Chat/Adrien x reader y/n (flu...

By Averagewritr

You have the bat miraculous, this mainly fluff enjoy! Highest ranking #2 in AdrienAgreste More

Introduction
| Chapter 1 |
| Chapter 2 |
| Chapter 3 |
| Chapter 4 |
| Chapter 5 |
Fight scenes?
| Chapter 6 |
| Chapter 7 |
| Chapter 8 |
| Chapter 9 |
| Chapter 10 |
| Chapter 11 |
| Chapter 12 |
| Chapter 14 |
| Chapter 15 |
just something
| Chapter 16 |
| Chapter 17 |

| Chapter 13 |

369 21 7
By Averagewritr

"Woah, these photos came out awesome!" I say examining the fashion magazine. The front page is me Adrien and Felix.

"Super badass." Nixx grins next to me.

"Seriously." I agree setting it down.

"It's time for school though." I say getting up.

"Can we bring snacks?" He asks eagerly.

"Of course." I say grabbing Felix and petting him softly.

(~)

I walk into class, not everyone is here yet, but I know that Alix isn't coming. I yawn and sit at the back in my seat.

"Good morning Adrien! Do you wanna sit with me today? Instead of Y/n." Lila says from the front of the classroom.
"That suit looks really good on you." She flirts.

I look up from my phone to see the back of the blondes head. Lila looks up and smirks at me. I raise my eyebrows at her.

"I'm not-"

Lila sighs interrupting him. "I hate to tell you this but, Y/n says she doesn't want to be friends anymore, and she's using you." She flutters her eyelashes.

"We'll I don't know why she wo-"

"I didn't want her to use you anymore, so I wanted you to know." She continues running a hand along his bicep.

"Well that's news to me Lila." Someone says from the doorway. I turn and see Adrien.

Then that must be.

"Fé Fé?" I ask standing up.

He turns around. "Hello Y/n." He greets going up the steps quickly.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as he sits down.

"Well yesterday I was just here for the photo shoot. But mother wants me to stay for awhile." He straightens his suit.

"That's great!" I say.

"Yes. Fantastic." He sneers looking around the room.

Adrien shuffled away from Lila and bounds up the steps.

"Hey Y/n! Felix that's actually my seat." He says as he stand by him.

"I wasn't aware. I'm sitting here right now though." Felix waves a hand, dismissing him.

"I said that's my seat." Adrien sounds angrier.

"I won't hit on your girlfriend." Felix promises.

"She's not my girlfriend."
"I'm not his girlfriend."
We say at the same time. I sigh.

"Adrien how about you sit with Nino, and Lila can sit where Alix-" I stop talking.

"What do you mean where Alix? Did she leave?" Mylène says. I freeze up and stop breathing.

"Oh yeah, she did. Me and Y/n saw Ekko and she told us, since she recognized us from her class." Adrien covers for me. I shoot him a relieved look.

"Yeah, I'm sure Mrs.bustier is gonna tell us why." I continue playing along.

Felix raises an eyebrow at me.

"Maybe she got kidnapped!" Rose shrieks as Mrs.Bustier walks in.

"No, she wasn't kidnapped. Alix has been chosen by the Superhero's to hold the miraculous of the rabbit. She will travel through time until hawkmoth is defeated." She tells the class.

I sigh in relief.

"Also we have a new student, everyone say hello to Felix." She gestures to the boy beside me.

"Mrs.Bustier. I know he's new, but could he sit next to me? Y/N can sit where Alix was." Lila asks sweetly.

"Of cour-"

"No." I turn surprised to the boy beside me. His voice is firm and seems to command the room.

"I'm afraid Mrs.Bustier doesn't have to listen to you." Lila apologizes. "So Y/n, you can get up and-"

"No." He says again.

The class goes silent.

Lila glares at me. "Y/n won't like you, she's into people like Adrien." She sneers.

"I know for a fact she won't mind me sitting with her." He sneers back.

"How would you know?" She asks.

"Because I've known her since I was 5." He shoots back. I gasp and shove his slightly.

"Felix shut the fuck up." I hiss looking around the room.

"That's obviously a lie." Marinette scoffs.

"No it's not." Chloe giggles.

Lila puts on a sweet voice. "But that doesn't make sense! Felix is rich and wealthy, just like me. And Y/n is an orphan!"

"You didn't tell them?" Felix asks confused.

"Why would I, they would treat me differently." I sigh.

"Tell us what? Whatever it is doesn't matter. She's a whore. She has someone in her bed every night." Marinette scoffs.

I groan. "It's not like I'm having sex with him." Then I slap a hand over my mouth.

"What?" Alya shrieks excitedly. "Who is it?"

I look at Mrs.Bustier for help but she's just on her phone.

"It doesn't matter, you guys aren't supposed to know anything about me except for my first name." I groan dragging my hands down my face.

"Since you all are so dense, Y/n is a Y/l/n, the presidents grandaughter." Chloe says.

I glare at her and she shrugs. Everyone gasps.

"You never told me that." Adrien says. He sounds hurt.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want anyone to know." I sigh.

"That means that her mom is insane. She must be too." Lila laughs.

I stand up quickly. "I'm not insane. And don't speak of my mother."

"She's a murderer. She killed your dad." Lila scoffs.

"I know." I grit my teeth. I hate thinking about my mother.

"No one will ever love you, they'll be afraid that you'll kill them." She looks around the room for approval.

"That's not true, I love her." Adrien sneers.
I stop breathing.

"She's my best friend." He continues quickly.

"Bro what about me?" Nino gasps. Adrien shakes his head at him. "Not the time."

He puts his hands up in surrender.

"Just because she has friends doesn't mean anyone will love her like a partner." Lila continues.

Chloe shakes her head. "I don't think you realize how many people thinks she's hot. Your aren't though. Everyone just stays with you because you're a lying bitch." She cackles.

Lila whips around and pulls her fist at her. I jump up and grab her arm so she can't hit Chloe.

"Mrs bustier! Y/n is harassing me!" Lila gasps as I pull her arm back.

Mrs bustier looks up. "Lila, principes Office." She says casually and looks back down.

"But-"

"I said office."

She whips around and glares at me. "I'll ruin your life bitch." She hisses.

"It's already ruined with you in it." I retort.

She scoffs and leaves the classroom swaying her hips.

I'm groan and sink into my chair.

"Class, back to your seats. Adrien up front next to Nino please." Mrs.Bustier calls.

Adrien shoots Felix a look before going down the steps with Nino. Everyone follows them to their seat.

I rest my head in my hands. Mrs.Bustier starts teaching. A hand hesitantly rests on my shoulder.

I look up to see Felix staring at me.

"What?" I ask annoyed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize you didn't tell them." He apologizes clearing his throat.
"It wasn't my place to put you like that. It was very inappropriate of me." He continues almost nervously.

I gawk at him before I wrap him in a tight hug. He sucks in a breathe before hugging me back.

"I forgive you Fé." I hug him tighter before letting go.

"That's enough physical touch for a lifetime." He shudders. I punch his arm.

He catches my hand and pushes it back.

"Aww Fé, trying to hold my hand?" I hush teasingly.

"No, if my cousin sees any physical contact between us, I'll die in my sleep." He says simply.

"Why?" I ask.

He raises an eye brow at me. "Your both oblivious." He sighs turning away.

I shrug and focus on the teacher.

(~)

"I don't know why both blondes like you, but you need to back off. You already have Adrien wrapped around your finger. Don't involve Felix." Marinette hisses as we walk back to the bakery.

I stop shocked. "I don't have anyone around my finger! How dare you." I scoff walking into the bakery. I rush up to my room to set up for Chat.

(~)

"Hey princess." Chat greets as he lands on my balcony.

"Hey kitty." I grin. I turn away from my home work to see him but he looks sad.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask standing up.

"I-" he closes his mouth sighing. "I'm just tired..." he trails off falling into me.

"Okay, we can rest if you want." I offer.

"Yes please." He says. I grab him and pull him over to my bed. I open a spot for him and he lays down.

I lay down on the other side on my back and pull out my phone. A few moments later I hear him snoring softly. I grin and turn back to my phone.

Alya: girl, what is up with you and Adrien?

You: nothing why?

Alya: then what are these?

Alya: attachment 2 images

I open it up and it's from the cafe. It's a photo of me standing in line, adriens arm wrapped around me and him kissing my forehead.

You: he was trying to get the guy in line to back off 🙄

Alya: was he flirting with you?

You: yeah, I was trying to give him my number

Alya: GIRL

Alya: HES TOTALLY INTO YOU

You: no way, he doesn't like me lmao

Alya: he's being defensive and protective lol. Obvious signs.

I sigh in annoyance.

You: if you say so

Alya: I say so, can we ft?

You: sure just a minute

I get up and go downstairs to grab water.

"Tell him I said hi." Sabine says as I fill a second glass.

I grin. "Will do."

Marinette glares at me as I walk back upstairs.
Chat is in a different position. Lay my on his side facing my side. I get under the blankets again setting my glass down. I lean over him and set his glass down.

Arms wrap around my waist and I look down to see Chat snuggled into my stomach. I sigh lightly and pull him onto me as I fix my position so I'm comfortable.

My phone starts ringing. I answer it.

"Hey Alya." I greet quietly.

"Hey Girl!" She greets loudly. I turn my volume down.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I just wanna know what's up with you and Adrien."

"Nothing, we are just friends." I say I feel my voice rumbling in my chest.

"Girl we all know-" she's cut off by purring. I freeze and look down at him.

"What was that?" She asks.

"Um just my cat!" I say quickly.

"Wait what do you mean we all? Who else is there?"

Alya sighs. "Okay come on out guys."

Mylène, Rose, and Juleka.

I groan.

"Just let us propose an idea!" Rose insists. I sigh.

"Fine."

(~)

"That's our plan." Alya finishes. It had been 10 minutes. They were trying to convince me to go on a date with Adrien.

"Girls I told you I don't think that'll happen." I sigh.

"But won't you at least try?" Alya insists.

"Well-"

"Who's that?" I look down horrified to see Chat awake on my stomach his arms are still wrapped around me and he's looking up at me confused.

"Y/n? Is someone there?" Alya asks. I Motion for Chat to stop talking.

"Is that Alya?" He asks. I stop breathing.

"Y/n, who is that?" Alya asks. I drop the phone on my chest.

"It must be someone we know! Since they know you." Rose squeals.

Chat sits up and looks at the screen confused. It has everyone in the frame.

"Chat Noir?" They all shriek in unison. His eyes widen in shock and he quickly presses hang up.

"Shit." I groan hitting my head on the wall.

"My bad." Chat cringes. "That's 2 secrets out today, I'm really sorry." He mumbles nervously.

I sigh, "Its alright." I shuffle back down so I'm laying on my pillow. He pulls himself up so he's laying comfortably on me. I play with his hair as he drifts to sleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there lol, I'm trying to have events in each chapter so they aren't all just fillers 🤭 follow me ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.8K 12
| chat noir/adrien agreste x oc « i am merely the side character of my own life. » 2021.01.08 > #1 adrienxoc 2021.06.11 > #1 chatnoirxoc // g...
367K 7.9K 27
A collection of reader insert oneshots for Miraculous Ladybug! Requests are closed. Highest rankings: #26 mlb, #50 miraculousladybug, #64 requests, #...
150K 5.1K 25
Adrien and Felix Agreste X male/female reader
32.7K 1K 26
Adrien Agreste could usually pretend he was fine. He'd never faltered from his regimen of fake smiles since childhood. At twenty-six years old he was...