My OC Book

By JediAura

Just a collection of OCs for franchises like Sonic and others coming someday. More

Intro and Rules
Aura (My Main OC)
Fury (Sonic OC)
Bopper (Sonic OC)
Hip (Sonic OC)
Class (Sonic OC)
Indigo Lantern (DC OC)
Nate Walls (Star Wars OC)
Roger (Star Wars OC)
Airgust (Marvel OC)
Kaiju Slayer (Marvel OC)
Lone Shade (Marvel OC)
Furious (Marvel OC)
Krona (Marvel OC)
Anastasia (Sonic OC)
Mimi per Fume (Sonic OC)
Jadden (FE Fates OC)
Kanuna (FE 3 Houses OC)
Angus Davidson (FE Three Houses OC)
Elria (Sonic OC)
Ahura (FE Three Houses OC)
Alizar (Shantae OC)
Captain Duke (Shantae OC)
Obsidian (Shantae OC)
Chase (Sonic OC)
Orion (Sonic OC)
Ian (Mario OC)
Virum (Mario OC)
Outrim (Transformers Prime OC)
Assassin's Creed OC Bloodline
Hip [Genderbent Version] (Sonic OC)
Siri (Sonic OC)
Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss OCs
Victory (Pokemon OC Trainer)
Smash Bros OCs
The Emerald Dragons (FE 3 Houses OC House)
Aura-Eyes (Warrior Cats OC)
Veritas (Sonic OC)
Bandit (Sonic OC)
Dakota Jones (Ducktales OC)
Hunter (The Amazing Digital Circus OC)
Creta (Sonic OC)
Minecraft OCs
Star Wars OC

Kito Prower/Lord Rai (Sonic OC)

59 2 28
By JediAura

I decided to finally give a design for a Sonic villain OC since I think people are tired tryouts to picture what they look like.

This character was originally written as human, but superior-timelord recommended me this idea when I was contemplating on what the character would be as a Mobian.

So here it is.

Kito Prower (prior to corruption)

Kito Prower as Lord Rai

Name: Kito Prower

Age: Immortal (Real age unknown, though his body appears to be in his late 20's to mid 30's)

Gender: Male

Species: Fox

(He actually has either 3 or 4 tails, but Orion chopped most of them off after they fought each other as enemies)

Personality: As Kito, he used to be kind, polite, patient and a good father figure to young ones, sometimes even showing a playful and joking side when he wants to help cheer someone away from their emotional downs in life. He is also extremely loyal to self sacrificing for those like Orion and Sensei Ki that he feels an obligation to keep his adopted family safe.

When he became Lord Rai, he shows no mercy to those in his way, even teaching those in his cultish clan to not hold back on the enemy. He's also the most deceptive manipulator in all of the Sonic multiverse, able to mix lies and truths together to trick others into slipping up or doing what he wants, able to trick those like Aura to be rebellious against Sensei Ki in order to cause a massive downfall. Even when you think you can intimidate him or outsmart him, the smug or victorious smirk filled with malicious intent always lets you know he's actually ahead of you in his planning. If one does manage to leave him in a desperate situation, he will drop his untouchable facade and aim his rage at them.

Occupation: Fuji Clan master (formerly) and leader of the Fallen

Family

Amadeus Prower (brother)

Rosemary Prower (sister-in-law)

Miles "Tails" Prower (nephew)

Merlin Prower (brother)

Crush: [open]

Skills: stealth, ninjutsu, kung fu, taw kwon do, kendo (as well as other melee weapons) and judo

Weapons

Tail Tamers: a pair of custom flails that Kito attached metal claws to that are designed like fox claws and paws, making it double as both a grapple items to high places and a pair of extendable weapons that can throw people around with.

(In other words....GET OVER HERE!!!)

Universe Umbra: a katana with the blade itself being blood red with the cursed power bestowed upon it. It can give the user the ability to run faster and deal devastating damage that's pretty much one-hit kill if you aren't durable enough, though this boost will also come at the cost of your body always feeling in pain when using it as it has the power of either a demented demon or a vengeful ghost inside it.

Black Rings: a pair of black rings that are formed from pure darkness and can grant almost any ability that dark energy and dark magic can do like create illusions or teleport, though usually the limit is how powerful the user is themself since it's adding its darkness to its host's body, so Lord Rai can only do so much with them alone.

Reaper Chain: Not exactly a weapon as it is basically a fail safe when Lord Rai loses to someone, they're literally the chains that the Grim Reaper uses to go connect him to real world so he can go claim the dead, though Rai grabbed one of them and forcefully embedded it inside his own soul so that no matter how many times he dies....he just respawns back at the surface world a long time later. The cycle can only end if someone manages to hit Rai so hard with energy that the chain in him shatters.

Powers/Techniques/Forms

3-4 tail limit: basically he uses the full energy he has in his current state to unleash brutal blows and be capable of dodging lasers

5-8 tail limit: similar to the early stages, but stronger and can only happen if he focuses and summons extra tails

Kitsune Form: he gathers all of his power into forming 9 tails and become a Kitsune for the duration of the fight, trading most of his techniques from the Fuji Clan in for whatever the gods grant him to use at the time.

He's only used Kitsune form once against a powerful oni, though who knows when it's needed again.

Lightning Feet: a common technique in the Fuji Clan that involves using the energy in your own body to form lightning there to go faster

Earth Skin: a Fuji Clan technique that uses the energy inside to harden the body so as to take blows better, granting a semi vulnerability that can survive explosions with only a few scratches

Ice Incarnation: can create ice barriers with enough moisture around teamed up with inner energy, though places with high moisture like swamps can grant this technique's ability to form any object

Inner Inferno: a high level technique where fire can be summoned on any part of the body for hard and scorching blows, though people mainly use it on the arms as covering the whole body in this will drain energy quickly and tire some less experienced users out into unconsciousness

Palm of Peace: can use your own hand to throw projectiles like lasers and bullets away from you or deflect back at enemies. Only Orion, Kito/Lord Rai and Sensei Ki have done this ability as it's almost completely impossible to use, needing complete focus.

A Thousand Winds: Kito/Rai spins all of his tails so fast that he creates gigantic gusts of wind capable of blowing heavy things like large trees, boulders and even some cars.

Shadow Speed: can teleport and travel between shadows

Torch Tails: uses the Inner Inferno ability into Kito/Rai's tails and swings them at enemies, making his tails flaming weapons

Static Spin: Whenever hit by lightning on the tails, he can use his electrified tails to either shoot power into a system or stun giant crowds of enemies into unconsciousness.

Illusion Imposters: similar to the Shadow Clones like in Naruto and other anime, martial artists from the Fuji Clan can use their own aura to create fake replicas of themselves to trick opponents or overwhelm them. Though unlike the Shadow Clones being able to attack enemies too, the Illusion Imposters are made purely for distraction or to get destroyed in place of the original since their made from a person's aura instead of chakra or chi/ki.

Aura Sense: Like Aura, Sensei Ki and Orion, Kito/Rai can sense the emotional auras of others, even able to detect the auras of lifeforms that show no emotion at all. This ability doesn't work on mechanical beings like Metal Sonic or Omega.

Aura Wielding: Kito/Rai can use his own aura like Aura into projectiles or to boost the power of his speed and hits.

Aura Heal: While not used often, he can heal others of injuries using part of his aura, though this ability usually comes at the side effect of the user being linked to the person healed, meaning Kito/Rai or Aura be able to feel some of what the other feels or know if that person is hurt, in danger or has died.

Inner Form 1: User is surrounded all over in blue aura and all attacks are increased heavily in power

Inner Form 2: User is surrounded in green aura and the power is doubled that over the first Inner Form

Dark Aura: after he became the corrupt Lord Rai, his aura was contaminated with dark energy, looking a dark purple instead of the blue color of the light side or the golden or white color for inner peace. While dark auras are physically powerful compared to light auras, they require being constantly fed either anger, fear, greed, despair and deception, while also eating away at your own soul or physical form depending on the person.

—————————————————————

Backstory

Kito Prower was born one of three brothers in the Prower family, the oldest being Merlin while it's uncertain if Kito was the middle child or if Amadeus was.

When Kito was still practically kindergarten age range, he got separated from his family in a flash flood, being dragged out to sea stowing away on a trade boat that went to the Forbidden Valley, home of the last peaceful people on Mobius.

Kito had spent a while trying to survive by stealing food from the locals, only to finally get caught by Sensei Ki of the Fuji Clan, who took pity on him and gave him a home in the monastery.

The sensei raised Kito as he was the son that the old master never got to have, even training him when Kito felt he was ready to learn the peaceful ways through him.

The young fox eventually grew into a powerful adult that passed all of his trials and became one of the first outsiders in a century to reach the rank of master in the Fuji Clan, Sensei Ki having already been starting training a teen Orion by that time.

For a brief time, there was a regional war Kito played a major leadership role in against the Raiju Clan and a few mercenaries that were hired to invade the valley for powerful interests, Kito himself being in the winning battle that secured the Forbidden Valley's independence and isolation from outside powers.

After some adventures of his own and becoming the first Fuji Clan member to win the Trial of the Dragon since 1,000 years, Kito eventually started looking for old relics so the Fuji Clan can store them away from those that would use them for personal gain and power.

One such ancient treasure was the Mirror of Time, a large slab of reflective and fragile stone that can view into multiple timelines.

Kito accidentally touched the surface when he was trying to carry it out of the cave it was in.....exposing him to EVERY TIMELINE IN THE UNIVERSE.

He saw it all....Perfect Chaos, Shadow, Metal Overlord, Black Doom and even Mephiles returning to reform into Solaris.

Seeing so much suffering of so many lives left him with one conclusion to save everyone from the painful cycle: Destroy the world and the entire universe!

Kito started gaining loyal followers among a third of the Fuji Clan in his goal of stopping time early before the age of gods and monsters returned, though Ki confronted him about this and stripped Kito of his title as master, kicking him out of the Fuji Clan.

Just as Kito was about to destroy the Mirror of Time in retaliation for giving him paranoia and costing him his relationship with his adoptive father, he heard a voice tell him to believe himself in what he saw, reasoning with him that the visions must've been given because fate wants him to create a way out for everyone.

Overtime from listening to the teachings of this voice, Kito learned to himself that where light and creation brings beginning, there must also be darkness and destruction that brings everything to an end...an apocalypse or Armageddon that ends it all so a new universe can take its place.

He decided to let this mysterious being corrupt his soul, mind, heart and body with darkness, choosing to become the gatekeeper meant to open the door and bring the end of the universe: Lord Rai.

Rai then gathered people who were kicked out of the clan with him, as well as those that the world has abandoned, forming the nemesis clan to the Fuji Clan for as long as time goes on: The Fallen

Lord Rai launched a large war against the Fuji Clan and the Forbidden Valley, devastating the region in order to wipe out the only faction that could stop him from ending it all. (Aside from Sonic and his allies if they do encounter)

The war eventually reached its climactic end in a battle between Lord Rai vs Sensei Ki and a now adult Master Orion.

While the fight was close, Rai almost won due to Sensei Ki still not having it in him to murder the fox he took care of, the dark master wounding him in the fight.

Orion defeated him in battle, taking his life and severely crippling the Fallen into being wiped out, that being the end of Rai's terror........or was it?

——————————————————————

Let me know what you guys think.

And if you want, I'm open to rp him if you guys want to explore either a scenario of Kito still being good or of their own OC joining Lord Rai's side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.8K 153
Same as book 1,2 and 3.
940 47 37
a story of love adventure and time travel also sonamy moments
194 60 31
Basically me doing some random Inktober prompts
9.2K 205 26
This is an continuation of the lovebirds. If you haven't already read it. Plz read it.