Where Promises Must Glide

By lia_fics002

"Remember all the nice stuff I said to you, Jules?" I ask, pulling out breathlessly from the kiss. She nods h... More

01 - Juliette
02 - Theo
03 - Juliette
04 - Juliette
05 - Theo
06 - Juliette
07 - Juliette / Theo
08 - Juliette
09 - Theo
10 - Juliette
11 - Theo/Juliette
12 - Juliette
13 - Theo
14 - Juliette
15 - Juliette
16 - Theo
17 - Juliette/Theo
18 - Theo/Juliette
19 - Juliette
20 - Theo/Juliette
21 - Theo
22 - Juliette
23 - Theo
24 - Juliette
25 - Theo
Playlists
26 - Juliette
27 - Theo / Juliette
28 - Theo
29 - Juliette/Theo
30 - Theo
31 - Juliette
32 - Theo
33 - Juliette
34 - Theo
36 - Juliette
37 - Theo
38 - Juliette

35 - Juliette

1K 34 7
By lia_fics002

I clenched around his fingers, arching my back at the sudden pleasure shooting through my body.

"Fuck, Theo," I moan as his lips explore my neck. I feel him pull the straps off my dress, realizing I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Naughty girl," he tsks before he continues to kiss my breast. I moan even louder when his hot tongue glides over my nipple, sending a shiver down my spine. I feel like I'm in fucking heaven right now, and he has barely done anything.

While his tongue is busy on my right nipple, his free hand is tweaking the other, causing my back to arch. My hips grind against his hand, needing more than just one finger. "Remember when you told me months ago that you haven't had good sex with anyone?" He asks, pausing for a second.

Breathlessly I nod. "I think I'm about to break that streak," he says, smirking. I don't realize it until the last second, but I am clenching against his newly added finger, about to come. A pit grows bigger and bigger in my stomach as he quickens the speed.

"Theo. . . Fuck. . . I think I'm going to come," I say between moans. I've never felt this good. Never felt this loved. I feel like he is worshipping me on a pedestal.

"Damn, princess. Your exes must have done a number on you," he chuckled darkly.

"Please let me cum," I beg.

He leans down so his mouth was leveled with my ear. "I fucking love when you beg," he growled, hitting my ear. "Do it again."

"Please, Theo. Please, I can't hold it," I practically shout as he adds another finger, making it impossibly hard. Right as I was about to come undone, at the peak of my climax, he pulls his fingers out, sticking them in his mouth.

"You taste fucking amazing, princess," he groans. I'm a whimpering mess, wanting to scream at the emptiness without his fingers. I was so close!

"Why'd you pull out, I was almost finished," I cry out.

He laughs. "You think I was going to let you cum with just my fingers? Darling the morning is just getting started. And I haven't even tasted this sweet pussy yet."

I'm red from his dirty words. He takes off the rest of my dress, along with his shirt and jeans—leaving himself in just his black boxers that I've seen him in about three times, and always gawked at the sight. This moment is no different. But his hard on was begging to be released.

"You are the most gorgeous person in this world, princess," he says between kisses down my body. He pulled me down the bed so my knees were dangling ing off, spreading my legs open. I felt so vulnerable being so naked in front of him, but also so hot.

His hands stayed on my thighs, as his tongue explored the insides of them, causing me to squirm. I was dying of lust, needing some sort of friction. He blew on my clit, causing a surprised moan out of me. "Theo. . . more," I beg.

"Anything you say, princess," he smirks before diving in like a man dying of thirst. His tongue explored my pussy, licking a long slit up, before biting lightly on my clit, causing me to yelp in pleasurable pain. "Oh you liked that?"

"Mhm," I whimper.

He does it again, causing another equally loud yelp. I think I'm going to come undone in that moment. "Theo Callahan if you don't let me cum I'm going to do it myself," I threaten, out of breath while he is too busy enjoying my pussy. I'm realizing no man has ever made me feel this good, and he is right. The roster is out the window because he is on the top.

He chuckles, the little vibrations of his breath causing shivers down my back. "Wait, princess. I know you can be patient."

Patient? How patient can a person be when the most talented tongue was eating them out right now, and showing no mercy? My patients run low as a shudder is sent down my spine, and the pit in my stomach reappears, growing bigger than last time.

"Please," I cry.

"Come for me, princess," he demands, licking like a starved man. I can feel a tear—or maybe that is sweat?—fall from my eye as the pleasure becomes too much. I don't think I've ever come like this in my life. the room spinning around me. And the whole time, Theo never left the inside of my thighs, while my hands never left their grip on my pillow.

When he gets up, breathless, with a coat of moisture over his lips, he notices the bite marks on my hand from holding back my pleasurable screams. He comes closer to me, kissing me on the lips, before moving to my neck. "If I see you holding your moans again I'll have to punish you, princess."

I think my eyes rolled back into the back of my head at the seductive nature of his voice. That alone could probably get me to come. I rub away the marks, hoping he won't notice the ones on my other hand.

"Shouldn't I return the favor?" I question. If you put the comparison between how often a guy ate me out compared to me giving them a blow job, the scale would lean far on the second option.

He chuckles, kissing me on the cheek. "I'm not going to waste my first time with you by your mouth, princess. Even though I think you'd look ravishing on your knees. I want to have sex with you, sweetheart."

"This sounds like middle school," I chuckle.

"You run your pretty mouth too much," he replies, running a hand down the side of my face. I scot back a little to make room on the bed, my back hitting the headboard while he crawls on top of me. I'm still struggling to compose myself after the best orgasam of my life, while Theo is already ready for round two.

His hands never leave my body, gentle touches here and there that calm my beating heart down. I can feel heat trailing down my skin while his fingers tracked. "Ready, princess?" He whispers.

I nod slowly, eyes closed in lust. Usually, sex was never this loving or caring before. Every time I've done it in the past, it was quick and go. No kisses. No touches. Hell, I barely looked the guy in the eye the entire time. But Theo. I was begging for my eyes to open just a second to enjoy the seduction of his silver eyes.

He leaned down to kiss me gently, getting lost in the way his lips feel perfect against mine. He brushed his wet mouth against my collarbone, causing a soft whimper out of me. I hadn't even realized my legs hooked around his hips, until I felt him shucking off his boxers. I can hear him reaching for something, but stop him. "I'm on the pill, dont use a condom."

"Are you sure?" He confirms.

I nod, stuttering on my words as I am in a state of complete lust. "I want to feel you." He nods, taking his boxers off completely as I am lost in the drugs of this feeling.

I gasped at the sensation to his cock grinding against my core. Euphoria and bliss is all I felt. "Please, Theo," I beg, my voice a mere whisper.

He gave me a sinister grin. "Tell my, princess. What do you want?"

He is torturing me with the teasing and he knows how wet I am growing. I gulp, lifting my hips so I can get some sort of friction or stimulation, but he holds me down. "I need you," I whisper.

"As you wish," he declares, lining his cock up with my entrance and gliding in. I cry out at the intense pleasure coursing through my veins.

I feel like I'm about to scream out for some god, but the only one I need is right inside me making me moan his name like I never had before.

"You look fucking delicious, screaming my name while wrapped around my cock," he curses in my ear, nipping the lobe. His thrusts are meticulously calculated, making sure each one sent waves of stimulation up my spine. I tighten my legs around his waist, pulling on his hair, nails scratching his back as the pressure becomes to much.

After he edged me, I don't know how long I can hold up. My chest heaves as I attempt to catch my breath. Theo is effortless with his moves. He keeps alternating between kisses then thrusts. It is the perfect mixture of pleasure and love.

"You are absolutely stunning, princess," he growls, grunting as he thrusts into my g-spot. I scream out at the sudden shots of stimulation. My legs start to shake, but he only holds the sides of my thighs, thrusts starting to become a little sloppy.

I knew he was getting closer, and so was I. "I'm trying to last, princess, but god are you fucking beautiful right now."

His tongue latches on my left nipple while his finger tweaks the other one. I arch my back into the touch, throwing my head back as I moan. Everything feels like heaven.

"Theo," I gasp as he thrusts into me. "I-I'm close."

"Hold on, princess," he whispers, thrusts getting harder and sloppier. My walls started to clench around him as it started to get too much. A bead of sweat dropped from the side of my forehead.

"Theo," I beg with his name.

"Come for me, princess." I didn't need to be told twice before releasing my climax. He didn't stop his thrusts as he done the same thing, chasing his high. My chest rises and drops as he groans with one last thrust, before pulling out.

He unhooks my legs from him, the claws of my nails off his back, laying me starfish while I try to catch my breath.

He gets up, pieces of his dark hair sticking to his forehead. "Where are you going?" I question.

"Wanted to get you water before round two," he says in a dropped octave. He closes the door behind him while I attempt to catch my breath, experiencing the greatest high of my life.

A/N: sorry loves for the lack of updates recently! i actually only have to write 2 more chapters for Racing Hearts and I am done !! Once I have proof read most of the chapters, i will be sending it out to my beta readers! so exited <3

hope you enjoyed and have an amazing day!
Also, if the chapter has any mistakes, i got lazy with the proof reading because i'm currently watching the Dutch Grand Prix 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Contrast By Jade

Teen Fiction

3.7M 95.2K 82
Everyone at Ohio State University knows about Blake Andrews, the infamous all-star quarterback of the football team and rumored insomniac. Most refer...
8.5M 291K 55
Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was tough. He makes sure everyone fears him...
762K 16.3K 33
Briar has to move to a new place with her mother after she has found a new job. One that can benefit both of them. She now has to go to a new school...
118K 1.8K 34
16 year old free skater Sophie Bellerose, takes a leap of faith in a lottery ticket attempt. After crossing out all winning numbers, she claims five...