froggy love. 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖔𝖘 𝖉�...

By gabiwrld

⁀➷ ⋆˚₊ [🐸] ˚* · ° ◌ ❝a vk and an ak? now that does seem similar...❞ 𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍, the daughter of king na... More

froggy love
starring
graphic gallery
prologue
descendants
chapter¹
chapter²
chapter³
chapter⁴
chapter⁵
chapter⁶
chapter⁷
chapter⁸
chapter⁹
chapter¹¹
chapter¹²
chapter¹³
chapter¹⁴
chapter¹⁵
chapter¹⁶
chapter¹⁷
chapter¹⁸
chapter¹⁹
chapter²⁰
chapter²¹
chapter²²

chapter¹⁰

916 54 20
By gabiwrld

besties being besties

warning: slight panic attack

🐸 _*^¬'*_.*'¬*^_🐸

authors pov

03:02 PM. AURADON, UNITED STATES OF AURADON

"hey, i invited the vk's for a picnic," y/n says to daphne as the blond is brushing her hair. the pink brush stops in the blonde's hair as her piercing blue look straight towards y/n's brown ones. "what...?"

"why did you do that, darling?!" daphne exclaims, scrambling to get off her chair. sprig ribbits, sitting in his large tank. 

"what?" y/n asks, slightly amused at the girl as daphne scans her wardrobe, mostly filled with pink clothing. 

"i was not prepared," daphne mutters, picking out a pair of shorts. and then a dress. and then some tights. and then some jeans. 

"daph," y/n says. "calm down. evie will like you no matter what,"

daphne sighs, slumping down on the green beanbag. 

"a-are you sure?" daphne has a stutter. something she masks with false confidence. only y/n, y/n's family and obviously, charlotte. "i-i know we just met them but i-"

"deep breaths," y/n says, getting on her knees infront of daphne. she puts her [dark/medium/light] brown toned hand on her friend's shoulder. daphne takes a deep breath, copying y/n. "it's okay. plus, i feel the same for carlos,"

"you do?" daphne asks. 

"yeah," y/n smiles softly. "he's uh...my...my true love," y/n ribbits, before slapping her hand over her mouth. 

daphne gasps, her mouth hanging open. 

"you croaked," she says, trying to hold in her laughter. an irk appears at the side of y/n's head as daphne's laughter gets louder and louder. "are you a frog?" the blonde cackles in glee, her smile wide. 

"apparently so," y/n laughs softly. "something about my mama's and father's dna from when they turned into frogs. mama odie stopped me from having the ability to turn into one. but until i kiss or admit feelings to you know..."

"carlos, darling?"

"yes him," y/n says quickly. "i will still have some of these frog abilities-"

"do you have a long tongue?"

"no,"

"can you hop?"

"no?"

"are you going to lay tadpoles?"

"daphne!"

"y/n!"

"oh...also, i'm joining the cheer squad..."

"fucking finally, darling. what took so long?" daphne asks, getting up from the ground. she helps y/n up, folding her clothes back into her wardrobe. when y/n says nothing, daphne looks over to the brown haired girl. "no fucking way!"

"oh, hush up, daph!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 21 14
Rosie. The Royal Princess of Auradon. She leaves Chad to go with Jay. But Rosie's brother, King Ben, went into the isle of the lost to look for Mal...
171K 3.8K 40
Join Peter Pan's daughter in her adventures with the VKs to save Auradon from Maleficient/Audrey. Also in her adventures to find herself and her true...
262K 5.4K 27
You are Heidi, the daughter of Hades, King of the Underworld and God of the Death, from Hercules. You and the VKs known as Mal daughter of Maleficen...
118K 2.3K 12
You're parents are Maleficent and Hades, but when the villains were banished to the isle of the lost they forgot about you, for you had crawled you'r...