Book of Oneshots (No Requests)

Wolf4dead14 által

Bringing this back in hopes of regaining all the progress I lost from my previous account which was banned. W... Több

Info
Moonlit Lovers
His Angels and Demons
Sane Girls are Overrated
Berserk Affection
Teaser
New Me
Her Hero
I... I don't want to Die...Not Like This...

Teenage Nightmares

3.6K 22 1
Wolf4dead14 által

Origins: Little Nightmares

Name: Six

Description: Gaming, fiction to reality, wholesome

MC: Y/n (Male)

Y/n P.O.V

A heavy sigh left my lips as I fell back down into the comforts of my sofa with a controller in hand. I had just gotten back from school and wanted to take a break from all the work. Thankfully, I wasn't handed any homework so I could just spend today doing whatever I wanted. And what I wanted to do right now was just to play some video games. 

I press the home button on my PlayStation controller, turning on the PS4. Once it fully turned on, I was quick to learn that all of my friends were offline which meant I had no one to play with. If I was being honest, it put me off gaming a little. I mean, sure, gaming solo is fine too, but there's just something a little more entertaining when you play with others. 

Instead of playing a multiplayer game by myself with randoms, I decided to take a look through my library, seeing if I could play any one player games that I hadn't gotten around to. As I looked through the list, one particular game caught my eye. Little Nightmares. 

I heard a lot of good things about this game, but I had never actually played it myself. I wasn't even sure if it was still relevant to this day, but I wanted to see what the hype was all about (even if I am a little late to the party). So I started to download it, but it looked like it would take a few minutes. 

Y/n: Might as well, grab a quick snack. 

I muttered to myself. I stood up from the sofa, entered the kitchen and began to raid the cupboards. After a quick search, I came back to the sofa with a cylinder of sour cream and onion flavoured pringles. As soon as I sat down, I heard the notification sound off, saying that the download was completed. 

I picked up the controller and started the game. 

I don't know how long I was playing the game, but in one sitting, I was able to finish the entire game (minus the DLC). And I had to admit, I could see what the hype was about. The game was so creepy and eerie, it really made me feel scared compared to other horror games I've played. The only regret/complaint that I had with this is that it was too short. By the time I finished the game, I was tired and sleepy. So I turned off the game and went up to my room.

But nothing could have prepared me for what I would wake up to. 

As I felt myself slowly wake up, I let out a low groan, slowly opening my eyes. Once I had woken up, I stretched my arms upwards, yawning at the same time. After that, I moved my blanket aside and got up, leaving my room. Upon leaving, I was met face-to-face with a strange girl. She was a few inches smaller than me, wearing a bright yellow raincoat. Her hood covered most of her face, making her almost unrecognisable. 

As soon as she saw me, I heard her gasp and back away. 

Y/n: W-Who are you?

Girl: I-I... 

As I got a closer look at her, I realised I had seen her before. Only she was much smaller... And younger... But that wasn't possible. Right? I mean, it was all just a game. There's no way she could be real! Right...? 

Y/n: How did you get in my house? 

I noticed she had no pockets on her raincoat and it reached down over the top portion of her legs, which may have hid her pants (if she was even wearing any). Her raincoat was covered in dust and dirt, the parts of her skin that were visible were no different and she was barefoot. Her legs slightly trembled. 

Girl: I-I... I'm lost... A-And I don't know where I am... I-I thought no one lived here. 

Y/n: Umm... Can... Can you just wait here for a sec?

She stayed silent and I got my phone out. I typed in "Little Nightmares protagonist" on Google and found that her name was Six. But to be sure this was the same girl, I opened up images and got a picture and looked at the two side-by-side. 

After the check, I could say that without a doubt, this was Six. But how the hell did fiction get into reality? 

When I put my phone away, I heard her stomach grumble and she hunched over slightly. Since I completed the game, I already had a bad feeling about her being hungry and I slightly panicked. I backed away on instinct.

Six: H-Hungry... 

Y/n: Y-Yeah, I... I can see that. Uhh... I can get you some food. Just, uh... Can you stay like maybe... 5 feet away from me? 

She nodded slowly. 

Y/n: Okay, good. Let's head down to the kitchen. 

I walked past her and down the stairs while she followed behind me, respecting my request for her to keep her distance. Once we reached the kitchen, I opened up a cupboard and got out a pack of cookies. It wouldn't fill her up completely, but I had to keep her satisfied before she tried pouncing on me like she did that little gnome thing and The Lady. 

I opened the packet before handing it over to her. 

Y/n: Here. You can eat as many as you like. 

Six: I... I can? 

Y/n: Of course. You don't really look so good. 

She grabbed the bag and got a cookie out, munching on it. As soon as she bit into it, I heard her let out a hum of approval mixed with a slight joy. The girl wasted no time devouring the cookie within seconds before moving onto the next and the one after that. I just stood back and watched, slight fearful of the smaller and thin girl. Playing Little Nightmares made me realise just how dark Six could be. 

Once she finished the entire packet of cookies, she let out a little burp and immediately covered her mouth, almost embarrassed. 

Six: S-Sorry... 

Y/n: Its, uh... Its okay. Really. Do... You want something to drink too? 

Six: Yes please... 

Nodding, I went to another cupboard and got a glass out. I poured water into it and then handed it to Six, letting her drink it. After finishing the drink, she let out a satisfied sigh and put it down on the table next to the empty pack of cookies. 

Six: Thank you. 

Y/n: Don't mention it. Do you... Want to talk now? About how you got here? 

Six: That's... The thing. I don't remember... I was asleep and when I woke up, I was lying on the ground next to a TV. I... I don't know where I am or what's going on. 

Next to the TV? Wait... Did she come out of the game?! How?! Why?! 

Six: Why are you looking at me like that? 

Y/n: Huh? 

Six: You look... scared. 

Y/n: O-Oh! I mean... Its just... Uh... I'm a little skeptical of a random person in my house. That's all. No offence. 

Six: None taken. I'm sorry I scared you. 

Y/n: Right... 

Six: I know this is asking a lot, but... Can I stay for a little longer? I'm not sure what the rest of this place is like. And you seem like a nice enough person. Probably the nicest I've met. 

Y/n: I guess you've not met a lot of nice people then. 

Six: That's... Putting it one way. 

She seemed innocent and sweet enough, but memories of the end of the game constantly reminded me that she wasn't like that. She had devoured a seemingly innocent gnome when it just wanted to help, and she went on to devour The Lady and then sapped the life out of a bunch of fat asses. Sure, The Lady and those tubbies were trying to kill her first, but why would she eat the gnome when it offered her a sausage? 

But at the same time, I couldn't just straight up tell her how I knew her. I mean, who knows how she'd react? "Hey Six! How do I know your name? Oh! Well that's simple! I played a game called Little Nightmares where I played as you and survived in The Maw. I also watched as you ate a tiny gnome and a woman, but its fine!" Yeahhhhhh. I don't imagine she'd take that well. 

Y/n: Sure, I guess. You look like you could do with a clean-up too. 

Six: Thank you. 

I nodded, preparing myself for the time I would share with her. 

To my surprise, the time I spent wasn't actually all that bad. I was able to clean her up, give her new clothes and we spent just about all our time together. Except for when I went to school. There was no way I could sneak her in or anything. But she seemed to make herself at home nicely. Throughout the time she spent, she didn't try to attack me or made any aggressive moves which I was thankful for. And we got a lot closer together. Which just made me feel guilty. I wasn't sure if I should tell her about how I know her or that I know what she's really like. But at the same time, I don't want to risk or lose the friendship that I have with her. If only things were so simple... 

Around a month or two has passed since Six came into this world and we became quick friends. She slept in her own room and her own bed, I was able to cook for both of us (thankfully she wasn't a picky eater, but I kinda knew that from the game) and overall, it was just a peaceful experience. I had even taught her how to play video games!

Obviously I didn't show her Little Nightmares, afraid that she might kill me for knowing the truth about her. So we just stuck with Black Ops, Resident Evil, and other games like that. She enjoyed them so much, she asked if there were more games like those. Let's just say that I've had to buy more than a few new games. 

Currently, I was lying in my bed, scrolling through social media. My feed was just showing a bunch of memes with the occasional politics video or two. 

Eventually, I had enough and turned off my phone. I covered myself up with the blanket and and shut my eyes. I was about to fall asleep, but I felt a tug on the blanket, making me open them once more. As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw Six in her sleepwear which consisted of a blank white t-shirt and black shorts. Without the raincoat on, I could see her raven black hair and crimson eye. 

I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel... something for her. She was an attractive young girl and I was in my teenage years. Hormones were crazy. 

Anyway! Moving on from that, I saw she seemed scared. 

Six: I had a nightmare. 

Y/n: Again? They've been getting a lot more common, haven't they? 

She nodded silently. A low sigh left my lips and I shuffled a little to the side and unveiled the blanket. 

Y/n: Cmon. You can sleep with me if it makes you feel better. 

Six: Thank you. 

She accepted the invitation and cuddled up in the blanket next to me. I shut my eyes and was once again, about to fall asleep, but then what Six said made my core freeze. 

Six: I played Little Nightmares...

My eyes widened and I felt my heart beat pound in my chest, scared about her reaction. I never showed her the game! So how the hell did she find out?! Gulping shakily, I responded. 

Y/n: Y-You played it? 

Six: I did... I knew you were scared of me for a reason. And now I know... Why didn't you say anything? 

Y/n: I... I didn't... I didn't know how you'd react to it. Or rather I was scared you wouldn't take it so well. But... I guess above all, I just... didn't want to lose you as a friend. 

Six: Did... I ever tell you what my nightmares were about? 

Y/n: No. 

Six: They were about you. My whole life I've only ever looked out for myself. Because everyone else around me were all monsters. But then I met you and... I couldn't bear to lose you. All my nightmares... They were about you being killed or taken by those things on The Maw... And I couldn't stop it. I would never do anything to hurt you Y/n. 

She held me in a hug, leaning her head on my chest. Her tone was sincere and hurt at the same time, making me feel like an ass for thinking she'd kill me if I told her the truth. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her in a warm embrace. 

Y/n: I'm sorry I never told you the truth Six. 

Six: Its okay. I understand and I forgive you. That's what friends do when we make mistakes, right? We help each other move on. 

I smiled and nodded. 

Y/n: Yeah. Of course. 

She smiled and nuzzled her head deeper into my chest, getting comfortable. I got a little more comfortable too before falling asleep. 

But the worst part about sleeping as a teenager? 

The "Teenage Nightmares"

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

238K 1.5K 48
Check out my Sonic Lemon 3 book! This one is done. Welcome to my new Lemon Book! Please read the rules! Also the policy same as my old book you have...
18K 289 21
HI, THIS IS MY NEW ACCOUNT SO PLZ DONT REPORT ME. SOMEONR REPORTED MY LAST ACCOUNT AND IT DELETED MY WHOLE ACCOUNT. I DONT KNOW HOW TO RESTORE IT BUT...
326 2 53
This will be a compilation of one-shots, requests will be taken only on the first chapter. -No X readers -No BxB or GXG -No Links for profiles Please...
63.9K 1.6K 24
𝖒𝖎𝖘·𝖋𝖎𝖙 /ˈ𝖒𝖎𝖘ˌ𝖋𝖎𝖙/ 𝖆 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖗 𝖔𝖗 𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖚𝖉𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖆𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘...