NIGHTMARES, DEREK HALE

By makexaxwish

nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott m... More

๐Ÿ’Season One
๐Ÿ’001; Bitten
๐Ÿ’002; Favor
๐Ÿ’003; Sleepwalker
๐Ÿ’004; Death Shot
๐Ÿ’005; Nightmare Vision
๐Ÿ’006; Lure
๐Ÿ’007; Deadly Sin
๐Ÿ’008; Full Moon Effects
๐Ÿ’009; Car Chase
๐Ÿ’010; Siding With The Enemy
๐Ÿ’011; Bad Guy
๐Ÿ’012; He Loves Control
๐Ÿ’Season Two
๐Ÿ’001; Lost Girl
๐Ÿ’002; Sexual Spell
๐Ÿ’003; Under The Ice
๐Ÿ’004; Lose My Mind
๐Ÿ’005; The Truth Untold
๐Ÿ’006; Deep Inside
๐Ÿ’007; Kanima Venom
๐Ÿ’009; Hypnotic
๐Ÿ’010; His Weakness
๐Ÿ’011; Fearsome
๐Ÿ’012; Psychotic Breakdown
๐Ÿ’Season Three A
๐Ÿ’001; Bad Sign
๐Ÿ’002; Ignite
๐Ÿ’003; In Return
๐Ÿ’004; Bullet Wounds
๐Ÿ’005; Bad Decision
๐Ÿ’006; Suspect
๐Ÿ’007; Another Innocent
๐Ÿ’008; I Can't Help But Love You
๐Ÿ’009; Cold Blood
๐Ÿ’010; Cora Hale
๐Ÿ’011; Sacrifices
๐Ÿ’012; Perplexed
๐Ÿ’Season Three B
๐Ÿ’001; Strange Behavior
๐Ÿ’002; Invasion of Privacy
๐Ÿ’003; Kids With Glowing Eyes
๐Ÿ’004; Learn To Be Not Afraid
๐Ÿ’005; One of The Good Guys
๐Ÿ’006; Into The Woods
๐Ÿ’007; Coming Out To Play
๐Ÿ’008; House of Horrors
๐Ÿ’009; Element of Surprise
๐Ÿ’010; Chaotic
๐Ÿ’011; Death
๐Ÿ’012; Fallen
๐Ÿ’Season Four
๐Ÿ’001; Mexico
๐Ÿ’002; Bearer Bonds
๐Ÿ’003; Written In Code
๐Ÿ’004; The List
๐Ÿ’005; Persuasive
๐Ÿ’006; Meredith Walker
๐Ÿ’007; Killer Virus
๐Ÿ’008; Mend It
๐Ÿ’009; Dying? Almost
๐Ÿ’010; Idea of Yours
๐Ÿ’011; Stressed Out
๐Ÿ’012; Summer With You
๐Ÿ’Season Five A

๐Ÿ’008; Bondage

889 28 2
By makexaxwish

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Days earlier, inside the cave, where Maia and Peter was, both were seen heavily making out on a stony hill.

Peter's hands gripped onto Maia's waist, bringing her in closer to his body, as his own pressed hers against the concreted hill, her fingers gripping onto the front of his shirt, bringing him closer, deepening the kiss.

The seventeen year old Banshee doesn't know what's happening to her as of this moment.

She just felt like she needed to listen to him and be obedient to him, the reason hidden away from her.

Peter's lips slowly moving away from her lips, then going to her neck, leaving soft butterfly kisses upon her neck.

Then, within a couple of seconds, Maia had caught herself of what she was doing, the girl quickly pulling away from him, her seeming utterly confused at what just happened.

"What did you do to me?" Maia gasps out inaudibly.

Peter tilts his head, giving her a little smirk. "Gave you a little pathway."

"Come on, you enjoyed it." Peter smirks, touching her lips with hus finger.

The girl then quickly pushed him away, making her way away from him.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"What is he doing here?"

Days later, at the animal clinic, Scott, Maia, Derek and Isaac was seen inside a room, awaiting on the presence of Deaton.

A look of suspicion was seen in Scott's eyes as he stared at Isaac, who was with Derek.

"I need him." Derek says.

"I don't trust him." Scott argues.

Isaac then scoffs, a sarcastic smile on his face. "Yeah, well, he doesn't exactly trust you, either."

"And Derek doesn't care." Derek says irritated.

"Now, where is the vet? Is he going to help us or not?" Derek asks annoyed.

Deaton was then seen coming inside the room, looking at the supernatural creatures.

"That's depends, your friend...Jackson, are you planning on killing him or saving him?" Deaton then asks.

"Kill him/save him!" Both Scott and Derek says simultaneously.

Both Wolves looked at each other, completely disagreeing with each other.

"Save him, save him, save him!" Scott chanted like a mantra.

Derek looks at his Beta, who just had an agreeing look on his face, which made him proud.

Derek then took a look at Maia, who was busy playing around with some herbs, a distracted look on her face.

Maia then felt her being stared at, her then slowly looking at her boyfriend, Isaac as well as Scott looked at her, but her attention was on Derek.

"What do you think?" Derek then asks her.

"About?" Maia asks confused.

Derek frowns his brows at her, wondering what could have her so distracted.

"Jackson."

"What do you think about the plan? Should we save him, or kill him? But obviously, i know you'd pick my side, won't you?" A look of hope in his forest green eyes.

A glimmering light was seen shining in her dark green orbs as she stares at Derek.

"Kill him." She says in a daze.

Scott gaped at Maia in shock at her decision. "Maia!"

Derek smirks at her decision, feeling the utmost happiness.

Maia stares at Scott confused by his outburst, the McCall giving her a look.

Maia then felt something flickered inside of her, the girl slightly shaking her head, realizing what she just had said.

"No, no, what am i saying?, No, no, don't kill him." Maia groans in frustration.

"Well, i don't see the problem." Isaac then shrugs.

"Maia, didn't you just say we should kill him?" Derek frowns at her confused.

"...yeah, i guess i did, maybe we should just kill him." Maia shrugs with a happy smile.

Derek had a proud look on his face at his girlfriend's decision, whilst Scott seemed disappointed.

"Maia!" Scott stares at her disapprovingly.

Maia stares at the McCall confusingly, innocently staring at him. "What?"

"What are you doing? Jackson's your friend, and Derek wants to kill him!" Scott whisper shouts.

"Maybe, he's right." Maia shrugs.

Scott rubs his forehead with his fingers in frustration, not understanding why Maia is agreeing with Derek.

Deaton's dark eyes darted in between the couple, a knowing look in his eyes.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Later that same day, Stiles, Skylar and Scott was with Deaton, talking about the plan to capture Kanima Jackson and his controller.

"Ketamine?" Scott asks, noticing the drug.

"It's the same drug we use on dogs, just a higher dosage, if you can get close enough Jackson, it can slow him down to buy us more time." Deaton states.

Deaton then showed Stiles some powder. "This is some of what you'll be using, this part is for you, Stiles---only you."

Stiles awkwardly laughs. "That sounds like a lot of pressure, can we maybe find a slightly less pressure-filled task for me?"

"It's from the Mountain Ash tree, which is believed by many cultures to protect against the supernatural, this office is lined with ashwood, making it difficult for people like Skylar and Scott to cause me any trouble." Deaton then says.

"Okay, so, then what? I just spread this around the building, and then either Jackson or whoever's controlling him, can't cross it?" Stiles then asks.

Deaton then nods. "They're trapped."

Stiles still seemed nervous, not seemed very moving with anyone's words.

"You'll do fine, Stiles, i believe in you, okay?" Skylar softly smiles.

"You think i can do it?" Stiles nervously asks.

Skylar then smiles, her hands caressing his face. "I know you can."

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

At the Martin's house, Maia was seen walking down the stairs, her going to walk out of the house, on her way to the rave, when she noticed Lydia walking out of a room, coming her way.

"Lydia?"

"Still not talking to me?" Maia then asks with a sigh.

Maia noticed Lydia stopped at the steps, not looking at her.

"I just want you to be honest, but you just can't do that." Lydia bitterly says.

"You don't understand, i can't- i just can't, okay?" Maia says in frustration.

"See!" Lydia snapped angrily, turning around to face her.

"That's why i can't trust you, i mean, you and i---we promised no secrets, and you...you're breaking your promise." Lydia says with an upsetting look on her face.

Lydia then noticed a smile on Maia's face, wondering why she's smiling.

"What?" Lydia snapped.

"Ironic, that you can't trust me, when i should be the one having the lost of trust in you." Maia scoffs.

Lydia frowns, looking at her confusingly. "What are you even talking about?"

"Give it up, Lydia, why don't you start telling me the truth, the truth about the real me?" Maia seemed angry.

Lydia widened her eyes in shock, realization hitting her. "You know..."

Maia then scoffs, angered tears in her eyes. "Look who's the liar now."

"H-how'd you---how'd you find out?" Lydia whispers in shock.

Maia rolls her eyes. "Does it matter?"

Maia then went to walk away, but Lydia grabbed onto her hand, Maia pushing her away, then walking out of the house, leaving a teared up Lydia Martin there---alone.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

At the rave, Scott was seen talking with Allison in a corner, but then it started to turn into a heated argument, now it seemed like Scott was shouting at Allison.

The Argent seemed desperate at the fact to try and fix her mistake, but the McCall didn't want to hear anything, instead he stormed away.

Scott stood in a corner, trying to cool down his self, when Maia had make her presence.

"Trouble in paradise?" Maia asked with a hum.

"What?" Scott asks, confused but angered.

"Yeah, i saw you and Allison's little argument." Maia says with a hum.

"Oh, uh, do you think i was too hard on her?" Scott then asks in guilt.

"You're not the only one that got in a fight with someone you love." Maia then sighs.

"You and Derek had a fight?" Scott then quickly asks.

Maia stares at him for a while, then shook her head with a slight roll of eyes. "No, idiot."

"I'm talking about Lydia, my sister---well, who i thought was my sister." Maia then sighs.

"I don't wanna get into that, could we just not talk about that and focus on the plan?" A frustrated look was placed on the girl's face.

"Okay, we don't have to, let's talk about you and Derek." Scott then suggests.

Maia stares at him confused. "What about us?"

"Well, for instance...you seem to be agreeing with Derek's decision about killing Jackson, who, by the way, is your friend, and you would never think of killing him, and somehow...Derek says 'let's kill Jackson', and you're like 'yeah, let's kill him', what's with you, Maia?"

Maia smiles confusingly at him. "I don't know what you're talking about, i just think Derek's right, is that wrong?"

"The bond can develop to become something stronger, it all starts with a bite."

"Do you remember when Derek bit you on your neck?" Scott then asks.

"Can we not talk about that?" Maia's face twisted in pain.

Maia then walked away, Scott following after her, the girl shutting down Scott, who was kept on bringing up the thing she didn't want to talk about.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"I just feel so nervous, i don't think i can do this, i'm sweating inside my body, i mean, can inside your body sweat? It's flesh, isn't it?" Stiles rambles.

Skylar and Stiles was outside the building in the dark, Stiles seemed like a nervous wreck, whilst Skylar seemed calm.

Skylar then sighed out, pulling Stiles into her, her sweetly kissing him, then pulling away, placing her hands on his shoulders.

"How do you feel now? Better?" Skylar then asks with a smile.

"So much better." Stiles then whispers with a smirk.

Stiles was then seen taking a hold of her face, bringing her lips close to his, deeply kissing her, his hands finding their way into her dark brown hair.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Inside a room, Victoria Argent was seen standing over someone, a butter knife in her hands, an evil smirk playing upon her lips, her crouching down in front of the person.

Maia groans, softly gasping, her eyes tightly closing then opening, her green eyes looking around the room.

"How'd i even get here?" Maia tiredly asks.

"I'd like to call you 'bait'." A voice says from above her.

"Bait? For what?" Maia boredly asks.

Maia then felt Victoria's butter knife being neared to her throat, the girl's green eyes staring up at her.

"For you best friend that adores you so much." Victoria smirks.

Victoria then scoffs a laugh, an amusing look on her face. "Are you really that dense?"

"How about me and you have a little chat about what you are?" Victoria smirks.

"I mean, it's clear that you're a monster just like your boyfriend and your two best friends, but, the question is...what kind of monster are you?" Victoria hums, becoming curious.

Maia teasingly smiles. "Aw, sucks that you don't know everything, do you?"

"What-are-you." Victoria demands.

"Why should i tell you?" Maia smirks.

Victoria became angry at the girl's taunts. "Okay, i'm done playing nice."

Victoria was then seen twirling her knife around, going to stab the girl, but she moved out of the way, kicking her onto the back of her leg, throwing her onto her back.

Maia was then seen getting on top of her, to try and get the knife away from her.

A stabbing sound was then heard, Victoria's eyes widening, whilst Maia gasped, the girl shakily whimpering, her looking down at her bleeding stomach, slowly getting off of her.

Victoria then smirks evilly at the sight of the teen.

Maia grunts weakly, sliding away from the red haired woman, sweat forming on her forehead, her green eyes becoming pale.

Victoria then spun the knife in her hand, her crouching down in front of the weakened teen.

Victoria's knife was seen being impaled into the weakened teen's stomach.

"Derek!"

Maia's scream was heard, her back arching in pain.

Victoria smirks at the name the red head teen screamed out.

"Aw, isn't that cute? Calling out your soulmate's name." Victoria teased.

Victoria's knife, that was coated with Maia's blood, was seen stroking on the girl's face.

"But, too bad it'll be too soon before he finds you." Victoria taunted.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"You need to break the seal!" Derek shouts at Stiles.

"What? No, no, i'm not breaking the seal." Stiles stares at the Alpha in disbelief.

"You have to! Do you want Maia to die?" Derek shouts impatiently and furiously.

"W-wait, what did you just say? Maia's dying?" Stiles asks alarmed.

"What's going on? What is he saying?" Skylar panics.

"I- just break the seal!" Derek says impatiently.

"Stiles." Skylar says.

"How can Maia be dying?" Scott asks confused.

"I-i don't know---just help her." Derek panics.

"But, how do you know she's dying?" Stiles frowns.

"I don't know! I just felt it, i can feel it, i heard her say my name!" Derek says irritated.

"She said your name-." Stiles was saying.

"Would you jus-." Derek was saying in frustration.

"Okay, okay, i'm doing it!" Stiles quickly says.

Derek was seen rushing inside the room, his eyes seeing a bleeding and weak Maia lying in a corner.

Derek quickly rushed at Victoria, who tried to go after Maia, him quickly knocking her over, fighting her with the knife, him throwing the knife away from her, throwing her against a wall.

Derek then quickly went towards Maia.

Skylar noticing Victoria getting up, to go after her brother, the brunette quickly going after her, shoving her onto the ground.

Victoria quickly got up, grabbing a hold of the brunette's throat, the brunette's hand on her arm, claws extended, Victoria throwing her aside.

Derek had seen Victoria coming after him, him quickly taking a hold of her throat, extending his fangs, taking a bite out of her arm, ignoring the woman's agonizing screams, then roughly letting go of her.

Stiles had rushed inside with Scott, Stiles seeing Derek taking a hold of Maia, Stiles, himself, going towards his girlfriend to check if she's all right.

Scott, on the other hand had seen Victoria with a bite on her arm, and looked at Derek, knowing he did it.

Scott, a shocking and disbelieving look in his eyes.

"Derek, what'd you do?" Scott whispers.

"Maia would've died, there's no choice." Skylar defensively says, growling lowly.

Skylar didn't exactly appreciate his judgemental attitude at the moment.

"Okay, baby, calm down." Stiles soothingly whispers, rubbing her shoulders.

Derek had Maia in his arms, her head in his chest, his arms wrapped around her.

"It's okay, sweetheart, you'll be okay, i got you." Derek soothingly whispers in Maia's ear.

"Will she–––is she going to be okay?" Stiles nervously and worriedly asks the Alpha.

Maia's head was in Derek's neck, leaning into his comfort, his grip locked around her, him gently rubbing his hands up and down her arms.

His fingers were then seen running through her hair as he whispers sweet nothings in her ear.

Scott folded his arms over his chest, his eyes looking at Derek and Maia.

Skylar noticing the look in Scott's eyes, made her rolled her eyes.

"Scott needs to seriously get over his self." Skylar scoffs.

Derek placed a kiss onto Maia's forehead softly, trying to comfort her, letting her know that he'll always be there and won't leave.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.6K 66
a young blonde huntress moves with her father to a small town in california named 'beacon hills'. where she'll reconnect with the guy she knew as ki...
132K 4.3K 27
๐‘๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐€ | โ There are so many threats happening all at once and no one trusts anyone. People are dying and we don't know why or how or who's...
349K 10K 29
๐Ÿ๐’๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐’๐„๐„๐ ๐†๐‘๐€๐•๐„ ๐€๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐’ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...