Anti-virus ( FNaF fanfic)

By Aika_Evelyn

The description in the book. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I do not own any of the FNaF characters, only the story, the... More

Notes from the Author
Info
Prologue: Ruin
1: 6 years later...
2: Searching
3: The first meet
4: Getting answers
5: You're back
6: You again...
7: You two know each other
8: Getting to know each other (pt.1)
9: Getting to know each other (pt.2)
10: Meeting each other's friends
12: Different
13: Why can't you guys understand?
14: Confession
15: Loving brother
16: The bracelet
17: The trauma of the I.V code
18: Concerned
19: Blood hungry
20: Nightmare
21: Back to the plex
22: The symbols
23: The secret ability
Epilogue: He's always watching...

11: Panic

56 2 0
By Aika_Evelyn

The next day...

Gregory's POV:

I was at home alone, not really alone. I was in my room all alone. Only Eliza was here, because it was her turn to watch me because I knew Mimic and Vince will attack the town. I wanted to help, but every time I did. I end up getting hurt every time and I really want to help. I looked through my sketch book and I saw all my nightmare drawings. I stuttered as I flipped through them. 

They were my nightmares about the experimentations, the Mega Pizzaplex, the Mimic code and him. I threw my book on the floor.

I was always afraid of my nightmares. But now I am not, I will always expect them when I don't feel insomnia. My sister locked me in my room so I won't hurt myself trying to save people. I wanted to get out, but my sister didn't lock my window. I moved the curtains and the covers, then I opened my window. I had my clothes changed and so I turned off my illusion disc. Sometimes I have my illusion disc on and I forgot to turn it off. 

I flew out of my room and I flew to the city. I landed on the roof, all I have to do is wait. It is a waiting game for this. Evan was waiting for me as well and I decided to meet him at the roof he said. I jumped roof to roof, then I parkoured to the building where he was. I flew up and I saw Evan alone. I landed behind him, " I knew you will come, I guess you snuck out, " he said and he turned around.

I nodded, " You look different in battle clothes, " he blushed. Does he likes me? I ignored it and I looked at him. " Yea, I have different clothes for certain things. Yep, I did snuck out. We have two hours before my sister finds out I escape. My parents will be mad at me, but Vale will be really furious at me. He is always overprotective of me and always worry about me, " I explained to him with a sheepish smile.

" So how are we going to find him?" He asked to me and I smiled. " No, he will find me first. Before you said anything, I don't a fuck about this idiot. He was always power hungry and I heard he used to be kind and nice. But after the ' death' of his parents, he changed and he found the M.I.M.I.C code. He started to bending it to his own will, then he started to targeting me because I have the I.V code. The one thing that will bring back people to life, I don't know how Henry did that."

Evan sighed, " Henry was known for making so many codes and animatronics. He is my stepfather, so I know how advance his programming skills and mechanic skills. But-" then we heard a laughter from behind me.

" Well hello again, dear cousin and... who are you?" Vince greeted us with a confused tone as he looked at Evan. " Wow, he doesn't know my name, " Evan said to me as I turned to face Vince. Then I side eyed Evan, " Well, he never bothered to know about your name because he was busy trying to KILL ME, " I shouted the last part and I saw a piece of steel beam coming for us.

We ducked at the same direction and I used my hammerspace to create a mini railgun with a laser beam. This is going to be fun and I had my gun aiming at Vince. 

( This art of Uzi's railgun is not mine, it is a model gun from Glitch productions and credits to the artist for the art.)

Evan had him distracted and then I pulled the trigger. Then it hit Vince in his wing, I never miss. " That's some neat trick, of yours, " Vince said cough up oil and blood. He and code became one a long time again. This turn him into a full cyborg. He threw one of his dagger at me and I dodged it. He kept throwing them at me and I dodged them or kick them into his direction. Evan was going to blast him with his power. I need to keep him busy and I flew high the sky. Vince was shooting bullets at me.

This is going well.

Eliza's POV:

This is not going well. Gregory is missing. I just went to check on him and he was gone. He went through the window. I forgot to lock the window, and I need to call Vale or one of our mothers. I put out my phone and I called both of our moms. But they didn't answer and this is bad. I called Vale.

V: " Hey Za, do you need something?"

E: " Well, Gregory escaped the house through... a window."

I waited until...

V: " WHAT?!?! "

He shouted through the phone and I laughed sheepishly.

E: " It's bad, right."

V: " It is bad, Gregory can get hurt out there. You need to find him before Vince does. You know how bad Vince wants that code. I will go find him after I ask my boss to let me go."

E: " Okay."

I hung up and this is fucking bad.

Gregory's POV:

" That's going to leave a mark, " I said as I pulled the knife out of my right arm. I hissed in pain, at least I got back up this time. I used my telekinesis and I threw the dagger at Vince. It hit his chest and I used my power to use the anti-virus on his code again. Then I teleported him back to the deep underground ruins of the plex.

I looked at Evan who have minor cuts and bruises, but he had a wound on his leg which was worse than mine. I only have a injured right arm. I held my right arm with my hand. " Let's just go before anything else happens, " I suggested and he nodded. I knew the A.L.E.X code can rapid heal it's possessor. Mine doesn't because it was created to fix and manipulate tech. 

" Let's go to my house or yours?" Evan suggested and I sighed. " Yours because my family will scold me when I get back. They are overprotective of me, they just don't get that I am an adult. Why can't they get that?" I answered as we went to Evan's house. I was silent and I hope my family will understand I had to leave the house for a reason. I just hope they won't stop treating like a kid. But I am not, I am an adult.

" I think we need to teleport."    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 105 25
After escaping the hands of Burntrap( William Afton ) and Vanny, Gregory get adopted by Freddy and the gang, along with his best friends. But, Gregor...
5.7K 101 27
Gregory is the youngest son and child of Michael and Lily Afton ( OC ). Also, the last living one of his generation of the Afton Family. Because all...
6.3K 117 18
Aspen and Gregory are two brothers who live in a small town and have no parents. Aspen is 26 and Gregory is 15 and is traumatised because of the nigh...
2.3K 54 15
As you break into Fredbears Family Diner you come across an adorable young man named Henry Emily and..... your hopeless older brother William Afton...