NIGHTMARES, DEREK HALE

By makexaxwish

nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott m... More

πŸ’Season One
πŸ’001; Bitten
πŸ’002; Favor
πŸ’003; Sleepwalker
πŸ’004; Death Shot
πŸ’005; Nightmare Vision
πŸ’006; Lure
πŸ’007; Deadly Sin
πŸ’008; Full Moon Effects
πŸ’009; Car Chase
πŸ’010; Siding With The Enemy
πŸ’011; Bad Guy
πŸ’012; He Loves Control
πŸ’Season Two
πŸ’001; Lost Girl
πŸ’002; Sexual Spell
πŸ’003; Under The Ice
πŸ’004; Lose My Mind
πŸ’005; The Truth Untold
πŸ’006; Deep Inside
πŸ’007; Kanima Venom
πŸ’008; Bondage
πŸ’010; His Weakness
πŸ’011; Fearsome
πŸ’012; Psychotic Breakdown
πŸ’Season Three A
πŸ’001; Bad Sign
πŸ’002; Ignite
πŸ’003; In Return
πŸ’004; Bullet Wounds
πŸ’005; Bad Decision
πŸ’006; Suspect
πŸ’007; Another Innocent
πŸ’008; I Can't Help But Love You
πŸ’009; Cold Blood
πŸ’010; Cora Hale
πŸ’011; Sacrifices
πŸ’012; Perplexed
πŸ’Season Three B
πŸ’001; Strange Behavior
πŸ’002; Invasion of Privacy
πŸ’003; Kids With Glowing Eyes
πŸ’004; Learn To Be Not Afraid
πŸ’005; One of The Good Guys
πŸ’006; Into The Woods
πŸ’007; Coming Out To Play
πŸ’008; House of Horrors
πŸ’009; Element of Surprise
πŸ’010; Chaotic
πŸ’011; Death
πŸ’012; Fallen
πŸ’Season Four
πŸ’001; Mexico
πŸ’002; Bearer Bonds
πŸ’003; Written In Code
πŸ’004; The List
πŸ’005; Persuasive
πŸ’006; Meredith Walker
πŸ’007; Killer Virus
πŸ’008; Mend It
πŸ’009; Dying? Almost
πŸ’010; Idea of Yours
πŸ’011; Stressed Out
πŸ’012; Summer With You
πŸ’Season Five A

πŸ’009; Hypnotic

820 28 2
By makexaxwish

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

At the railway deport, during night time, inside a room, where Derek Hale was, Maia Martin was seen now entering the room, her now throwing a shirt on her upper half that seemed to be all healed up.

Maia was then seen walking towards Derek, who was seated on the edge of the bed, that was covered with black and golden silk sheets.

Derek then smiles, pulling Maia towards him, in between his legs.

Maia was then seen climbing on top of him, her legs on either sides of him, his hands being placed on her thighs, her hands on his shoulders, rubbing them softly, a look in her green eyes.

"What's wrong?" Derek asks in concern.

Maia then looked at him. "What's going to happen now?"

"What do you mean?" Derek asks confusingly, a hand being placed onto her face.

Maia then got off of him, making her way onto the bed, sitting next to him.

"Allison's mother dead, well, not as yet, but, you know the code and they're going to find out it's you and they'll come after you and what's going to-." Maia rambles, a nervous look on her face.

"Are you worried about me?" Derek amusingly asks.

"Should i be?" Maia then asks.

"You think they can hurt me?" Derek then smirks.

"You remember how Allison turned rouge that time when she found out about the Werewolves?" Maia reminds.

"I'm not afraid of some stupid little Huntress, that think she can hurt me." Derek scoffs, giving a smirk afterwards.

"I'm not saying that, i just mean, Allison's mother's gonna die and you're the first person she'll be coming after." Maia then let out a sigh.

"She was going to kill you." Derek reminds.

"But, i'm alive." Maia then smiles.

"Maia, you're not understanding." Derek then softly sighs out, his hands softly taking a hold of her face.

"Baby, i'd catch a grenade for you, so many lives i'd save for you, so many lives i'd take for you, all you gotta do is...stay with me."

Maia smiles, giggling softly. "Did you just quote a verse from a Daniel Di Angelo's song?"

"Come on, tell me, you'll always stay with me, no matter what, tell me you'll always be by my side." Derek says with a serious expression, his hands rubbing her shoulders up and down.

Maia smiles at him, her green eyes shinning. "I'll always be on your side."

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Nights later, inside Maia's bedroom, the red head was seen asleep in her bed, a figure standing behind her bed, darkness covering her.

"Maia." Peter whispers.

"Maia."

"Maia?"

Maia's brows frowned, her eyes slowly opening, revealing her green eyes, her eyes looking up at Peter, who was looking down at her with a smirk.

Maia quickly sat up, her quickly turning to face him, sliding away from him.

"No, no, you get away from me, just stay away, i don't what you're doing or how you're doing it, but you need to stop." Maia angrily glares at him, her going to get up from her bed.

Peter's hand was seen grabbing onto her hand, throwing her onto the bed, waving a finger at her.

"Don't walk away from me, Maia." Peter warns.

"Why can't you leave me alone?" Maia desperately says, a tired look on her face.

"I'm afraid i can't do that, Maia." Peter slightly winced.

"Timing is key, here, Maia, it all needs to happen by the next Full Moon, do you know what they call the Full Moon in March? It's called the 'Worm Moon'."

"They call it that because it's the last Full Moon of Winter, and worms would literally crawl out of the earth as it thawed, kind of have a feeling of rebirth, doesn't it?"

"You're not making any sense, what has to happen during the Full Moon?" Maia obliviously asks.

"Me, coming back, obviously." Peter grins.

"... you-." Maia hesitantly says, but cut herself off, eyes widening in realization as if catching something.

"You know, don't you?" Peter asks with a smirk.

Maia's phone was then seen ringing, Derek's name was seen on the screen, the girl going to answer it.

Peter was then seen standing behind the girl, causing her to freeze up, him whispering in her ear, as if knowing what she was about to do.

"Only you can see and hear me, but, don't think about telling anyone, or...they might think you're crazy, wouldn't want that, now would you?"

Peter's finger's swipe some of her hair away from her ear to the back of her neck, his cold fingers gently touching her neck.

Maia then quickly jumped up from the bed, quickly moving away from him.

"Please, leave me alone." Maia tearfully pleads.

Peter then took intimidating steps towards her, causing her to back up against the wall, his hands placed onto her neck.

"I'm not letting you go, not as yet, not until you do one last thing." Peter's head tilt to the side.

"What?" Maia asks in a whisper.

Peter's head went to her neck, his lips softly touching her ear, whispering into her ear.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

The next morning, at the Argent's house, Lydia was seen with Allison sorting out some clothes for her party tonight.

"Clear your schedule, this could take a while." Lydia happily says, throwing some clothes on the bed.

"...how many outfits do you plan on wearing on tonight?" Allison hesitantly asks.

"It's my birthday party!" Lydia beams.

"I'm thinking host dress, evening dress, then, hmm, after-hours casual." Lydia happily smiles.

"I noticed you didn't send out any invites." Allison hesitated.

"It's the biggest party of the year, Allison---everyone know." Lydia defensively says.

"Well, i just...you know thought everything would be different." Allison awkwardly smiles.

Lydia stares at Allison tensely. "Why would anything be different?"

"Well, um, uh...i noticed that... Maia's not here." Allison shrugs, a nervous look on her face.

"Where's she, by the way?" Allison the curiously asked.

"She's not talking to me." Lydia then says with a sigh.

"What, why not?" Allison asks confusingly.

"This isn't about Maia, i mean, why are you interested? You don't even like her." Lydia suspiciously stares at her.

"Um, uh, well, i just, you know-." Allison stammered.

Lydia then threw a dress at Allison with a smile. "All yours!"

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

At the railway deport, that same night, Derek Hale had locked up Erica Reyes, Vernon Boyd and Isaac Lahey in a cage separately, so they could try and keep their selves calm and wouldn't try and hurt each other during their transformation.

"How are you not feeling any of this?" Isaac lowly growls, him feeling his self starting to slowly transform.

"Trust me, i'm feeling every bit of it." Derek calmly says.

Isaac gripped onto the steel bars with his clawed hands. "Then, ho-how are you in so much control?"

"Think of something or someone that has the ability to hold you down, an anchor, someone you have an emotional connection with." Derek advised.

"Who are you thinking about?" Isaac curiously asks, even though he knew who it is.

Flashes of dark red colored hair, cherry flavoured lips, dark green eyes and a fair skinned girl kept replaying over and over in the Alpha's head.

Isaac then breathlessly sighed out. "It's her, isn't it?"

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

At the Martin's house, Scott was seen sitting in a corner, staring down at his hands, checking to see if his claws had made their appearance.

Scott then felt someone standing in front of him, the McCall slowly looking up, to see Maia in front of him, a glass in her hand filled with punch.

"Here."

Maia says, a smile appearing on her face, handing it to him.

The McCall just shook his head, rejecting her offer.

Maia stares at him, a frustrated look on her face, her taking a hold of his hand and forcefully shoving the drink in his hands.

"You wouldn't reject it if i give it to you, would you?" Maia innocently smiles.

Scott just gave a tiny smile, hesitantly place the cup in between his lips, taking a sip out of it.

Maia then smirks, noticing the satisfied look on Scott's face.

"Good, isn't it?" Maia smirks.

Scott then smiles, nodding at her. "Actually, yeah."

Maia then spun around, her hair whipping around, the girl walking away as her hair hit her waist, the girl humming.

If Scott took a little closer look at the older Martin, he'd realize that she wasn't in her own mind, instead it was like she was someone else.

Almost like, she was being hypnotized.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Lydia Martin noticed Maia Martin was in the kitchen making some more drinks, and hesitantly went towards her, hoping she'll get her to talk to her.

"Hey." Lydia smiles, seeing her stirring the punch.

"Hello." Maia greets.

"Still not talking to me, huh?" Lydia awkwardly asks.

Maia stares at Lydia slowly, a tray of drinks in her hands. "I'm here with you now, aren't i?"

"Gotta go, busy, busy, busy." Maia giggles, then walking away.

Maia was seen handing everyone drinks, a happy smile on her face as everyone accepted it, the girl was then seen holding the empty tray under her arm, a smirk placed upon her lips.

Maia was seen sprinkling a purple substance into a jug filled with pink punch, her stirring it with a spoon, her smirking deviously, a dazed-like look in her dark green eyes.

Maia placed the tray down, her hands on her hips, a satisfied smirk on her face as she stared at everyone's reaction to the punch, their reactions not once fazing her.

"One last thing, honey." Peter's voice whispered in her ear, his fingers caressing the back of her neck softly.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Hours earlier, at the railway deport, Derek's clothes was stained with blood, blood stained on his face, obviously the aftermath of trying to keep his Betas under control.

The Hale man was so desperate for help, since he obviously couldn't do this on his own.

Derek tried to call Scott, but he got no answer.

He then tried his sister, but got no answer.

This frustrated the man, wondering what they could be doing so important than answering him.

Derek then saw Maia slowly walking towards him, him frowning his brows in confusion, but he seemed a little relieved.

"Maia, what are you doing here?" Derek asks confusingly.

Derek noticed an emotionless look in Maia's eyes, it's like she was awake, but her mind wasn't.

Scott was seen staggering through the hallways, looking for Maia.

"Maia." Scott whispered, stumbling down the stairs.

"Maia."

"You seen Maia?" Skylar asks impatiently as she caught Lydia.

"No, you're asking the wrong person, she's not exactly happy with me." Lydia shrugs.

"Why?" Skylar frowns.

Skylar then shook her head, but sighed out. "Not important, look, i think Maia's about to do something, something bad and i need to find her."

"You're not making any sense." Lydia stares at her in confusion.

"Lydia! You seen Maia?" Scott quickly rushed towards her.

Lydia's eyes darted in between the brunette's. "What's with the both of you?"

"Lydia, please, have you seen Maia?" Scott asks impatiently.

"No!" Lydia exclaims in frustration.

"Where could she have gone?" Skylar asks, placing her hands on her hips in frustration.

"Peter says i have to do this, i'm sorry." Maia says in a daze-like tone.

"What? Peter? My uncle Peter? Maia, what---what has been going on with you?" Derek seemed worried at this moment.

"No talking." Maia simply says.

Derek then felt a fist being hitting his face, instantly knocking him out cold.

Maia stares down at the Hale man, her head tilting at him, no sense of emotion in her eyes, a dark smirk appearing on her face.

"Sorry."

"Oh!" Lydia's eyes lit up, remembering something.

"Maia has been always talking to me about this 'Peter' guy, whoever he is, but, i've never seen him, strange, you know?" Lydia informs.

"Wait, did you just say 'Peter'?" Skylar whispers in shock.

"Yeah, i think i did." Lydia scoffs a laugh, staring weirdly at the two, who stares at her in shock.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

At the Hale house, Maia, who still seemed out of it, meaning as in, not herself, was seen removing boards from the flooring, making sunlight ascend from beneath.

Derek tried to get his girlfriend to stop, but she seemed so determined in doing what Peter was making her do.

A light foam was seen coming from beneath the house, dark smoke ascending, then a face that was familiar to the two, a face that Derek wished he'd never have to see ever again, was seen appearing from the floorings.

Peter Hale, the real Peter Hale that was remembered, was seen smirking at the two.

"Heard there's a party, i invited myself." Peter smirks.

"Hello, there, my favorite Beta." Peter smirks deviously at the red haired teen, who was sitting on her knees in a dark corner.

Maia had suddenly catch her sense, her realizing what had happened, her realizing what she had done.

Maia's eyes then glanced at Derek, then back to Peter, a sense of fear creeping in her heart.

Worse part is, she doesn't even remember anything.

"You."

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 1.5K 16
Sour wolves, werewolf best friends, high school, monsters in the woods, hunters for family, mean girls, and the constant sarcasm of Stiles Stilinski;...
9.9K 153 49
Scott McCall, Malia Hale and Stiles Stilinski are best friends, described as inseparable by their classmates. Malia and Stiles are the perfect couple...
197K 4.5K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
694 3 21
Malevolent (adj.) having or showing a wish to do evil to others. "You're telling me we're up against fictional dread doctors, a lunatic teenager, A...