Past Matcha Blossom meet futu...

Von MommyMirkoLover

Matcha Blossom is Joe x Cherry from Sk8 I rlly wanted to read a fanfic like this but there weren't any so I j... Mehr

Chapter Uno 1️⃣
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 16

264 7 17
Von MommyMirkoLover

A/N - school starts in 1 day 💀 wish me luck 😅 I'm not gonna make it through this school year- anyway on with the chapter, enjoy! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ No POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manami lead the group up the stairs and through the long corridor.

"This is the east wing of the mansion. Mr. Ainosuke has prepared the snacks you all requested in the rooms. Two people shall be sharing one bedroom. Here is the list, if you do not wish to share the room with your assigned roommate please come to me and I will have ur snacks transferred." Manami handed the rowdy group the list.

"Lets go, I'm with Langa!" Reki seemed excited to be sharing a room with his best "friend". 🫢

"Looks like I'm with you pinky." Joe put his arm around Cherry's shoulder smirking.

"Get off me you gorilla."

"What there's no way I'm sharing a room with this punk!" Nothing has happened and yet Kojiro and Kaoru were arguing.

"I'm sorry! Would you like to be transferred to a different room?" Manami offered trying to secure the comfort of the mansion's guests.

"Yes, I would actu-" Kojiro was cut off by Joe covering his mouth with his hand.

"There's no need for that! They're fine sleeping in the same room! Right?" Joe looked angrily at Kojiro.

"R-Right!" Kojiro aggressive nodded his head towards Manami.

"Great! The room to go to once you all get settled is room 608. It is the room downstairs, you take a left and it will be the third room to the right. Mr. Ainosuke will meet you there, please come in the matter of 20 minutes." Manami quickly bowed and started walking off before she remembered to say something.

"Oh! One more thing, Mr. Ainosuke has asked you all to please stay out of the Upper West wing as there are his resting and work quarters. Thank you!" She turned around and started walking towards her next post.

"Why can't we go in the west wing?" Langa asked out of curiosity and suspicion.

"This is the weirdest sleepover ever." Miya opened the door to his room then closed it to have privacy before heading down. The rest did the same knowing this will be an interesting night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Adam's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tadashi where are you going?" Tadashi was quickly walking towards his quarters.

"I'm retiring for the day but before that I need to sort out somethings regarding your schedule tomorrow. You should also be heading towards the main room you shouldn't keep the group waiting." He turned around for a swift second to tell me that before he turned around to continue walking.

"What do you mean your retiring for the day? Isn't this a sleepover?" I grabbed his wrist to prevent him from walking any farther.

"I-I wasn't aware that I was included in this event?"

"Of course you are Tadashi. There's also no why I'm going to spend time with them by myself." Kinda ruined the moment with that last part but it was true.

"Right sir, we should get going then." Again he started walking but I stopped him one last time.

"Wearing that? You're still wearing your uniform, get into something comfortable."

"Okay sir, you should head downstairs." He looked down embarrassed.

"Make sure to be down there in 10 minutes." Before I left I pulled him in and kissed his head.

>>>>>>>>>>>>> Time skip >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Reki's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"mR. aInOsUkE wIlL mEeT yOu tHeRe." BS. The lady told us to be down here in the matter of 20 min to not keep him waiting but he's not even here!

Stupid ass clown-

The moment I thought of clowns the most goofy looking one burst into the room.

"I'm here! Not sorry for keeping you all waiting though-" He was shirtless with Hisoka themed sweat pants on- I don't know what I should be concerned about. The fact that he's shirtless or the pedophile themed pants-

"What. Are. You. Wearing." Miya stopped playing his game and looked at him with horror and disgust.

"Oh be quiet Miya your a child." He snapped at him then started walking towards Kaoru who was sitting on a big couch with his legs resting on Kojiro's lap.

"Hey Kaoru~ like how I look?" I gagged when I heard that choking on my orange flavored soda.
Langa quickly asked if I was okay but I never will be after hearing that-

I saw Joe about to get up but Cherry beat him to it.

"Hey! Just because he's younger me does not mean you can hit on him! He's a minor! And aren't you with Tadashi?" Cherry took Adam by the ear and made him back away.

"Kaoru! Calm down it was a joke!" Adam pushed Cherry off him but he just scoffed and sat back down with Joe.

"Did something happen?" We all looked at the door and saw Tadashi standing there. Thank god he was dressed like a regular human being or else I would have ran out of this place.

"Tadashi! He pulled me by my ear for joking with Kaoru!" Adam ran to Tadashi and hugged him like a toddler running to his mother.

"With your version of joking, I'm sure it was reasonable." All he did was lightly pat him on the back telling him to calm down.

When he did we all sat down at this big round table on the floor. Suddenly Langa spoke up.

"Can we play monopoly SpongeBob version?" He whipped out the board game out of no where.

"I'm down for it." Miya actually interested in something put his game down to play. That convinced the rest of us to play.

>>>>>>>>>>>> 20 min later >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
~~~~~~~~~~~~ Miya's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
.
.
.
.

"I CANT GIVE YOU ANY MONEY I DONT HAVE ENOUGH!!" Adam was mad because he kept on landing on spots that I owned so he had to give me money for it.

"JUST GET A LOAN FROM THE BANK!" Kaoru screamed at Adam wanting the game to progress.

"I DONT WANT TO OWE THE BANK SHIT!" He got up and flipped the table ruining the game. But he forgot that he didn't give me my money. Game or not, I'm going to get my money.

"GIVE ME MY MONEY" I jumped on him clawing his back and scratching his face. Ironically, like a cat.

"GET HIM OFF ME!" Cherry and Tadashi were trying to get me off of him while Joe and Kojiro we're laughing thier butts off. Reki and Kaoru were talking with each other, unfazed, and trading candy. Langa was still sitting down at the table and eating a lobster?

"MIYA GET OFF HIM!" Cherry finally managed to pull me off of him.

"You're an animal!" Adam said to me as Tadashi was checking him for wounds. His hair was disheveled and his face looked traumatized. Just the way I like it. I sat back down calmly acting as if nothing happened.

We played a few games until I eventually became bored and started complaining about it.

"I'm boredddd can we go skating?" My suggestion perked up Kaoru.

"Can we?" He looked at Cherry who looked at Tadashi who looked at Adam.

"As long as Mr. Ainosuke says it's ok we can go."

"Yea, no" We all started to complain to him trying to convince him to change his mind but no hope.

"Mr. Ainosuke dont you think it would be nice to get some fresh air?" And just like that we were getting ready to head out to S.

Simp 😒

A/N - man this book isn't gonna end anytime soon is it- well maybe? Idk 💀 anyways I'm sorry for not posting in 5 days I'm having some personal problems and school is coming up so it's really overwhelming. As soon as I end this book the Tadaai one will prob start a while after. Thank you all for understanding and support<3

Don't forget to vote as it really helps and comment if you have any!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

New question! What is your favorite season? Mine is Fall! I ADORE the colder months bc it is too hot where I am- >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don't forget to drink plenty of melted ice and stay healthy!

Thank you for reading<3

Word count: 1369

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.5K 408 37
Yo is the sk8 the infinity fandom dead? Anyways here are so MatchaBlossom oneshots! Will include Fluff ~ 🌸 Just fluff since it's fluff duh 🀨 (No s...
56.2K 1.6K 39
This is the story of how we got to where we are. How we smiled, laughed, cried and loved each others. Cherry and Joe have been best friend since sch...
132K 3K 35
Sk8 the infinity OMEGAVERSE fanfic *gasps in gay* I never would believe this would happen. Let's just say. Reki and Langa gonna figure out their rela...
35K 1.7K 33
"How-" "Don't ask, Langa. It just happened suddenly." "But, really, what part of him...?" "I'm not exactly sure right now. But, I do like his hair." ...