A Mortal God Accepts the Perf...

Per RidTwo

FINISHED PART 1 Teruhashi Kokomi, the most loved girl in the world finally confesses her crush for Saiki Kusu... Més

The Confession
The Discussion
The Truth
Small Talk
Yumehara Chiyo
Curiosity
Ramen Mock Date
Fiery Beach Date
The Pearl Necklace
What God Fears
Angry Loner
The Three Month Mark At The Sports Festival
An Actual Fortune Teller?
Teruhashi meets Anpu
Our First Christmas
Our First New Years
Our First New Year Hangout
Teruhashi Meets Kusuko
Kusuko and Kokomi's Shopping Trip
Our First Valentine
Our First Trip to the Movies
Makoto Teruhashi
Study Sessions and Ambitions
Cafe Revelation
Saiki Nekosuo
A day with Yuuta
Our First Summer Festival
Restaurant Reading
Okinawa Date
A Special Rainy Day
Miraculous Maid Outfit
An Astronomical Planetarium
Revenge Date
Santa Kusuo
Electric Hardware Hunt
A relaxing New Year
Table Hockey Scuffle
The Insistent Delinquent
Part Time Psychic
A Karaoke Secret
Tsundere Grandpa Returns
Cooking Class turned to Competition?
Fan Club Takeover
Return of The Mad Scientist
The Genius, The Psychic and The Beauty
London Date
Tennis Battle
Biker Kusuo
Amusement Park Magic
Saiki VS Saiko
Halloween Party
Negotiation Between Titans
A Special Birthday
What's Next?

A Mother's Just Desserts

627 19 3
Per RidTwo

POV: Teruhashi Kokomi

Today's another day I visit Kusuo's house for Ms. Saiki's cooking class.

Mom: Welcome, Kokomi-chan!

T: Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Saiki.

M: You don't have to be so formal, you can call me Mom.

I blushed from the thought.

T: Oh I couldn't.

She noticed that I brought a bag with me.

M: What did you bring with you?

T: Some cake I bought from the bakery.

M: Ku-chan would love it.

Kusuo, who was in the living room, walked in when I mentioned the cake. He wanted to eat the cake in the dining room, but Ms. Saiki stopped him.

M: Ku-chan,

S: What is it?

M: Can you eat the cake in your room? I want to have a personal talk with Kokomi-chan.

Kusuo noticed that I was getting nervous.

S: Are you going to be ok?

T: I think so.

Kurumi noticed Kusuo's hesitation.

M: Don't be so worried. I'm just going to talk to her.

Kusuo decided to trust her than walked to his room.

T: Kusuo can technically still hear us.

M: You know he's not that nosy.

As expected from Mrs. Saiki, knowing her son very well.

M: Alright, let's begin.

When we were preparing the ingredients, Mrs. Saiki wanted to start the conversation.

M: Kokomi-chan.

T: What is it, Ms. Saiki?

M: I want to thank you for being with with Kusuo.

T: No no I should thank you for allowing me to be with him.

M: Why wouldn't I approve you, you're such a sweet girl.

T: Well, as sweet as I am, I pale in comparison to Kusuo on many things.

M: Everyone pales in comparison to Ku-chan. 

T: I know, but as much as Kusuo tries to console me, I still have a feeling that I'm not worthy to be with Kusuo.

M: If all the girls had the same thought as you did, Kusuo would never settle down. And I'm so happy that it was you that's brave enough to be the one.

A short silence happened before Ms. Saiki continued.

M: Kokomi.

T: Hm?

M: I don't have to tell you that Kusuo's a special boy.

T: He sure is.

M: But I think you notice that Kusuo is usually more alone than a normal person.

T: From what I've seen, Kusuo just doesn't like to deal with people around him.

M: His friends are very cheerful, I'm surprised that they are still such close friends to Kusuo.

T: Kusuo has always been the centrepiece of our friend group, he kinda balances the chaos that our group usually does. I always see him as the adult, mature and composed. Someone to rely on. 

I realized that I started admiring Kusuo again.

T: Sorry for going on about Kusuo.

M: It's fine, I'm just happy that Kusuo has people that are close to him that aren't his family. When Kusuo was younger, he was a bit too good at keeping himself occupied, not in a way normal children do. When normal parents get worried when their children get missing, I get worried that Kusuo might accidentally get into trouble in another country. But even back then Kusuo has always been well behaved. 

T: Speaking of, how was Kusuo as a kid?

M: Exactly the same as right now. Seems like having all those gifts at an early age shaped his personality earlier than normal.

T: He didn't have friends back then?

M: I remember one following him around but he always just enjoys his own company like now.

T: Interesting. Does he ever tell you about school?

M: When I ask him he gives one word answers. I get worried if he's hiding his true feelings, but when I asked him about that, he sincerely said that school was not interesting to him at all.

T: Sounds like he was an adult man in a kid's body.

M: He was in a way, but that worries me.

 T: How so?

M: As mature as he is, he's still 17 years old. Even if he's not, I want him to live as a regular 17 year old. He's been trying to live as a normal boy, but we're not really helping him much.

T: He never blames anyone for it, even if it's true.

M: I'm thankful on how understanding he is, it doesn't change that I feel guilty that I'm not able to do more for him. His maturity and dependability makes you reflect on yourself. Does that seem familiar, Kokomi-chan? 

The same way that even a proud pretty girl like me start to think that I'm not enough for him.

T: It does sound familiar.

M: Now that I think about it, there was one difference from him now and back then.

T: Which is?

M: He's more friendly than he was before.

T: He was?

M: Despite everything, he's still friends with everyone right?

T: He is.

M: Usually, he would still ignore and not even acknowledge them if he was the same as back then. But seeing them visit our home, and the many times I see Kusuo with them. He's definitely grown from his antisocial younger self.

T: If he heard that, he would just say he tolerates them.

Mrs. Saiki does a small laugh.

M: That does sound like him.

Another short pause.

M: Lately, he's also been more relaxed and gentle. He always seem stressed and cold before. I wonder who softened him.

Sounds like she's subtly hinting towards me.

T: I'm happy that he's changing for the better.

...

M: You ever notice why I'm seen more lax in the family like my husband?

T: That's not how you are originally?

M: Partially, but don't underestimate your mother in law.

She's teasing me on purpose.

M: Ku-chan and his brother are already too grown up for their own good. I would've been a more responsible and strict parent if I actually had children to take care of. I'm lucky that I'm able to take it easy with my family at an earlier period of my life, but it also gives Kusuo a place of comfort to loosen up. So I'm also happy that you're part of the family that can help Kusuo relax.

T: Thank you for accepting me, Ms. Saiki.

M: Come on, after all of that you won't call me Mom?

T: Sorry, I just got used to calling Kusuo his given name

M: Better sooner or later.

T: I'll try...Mom.

M: That's better.

Kusuo coincidentally just walked down from his room with an empty plate.

M: Ku-chan, you just finished a slice?

T: Kusuo usually enjoys his dessert slowly.

M: He really does.

We both softly laugh, while Kusuo just watches in confusion, he's happy that we're getting along better, but he's still confused.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.4K 371 14
Being in denial will lead you to pick a variety of regrettable decisions. Such as actually falling for someone so persistent, yet so surprisingly ca...
117K 4.3K 24
♡ COMPLETE ♡ ➩ i'm not a psychic, not new to pk academy, not some sort of god sent girl that everyone is obsessed with. i'm an average person. so how...
4.2K 245 10
𝟎𝟎𝟏. ⏤ ❝I CAN'T LIKE HER, CAN I?❞ ˗ˏˋYou're the psychics sister, over all average. Being an obvious contrast to your brother Kusuo. When the most...
11.2K 392 33
THIS IS PART 2 OF MY SAIKI AND TERUHASHI FANFICTION LINK TO PART 1 https://www.wattpad.com/story/322005886?utm_source=android&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm...