The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111

Chapter 59

4.2K 100 5
By MafiaAngel8394

Once we were all in the app, Roman gave us a code that we all typed in then we all could see each other's pin point on the screen.

Domenico stood up and walked into the kitchen and we watched his pin point move from the living room to the kitchen.

"It works." Alessandro said as he placed his phone away and I did the same, and Luca place his phone on his available thigh.

Domenico walked back into the living room with a big smile on his face. "Now if Luca or Yaszy try to hide from me again then now I can find them." Domenico said making me roll my eyes.

"This is not going to be used for that. It's to be used if one of us goes missing." Dad said making Domenico groan which made Dad glare at Nico who then sat down in his seat with his head low.

"Does everyone else understand that?" Dad said making everyone say yes then it was quiet until Matteo spoke up.

"How good is the tracker?" Matteo said.

"What do you mean, son?" Dad asked.

"The trackers we own personally can only be deactivated by being tased or taken out of the skin." Matteo said making Roman speak up.

"These trackers can only be deactivated when taken out of the skin, there's no chance anyone would find the trackers because it's tiny and if they try to use a tracker finder on you guys it won't show because I made these myself." Roman said making Matteo nod his head then kept quiet.

Alessandro turned on the television then turned on something for us all to watch. I still had my head on Luca's thigh and he was pulling a game on his phone.

I roll onto my stomach then fixed the blanket with the help from Luca and there was a little pain in my stomach but, it was bare able.

I closed my eyes to let them rest but I didn't realize how tired I was until darkness consumed me.

Third Person

The Romano family and Roman were watching Boxing until lunch was ready. Alessio didn't understand why it was so quiet until he looked around the room and that's when his eyes landed on the twins.

Luca was playing a game on his phone while Yaszy was asleep in his lap. Alessio smiled at the view in front of him. As Alessio was looking at the twins his mind went back to when his princess was taken.

"Dad have you seen Mom or Sorella?" Fourteen year old Matteo asked Alessio.

"Did you check our room?" Alessio asked making Matteo nod his head.

That's when a bad feeling started to come in his stomach and he stood up then searched the entire house with the help of his sons, guards. Neither one of them found Elena or their princess and that's when they knew Elena ran off with their princess.

Alessio commanded everyone in the house to go out and find Elena and their princess but everyone came back empty handed.

Alessio tried the tracker that was in Elena's arm but there was no pin point which means she took the tracker out. "Fuck!" Alessio yelled then slid everything off his desk and then started throwing objects at the wall.

Alessandro walked in the room, crying while holding a piece of paper in his hand. He handed the paper to Alessio, walked out closing the door behind him then Alessio started reading the note.

Dear Alessio, I hate to do this but it's safer for her this way. I took her so she didn't grow up spoiled. I will make sure when she's older that she's will want nothing to do with you guys.

"Not my princess." Alessio broke down in anger.

That night was the worse night of the Romano siblings and Alessio. Alessandro lost control completely and his emotions were replaced with a numb and cold feeling.

Emiliano turned cold and barely talked to anyone until they were hurt or injured badly. Lorenzo, he lost control like Alessandro did.

Matteo was completely heartbroken that day, Luca and him were crying into each others arms until the feeling they were feeling was replaced with a numb feeling.

Matteo and Luca both became cold as they grew up. Luca became colder than anyone else because he lost his other half and his twin.

Domenico and Giovanni, Dante went completely silent and they also locked themselves in their room not wanting to come out at all until their princess was found.

The entire family lost the most precious thing that ever came into their lives which made them become cold and angry at the world but then, Eleven years later, they found their princess and they will do anything to protect her.

She is the only female that matters in their lives, Alessio hasn't remarried since Elena and none of the boys have dated at all.

Lorenzo and Matteo only does one night stand well all the brothers do but Lorenzo and Matteo do it more than the rest of the brothers.

Alessio and his sons also wanted to focus more on bring their sister home than being in a relationship with a woman.

Alessio snapped out of his train of thought and stood up then walked over to the twins where he then leaned over to place a kiss on his princess's head.

When Alessio noticed that the kiss on her head didn't cause her to react at all, then that's when he knew she was asleep.

His lips formed into a smile and he heard the bell for lunch ring. The others left the room and headed to the dining area while Alessio and Luca wake up Yaszy.

Alessio shook Yaszy gently which made her eyes open and then she rubbed her eyes. "It's time for lunch, the others are waiting for us." Alessio said making her nod her head then she sat up and pain shot through her stomach making her wince.

"Are you okay?" A very worried Luca asked his twin who nodded her head.

"I thought it would have been fine to lay on my stomach but I was wrong." She said then stood up and Luca stood up behind her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder which cause a smile to form on Alessio's lips.

The twins walked ahead of Alessio and Alessio pulled his phone out and took a picture of the twins from behind them.

The three reached the dining area and they sat down in their seats. "Emiliano I want you to give your sister pain medication after lunch." Alessio said making Emiliano look at his sister who was rubbing her eyes.

"Stomach?" Emiliano asked making Yaszy nod her head then chefs entered into the dining room with plates in their hands and placed them down in front of the Family and Roman.

The chefs walked out of the dining area to let the family
eat in peace. The family and Roman picked up their utensils from the table and started eating lunch.

The family and Roman ate in silence until Alessio spoke up. "I forgot to tell you kids but the school called your last day is this Wednesday coming up." He said making the younger siblings nod their heads.

"Then Friday, Lorenzo and Yaszy are racing." Alessio spoke again making a small smile form on Yaszy and Lorenzo's lips.

"They'll do amazing, if anything both of them racing together is probably going to make a big impact on our racing scores." Alessandro said making Alessio agree with his oldest son.

The family continued eating lunch together then Luca, Domenico and Yaszy finished eating and the three took their plates into the kitchen.

The three siblings scrapped their plates off them rinsed them off and placed them in the dishwasher. Then, the three walked upstairs to Luca's room except Yaszy who went to her room to change into something that wasn't pressing on her stomach.

She changed out of the clothes she had on and changed into sweatpants and a cropped tank top. When she was finally changed she walked to Luca's room and walked into his room then laid between him and Nico on the bed.

The three watched Ridiculousness together until Giovanni walked in then laid at the end of the bed. The four siblings watched Ridiculousness together while the other siblings were downstairs with Alessio and Roman.

"Do you want a sweatshirt?" Luca whispered to his twin who nodded her head and he got out of the bed then walked into his closet and grabbed a sweatshirt for Yaszy.

He sprayed the sweatshirt with cologne before walking out of the closet and handed it to his sister then laid back down beside her. She sat up then slid the sweatshirt of her head and pulled it down then fixed it to where it was scrunched up in one spot.

Once she had the sweatshirt on she laid back down and started fidgeting with the strings on the sweatshirt while watching Ridiculousness.

Alessio and them were in the living room telling Roman everything about the abuse Yaszy used to be in and they also told him everything else.

"She's a survivor for sure." Roman said making the Romano siblings and Alessio agree with Roman.

(Di sicuro è una sopravvissuta- She's a survivor for sure)

"Lo è sicuramente, è forte proprio come noi. Il sangue di Romano scorre sicuramente nelle sue vene, ma l'addestramento russo le attraversa le ossa." Alessio said.

(Lo è sicuramente, è forte proprio come noi. Il sangue di Romano scorre sicuramente nelle sue vene, ma l'addestramento russo le attraversa le ossa- She definitely is, she is strong just like us. Romano blood definitely runs through her veins but Russian training runs through her bones.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.5K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
304K 7.1K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...
213K 8.7K 45
she is a innocent girl who has always lived a simple happy life with her loving mother and stepfather-which she doesn't know is her stepfather. ...
461K 8.7K 62
The lost mafia princess. Cordelia Hill is a seventeen year old girl with a troubled past. Life hit her hard. Her stepfather abused her since she was...