His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

By msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story Alert💥💥

Chapter - 56

7.6K 840 123
By msjasly

Recap: Kavitha calls Mithra to home and later reveal the arrival for the groom family. Goutham sneak inside her home with help of Vinay.

*************************

Mithra was sitting before her vanity dressed in a yellow green half saree. Her hair was braided and adorned with jasmine flowers. Big jhumkas swayed along her swan neck as she sighed continuously looking at the picture from her mobile gallery. She bit her lips to control the tears that were ready to roll on her cheeks.

She once again called the number which she has been trying but again it was unanswered. A knock on the door broke her trance and she wiped her tears to open the door. As soon as she opened it Goutham entered inside and slammed it shut.

Before she could speak he pinned her to the wall and crashed his lips on hers, his hand mercilessly squeezed her bare waist to plunge his tongue in her mouth. He broke the kiss when she was out of breathe and his brown orbs met her black ones piercing through her soul like always.

Mithra: Goutham, what are you doing here ? How did you come here ? What if someone see you here ? Please leave now and I will call you later but please answer my call, I have been calling for a long time to explain...

Goutham: For whom have you dressed like a goddess ? Did you forget that you are mine Mithra...you dress up only for me to see not for some bastards...I will rather kill whoever see you the way I got see you. You are not going before them and thats final..you got it ?

Mithra: Goutham, they are my father's friend and his family. My father will be embarrassed if I don't go before them. Trust me nothing will happen against our wish. Just think that I m seeing as a guest and nothing else.

Goutham: But that bastard will not look at you like that Mithra.. I won't tolerate some piece of shit looking at you. Come with me lets leave from here.

Mithra: Goutham please just I will stand for 5 minutes and nothing else. I will reject the proposal firmly. I m yours only yours. please.

Goutham: Fine, I will let you go but before that I want you now....this dressing up will be just for me.

Mithra: What ??? Goutham please someone might arrive anytime. We are at risk please leave from here.

Goutham: I will leave but not before marking what is mine....if you can resist then stop me...

Goutham leaned and kissed her pulse holding her hand on either side of the wall. Mithra closed her eyes trying to hold the moan that was fighting to escape her mouth. Holding both her hands above her head he groped her bosoms and sucked on her cleavage.

Goutham: You are fucking beautiful Mithra....I could never get enough of you..

He unbuckled his pant and removed his pant and boxer that pooled on his feet. He raised her skirt and his fingers touched her bundle of nerves which finally made a moan escape from her mouth.

Goutham: You are so wet and ready for me Mithra.....Should I stop darling ?

Goutham slid his finger inside her and she shook her head. He smiled at her response and kissed her cheeks. Removing his finger he thrusted his hard shaft inside her and moved in and out of her. Her moans were lost in his mouth as he kissed her senselessly. Wrapping her one leg around his waist he rammed in and out of her.

Goutham: You are always tight and take me perfectly inside you..I fucking love that Mithra..

Her walls clenched around his member and taking the cue he made hard and fast thrust as they reached the climax and he spilled his seeds inside her. He held her body to his and kissed her temples as he waited for her to relax. He pulled out of her and got dressed before her. He kissed her forehead and adjusted her dress like before.

Mithra: I will use the washroom and please you leave from here Goutham. I will call you and will meet tomorrow at office.

Goutham: I m leaving Mithra but you will not use the washroom now. I want you to go meet whoever that bastard with my cum dripping on your legs. With every step you take out of this room you will only remember our sweet moment that happened now. When you look at him you will only feel the stickiness of my cum. Just remember you are mine forever and I m a possessive of what is mine. 

Mithra: I m only yours....

Goutham: Don't worry rejecting this proposal. I will take care of it. You just come back have a bath and good sleep or shall I stay back to bath and take care of you ? If you are worried of someone seeing me then don't worry I handle everything for you.

Mithra hugged him and kissed him on his chest while Goutham caressed her hair kissing her temples.

A sudden knock on the door startled Mithra and Goutham chuckled at her scared face.

Mithra: Maa, 2 minutes please...

Goutham: I will leave after you...

Goutham locked himself in the bathroom and Mithra opened the door for her mother. She gave a glance back and walked along with her mother who was fixing Mithra's dishelved hair a little. Goutham came back and placed a small box under her pillow and reached the terrace and climbed down to reach the back entrance to leave her home.

Mithra reached the hall and saw the family and greeted them without looking at them.

Raghuvaran introduced the family and the groom. She sat in silence and a few minutes later Kavitha gestured her to return to the room. Mithra rushed inside and locked the door and checked for Goutham but he had left already. She removed her dress and threw on the floor in frustration and entered the washroom and sat under the shower crying out her heart. Though Goutham smiled the hurt in his eyes clenched her heart.

Discarding the rest of the clothes she walked out wrapping a towel and laid on the bed with her wet hair but felt something hard beneath her pillow. She sat and lifted the pillow and found a box wrapped with a satin ribbon. With trembling hands she removed the ribbon and opened the box and found a pair of toe rings in it. She clutched the toe rings in her palm and cried sitting on the floor.

Mithra: I m sorry Goutham... I m sorry.. I give nothing but only hurt to you.. I m so sorry.

She wiped her tears and placed the toe rings in her wardrobe and quickly dressed and went downstairs. Kavitha was washing the plates in the kitchen and looking at Mithra, Kavitha smiled as she continued her work.

Kavitha: Unna avangalukku romba pudichu irukku sollitanga Mithra. ( They said that they like you a lot)

Mithra: Appa enga maa . ( Where is father, maa ?)

Kavitha: Do you like the groom ? He will be perfect for you. Appa has gone to fix engagement date.

Mithra: Amma, I need to talk to you. Please come with me.

Kavitha felt seriousness in her words and washed her hands and followed Mithra to her room.

Mithra: Amma, appava evlo pudikkum ? ( how much do you like appa ?)

Kavitha: Idhu ennadi kelvi. Avara thavira vera yara pudikkum ( What question is this. Whom will I like if not him ? )

Mithra: Amma, why do you like him ?

Kavitha: He is everything a woman wants in a man. He has taken care of me, loved me, he raised you and Vinay and took care of the family in every better way.

Mithra: Did you had any dream before marriage ?

Kavitha: Why are you asking this ? I wanted to become a teacher but after marriage I couldn't continue my job.

Mithra: Maa, don't be mad at me for telling this. You like appa because he did everything which was his duty towards his family. What if you had found a man who cared for you, supported your dreams, stood by you and wanted nothing but your happiness and above all what he had been in love with you for years secretly. What if he was ready to give up on his life for you ?

Kavitha: Ennadi achu unakku. Ennavo lam pesure ? ( What happened to you and why do you speak all these ?)

Mithra: Answer me maa. What if there was a man who was ready to die to give a better life for you ? Would you have still married appa whom you didn't know at that time ?

Kavitha stared at Mithra for a while and sat on the bed and sighed before looking at Mithra.

Kavitha: You are talking about something which happens only in movies but in reality the life which I live is the one most of the women live atleast in middle class. We do have dreams but not everyone's come true. A few fall in love but not all end in marriage. A person like you said exist only in dreams.

Mithra: What if there is a man in real ?

Kavitha: Mithra....

Mithra: There is someone who has loved me secretly and took care of me, saved me everytime I was in problem, he sacrificed his life, family everything for me maa. He knows nothing other loving me, he loves me to the extent that he tried to give his life instead of marrying a girl his mother chose for him. He left his family and is staying a lone life because he in love with me. What should I do for him ? Do you think I will be happy in life marrying someone else when there is someone who is loving me in every fibre of his body ? What will I do if he dies seeing me marrying someone else ? Will I survive after knowing that someone who did no mistake other than loving me died because I did not love him back ?

Kavitha stood in shock and closed her mouth in shock. Mithra fell on her mother's feet holding her leg crying her heart out.

Mithra: Neenga sonna madhir dhan ma irundhen. Yarayum pakkala, love pannanum nenaikala, ungala meri nadakkanum nu nenaikkala aana anju varusham avan enna love panni irukkan maa enakke theriyama. Avan enakku senjathukku naa enna panna poren theriyala. Avan enna love panra alavukku ennala panna mudiyuma theriyala aana enakku avan than life maa. Ippo naa illama avan eppadi irukka mattano adhey madhiri avan illama nanum sethuduven maa. Please maa indha oru murai enkkaga , ennoda life kaga enakku support pannu maa. 

(I lived the way you wanted me to. I haven't seen anyone, I never thought of falling in love with anyone. I never thought of going against you but he has been in love with for 5 years even without me knowing about it. I don't know what will I do for whatever he did to me. I don't know if I could love him the way he love me but he is my life now maa. He cannot live without me and I will die without him maa. Please, for once, for me, for my life stand by me and support me maa)

Kavitha stood froze hearing everything and couldn't utter a word. Mithra rose on her feet and held Kavitha's hand tears rolling her cheeks. The girl she had raised for thirty years and the same girl who had never spoke a word against them has been falling at her feet for her life. The girl who had not shed a drop of tears was crying uncontrollably shattering her heart.

Mithra: Avana romba love panren maa. Ennala kashtam mattum dhan paturukan. ( I love him so much maa. He has only suffered because of me )

Kavitha's eyes slowly dropped down and caught with the nuptial pendant on Mithra's chest. Slowly Kavitha raised her trembling hand and touched the nuptial pendant and Mithra gasped and shut her eyes letting more tears to fall.

Mithra: He wanted to marry with your consent but I forced him to marry when his mother forced him to marry a girl of his choice. I was scared of losing him maa. I m sorry. Please maa. I m sorry.. Please support me.

Kavitha's chest heaved as her breathing fell short and slumped on the bed. Mithra panicked when she saw Kavitha crying. Mithra sat on the floor placing her head on Kavitha's knees as they both continued crying.

Kavitha: Yaru andha paiyan ? ( Who is that boy ?)

Mithra: Ennoda boss Goutham ( My boss ). 

Kavitha: Kalyanam eppo panninga ? ( When did you get married ?)

Mithra: The day I went to London. We got registered marriage and he took me to London because it was my dream. He bought all the gifts for you, appa and Vinay. 

Kavitha: They are billionaires Mithra ? How come ?

Mithra: His family knows already maa. His mother is not fond of us but his father, my former boss Ravichandran has accepted me as his daughter. Goutham is very good maa, please maa you are my only hope. He has gone through so much maa and today that man had to go through something no man in the world could do.His wife getting ready to appear before some other man as a prospective bride. It broke him maa and I couldn't see the hurt and pain his eyes.

Before Kavitha could speak they heard Raghuvaran's voice calling them. Both washed their faces and reached the hall and saw Raghuvaran.

Raghuvaran: Kavitha they are very happy with this alliance. Astrologer has gone to his native so we will fix date later. Mithra you are very lucky, he is a very good guy and will keep you happy forever.

Mithra looked at Kavitha who stood without any expression. Without giving any reply Mithra returned to her room and laid on the bed and sleep took over as she exhausted from the day's events.

**************

A/N:

When I published the prologue I received mixed feedbacks on Goutham's behaviour that I myself felt down though I had this plot well planned. I m not giving justification to his acts and  let Goutham be expressing himself about that. So I request you all to have some patience until the next chapter.

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 26.1K 60
From Strangers to Soulmates! What if two people had different reason for denying the same thing, MARRIAGE? That's what happened in Ashok & Nithya's l...
1.7M 142K 96
Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved around Business, money and power. Falling for...
62.6K 4.2K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...
864K 107K 81
He: If Loving is an art, I want you to be my Picasso Myra. Myra: No, you don't meant it. Tell me everything is a lie. You cannot love me. How can you...