A Mortal God Accepts the Perf...

Od RidTwo

FINISHED PART 1 Teruhashi Kokomi, the most loved girl in the world finally confesses her crush for Saiki Kusu... Viac

The Confession
The Discussion
The Truth
Small Talk
Yumehara Chiyo
Curiosity
Ramen Mock Date
Fiery Beach Date
The Pearl Necklace
What God Fears
Angry Loner
The Three Month Mark At The Sports Festival
An Actual Fortune Teller?
Teruhashi meets Anpu
Our First Christmas
Our First New Years
Our First New Year Hangout
Teruhashi Meets Kusuko
Kusuko and Kokomi's Shopping Trip
Our First Valentine
Our First Trip to the Movies
Makoto Teruhashi
Study Sessions and Ambitions
Cafe Revelation
Saiki Nekosuo
A day with Yuuta
Our First Summer Festival
Okinawa Date
A Special Rainy Day
Miraculous Maid Outfit
An Astronomical Planetarium
Revenge Date
Santa Kusuo
Electric Hardware Hunt
A relaxing New Year
Table Hockey Scuffle
The Insistent Delinquent
Part Time Psychic
A Mother's Just Desserts
A Karaoke Secret
Tsundere Grandpa Returns
Cooking Class turned to Competition?
Fan Club Takeover
Return of The Mad Scientist
The Genius, The Psychic and The Beauty
London Date
Tennis Battle
Biker Kusuo
Amusement Park Magic
Saiki VS Saiko
Halloween Party
Negotiation Between Titans
A Special Birthday
What's Next?

Restaurant Reading

721 25 1
Od RidTwo

POV: Teruhashi Kokomi

I had something to do, so I'm a bit late to the restaurant Saiki and I decided to hang out in. I need to hurry because Saiki is waiting for me.

When I got near the restaurant, I saw someone walking towards me, probably also wanting to go the restaurant as well. She's a blond tanned girl, wearing the same school uniform.

Its Aiura Mikoto.

Mikoto: Oh! Kokomi-chan!

T: Its good to see you, Aiura-san.

M: You're gonna enter here?

T: Yeah, for lunch.

M: Let's go together and have a chat!

T: Uhm, sure.

M: Yay! Let's go!

When we both walked in, we both see Saiki sitting by himself with a drink.

M: Kusuo! What are you doing here, you big loner!

He plainly stares at her.

M: Don't be like that.

How does she know what he's saying? Are they that close? Or...

During my contemplation, Aiura didn't hesitate to sit next to Kusuo. So I casually sat on the other side with a fake smile.

M: Kusuo! Our school trip is soon, wanna pair up?

T: Aiura-san.

M: What is it?

T: Every group for the school trip have seven people.

M: Really? Bummer.

T: *Kusuo? Can I talk to you?*

S: *If we talk for too long, Mikoto-san might get suspicious, I'll explain everything later.*

Hmmmm, looks like Kusuo cant help me here.

M: So, since the school trip needs to have seven people, who are you guys grouped up with? 

T: I decided to stick with Mera and Chiyo like last year.

Aiura glanced at Kusuo for a moment.

T: What about you, Aiura-san?

M: I can group with all the girls fine, but all the guys are annoying. But I dont mind if its Kusuo.

Aiura-san tried to hold Kusuo's arm again but Kusuo swiftly moves his arm away.

M: Wait, you two were in the same group last year right?

T: We were.

M: Can I join in! Please please please please!

I looked to Kusuo.

S: Your image, not mine.

He's right, if I just denied Aiura's request, It'll ruin my image as the perfect girl.

T: Sure, I dont see the problem.

M: Yay!

M: So what did you do last year?

T: A lot, we went to a pineapple farm, the aquarium, some good restaurants and walked around the city.

Aiura-san glanced at Kusuo for a moment.

M: Well, looks like some of us have different opinions of the school trip. But it still sounds like fun!

M: So Kokomi-chan, girl to girl question,

T: Even with Ku...Saiki-kun here?

M: He doesnt count, so Kokomi-chan, didja meet any interesting guys in Okinawa?

T: Sorry, I wasn't interested in those kind of things at the time

M: So he's not from Okinawa then,

T: He?

M: You think I wouldn't notice that you're way happier than usual lately?

T: Eh?

M: And seeing that you have everything, the only reason I can think of is that you found yourself a boyfriend. But weirdly, I cant wrap my finger around who can handle being with you.

T: What do you mean by "handle"?

M: Do I have to tell you what would happen to the boyfriend of the perfect globally loved pretty girl Teruhashi Kokomi? He won't be able to live that freely.

T: Well, I do want to get married eventually.

M: It'll be SO hard, but if he's the right one, you're set for life.

I glimpsed a look at Kusuo, who was just listening to the whole conversation.

T: I see, thats nice to hear.

Aiura-san almost blushed from my bright smile but quickly snapped out of it

M: No problem, it's my fault I suddenly went full fortune teller just now.

Aiura-san's phone started ringing and she picked up.

M: Sup? Oh, what is it boss? Seriously?! Of course I will!

M: Sorry, Kokomi-chan, Kusuo, my workplace suddenly got busy, and my boss said that I get double pay if I work extra, see you!

T: Oh, see you later, Aiura-san.

After Chisato-san left, an awkward silence emerged between Kusuo and I.

T: Kusuo,

S: Fine, I'll tell you. Mikoto-san knows about my powers

T: I could barely tell from her body language. But even so, you're oddly cold to her.

S: No I'm always like that.

T: It seems so. So she doesn't know about me?

S: She doesn't.

POV: Saiki Kusuo

Another moment of silence grew.

T: Kusuo,

S: What is it?

T: This is the second time I've been told how difficult our relationship will be. Are you sure we can go on with this?

She has more to say so I just continued listening.

T: And I saw how close you are with Aiura-san, It felt like I was the odd one out for a moment. Its not weird to say that you guys are good for each othe-.

S: Kokomi,

She's concerned for me again, I need to be forward and clear with her.

I stood up and sat next to her.

S: I won't doubt Mikoto-san's capabilities as a fortune teller, and I'm well aware on how hard it'll be later on.

S: But do you not trust me?

T: Trust you?

S: I knew all of this from the start and I still chose to be with you, for almost a full year. You're the one that confessed to me, so I had the option to step away. If you want to stop this, you're throwing away my efforts to keep this relationship going.

T: Kusuo,

S: And if you end this, that would mean you can't be with me anymore. Do you want that?

I would rather not say these things, but this is the only way I can assure her. Kokomi was too overwhelmed with emotion to reply to the point she started to tear up. 

T: I...I don't...

She can barely talk without breaking down crying. I put her head on my shoulder and laid my hand on her head.

S: I know that you're worried about me, but I can deal with it. I just want you to support me. Can you do that?

She wiped her tears and regained composure

T: I'll try my best. 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

14.7K 293 11
Saiki Kusuo is your average high school psychic. In his quest to be the most average student at school, he works tirelesly to avoid all his troubleso...
87.8K 2.4K 58
𝔰𝔞𝔦𝔨𝔦 𝔨𝔲𝔰𝔲𝔬 𝔵 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 --- as an average student of your grade, you caught the eye of a specific psychic, a powerful one...
3.4K 371 14
Being in denial will lead you to pick a variety of regrettable decisions. Such as actually falling for someone so persistent, yet so surprisingly ca...
55.1K 2.4K 23
Now that Kusuo Saiki, an all powerful psychic has confessed his feelings for you, the two of you must approach this new stance with a number of obsta...