۞ 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆...

By diputs2

*•.¸♡ 𝔸 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥, 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪 𝕂𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕙 𝕗𝕚𝕔 ♡¸.•* Y/N is an eremite whose heart has... More

.•°¤ ۞ 𝑨 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 ۞¤°•.
.•°¤۞𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝑨𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕۞¤°•.
.•°¤۞𝑺𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆۞¤°•.
.•°¤۞ 𝑺𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒔 ۞¤°•.
.•°¤۞ 𝑩𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑨𝒎𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒉 ۞¤°•.
.•°¤۞ 𝑬𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 ۞¤°•.
.•°¤۞ 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒌 ۞¤°•.
.•°¤۞ 𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒕 𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 ۞¤°•.
.•°¤۞ 𝑼𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑨𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 ۞¤°•.
.•°¤۞ 𝑶𝒍𝒅 𝑨𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 ۞¤°•.
.•°¤۞ 𝑶𝒇𝒇 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 ۞¤°•.
.•°¤۞ 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 ۞¤°•.
.•°¤۞ 𝑶𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒌 ۞¤°•.
.•°¤۞ 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒊𝒄 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 ۞¤°•.
.•°¤۞ 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑾𝒂𝒚𝒔 ۞¤°•.
.•°¤۞ 𝑫𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝑬𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒚 ۞¤°•.
.•°¤۞ 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑬𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒚 ۞¤°•.
.•°¤۞ 𝑫𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 ۞¤°•.
.•°¤۞ 𝑺𝒖𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 ۞¤°•.
.•°¤۞ 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 ۞¤°•.
.•°¤۞ 𝑺𝒐 𝑶𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒐 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 ۞¤°•.

.•°¤۞ 𝑹𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝑬𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 ۞¤°•.

668 35 5
By diputs2

'There's no way he actually has feelings for me...right? There's no way he'll let me....' you thought, your doubt only growing as your face continued to near his.

You looked at him, your eyes urging him to stop you but he just stood frozen as your lips neared his.

Does he actually...??

You kept going closer...and closer ....but stopped when there was only a few centimeters between your lips and his.

He wasn't in his right state of mind, and you had no intention of taking advantage of him so you moved back, your mind buzzing with confusion as to why he didn't interject your advances.

You were about to step away when you felt Kaveh's arm around your waist, pulling you even closer to him. Your eyes widened and you looked up to see him gazing down at you with more affection than you had expected. You felt a blush creeping up your neck and could barely manage to form a proper sentence while your mind was clouded with desire from the close proximity.

"What are you doing...?" you murmured. "You should let me go..." you said, but were so unconvincing that even you didn't believe it.

"What if...I don't want to," he whispered, making your heart almost race out of your chest as he tilted his face down so that his lips hovered just above yours.

It all happened so fast. One second your lips were yours, and the next second they were his as he pulled you against him.

You didn't even try to stop him, surprising both Kaveh and yourself as you quickly wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back. The two of you quickly became immersed in the feeling of your bodies pressed together.

He kissed you with much more passion than you would have ever dreamt of but you accepted it all, swiftly returning it by pouring out all your pent up desire in the kiss. You stumbled backwards and felt your back hit the wall, but were too distracted by the way his hands felt around your waist to notice.

Your lips melded together in harmony and both of you were lost in each other's arms, consumed by desire, unable to pull away no matter what. You kissed him as if you were starved of love and he just kept giving.

Something finally registered in your brain and you abruptly stopped, quickly pushing him away from you. You stood there, frozen, horrified at the thought of what you had just done.

'He's not in his right mind, what's wrong with me??!' you thought, looking up to see Kaveh grinning at you with pleasure. He looked dazed as he let out a small chuckle before swaying and passing out cold on your shoulder. You spread your arms to catch him and grunted at the sudden weight. Thoughts were still swirling through your mind as you watched his head lay on your shoulder.

Your heart was still racing in your chest as you dragged him over to his bed and pulled a blanket over him. Your mind was still buzzing and you sat down on the ground, hoping the cool floor would bring back some of your senses.

Before you knew it, you fell asleep as well while leaning against the foot of Kaveh's bed.

.

.

.

Kaveh P.O.V

Kaveh rubbed his eyes before groggily sitting up in his bed. He felt his head throbbing and cursed himself once more for letting himself get drunk. He got up and trudged to the door, opening it only to gasp as he saw you sitting outside, talking to Alhaitham.

He immediately ducked back into his room and hid. Once he got a glimpse of you, a flood of images rushed through his head and he felt himself blush as he thought of them. The sight of your face close to his, the feeling of your body pressed against his, your soft lips against his.

He covered his face with his hands as if it would reduce the deep guilt he felt for dreaming of kissing you last night. How was he supposed to face you today??

'Thank Kusanali she'll never know about my dream...' he thought, before regaining his composure and looking outside once again. He saw you and Alhaitham chatting away over coffee. You were too far away for him to hear what you were talking about, but he could see everything and his brow furrowed as he saw you smiling brightly at Alhaitham, slightly flustered at something he said.

'What are they talking about...??' he thought, dying to know what Alhaitham did to make you blush. He was too focused on trying to read your lips to notice the deep pit of jealousy beginning to form in his heart. Unable to just stand by and watch any longer, he walked out of the room.

10 minutes earlier

"Would you like some coffee?"

A deep voice shook you out of your thoughts and you turned to see Alhaitham walk into the living room, taking out a mug for himself.

"Yes, please," you said, receiving a nod from Alhaitham as he took out another mug and started brewing some coffee. You wondered if it would help calm your nerves, which were still frazzled from last night. Ever since you had woken up, your mind kept drifting back to yesterday and your cheeks only grew warmer each time.

"Sugar?" Alhaitham asked, walking over to you with both the mugs in his hand, steam wafting out of them as the aroma of coffee filled the room.

"2 please," you asked, watching as Alhaitham dropped two cubes of sugar into your cup before handing it to you, not bothering to add any for himself.

"Thank you," you said, looking at him. "For the coffee...and everything else you've helped me and Kaveh with,"

"I was merely making it easier for myself, besides, I didn't go particularly out of my way for anything," he responded, studying you while drinking his coffee. "You're thinking about leaving?"

Once again, you were shocked at how observant this man was. It was like he could read anyone's mind.

"Yes..." you trailed off. "There was never any reason for me to come back in the first place,"

His lips curved up into a smile and you were shocked. You didn't think he had the ability to smile. "I take it you figured out who kidnapped Kaveh?" he asked, gently swirling the coffee in his mug.

"Ha...yup," you said, watching yourself smile in the reflection of your coffee as you looked down. "It was amazing how quickly you figured it out,"

"Well I expected something like that to happen sooner or later considering how Kaveh would constantly speak of you after you left." he said, crossing one leg over the other.

You looked up at him, surprised. "He spoke of me? When?" you asked, feeling your cheeks becoming warm with a blush.

"There was hardly a time where he didn't speak of you," Alhaitham said. "We used to argue about various theories and ideologies but ever since you appeared, all he can talk about is you. It only got worse as time went on," he explained, shaking his head before taking a sip of his coffee. "I fear if he won't ever stop talking about you after you leave."

You blushed at the thought of Kaveh's ramblings being about you for once and couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

Both of you turned as Kavehs door suddenly swung open and he came storming out. You looked away after catching a glimpse of him, your heart starting to race after remembering what happened last night.

'Thank the archons he doesn't remember anything...but why does he look frustrated??,'

"Looks like you finally made it out of bed. Just in time for lunch," Alhaitham said, looking Kaveh up and down. "Of course you got drunk again. At least you're awake to bid Y/N farewell before she leaves," he said, nodding at you. "If you'll excuse me, I'm going to head on out for a walk,"

Kaveh didn't even notice Alhaitham leave and his expression immediately shifted from annoyed to distressed. "L-leaving? Where??" he asked, looking at you.

You carefully set the mug down on the table and stood up to face him, your heart aching at the hurt look on his face. "Well, I don't really have a reason to be here any more, so I figured I'd head back to the settlement," you said.

"But...you can't leave me!" he said, grabbing your shoulders and you could practically hear his heart sink.

"Why not?" you asked, looking at him, begging him with your eyes to tell you the truth. His feelings for you were as clear as day in the way he looked at you...and you only needed to hear the same message from his lips for you to drop everything and stay with him.

"Because..." he trailed off, struggling to get his words out. "Because..." he said, before giving up and looking away as his hands fell from your shoulders. "You're right...I don't want to hold you back," he said. "Goodbye, Y/N,"

It was a good thing he couldn't bring himself to look at you or else he would have caught a glimpse of the tears beginning to well in your eyes. "Goodbye," you whispered, turning towards the door.

You lingered at the door frame, silently hoping that Kaveh would stop you but....you felt no one behind you. You took a deep breath and tried to ignore the way your heart was about to shatter as you stepped outside the door.

You tried to walk away, but for some reason, you couldn't bring yourself to leave. A wave of determination washed over you as you realized you couldn't go without at least telling Kaveh your true feelings.

'Screw this,' you thought, turning to go back to Kaveh but were stopped as you bumped into him.

"Y/N, wait," he said, taking your hand and your heart swelled with hope as you hung onto his every word. "I don't want you to leave because..."

He took a deep breath, composing himself before looking you straight in the eye with the most serious expression you had ever seen him wear. 

- x -

What's he gonna saaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;-; 

Don't forget to leave a vote if you liked the chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 15.9K 55
(𝙔/𝙣) 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, �...
93.2K 2.4K 54
Alhaitham and Lumine can no longer deny their attraction for each other. He visits her on their last night in Aaru Village. *A sequel to my one-shot...
1K 41 17
In a world where Teyvat has phones, (y/n), the knights of favonius's interrogator, starts a bit of mischief. She/her pronouns will be used, and (y/n...
114K 4.5K 73
Y/n is the sister of bio alchemy assistant of the Knights of Favonius, Sucrose. When unforeseen circumstances cause her to move in, albeit earlier th...