1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

HungjuiChiu által

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 43

234 7 2
HungjuiChiu által

In the final four, Ash is battling against Leaf and Damien is the one that enters the finals. Leaf sends out Nidory first, and I go with Poliwrath. Nidory uses Horn Attack first, which is blocked by its arms, then Poliwrath uses Focus Energy and a Hydro Pump, causing the field to get wet and Nidory gets hit, then Nidory uses Earthquake, causing Poliwrath to fly, then Nidory uses Poison Jab and hits Poliwrath, causing him to get Poisoned. Poliwrath tries to counter with Vital Throw, but he misses it, letting Nidory end with Venoshock. I recall Poliwrath and send out Muk, and commanding it to use Gyro Ball to defeat Nidory.

Leaf chooses Cleffy next, it uses Metronome to make Hyper Beam and hurts Muk, but Muk uses Stockpile then Swallow to raise defenses, Cleffy uses Disarming Voice, which isn't effective, then it uses Cosmic Power and Meteor Mash to cause some damage to Muk. Muk ends up using Explosion to knock both of them out.

My thief Pokemon is Primeape while Leaf sends out Jiggly. Primeape starts with Focus Punch, which is dodged by Jigglypuff floating, then it uses Sing to make Primeape asleep, then uses Disarming Voice to give him damage.

"Primeape! I believe in you!" I yell, and Primeape manages to wake up and use Thrash. Jiggly is hurt, and it also uses Double Slap, causing some dust clouds which cover the field that they are battling. After the cloud disappears, two Pokemon both faint.

"A draw again..." Insey says. "They are both strong indeed."

"Yeah." Gina adds, "I wonder if Ash will win this battle?"

"He will, I am sure of it." Serena says with a cheer.

I use Tauros while Leaf uses Jolty, her Jolteon. Tauros uses Sand Attack to cover its eyes, but Tauros is hit by its upcoming Discharge, then Jolty uses Rain Dance and covers the field with water, Tauros tries to use Double Edge, but it slips on the field. Jolty uses Thunder to attack him. After being hit, Tauros uses Rage on Jolteon, causing him to get a lot of damage, then ends it up with a Thrash.

Ditty is next, it changes into Tauros. Both Pokemon use their heads to push one another, not wanting to back down, but Tauros is defeated because it is tired. So I send out Venusaur next. Venusaur uses Petal Dance to let Ditty back down, and then uses Sludge Bomb and Seed Bomb to finish it off.

"Great job, Ditty. I think you know my last Pokemon, right, Ash?"

"Yes, but show me how far have you gotten."

The last one is Blasty, her Blastoise. And since there is Confusion on my Venusaur, she manages to defeat Venusaur with Flash Cannon.

"Fearow! I choose you!" My last Pokemon is Fearow, but I forgot about Leaf's fear of the bird Pokemon. She tries to call Blastoise to use Hydro Pump, but Fearow manages to dodge the attack and go for the Mirror Move, which also hits Blastoise.

"Finish with Drill Peck!" I command, and Blasty is defeated by the attack. Just as the referee is about to say my win, Leaf just yells, "Get it away from me!"

The audience is confused, and it is the same time Professor Oak arrives beside me. "Six years ago, a five-year-old girl was captured by a bird Pokemon. Since the girl is around my grandson's age, so we decided to get involved. I remember that girl's face so well. Think of how I was to find my security cameras catch the shot... of the same girl stealing a Squirtle from my lab. A traumatic experience like that was sure to leave a fear of birds in you, Leaf."

"Professor Oak?" We are all shocked, so Leaf really is the one who stole Professor Oak's Squirtle. Oak then walks toward Leaf and asks, "Now why would you steal that Squirtle? Leaf?"

"It was unfair... I grew up in a place that I didn't know... I had no family, nothing! The only thing I knew for a fact was that I was from a place known as Pallet Town in Kanto. Then I learned about other people from Pallet Town. All of them get their Starter Pokemon and set out on their journeys. But... I was from Pallet Town too! I wanted to set out on a journey along side them! I want to get a Pokemon from you too... and a Pokedex app too... for my journey..."

Oak frowns and says, "Leaf, no matter the reason, never steal from others. If you can understand why I tell you this."

He grabs Leaf's Rotom phone and installs the Pokedex, and Leaf immediately burst into tears after that. After we leave the stadium, it is said that the final match will be held after 3 days, so that means I have more time to train.

On the way, we stumble upon Damien, he says, "As I said, I'm going to destroy your puny little Charmander."

"He's not the Charmander anymore." I say while sending out Charizard. Charizard notices Damien as he wants to fight, I gasp, "Cut it out, Charizard!"

"You know it is against the rules of attacking a participant in the tournament." Damien smirks. "But he's still the weak Charmander."

Then he uses Tentacruel just to protect himself from Charizard, and the Tentacruel use Ice Beam to freeze Charizard, knocking him to the ground.

"Charizard! Hang on!" I gasp in shock as I try to break Charizard free from the ice. Damien says, "Yep, the same weak Charizard. Looks like it is an easy win for me."

Then he walks away, and I grit my teeth. Since the Pokemon Center is filled with Pokemon, I decide to heal Charizard instead. Back in the hotel room, I have been spending hours trying to heal Charizard. Serena walks towards me and notices my red hands, she says, "Ash... your hands are so red..."

"Don't worry about me." I say. Serena frowns, "Charizard is also my Pokemon, just so you know. I can't let you do all the work."

Then she decides to join me in warming up Charizard's body, and then Pikachu, Meowsie, and even Charla are willing to help. Charizard starts to get angry after what Damien did and he starts to struggle, I say, "Charizard! You have to calm down!"

Charla frowns as she goes for a Flamethrower on the face, only for Charizard to get knocked out cold once more. As we continue to message him, my Mom comes in and says, "Ash, as the leader of the International Police, I searched about Damien and found that he had made a deal with Team Rocket with drugs to boost his Pokemon, which is illegal to do in a league. I could just disqualify him, but you don't want that, do you?"

"Yeah, but first, we have to let Charizard better, because Charizard was abandoned by him and he had Tentacruel use Ice Beam on him..." I say.

"Now that I think about it, no normal Ice Beam can make Charizard this weak..." Serena says.

As we continue to heal Charizard, he finally awakes, but when he tries to use Flamethrower, no fire has come out. "Charizard, you shouldn't try to get up again. Once you're healed up, you can do anything you want again. Right now just take it easy."

Charizard is starting to feel better, then we continue to warm Charizard. I say, "Look Charizard. We may not be the greatest trainers in the world, sometimes we don't do the smartest things and we always made a lot of mistakes. But I am trying to do my best and I'm getting better I think. We've been together since you were a Charmander and then you evolve into Charmeleon and then you. I really hope we can battle together side by side as a team."

Charla is also by his side and tries to sweet-talk him, and eventually, Charizard closes his eyes as we continue to message him. The next day, we were fallen asleep on top of Charizard. But when we wake up, we see Charizard feeling better.

"It worked! Charizard is okay!" I cheer, but much to our surprise, our hotel room is destroyed, revealing Team Rocket who takes Pikachu again.

"Not you guys again! Did you seriously don't have any work to do?" I groan. They try to get away with Pikachu, but Charizard decides to take me as we chase after them, he wants to use Flamethrower on Team Rocket, but I say, "Wait, if you try to use Flamethrower, you'll burn Pikachu! Do you think you can use Dragon Claw to break the cage?"

Charizard nods as he breaks the cage with the Dragon Claw, and Pikachu is now back on my side. "You did it, Charizard!"

But then Team Rocket takes out a machine and shoots at Charizard. Charizard manages to dodge, but both Pikachu and I fall to the ground injured. Charizard stares at us before his tail flame becomes bigger and goes for the Rage move.

"I can't believe it..." I gasp as Charizard's Attack stat is raised and sends Team Rocket flying with the Flare Blitz.

"Charizard! You're the hottest and the coolest!" I smile.

"Ash!" Serena and Meowsie ride on Charla as they chase after us. "That was so awesome!"

"I know. Now Charizard is finally on my side. We're going to make a great team." I say. "Although we could really need some training, because we're fighting against Damien and we are going to show him how strong Charizard is."

Hearing Damien's name makes Charizard angry, and then we try everything we can to face Damien in the upcoming match.

When the day of the finals has come, Damien says, "Prepare to lose, Ketchum?"

"Ash just stares at him and says coldly, "We will see. You will be the one that gets humiliated."

Damien grits his teeth so that his taunt does not affect the raven-haired boy, but he takes out Tentacruel while Ash uses Charizard. Charizard notices the Tentacruel that hurts him a few days ago and is going on a rage.

The crowd recognizes the Charizard being the one that refuses to battle a few rounds ago, but they are proven wrong now that Charizard is listening to my commands.

Tentacruel tries to use Water Pulse, while Charizard dodges and uses Dragon Claw, which hits Tentacruel in the face, then he finishes it off with a Thunder Punch. Next is Electrode, It tries to use Charge Beam, but Charizard blocks it using Steel Wing, then he uses Flamethrower on Electrode, causing it to hurt badly. Electrode uses Self Destruct, but Charizard uses quick speed to fly higher so the explosion doesn't hit him.

"You only got lucky, Machamp!"

Damien uses his next Pokemon, and it goes on close combat with Charizard, but Charizard finishes him off with a Seismic Toss.

"Go Fearow!"

Charizard is still on the field, it uses Wing Attack to combat Fearow, who uses his beak to fight. They are even, but Charizard still manages to knock it out using Thunder Punch.

"That twerp stole my Charmander, who is now that Charizard!" Damien starts to accuse Ash, much to everyone's shock. But Ash knows that it will happen and he scans the Pokemon with his Rotom Phone.

"This Pokemon belongs to Ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne with the Joint Account."

"Excuse me, you abandoned him and left him to die, if it wasn't for me, Charizard wouldn't be here, so don't try to accuse me! Besides, I have proof that I didn't steal it."

"Grr...Rhydon!" Damien is in fury.

Damien sends out his fifth Pokemon, Charizard uses Brick Break to hit Rhydon while it tries to use Smack Down to let Charizard fall, but his attack doesn't work as Charizard powers up with Dragon Dance and dodges it quickly, then Charizard ends Rhydon's misery by using another Seismic Toss.

"You must have been using drugs! There is no way that Charizard can beat five of my Pokemon on his own!"

"Oh now you are trying to accuse me of using Drugs? As a member of the International Police, I have gotten command of arresting you for associating with Team Rocket and using the drugs that provide." I take out the police badge and show it to everyone, causing the crowd to gasp.

"You... Aerodactyl! Destroy that twerp with Rock Tomb!"

Aerodactyl tries to attack Ash, but he uses Protect to protect himself.

"Are you losing your mind, you can't attack people!" The referee says, but Damien just turns to the referee with a wicked smile.

"Use Hyper Beam to shut him up!"

Aerodactyl tries to attack the referee, Ash says, "Charizard, use Thunder Punch to knock out Aerodactyl quickly!"

Charizard nods and defeats Aerodactyl, saving the referee's life. My Mom and Officer Jenny also come in and arrest Damien, who is shouting and struggling to break free but in vain. Charizard goes towards him and gives him a Flamethrower, causing him to faint.

The announcer says, "Sorry for this mess, but since Damien lost all six of his Pokemon, Ash is the winner of the Indigo League!"

Everyone cheers for Ash and his heroic actions. Ash sits down tiredly and happily. "We did it...we won the league..." I smile.

And in the ending ceremony, I was given a trophy by my Mom and Mr. Goodshow.

"Congratulations, Ash. You have won the Indigo League, now you can have permission to challenge the Elite Four." Goodshow says to me.

"Thanks." I say. Then I raise it in the air, making everyone cheer. There are also fireworks at the end of the ceremony, which is actually cool.

Wow, I finish the chapter, it was really hard to think about how the battle goes. Yes, Damien went to prison and you won't be seeing him again. I am very satisfied that Charizard beat all 6 of Damien's Pokemon on his own. The next chapter will be the Elite 4 battles. One of them will be my OC.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Charizard x2, Blastoise, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeot, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu x2, Raichu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Dugtrio, Persian, Golduck, Primeape, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Machamp, Victreebel, Tentacruel, Golem, Rapidash, Slowbro, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Dewgong, Muk, Cloyster, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Hypno, Kingler, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Rhydon, Chansey, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Seadra, Seaking, Starmie, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Tauros x30, Gyarados (S), Lapras, Ditto (Shiny), Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Omastar, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Dragonair, Mewtwo, Mew

Insey's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Victreebel, Farfetch'd, Dodrio

Misty's Pokemon:

Psyduck, Poliwag, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie, Togepi

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie, Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude, Doduo, Omanyte

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix, Vulpix

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

3.2K 84 9
We all know Ash Ketchum and his crazy adventures in becoming a Pokémon Master, but what if things went differently for him. After all, in order for o...
53.2K 1.5K 87
This story is about Ash Ketchum and Serena Gabena traveling throughout the Kanto region. During the journey they will meet Brock and Misty who will b...
6.5K 270 55
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 5 of the series: Sinnoh (Modern)
2.9K 82 26
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 4 of the series: Kanto for Battle Frontier, and...