Her Secretary

By jeonhaeyi

"I won't be able to kill you because i started loving you. " Imagine a mafia secretary being assigned to kill... More

Chapter Zero
Mr. Kim and her Secretary.
Impress him ?
Don't you dare see her.
An old friend.
Partnership.
The Tension.
Friend or Enemy ?
Those little steps.
Closeness.
The Trauma.
He is Jealous.
Ready to Confess.
High time to kill someone.
The Surprise.
Meeting at night. πŸ”ž
Meeting at night 2πŸ”ž
The Break down
The instinct.
The Savior
She is mine. πŸ’œ
The truth.
I am sorry.
An intimate night. πŸ”ž
Romantic morning.
Time to get ready.
The War.
Who died ?
The Wedding.

Behind the mask.

402 9 0
By jeonhaeyi

A/n - 1 week passed in agony and sadness. Taehyung still cant get over from the pain which was given by whom he loved the most .

The Kim Taehyung who was once used to be cold and rude turned into a kind and soft person after meeting the love of  his life.

But he didn't knew that he would again become that cold Kim Taehyung which he used to be before.

But deep inside he was still not ready to accept  the fact that her favorite person can destroy him like this.

In the cabin

Jimin - " How long will you stay like this ? You know i can't see you living like this.... Come on you have to move on for yourself. "  He said showing his concern towards his best friend.

Tae -" Its nothing new Jimin i was like this once.  What's the problem if i again became like this. " He said showing no expressions on his face.

Jimin - " I can see the difference... You are not eating properly... You are working overtime... You always go home at late night... You started even drinking... After all this you are saying you are no difference. "

Jimin - " Listen i know she broke your heart into pieces but that doesn't mean you will spend your whole life in agony. "
" You have to move on. Please stop torturing yourself for the thing you haven't done. "

Jimin - " I hope you will think about it. I want my old Taehyung back... Did you heard me ?"

With that he left the cabin.

Taehyung 's phone rang beside him gaining his attention. He picked up the call.

Tae - "Yes mom. "

Tae 's mom - " Son we are in Seoul right now and we wanted to have dinner with you. As its been a time we have met you. can you come home early today ? "

Tae - " You came over my house. "

Tae 's mom - "Yes we are. "

Tae - " Ok i will try. "
He hunged up the call.

Time skip to 8pm.

Taehyung came out from his cabin and went towards Jimin.

Tae - " Jimin i am going home now. Mom and dad are here in Seoul. They are waiting for me. See you tomorrow. "

Jimin looked at the time and said " Yeah sure you go, i will handle the things for today. "

Tae - "Dont overwork yourself we can do it tomorrow too. "

Jimin - "Yeah sure. "

With that Taehyung left the office.
He came to the parking lot and took his car , driving his way towards his house.

When he came half of the way he found the traffic was jam. He got out from his car and went to see the reason for the jam.

He saw that two persons were fighting in the middle of the road. They kept the whole road jammed.

Taehyung just shooked his head and got into his car. He make his way to an another path which was little deserted but it will lead him to his house.

He drove his car in that direction.
The road was quite deserted because it was little far from the main road.
There was not a single person on the road.

Still Taehyung didn't thought about anything and was driving in his own way. He was just quiet because his mind was still not clear from his breakdown.

He was driving soundly then suddenly a black car came screeching their tiers in front of his car.
He pulled his brake in Instant.

He got out from his car being angry..

Tae - "Are you stupid ? Can't you see my car ? How can you just come in front of my car ? It can cause an accident. Get out from the car right now. "

As he spoke harshly two men came out from the car being dressed in black. Their faces were hiding behind masks.

Tae - "Who are you ? " Tae said scrunching his eyebrows.

Taehyung was still processing the things,  but suddenly a shoot sound echoed in the area. One of them shooted Taehyung with his gun in his stomach.

Taehyung kept his hands on his stomach. Blood was oozing out continuously from his body. His body felt weak and he fell on the road holding his stomach.

He cant able to understand why they had shooted him. His body was not in his control. He was breathing heavily.

His eyes were getting heavy due to Unconsciousness. Tears started flowing from his eyes. Suddenly everything went black in front of his eyes.

Soon he became unconscious.

A person came towards him and saw him lying on the road. Seeing that Person those two men hurriedly got into their car and drove from there.

The unknown person tapped on his cheeks but he was not waking up.

The person took him in the car and faslty drove him towards the hospital.

After reaching hospital the person called the nurse while breathing heavily.

??? - " Please call the doctor fast. He is loosing blood. "

Nurse - " Yes the doctor is on his way. "

The doctor came in no minute. He diagnosed Taehyung and said.. "He had lost excessive blood from the bullet we have to admit him in icu. Nurse get him in the icu fast. " The doctor ordered the nurse.

??? - "Doctor he should be alright. " The person said in a warning tone.

Doctor - " We cant say anything. He had lost excessive blood. "

??? - " DOCTOR SAVE HIM AT ANY COST... IF ANYTHING  HAPPENS TO HIM... I SWEAR I WILL BURN DOWN YOUR FUCKING HOSPITAL. " The person said holding doctor's collar.

Doctor - "I will try my best. "

??? - " You better be. "

After doing operation for 4 hours. The doctor came outside from the icu.

Doctor - " He is fine now. Just take good care of himself. " The doctor said and went away.

Nurse - " Can you tell me your name and your relationship with the patient. " The nurse asked the unknown person.

The person gave a slip to the nurse on which a contact number was written down. The nurse took the slip.

??? - " Call this person and tell him about the patient. The patient name is Kim Taehyung. He is his family. And dont tell anyone about me. "

With that the person left from there.

The nurse called the number on the slip.

Nurse - " Hello are you an acquaintance of Kim Taehyung ? "

Jimin pov : I was getting off from the work then suddenly my phone rang gaining my attention.

I received the call.

Jimin - " Yes aunty (tae 's mom) "

Tae 's mom - " Jimin,  son did Tae left for his house ?

Jimin - " Yes aunty he already left half an hour ago. "

Tae 's mom - " What half an hour ago but he didn't came home yet... It took only 15 to 20 min to reach home from his office...then why he is still not home yet ? "

Jimin - " Aunty i guess he might got strucked in the jam....But dont worry aunty i will call him. "

With that Jimin hunged up the phone and tried calling Taehyung but his phone was switched off.

Jimin - " Why his phone is switched off ?"

He hurriedly took his car keys and drove towards  the path which leads towards his house.

He was driving fastly but then his phone rang. He received the call.

On the call

??? - " Hello are you an acquaintance of Kim Taehyung ? "

Jimin - " Yes. With whom i am speaking ?" He said in confusion.

Nurse - " Actually i am calling you from Seoul Hospital. Mr kim is admitted in our hospital. Please come. "
Jimin got shocked by the news. His hamds were trembling and his breath got heavier.

Jimin - "What ? Why is he admitted ? What happened to him ?"

Nurse - " He had been shooted with a bullet. But dont worry he is out of danger now. "

Jimin - " ok i am coming. "

Jimin drove his car with full speed towards the hospital and informed Taehyung 's parents too on his way.

Pov : In a mansion.

??? 1 - " COME OUT YOU BASTARD ! WHERE ARE YOU ?" A person shouted entering in the mansion.

??? 2 - " Oh look who is here ! What happened to you did you saw something bad ? " A person said walking down the stairs.

??? 1 - " HOW DARE YOU TO LAY YOUR FILTHY FINGERS ON HIM. "

??? 2 - " why ?? didn't i told you that i will kill him. Its your fault you didn't took my warning seriously. " He said laughing.

??? 1 - " I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU EARLIER.... BUT DONT WORRY I WILL DO THAT RIGHT NOW. "
The person took out the revolver and pointed towards the man.

??? 2 - "Calm down.. MS CHOI YN... I heard your boyfriend is still alive.. "

Yn - " DONT YOU FUCKING DARE TO TOUCH HIM AGAIN LUCIFER ...OTHERWISE I AM GONNA KILL YOU WITH MY HANDS.... YOU MOTHERFUCKER.. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 1.4K 52
This story is purely made from my Imagination. A Mafia Romance By Dylanobriensmami ---------------------- πŒπˆπ‘π€ππ„π‹π‹π„ 𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 I was sen...
50K 663 20
"P...please stop... I... I can't anymore... S...stop..." "I don't know the word 'stop' baby girl, I am not done yet. I need this so badly right now...
86.8K 3.4K 53
𝐂𝐨π₯𝐭𝐨𝐧 π‘πšππ₯𝐞𝐲 His world was turned upside down when his father disappeared and left him in charge of the family business. He adapted, wit...
16 2 7
when our troubled mc has to ask the city's most wanted for help on his latest case. They work though it together and come to find out theyre a fairly...