Abhira- The untainted love.

By SakshiLohani

Can love be really pure or impure? Can a person be dead and still be alive at the same time? Can you really... More

Prologue
1. Breathing the new air
2. The new life
3. Meeting the eyes from the past
4. The burning flashbacks
5. The making of Akira
6. Knowing her, Again.
7. Its Delhi my friend.
8. Music the Magic
9. Knock from the past
10. Date or Day out.
11. Laila- Majnu
12. Goodbye! Delhi.
13. The Destiny's playgame
14. Udaipur isn't that bad afterall.
15. Home.
16. A month matters!
17. The orphans
18. Neilima
19. Her Armour.
20. She's the saviour.
21. Colliding with the Nightmare.
Notice!
Death.
New update
Announcement
22. Picture of Pune.
24. The Plan.
25. The Big Reveal.
26. You Talk, I listen.
27. The Battle.
28. I can't do this.
29. A Dream?
30. Let me Love you.
Epilogue
Vote for Harshali in ITA 23!!
New Story Update.
Help!

23. The Nightmare

892 78 36
By SakshiLohani

Likes are very less then usual, I get it though.
This story was left in the middle, and more or less People are done with the show.
Honestly, DKP should give a lesson to others of how to ruin their own show.
Ever since the Sirat track nothing had gone right but this new generation literally had the potential.

Every track was left like that, so many actors left the show in the middle because their characters never got any story, nothing at all.

Abhimanyu and Harshvardhan's story could have been developed but they erased him like he never existed, he died or what?
His son faced biggest havocs of his life but the father was no where to be seen.

Atleast give some damn wrap to the characters of your own show, they brought in Surekha out of no where but snapped out an important character of the main lead's father.
Like seriously?

I need to know what the team is smoking coz they had The Harshad Chopda and the most amazing chemistry of Harshali, literally these two were the top couple ever since they were introduced and now we can't even see Abhira as a couple anymore, honestly I just can't.

Some people texted me that Abhinav is dead and we will get back Abhira now.
But will we?
The og Abhira vibes are gone forever, especially after the love Akshara had for Abhinav, it will be so vile and bottom line absurd if she'll fall back in love with Abhimanyu.
The thought in real life case scenario makes me sick.

I am still a Abhira fan, but my Abhira are the og ones, the 1.0 ones and my favourite Akshara somewhere was 2.0 one, the one who was somewhere giving back to the people, I was finally seeing some character development in her, out of the Aarohi Jaap, the determination and confidence of getting back her career.

And then boom, she was back to square one, making the worst of decisions and learning nothing from her mistakes.
A girl whose trust was butchered by the people she loved most and knew most of her life, trusted a complete stranger from roadside with her and her child's life.

Moreover, career? Who needs that, she'll make jam and aloo paranthas and will be completely dependent on a person who was hardly making his ends meet.
Will take a 360 flip in her career, she was into therapy right? So not a singing career then maybe a teacher or psychology professor after maybe doing a 2 year masters in that field.
But, nope, nope, let's make her pursue law, a three year course and make her study that for more than six years, yeah I smell a very progressive story there. (Pun intended)

I'll point out so many things that this list would never even end.

Lets just get back with the story.

_________________________________________

Trigger warning- The chapter contains mention of sexual abuse and sensitive topics like murder.

**

The next thing Akshara knew was that she was pushed back towards a wall and now caged by Kunal.

"Oh, just don't play hard to get Akshara!", he yelled.

"Just leave.", she struggled to get herself free.

"You know what? I can get it my way, just didn't wanted to make it difficult for you, but I guess you like it the hard way."

"You can't do this, you won't get away with this."

"Really? Will I not? And who will trust you? Your so called family who left you in a blink of an eye, your useless brother, or that lover of yours who you daydream about.
Trust me, no one.
I'll make you the girl who will go to any lengths to get the things she wants, in this case this pitiful job from me.
This won't happen if you'll be a good girl and cooperate.", as he ran his hands on her.

"Nooo!", she screamed and pushed him back which made him fall on the ground.

Her vision was blurry because of the tears as she tried to run for her life but it was too late.

Kunal was up on his feet and grabbed her by the hair making her yelp in pain.

"You bitch! You have bruised my ego, I am not a person who'll tolerate your No, no one can say no to me."

He pushed her ruthlessly on the floor and the very next moment a syringe was poked in her one arm.

_________________________________________

Her head felt like the heaviest thing in the world as if someone was hammering it constantly.

"Wakey wakey sweetheart.", the creepiest voice woke her up and she sat up with a jerk.

As she registered her condition she wrapped the bedsheet tightly around herself.

She couldn't cry, the pain was unbearable to let go in crys even though she tried.

Kunal sat next to her in bed.
"See I told you, be cooperative and things would have been better, I wouldn't have been so ruthless to you, but no, you girls always likes to be pushed even though we don't want that. Look at yourself now, the fragile body of your covered in bruises and marks, only if you didn't poked my ego."

Akshara was too numb to react.
How could she let it happen?
How can she let someone take advantage of her like that?
Why couldn't she stop it?
Who was to be blame if not her?
What will she do now?
Even sobs were not able to escape from her throat.

"Don't overuse your brain Akshu.
'Akshu', That is what they used to call you right? He used to call you.
Now, it will be better if you won't trouble me.
Just think how bad your friend will feel if she'll get to know her friend tried to take advantage of her beloved brother.
So, just pack up your stuff and leave.
I'll tell any story to Maya, like this job didn't offered you the things that you wanted.", saying so he just left the room after looking at her devilishly.

She didn't knew how to react, she just knew that she needs to get out of here.
She dragged herself out of that filthy bed, her body experienced the worst pain she could have ever imagined but her soul was at a much bigger misery.
Packed all her stuff, and sat in a taxi before Kunal could get back on her.

"Madame, where do I need to drop you? Do you have anyone here, any family here?", driver asked her for the fifth time when she didn't replied to where she wanted to go before.

"Family?
No, no I have no one, no here, not anywhere.
Just any good hotel.", she said finally getting back in the zone.

All the way to the hotel her phone kept buzzing with threats and blackmail messages from Kunal of better not doing anything and keeping her mouth shut.
_________________________________________

She sat silently in the darkness and re-read all the messages Kunal has sent to her and something finally clicked- He is scared of her, he is scared that she'll out him.

Coming back to her homescreen she came across the wallpaper of Abhi's picture, closing her eyes she hugged it tight to her heart.

"You don't deserve this.", the voice made her open her eyes.

"Abhi?", she asked to the man she loved the most now sitting infront of her.

"Yes, yes your Abhi. Doesn't matter if I am currently here or not, I am always in your heart."

"Abhi, he....he--", she sobbed uncontrollably.

"I know what he did Akshu.
And I also know that out of everything that ever happened to you, you didn't deserved this at all cost, no one does jaan."

"What will I do now Abhi?", she cried.

"You will fight!
You didn't fought for me. I understand.
You didn't fought for our love. I understand.
But if you'll not fight for yourself then I will not understand Akshu.
Just let me know baby that you need me, I swear I'll burn the entire world for you, just take the first step baba, I am here for you."

He gave her a cherishing smile before vanishing away.

And now she knew what she has to do. She has to fight. Wiping her tears away she awaited the new morning to come.
_________________________________________

"Just get rid of her!", Kunal yelled to the two men on the other side of the phone.

"But boss she didn't do anything till now, we are keeping a close eyes on her."

"Not yet. She has not done anything yet. She is not replying to any of my texts now, goddamnit something is going on inside her head.
She belongs to a reputated family of Goenkas, I have brainwashed her till now but if she'll tell them anything then it'll become difficult for me, also her that lover-boy is also some Birla.
That girl has got some richest connection but right now she isn't in contact with them, and I don't want her to contact them at all cost."

"Okay boss, don't worry the work will be done."
_________________________________________

Akshara hurried down the stairs of the hotel with her travelling bag.
She'll go straight to the police station and will call the women's helpline on the way, will lodge the complaint and then will finally call her Abhi before she reaches back to Mumbai.

Exiting the Hotel she waited for her cab but it got cancelled twice.
Taking the cue and not wanting to waste the time she called for the nearby standing taxi.

Little did she know she was inviting herself more ill fate.

"Where are you headed to ma'am?", the driver inquired.

"Police station.", she said confidently.

"Sure.", as the driver saw her in the mirror.

After covering a little distance another man entered the cab and before she could react the taxi started speeding.

She figured out something was not right, and tried opening the door with all her strength.

"Don't struggle, the child's lock is on, sit quietly."

"Stop! Stop, stop, stop the car.", she cried hysterically.

"Shut up! Otherwise we will give you an even ruthless death.", the other man warned her with a pistol.

He then clicked a picture of her and sent to Kunal the update asking for the money promised.

She too her defeat and reminisced the time she again again got herself in trouble and her Abhi was there to save her.
On their first meet itself some bad guys were troubling her and then the other incident when two goons tried to harass her in the jungle when she missed her bus.

"I won't come everytime to rescue you na my love.", as she imagined Abhi sitting beside her.

"Why do I always invite trouble?", her mind asked him.

"You don't sweetheart, you don't, we just sometimes get in some mess, but you got it okay? Try your best to come out of it.
Now you don't have the muscles which I have, don't fight them physically, but you definitely can defeat these two dumbheads with your brain."

She nodded and he winked before again disappearing.
_________________________________________

The car came to an halt at the outskirts of the Pune, near a dense jungle.

"Get out the car, your time is up you spoiled princess.", the one driving said to her bitterly.

"Can't believe boss hired two gigantic men to kill this petite girl.", the other man laughed seeing her getting out of the car.

He pointed the gun towards her as his other mate looked out for other passerby in case.

Akshara took a deep breathe and remembered Abhi before pulling out the pepper spray from her behind which she took out of her bag.
Sprayed it onto his face before sprinting at the highest speed towards the jungle.

The men were too overconfident and she took that for her advantage.

The other man was aiding to him.
"Don't bother about me! Just follow her you idiot.", he yelled while rubbing his eyes and handling over the gun to him.

She ran with all her speed and she knew she was now in a very dense area, she could just hide here.

The other man followed her closely behind but couldn't spot her.

"Did you find her?", the other inquired coming to him after washing her face.

"No man, looks like she just vanished in thin Air."

"We need to find her, boss will not give us any more penny if we will tell him that we lost her, he will end us."

"Just look closely, she must be close."

Akshara heard them from behind the tree, controlling her panic attack but now it was not helping.

She heard them coming close and her panic head commanded her to move forward.

She tried walking as slowly while hiding herself as much as possible.
But, maybe today her fate was completely against her as she stepped on a dried branch and the cracking voice caught the kidnapper's attention.

"There she is.", the one with the gun shouted.

"Fire.", the other commanded.

She tried rushing fastly but it was already too late.
The next moment she crashed down on the ground.

"Haha, got her.", they celebrated the victory after shooting their shot.

"Let me sent a picture of her to boss.", the other captured the lying Akshara.
Blood spreading from the side of her waist and head as she hit the ground.

"What should we do with the body?"

"It is a dense forest. Let it rot here or even better let the wild animals have a feast. We got the money that only matters now.", they laughed cruely before leaving the spot.
_________________________________________

A white light flashed infront of her eyes.
So, this is how you feel after death?
This is how the afterlife looks like?
Her brain hallucinated.

"Wake up my angle.", her Abhi softly creased her face.

"Abhi....", her voice broke.

"Sshh, its okay, it's alright, I got you, I am here."

"I died Abhi.", she said bitterly.

He chuckled.
"No my sillyhead, you didn't, you made it! You are not in any fairy land or something, you don't need to be there to be a fairy, look at you, you already are my fairy."

"Bete? Bete? Are you alright?", finally the woman's voice got registered and she sat up with a jerk.

"Easy, easy, child.", as the woman held her slowly.
"I know you are scared.", she said trying to comfort her.

"Where am I? Who are you?"

"You are in a hospital. And I am Nielima.", the woman introduced herself.

"How....where...?", she couldn't form any sentence.

"My volunteers were in the forest looking out for some vulnerable wild species animal, that is when they heard a gun being fired and heard your scream.
When they reached you, they found you in such state and I brought you to the hospital.
Don't worry the bullet didn't shot you, we found it hitting the nearby tree, when you fell down, you got yourself stabbed by a stick and your head hit the rock."

"How are feeling Akira?", the nurse asked after entering the ward.

Akira? Akshara got confused, who was she referring to.

"She is fine now sister.", Nielima answered guessing her confusion.

"Should we proceed ma'am?", the nurse asked uneasily.

"Give us some time, let me discuss it with her."

Akshara snapped her head towards this woman for answers.
"Sorry beta, I didn't knew your name, all I could figure out while I tried asking to you was something with 'Ak', the hospital won't admit you without a name, so I told them you are my daughter and your name is Akira."

"What is the procedure the nurse was talking about? What are you trying to do with me?", the distrust in people got the best of her.

"Calm down, calm down, relax bacche. I am here to help you.
While operating on you the doctors found various marks on your body, they thought you were physically abused.
Were you rap-- assaulted Bete?"

She couldn't reply to that question and just looked at Neilima like a ghost.
Neilima didn't needed any verbal answer after that, the pain in her eyes conveyed a devastating story.

"I am so sorry baccha.", as she took the broken girl in the motherly embrace.
"We can go for the medical procedure for the proo--"

"Noooo", Akshara screamed helplessly.

"Fine, fine, my baby, completely fine, we'll do as you want."

After sobbing for hours Akshara finally got control on herself.

"We got your phone but it was of no use anymore, the sim card was crushed, anyhow we got our hands on the emergency contact of the person named Kairav.
We tried calling him multiple times but he just won't receive, would just leave the message of will call later."

The mention of her brother, brought her some relief, some hope.
"Can I call him?"

"Sure.", as Neilima handed her the phone.

Akshara dialed the number for the seventh time hoping this time he would pick it up but the sixteen calls done by Nielima before her told a different story.
She was losing hope when finally this time he answered on the last ring.
"Hello?"

"Bhaiya....", she sobbed as her lips wobbled making her unable to say any further.

"Akshu?
I knew it was you, the number is of Pune.
I left the message that I'll get back to you.
What is it that can't even wait for a day?
Finally, after pursuing Aarohi for days, we finally came for a family's day out to refresh her mood.
For God's sake Akshu, it's just been two months of that incident, your fiasco on your sister's wedding day.
Act more maturely and give it some more time.
I'll call you back, okay?
Maybe tomorrow, first thing in the morning.
Right now Aarohi needs me the most.", before even hearing her side of story, the call was ended.
And also now all the tears of Akshara ended.

Neilima felt as if she saw the girl infront of her dying, yet she was sitting alive, or was even alive anymore?

"Thank you for the phone aunty, I think I should leave now."

"No, no, the doctor won't give you a discharge today at any cost."

"I don't care about the what the doctor wants.", as she tried ripping off the IVs from her hands.

"Just stop, you'll have to listen to me Ak--, what is your name baccha?"

The question was what really was her name afterall, she wasn't that sweet, innocent, naive Akshara anymore, she just died right now.

"Akira.", she said looking straight into the woman's eyes.

Neilima knew it wasn't her name, but if this what she wants.

"Fine Akira, if this is what you want. Just tell me where's your house? Where does your family live?"

"I don't have a house. I don't have a family. I am an orphan. I have no one.", she replied robotically.

"Then where will you go?", Neilima asked concerned.

"I don't know. Wherever this life takes me, maybe death.", she said silently, she just wanted to end her life but didn't had the courage left to do that as well.

"Then come with me.", Neilima said politely.
And Akira looked at her spectacally.
"Don't look at me like that, I know you have so many questions, and you don't trust me or anyone a bit.
I rescue girls like you everyday, everyone has their own story to tell, they either go back to their families who accept them or not, and some build their lives from scratch.
I can show you all the documents needed to gain your trust, I am a mother of thousands and I can be yours too.
You can meet my volunteers, see my identity, can consult the authorities, whatever you want.
I don't want to leave you alone my bacche but I won't force you.

You don't want to hold my hand?
No issues, let's just start with a little pinky finger.", as Neilima didn't forwarded her her hand but her small finger to hold onto.

There was something about Neilima, that reminded Akira of her mother Naira, their smiles were very similar, their eyes had the same shine and it all felt as if her mother Naira was looking after her now, she sent Neilima to her, for her, to all some ointment on her wounds.

She wanted to believe her, to trust her but at what cost.
At the same she thought what is more worse that could happen with her? She faced it all and anything now can't even come close to the kind of worse she had faced.

Taking all her courage she held Neilima's finger and this mother smiled brightly which was returned by a stoic face.

And this was how, the journey of Akira and Neilima began, the route to Delhi was built.
_________________________________________

I know this was a heavy chapter but nevertheless hope you all will like it.
Do drop your comments and likes.
No proofread, sorry. :,(
Signing off.
- Your writer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 503 6
Nothing just tried to write something on this couple 'Abhira'.... Different plot except characters..... Shower your love to my this fanfiction also...
125K 7.8K 71
cover credit by darling raah @yoursonly_clichegirl there is always unconditional love for the people you care about and that are very close to you ...
59.3K 3.4K 20
COMPLETED | Book I of Abhira Series ♡♡♡ How do you claim a girl yours when it is her sister you proposed to marry??? ♡♡♡ Abhimanyu is engaged to Aroh...
8.3K 589 22
Two handsome people Akshara & Abhimanyu meet with each other at a wedding. They became best friends but they didn't realise how & when they fell in...