

Can't forget the awkwardness.

Not to mention, the twins were in this class as well. 

Did I pretend I didn't know them?

Uhhh.... yes.

Don't judge me. They are surrounding by other people of which I choose to assume are other popular kids. Example, jocks with lettermen jackets and girls in skimpy cheerleading outfits.

However, I did see some of the friends that Matteo introduced me to.

It is honestly so weird how the moment my twins or I walk into a room, all the attention is on us. 

I hate it.

I decide to sit in the back right next to a window so that I don't have to pay attention to the class or the people around me. 

♤♡◇♧

The bell finally rings, signaling that I can go eat lunch now. 

I walk out of the classroom and to the corner. I see both my brother there already and I immediately and dramatically collapse into Rudy's arms. 

"Rudy. I think I might be dying. My math teacher is trying to fry my brain with the boring problems he has me doing but also the intricacy." 

Rico laughs out me outright and Rudy rolls his eyes at me. "Whatever, weirdo. Come on, let's go eat some lunch. It is a fancy school so I bet the lunch will actually be tolerable to eat." 

At the mention of food, Rico immediately perked up and got excited. I straighten myself up before I walk past Rico, not before ruffling his hair to which he spouts angry protests and start to lead us to the cafeteria. 

When we finally get to the doors, I push them open and immediately everyone and everything goes completely silent. 

So fucking cliche it hurts.

We get into the food line and wait silently as the number of stares we get start to dwindle and people start to talk again. 

I harshly whisper to my twins, "I fucking hate this school." In return, I get two nods of agreement.

I pick up my food, which was pizza today, and waited for my twins to get some food as well. While they were waiting, I saw an empty table that looked like was free to be sat at in one of the far corners of the room. 

Away from people, thank God.

When I see that my younger brothers were able to get their food, I started to make my way over to the empty table. I sit with my back to the wall so I can survey the whole room while my twins sit so that they are facing me. 

They both noticed where I chose to sit and where they were sitting and rolled their eyes at my overprotectiveness. 

Lunch was fine.

For a couple of minutes.

Then, a walking makeup commercial and her slave bees came up to our table, their eyes all on my brothers. 

The cafeteria goes silent. 

So fucking cliche, kill me now.

The Queen Bee suddenly starts to speak, and I have to fight the urge not to cover my ears, but I do wince, as does both of my twins. "Hey baby," she said as she layed a hand on his shoulder and started rubbing it in circles, "I saw that you were sitting with this loser, and I was wondering if you and your brother wanted to come join us at our table." 

Rico is quite the loser, but she misgendered me.

She meant you were the loser.

Hmmm... no.

"I'm good, actually but thank you." My brother replies stoically, and Rico comes to sit on my side of the bench to get away from the girls who were feeling him up. 

"Come on." She whines with a pout.

Is that... supposed to be enticing or something?

The number of notes I am getting right now is absolutely miraculous.

I mean, I have been wanting to find a way to repel boys for a while but now...

"No. Now please go away so I can enjoy my lunch without throwing up." Rudy replies now extremely annoyed. The cafeteria laughs at his answer and Queen Bitch flushes a bright red color.

Now, I am prepared for me to have to jump in at any point.  

She scowls and turns to scan me up and down with disgust written over all of her features. "You would really rather sit with this bitch of a skank-"

"That's enough." My cold voice cuts her off. The cafeteria is silent, and I can see the fear on everyone's faces. Queen Bitch is quick to cover it though, and because she is stupid, she doesn't listen to my warning. 

"What are you going to do about it huh? Do you even know who my daddy is?" 

Ew ew ew. She said dAdDy.

I stand up and slowly make my way over to the other side of the table where she was as I talk to her. "Listen, Queen Bitch," laughter erupts across the cafeteria, "I honestly don't care who your 'dAdDy' is. And who exactly do you think you are to call me 'a bitch of a skank'? I mean, last I noticed, I wasn't a mirror." I finish and the cafeteria is either silent and watching in anticipation or laughing. 

"You bitch!" The girl fumed at me. "Who are you to call me a skank!?" 

I bet her name is Emily or something.

"Well, the evidence gathered on its own. I mean honestly. That short ass crop top and skirt and the fact that you were flirting with my brother on his first day of school. Oh. We can't forget this morning when I came in on my bike and everyone thought I was a guy? You were right there in the front pulling down your shirt." I pretend to think before I say the last thing. 

She lets out a frustrated noise before raising her hand to slap me. I let it get close to my face before I caught it. I quickly twisted her arm so that it was behind her back, and she let out a screech of pain. 

"Now be a good girl for your 'dAdDy' and run along to the table that actually wants you and leave my brothers and I alone." I state with venom in my voice. I then lean into her ear a little so that I can whisper and nobody will be able to hear me. "Also, I know exactly who your father is. He is a large investor in Triple R, correct? Don't worry that will be changing soon." 

I let her go and she practically runs out of the cafeteria. I sit back down with my younger brothers, and we all continue to go about or lunch.

XANDER'S POV

I watched as the school Queen Bee marched up to the table that the triplets were all sitting at. After an exchange of a few words, of which I didn't hear because I wasn't paying attention and quite frankly, I don't care. 

However, that all changed when I heard a cold voice of which could rival Dad or Alessandro's. I looked up to see everyone freeze with fear in their eyes. I looked over to my baby sister to see her staring threateningly at Emily. 

Now, I am tuned in. I quickly take my phone out of my pocket and start recording, because I have a feeling something was going to happen. 

"What are you going to do about it huh? Do you even know who my daddy is?" Emily's squeaky voice pierces the air. 

"Listen Queen Bitch," my sister starts walking as she is talking and laughter booms across the cafeteria, "I honestly don't care who your 'dAdDy' is. And who exactly do you think you are to call me 'a bitch of a skank'? I mean, last I noticed, I wasn't a mirror." Ryan continues to speak while the cafeteria is either silent and watching in anticipation or laughing.

I, myself, was feeling an immense sense of pride feel me. 

"You bitch!" Emily fumed towards my sister. "Who are you to call me a skank!?" Now, I was immensely close to going over there, but the moment I began to stand up, Xavier dragged me back down into my seat, seemingly saying with his eyes, 'she can handle this'.

"Well, the evidence gathered on its own. I mean honestly. That short ass crop top and skirt and the fact that you were flirting with my brother on his first day of school. Oh. We can't forget this morning when I came in on my bike and everyone thought I was a guy? You were right there in the front pulling down your shirt." Ryan stated, still not raising her voice. 

I thought she was grounded from her bike. 

Emily was extremely mad and frustrated now. She couldn't defend herself anymore and I could practically see her slipping from the pedestal. 

However, I didn't expect her to attempt to slap my little sister. 

But what I didn't expect more was for my sister to catch her hand and expertly twist it around her. Emily's face filled with pain. Some sick part of me liked that. 

"Now be a good girl for your 'dAdDy' and run along to the table that actually wants you and leave my brothers and I alone." Ryan stated in a deadly tone. Then, she leaned closer to the Ex-Queen Bee, now Queen Bitch, and whispered something in her ear. Emily immediately paled and had tears in her eyes. She runs out of the cafeteria and my sorella sits back down in her seat, as if nothing happens.

(Sister)

I stop the recording on my phone.

I go back to my thoughts while my friends drone on endlessly about some boring topics.

I know I might not show that I like the triplets, but I do. I am just scared for them. They were dragged into the line of fire of so many things that can, and most likely will, kill them. 

And it was all because they are Russo's. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

A Defiant Liaison By Laura

Historical Fiction

267K 26.3K 34
Belle Desjardins has officially begun her life over, leaving the life of a slave back in Saint-Martin. But as much as she tries, she is still haunted...
95.5K 3.5K 18
➻ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬...
40.9K 1.4K 18
Y/N is a music producer and song writer. On a trip to Seoul, she meets Teddy Park who introduces her to Blackpink. Y/N helps them work on their upcom...
32.6K 979 10
In which there was a true immortal that came before the Silas, Amara, and Qetsiyah fiasco. [COMPLETED]