๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž - ๐ฆ...

By awhrenaii

๐™ž ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. i quickly walked down to the lockers, seeing mattheo and a bunch... More

p a r t y
n u d e s
d r e a m
s t u d y
m a k e o u t
d r u g g e d
s e c r e t
t r u t h
m u r d e r e r
d a t e
b l o o d
k i l l
m i s t a k e
n e e d l e
e t h a n
s t a y ?
o v e r d o s e
d i r t y
p u m p k i n
l o v e
w i t h o u t y o u
l i e s
a p a r t o f i t
4 t h e b e t t e r
m a r o o n
y u l e b a l l

p e t t y

859 6 6
By awhrenaii

Madeleine Black

'i dont know, i feel like i would look so sexy pregnant.' pansy shrugs, smoking her cigarette.

we were all sitting on the floor chatting while music blast around me.

'pregnant?' astoria asks, her eyes shooting wide at her.

'yeah! i want an adorable little chubby baby.'

'pansy your lesbian.' i said confused.

'yeah but like.. i could like get someone to donate.' she shrugs.

'true.' astoria says, thinking about it for a good second.

'wait why are we even talking about this?'

'i dunno, i got excited and really wanted to say how hot i would look pregnant.' pansy smiles proudly, taking the cigarette out of her mouth.

'i dont know about pregnancy, but i might want a kid after hogwarts.' astoria smiles

'really?' i ask, mattheos arm quickly slithering around my waist once again.

i look over at blaise, quickly winking at him before looking back at her.

he just rolls his eyes at me.

'yeah. i feel like i would be a good mom.' astoria said.

'you would be.' pansy smiles, before turning to me.

'oh im not really a fan of kids.' i softly chuckle, shaking my head.

'have you and mattheo ever talked about it?' pansy asked.

'no, we haven't.' mattheo spoke behind me, his hand caressing my exposed waist.

'why not?'

'we just— both dont really want that right now.' i shrug.

this is really awkward.

'well i- ooo look who just came in!' pansy sqeauled, gettinf up and pulling astoria with her.

'cmon!' she said, running to the door. i softly laugh, watching them run away before turning around to face mattheo.

'i guess we never really discussed our future, huh?' he said, grabbing my hips and placing me on his lap.

'yeah, i guess we never did.' i shrug.

'i dont really want kids, if thats okay with you. i just- dont wanna end up like my father.' he said, rolling his eyes at the thought.

'yeah i get it.' i smile, interlocking his hand with mine. 'and im fine with that.. im not going thought that pregnant bullshit.' i softly laugh.

'and yet you still have a breeding kink.' i softly laugh, a smirk appearing ok my lips.

'you know, sometimes you can't help it, but you love it.' he smirks, gripping my ass through my dress.

'cmon, lets go dance.' i smile, getting up and leading him away from the table we sat around.

i lead near the drinks and danced around with him, it was hilarious.

mattheo was an amazing dancer, thats all i gotta say.

he knew what he was going.

i swayed my hips to the beat, throwing my arms into the air.

mattheo dances around with me, not even caring about the people around him.

i softly laugh, a big smile appearing on my lips as he spun me around, pulling me to him and looking deep into my eyes.

'i love you.' i whisper.

'i love you too.' he whispers back, kissing me deeply and running his hands down my waist.

i lay my hand on his cheek, kissing him back just as passionate.

his lays run down my back and squeeze my ass, a small smirk appearing on his face.

'okay you're getting too excited.' i chuckled, pulling away from the kiss and pulling his hands away from my ass.

'sorry mi amor, you just have an amazing ass.' he smirks. i glare at him and slap his arm playfully.

-

'i dont know, i think it would be pretty cool.' mattheo chuckles.

'whatever helps you sleep at night.' i smile, sitting up.

i got up from my bed, brushing off my skirt till i felt something drip down my leg.

'fuck!' i groan, quickly running into my bathroom and slamming the dorm shut.

'what?!' mattheo said, sitting up in a panic.

i see blood running down my leg and shut my eyes, groaning loudly.

'my period!' i groan, quickly grabbing a tampon from the closet.

'shit.' i heard mattheo whisper from the other side of the door.

'just- give me a secon!.' i breathe out, quickly slipping off my skirt and grabbing a new one that i was suppose to wear yesterday.

when i finally finished, i opened the door, seeing mattheo lean on the wall.. arms crossed and waiting.

'you okay?' he asked, turning to face me.

'yeah, im fine. i just- nevermind.' i said, looking down in embarrassment.

talking to mattheo about your period is the last thing i wanna do right now.

'you know what helps to get rid of cramps..' he smirked, but that quickly faded the second i glare at him.

'joking.' he said, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

'you better be.' i said, walking past him.

'uhm, do you need anything?' he asked awkwardly.

'no, im fine.' i force a smile at him as he sits down on the bed next to me.

'cmere.' he said, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me to him and kissing my neck.

i softly smile, tilting my head to the side and letting out a long breath.

'im sorry for snapping at you.' i whisper.

'its fine, you didn't mean it.' he mumbles, kissing down to my shoulder.

'i knew it.' i smirked. mattheos head popped up to look at me, a confused look on his face.

'what?'

'you cant resist me.' i chuckle, making him raise his eyebrows.

'oh i can resist you.' he smirks, grabbing my face and roughly kissing me.

i swear he is always in the mood.

-

i walked down the hallway, down to the library. i needed to return a couple things and its super empty today.. so why not.

i walk in, looking for madam pince, but she was no where.

'shit.' i mumble, looking around the empty library. nobody was there. did everyone just disappear?

'hey.' i heard someone say behind me. i turn around cautiously seeing axel holding out a wand to my chest and quickly casting crucio.

i hit thr wall behind me, dropping everything in my hands as i cry out in pain.

'i fucking warned you, madeleine!!' he yelled, kicking me in the stomach as the spell slowly wore off.

'that was uncalled for.' i groaned out, holding my stomach tightly as i fell onto my knees.

'nice to see you again, mads.' astrid spoke, coming up behind him with a smirk.

'oh jesus.' i groan as they both tower over me.

'glad to see me?' axel smirked, pointing his wand at my chin and lifting it up.

'i thought you were still suspended.' i softly groan, looking up at him in anger.

i wanted to beat the shit out of him, but he kicked me hard.

'well im back, and you told everyone what i did.' he snapped, glaring at me as he got close to my face.

'ill make sure you regret that you piece of shit.' he said. i look up into his eyes, glaring back at him. im not gonna let him win this easy.

i heard him whisper the cruciatus curse.. then my body felt like i was on fire again.

i cried out in pain, shutting my eyes tightly as a thousand hot knives cut through my body.

'i just had to make sure you feel the consequences of your actions, madeleine. you know that party? i drugged you!' she shouted in my face.

'im the one trying to save everyone here from this petty fake life you have!!' astrid screamed.

'i did nothing!' i shouted back at her, trying to pull myself up again.

'you try to act so innocent, huh?' she scoffs, getting in my face.

'you wont make it out of here alive, and ill make sure of it.' she snarled as i glare at her, breathing heavily.

astrid then smirked at me, kicking my jawline with her foot. god i cannot tell you how bad that hurt.

i cried out, blood spilling out of my mouth and onto the floor.

that just made her smirk, pulling out a pair of scissors and slashing my stomach through my shirt.. the fabric easily ripping.

'i think this is deja vu? correct? yk.. with the murder and the scissors.' she smirks as i cry out in pain.. feeling the warmth of my blood rush down my skirt and stain on my white shirt.

'you said you wouldn't tell, bullshit!' she snapped, throwing the scissors aside somewhere in the room before slapping me roughly.

'just leave her there, astrid. lets go.' axel smirks, looking down at my suffering.

i shut my eyes tightly, wrapping my arms around my stomach tightly.

'you have no idea the things ill do to you if you tell anyone.. ill make your life a living hell.' she spat in my face, punching my upper chest before walking out of the library.

'shit.' i mumble, shutting my eyes tightly as i just sat there in the darkness.

i just focused on my breathing and the small noises around me.. footsteps outside of the library.. the sound of my long breaths..

jesus im in so much pain.

i felt like i was gonna pass out, no.. i am gonna pass out.

i lay my hand on the cold floor, pulling myself up on my legs.. silently crying out feeling my stomach burn.

i didn't do anything.. i haven't done anything.. whats going on?..

i look around the room, my vision getting dizzy by the second.

i blink rapidly. quickly walking out of the library.. leaving the blood stain on the floor.. and the scissors by the corner.

i opened the door silently, walking out while keeping one of my arms wrapped around my stomach.

shit shit shit.

'mattheo?..' i cry out, looking around through the empty hallways.

'pansy?..'

'anyone?..'

'please!..' i beg, shutting my eyes tightly and feeling the blood rush through my arm.

shit.

i walked througu the empty hallway, slowly making my way up to mattheos dorm.

why was it so empty? why was there no one around to help me?

blood was slipping through my fingers and panic rose through my body.. i dojt know where astrid and axel went.. but they could be anywhere.

waiting for me.

im fonna have a panic attack.

i quickly made it up to mattheos dorm and knocked on his door, keeping my hand pressed up against my stomach.

no answer.

'mattheo?' i cry out, biting my lip harshly. suddenly the door opened and mattheos eyes landed on me.

'holy shit maddy, what happened?' he asked in a panic, quickly looking at the blood covering my hands and clothes.

'i..' i couldnt speak. nothing would come out.

'here.' he said, quickly moving my hand from my stomach and replacing it with his as he led me to the bathroom.. my body leaning on him.

i was in so much pain it was killing me.

my whole body was ok fire and i was starting to feel light headed.

mattheo led me to his bathroom and pulled his hand away from my stomach.. pulling up my shirt and tossing it in the corner.

he looked down at my scar, panic rushing through his face.

i knew he was trying not to freak out.. but inside he was dying.

i would to.

'im okay..' i whisper, looking up at him weakly.

'your not, dont lie to me princess.' he said sternly.

'can i?' he ask, placing his hands on my pants. i shut my eyes and nod, his hands quickly sliding off my pants as well.

'sit down, your losing blood.' he spoke sternly, quickly grabbing a first aid kit from the closet and sitting me down carefully so i was leaning on the wall.

'how did this happen?' he ask, quickly trying to stop the bleeding from my stomach.

'i dont know.' i mumble, fluttering my eyes shut and then open. 'im tired.'

'keep your eyes open, it'll be okay.' he whispers, squeezing my hand and wrapping a bandage tightly around my stomach with the other.

i shut my eyes, softly groaning and inhaling a sharp breath.

'it hurts.' i cry out, squeezing his hand tightly.

'i know, im so sorry princess.' he whispers, placing his hand on my cheek and looking into my eyes with a worried look on his face.

i never seen him like this.

so worried.

so scared.

god why did this even happen?

-

mattheo helped me bandage up all my wounds and scars for the night.. then gave me some spare clothes and let me stay the night in his dorm.

i was so scared to go back to my dorm alone.. and just even around hogwarts in general.

i dont know who to tell.. who to trust..

im so scared.

mattheo holds my hand, rubbing circle with his thumb and kissing my cheek from behind.

'shes just trying to scare you..' mattheo said.

'no, you dont understand.' i said, moving his hand away and sitting up on the bed slowly to face him.

'i dont know.. she hates me, and god knows what she'll do to you!' i cry out, a tear running down my cheek.

'mi amor.' mattheo spoke, taking his hand into mind. 'she doesnt wanna kill me, she wants to kill you.' he said.

those words..

that killed me inside.

i quickly moved my hands away from him, looking him in the way.. worrying spreading across my face.

'i never told you she wanted to kill me..' i mumble, backing up from him on the bed.

mattheo looks at me, a blank stare on his face..

then he just smirks.

-

words: 2280

i love this chapter sm idk why

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 92 16
Imagine you have power like no other. Imagine that someone else very influential wants to make it their own. They break your will, weaken you and do...
7.5K 141 31
There's a prophecy bound to link two people with traumatic past. He tries to erase his past and she tries to escape her future. He is a wizard. His...
708 28 16
A Mattheo Riddle Fanfiction Starting over at a new school 7th year was not in line with Ines life plans. She loved France, she loved her friends, she...
49.4K 1K 42
Nova Lupin, despite her warm, sunshine-like smile and golden hearted nature, has a hard time with control-whether it be the changing colours of her e...