πš πšŠπš—πš—πšŠ πš‹πšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš›πšœ |...

By voidsoni

"Secrets I have held in my heart Are harder to hide than I thought Maybe I just wanna be yours ... More

cast/aesthetic
connor family drama
help from the pogues
mysterious boat
the hotel
course of stupidity
kegger fights
kegger aftermath
diver down
pogue god
the office
just a graze
hit the road
nightly shenanigans
ripped pants and tootsie rolls
message from Big John
dress shopping
virtual reality
girls stick together
kook party
relationship advice
golf fights
deny, deny, deny
arrested
midsummers
spitting cobra
peanut gallery
crain house
picking sides
full kook
a setup
being a good friend
the right thing
promises
liz's help
stressful and shit
pray
season 2 cast/aesthetic
stick n' poke
P4L
tickle the wire
murder weapon
trying to convince shoupe
the gun
to charleston
getting away

midsummers pt.2

289 10 0
By voidsoni

JJ nearly shouted as a body slammed against his. His eyes widen as he took in her scent, chuckling softly as his arms wrapped around Kirsten's waist. She was hugging a little too tight, pressing up against a bruise that coated his side, but he wouldn't dare tell her to let go.

Much to his dismay, she pulled away to get a better look at him, subconsciously putting a soft hand to his face, rubbing her thumb over the cut on his lip.

"I'm okay." He spoke softly, watching the way her eyes formed to sadness, tilting her head in pity.

"JJ—"

"I'm fine, Kirsten, I promise." He laughed it off, unknowingly keeping a hand on her waist as he looked to speak to her and Pope, who watched the interaction awkwardly.

"John B and I got it all sorted out. We're gonna be filthy rich, guys."

"What?" Kirsten frowned.

The Maybank smiled, "We're back in the G-game, baby."

"G-game? I thought we lost the gold game." Pope walked closer, not wanting anyone to hear their conversation.

"Yeah, well, we're in overtime now. Fourth and one, baby. Be right back."

Pope looked confused, "Fourth and one?"

"What does that mean?"

"I'll explain... I'll explain later." JJ told them, smile bright as he began to walk away.

Kirsten dropped her hands to her sides, sharing a look with Pope. She finds herself freezing up as she didn't realize JJ turned back around, running up behind her, stopping himself from crashing by placing his hands on her waist, kissing her cheek gently before he ran off once again.

"Oh."

Pope shook his head, putting his arm out for the girl to grab, "Breathe, it's just a kiss."

"Oh, my goodness."

•••

Luca and Evelynn had been talking about whatever came to their minds when the girls boyfriend suddenly stepped away from her.

Evelynn frowned, "What are you doing?"

"I gotta go."

"Again?"

Luca sighed, "I'm sorry, i'm so sorry. I'll be back. Just don't follow me."

"Luca!"

The girl in white crossed her arms over her chest, brows furrowed before she came to realize that JJ was gone, along with Rafe, Kelce and the rest of their group.

She withheld a groan, already coming to assume that there was going to be another fight. One that she wanted no part in.

So, while making sure she wasn't seen by her family or Luca's, she snuck off to go stand near the twins and Pope.

•••

"Cute outfit."

Rafe snapped at the blonde, "Shut up!"

JJ grunts as he feels himself getting held back by two other guys.

"Hold him still. What... what do you think? A four iron, right?" Rafe joked, pretending to ready a golf ball, "Keep his head still. I'm gonna line this up."

"Very Rafe of you. Five on one?"

The Cameron scoffed, "If you could please stop talking? It's very disrespectful. I'm trying to hit a ball. Learn your etiquette, my friend. Come on."

"Rafe!"

The teen in question looked up at the new voice, expression falling as be noticed Luca walk in, shoving away anyone that tried to touch him. Rafe had knew Luca long enough to know when he reached his limit, and the Antonio teen was far past it. It didn't help that they kept choosing to push it.

"Luca, nows not the time."

"You're nineteen, man. Damn near twenty." Luca spat, "You get off on jumping sixteen year olds?"

Luca was nothing more than a couple months older than JJ, being seventeen himself.

"It's weird, Rafe. Even weirder that your best friends are also sixteen."

Rafe stood up straight, jaw ticking.

"Or, wait, I forgot your closest friend is a drug dealer, right?"

"Watch your mouth."

"Does he give you shit for free?"

Rafe shoved Luca's chest, hardly fazing him and he simply pushed him back, much to Rafe's surprise.

"Let him go."

The two guys holding JJ immediately took their hands off of him, the Maybank chuckling mockingly, adjusting his suit. He went to say something until Rafe spoke up,

"Your face looks really bad. Starting to look like your dad a lot more."

"Oh, shit."

Luca pressed a hand to JJ's chest as he went to charge forward,

"All right. It was—"

"Gentlemen!" Their heads quickly turn to the sound of the voice, "Is there a problem?"

Luca could have sworn he saw JJ's eyes light up with an idea, instantly understanding that he would have to go along with a lie.

"Oh! Pardon me, officer. No, there's not an issue. I just—Actually, yes. No, there is an issue. Uh, we got a criminal trespass in progress here. Beep! Call it in, right?" JJ chuckled, "Blatant disrespect for private property. My colleague and I—" He waved a hand at Luca, who stood there with a blank look on his face,

"We are in violation of all kinds of shit, sir, but these young gentlemen."

"Don't touch my shit." Kelce snapped, shoving the blondes hand away from him,

"—uh, caught us, sir, and they're about to take us away. And that's what you should do, escort us out of here. You got us."

Luca sighed, putting his hand forward for the man to grab, JJ following along.

"Come on."

"All right. Fix that tie, son. You're lookin' spiffy, too. You Powerpuff Girls have fun."

"Tell Kirsten she looks pretty hot for a Pogue."

Now, had it been someone saying that about Evelynn, Luca would have went just as crazy as he was watching JJ go now. However, they were already about to get in a ridiculous amount of trouble already, the last thing they needed was more problems.

"Hey! Stop it. Come here! Let's go!"

"JJ, Let's go!"

"You think I'm afraid of you?"

"Come on!"

"Hey, safe travels back to the cut." Rafe laughed.

"This ain't over!"

"Hey, hey, it was really nice seein' you again, JJ!"

"You too, Luca. Send Ev kisses for me, man!"

Luca didn't even have time to react before his body was getting shoved away just as roughly as JJ's was, their bodies loosely flying out the door.

•••

"Can I ask why you've been avoiding your boyfriends mom all night?"

"Because I think Luca went to go fight."

"Excuse me?"

Evelynn hummed, "Yep, followed after JJ."

"What?" Kirsten's glass was now discarded, eyes wide, "Why didn't you say anything? We have to go get them."

"No, we don't. They're right there."

"Look... look, man, I can walk myself. I got legs. Can you see that, brother?"

"Oh, God." Kirsten's head dropped to her hands.

"Come on."

"I really appreciate what you did back there. Let me just walk out by myself." JJ snapped, "Mr. Dunleavy, I see you got your drink. Good, that's really nice of you."

Luca didn't dare look in his moms direction, already knowing the woman was glaring at him.

JJ pointed to the drink, "I'm actually gonna down that."

"What the hell's the matter with him?"

"Sorry, sir."

"Security!"

"It's okay, everybody! Do not panic." JJ spoke aloud, hands raised to show he meant no harm, "Leave it to the men and women in uniform. Let's hear it for them. Rose! You look like Lady Liberty."

Kirsten hid a laugh, unaware of the scolding look her mother gave her.

"It's good to see you again. Hey, buddy, can I have one of those?"

"Let go of him!"

Evelynn's head snapped to Kie, frowning at the way she shouted in her ear.

"You can't boot him!"

"Excuse me, ma'am?"

"We invited him here." The youngest twin continued, gesturing between herself and her sister.

Now, Kirsten supported her wholeheartedly, but she didn't want everyone's attention on her.

"Kiara, stop it. I'm a member of this club."

JJ pushed the guard off of him, "Sorry about that. Hey, mandatory power hour at Rixon's, Kie. Pope, you as well, all right?"

"Let's go, beautiful." JJ then smiled at Kirsten, eyes bright as he could see her face redden from where he stood, "Ev, Luca, Rixon's Cove. Let's roll."

Evelynn looked back at her grandmother, the woman waving a hand that let her know it was okay to leave.

"Evelynn Rose!"

She ignored her mothers voice, grabbing Kirsten's hand before sending Luca a look.

The dead eyed Antonio, looked at his parent apologetically. While Lori was practicing fuming, Mark had a content smile on his face, nodding for Luca to go.

"Workers of the world unite. Throw off your chains!"

"You can't hang around these kids. I'm sorry— No. Kiara! Kirsten! No!"

Kirsten ran into JJ's arms, laughing gleefully as he swung her around, putting her down and intertwining their fingers as they ran, smiling at the sound of Luca and Evelynn's laughs behind them.

"Whoo-hoo!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 753 31
π“π‘πŽπ”ππ‹π„πŒπ€πŠπ„π‘ ( outer banks ) ( jj x...
324K 4.7K 22
"Love how my face fits so good in your neck. Why can't you imagine a world like that?' β€’ obx social media au
24.8K 407 49
"ᴛᴏ ʟΙͺᴠᴇ κœ°α΄Κ€ α΄›Κœα΄‡ Κœα΄α΄˜α΄‡ ᴏꜰ Ιͺα΄› α΄€ΚŸΚŸ. α΄„α΄€Ι΄α΄„α΄‡ΚŸ α΄˜ΚŸα΄€Ι΄s ᴊᴜsα΄› ΙͺΙ΄α΄„α΄€sᴇ ʏᴏᴜ α΄„α΄€ΚŸΚŸ α΄€Ι΄α΄… sᴀʏ "ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ Κ™α΄‡ΚœΙͺΙ΄α΄… α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄€ΚŸΚŸ. sᴏ α΄α΄œα΄„Κœ κœ°α΄Κ€ sα΄œα΄α΄α΄‡Κ€ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡. sᴀʏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ "ᴜs" α΄„α΄€α΄œsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ α΄‘...