Chat/Adrien x reader y/n (flu...

Da Averagewritr

You have the bat miraculous, this mainly fluff enjoy! Highest ranking #2 in AdrienAgreste Altro

Introduction
| Chapter 1 |
| Chapter 2 |
| Chapter 3 |
| Chapter 4 |
| Chapter 5 |
Fight scenes?
| Chapter 6 |
| Chapter 7 |
| Chapter 8 |
| Chapter 9 |
| Chapter 10 |
| Chapter 11 |
| Chapter 13 |
| Chapter 14 |
| Chapter 15 |
just something
| Chapter 16 |
| Chapter 17 |

| Chapter 12 |

369 16 0
Da Averagewritr

I look down at the bag of food in my hand. Maybe this isn't a good idea. I shake the thought out and continue the walk to school. Not soon after I reach the steps, a limo arrives a few feet away from me.

I try not to puke as I sit down on a step looking down at my bag. I hear footsteps approaching and I look up and smile. He looks nervous and keeps looking around.

"Hey." He greets his voice breaking.

"Hi..." I answer. "What's wrong?" He finally looks at me.

"Nothing." He clears his throat.

"Alright, well I brought food." I mumble handing the bag to him.

"Thanks." He whispers taking it and staring at the floor.

"I swear yesterday was an accident." I say after a second.

"I know." He mutters making me cringe.

"I'm sorry, I really am." I continue desperate to keep our friendship going.

"Y/n that's not what's wrong." He says smiling gently at me.

"It's my dad, he's being a lot right now. And I just have lots of photo shoots going on." He sighs looking away again.

"Why didn't you say so? I'll just come with. After all." I say giving a sassy hair flip. "I make everything better."

He chuckles. "Yeah, you really do. But they'll probably have you model again." He warns.

I shrug. "I'll do it to make you happier."

"Thanks Y/n." He says laying his head on my shoulder as he eats.

"Mhm."

(~)

"Oh wonderful she's back!" The dressing room lady greets.

"She is." Adrien chuckles walking into the dressing room behind me.

"What's the theme today?" I ask her.

"Hmm it was supposed to be a classy suit for him, but I can get you a sleek dress quickly." She winks heading to the back.

Adrien heads behind the changing area and grabs his suit. I turn around to give him privacy.

"Here you go dear." She says from behind me. I turn and see her holding a black silk dress. It has a large slit up to the top of the thigh, and has whiteish blue V's going down it.

"Woah this is beautiful." I gasp taking it from her. 

"It is, go change, I'll accessorize you when you're done." She says as Adrien walks out wearing a black suit.

"Looking sharp kid. Come over here, you need some more rings." She calls waving him over.

He smiles. "Alright." I go behind the changing area and change into the dress.

I step out and examine myself in the mirror. It fits me perfectly, the slit rising up to a good height, and the neck sinking modestly.

"Perfect! Now you just need shoes." She grins as she goes to the closet. She comes back out with stunning white heels.

I put them on and stand up. I'm about 2 inches taller. She grabs my arm and pulls me over to the chair.

(~)

Adrien raises his eye brows at me as I make my way over.

"Period, you slay that dress." He teases as I stand by the photographer.

"Please don't." I groan and walk up to him as the photographer nudges me over.

He sighs, "I guess I'm just too babygirl for you." He fake pouts but immediately stops when the photographer yells at him.

We start posing as he tells us our moves.

"My father said there's a surprise today." Adrien says as I rest my arm on his shoulder and look at the camera. His arms are crossed and he's looking away.

"Really? It must be me." I chuckle changing poses.

"No I invited you, I'm pretty excited though. He said if you're here it's be better though, that's part of the reason I invited you." He says rolling his eyes.

"Wow. How dare you only invite me because your dad wants better business." I scoff playfully.

He whips around. "That's not what I meant! I love it when you're here, you make it so much better." He puts his hand on my shoulders making me face him.

I look at him and he looks so genuine and sincere.

I chuckle. "I'm joking, chill out man." I reach up and fix a stand of his hair.

"Good, I thought I hier your feelings." He sighs in reliefs and then groans.

"What?" I ask looking back at him.

"Of course that's the surprise." He mutters turning away.

I turn around to see someone that looks identical to Adrien but with sleek hair. He's wearing the same suit.

He's different though. He looks meaner. More cold.

"Hello cousin." He says as he reaches us tucking his hands behind his back.

"Hello Felix." Adrien greets half heartedly.
Adrien looks at me again.

"This is my cousin. Felix Fathom." He gestures.

I gasp and turn back to Felix.

"Fé Fé?" I ask wide eyed. His eyes go wide. "Y/n?" He asks looking me up and down his eyebrows creased.

"You guys know each other?" Adrien but's in confused.

"Of cours I know her, our grandparents had lots of meetings." Felix says in a duh tone.

"Why would they have meetings?" He asks.

"Because her grandma is-" I cut him off by slapping my hand over his mouth.

"My grandma is um- very important and rich!" I cover laughing nervously.

He raised an eyebrow but shrugs it off. "That's cool I guess." He turns back to the camera as I excuse myself and get off set.

"What are you doing here?" Felix asks cooly.

"I could ask you the same thing." I shoot back teasingly.

He sighs. "Uncle had me come for his photo shoot today. Said it would be good for the company. But my mom wants me to stay." He raises an eyebrow.

"Why are you doing here?" He asks again

"Adrien invited me." I shrug.

"And you two are dating?" He asks looking between us judging probably.

"No, everyone else thinks so though." I sigh.

"Hey! You two get in here." The photographer calls, waving us over.

I walk up, Felix behind me.

"Ok, you two boys stand on either side of her. Ok now cross your arms. You too girl." He commands and we do so.

"Now look at the camera like your the highest person in the room, like your looking at someone who's just pissed you off." He continues snapping a few shots.

"Ok both of you put an arm on her shoulder." He lays sideways and takes a few photos. Then jumps up to take a few more.

"Perfect! Now I want just a few photos of her." He says and the boys leave the frame.

(~)

"We'll it was great to see you Fé!" I saw as I make my way to Adriens car.

"Yeah, it was nice seeing you too I guess." He shrugs and walks away.

"He's so rude." Adrien scoffs from beside me.

I shrug, "He's always been like that." I turn around and get into the back of the limo.

"How long have you known each other?" He asks as he sits beside me. I freeze.

"Uh, awhile." I turn and look out the window.

"Hmm." He dismisses. "Do you wanna go get food?" He asks.

"Sure." He turns to Gorilla. "To a cafe please."

Gorilla nods and starts driving.

(~)

"Can you order? I don't want people to know I'm here." Adrien asks pulling his hoodie on tighter.

"Sure." I grin. I walk up to the desk. A boy my age with fluffy brown hair is working.

"Hello what can I get-" he falters. "Aren't you Adrien Agreste girlfriend?"

"Er, no we are just really close." I deny quickly.

"He's missing out." He winks. "What can I get you?"

I'm sure my face is red. "Um, I'll just take two sandwiches." I say after a second.

"Sure thing gorgeous." He says and walks to the back.

I pull out my purse and take my credit card out. He comes back out holding a bag.

"That'll be 15.45€" He says.

I hand him my card.
"Y/n, that's a pretty name." He flirts.

I feel my face getting warmer. "Thank you, what's yours?"

"Antonie." He responds.

"That's a good one." I grin.

He chuckles. "Could I get your number?" He ask as he hands me my bag.

"Of course!" I grin pulling my phone out.

"That won't be necessary." Someone says from behind me.

I internally sigh and turn around.
Adrien is standing there grinning at me.

"She's taken." He adds wrapping an arm across my shoulder.

"What no I'm not." I insist. He just glared at Antonie and presses a kiss on my forehead.

Antonie looks at him in disgust. "Alright man, whatever."

Adrien grabs the bag from my hands and walks me out.

"What the hell man?" I groan as we step outside.

He starts laughing. "I'm sorry that was hilarious." He wheezes walking to his car.

"You suck." I sigh getting in next to him.

"Can't have you going around cheating on me."

"We aren't dating."

"Everyone else thinks so. I don't want father to get a bad rep because of me."

"Your dad sounds like a dick."

"You sound like a dick."

(~)

I hope out of my window onto my balcony. I stretch them I flap my fan heading to the museum.

"Ekko! Over here." Ladybug calls from inside. I land and walk in to see what we had to do.

"Hey Bat." Chat winks as I meet them.

"Hey Chaton." I nod to him.

"Today we need to give someone the miraculous of the rabbit." Ladybug explains shooting me nasty looks.

I roll my eyes. "Ok let's go then."

"Yeah ok, don't tell me what to do, your just a sidekick." She growls.

Woah ok.

I roll my eyes and grin at Chat. But he looks offended.

"Alright, who are you giving the miraculous to then?" I ask her.

"Alix Kubdel." She responds curtly turning around and walking away.

"Woah, Ladybug, Chat noir, AND Ekko?" Alix says from a room we passed.

I turn around. "Sup, I love your hair." I really do.

"Thanks!" She grins fixing her pink hair after the compliment.

Ladybug shoved past me. She holds out a black and red box.

"Alix Kubdel, here is the miraculous of the rabbit. It allows you to travel through time."

"Cool!" She says grabbing the box and opening it. A white orb flys out and a mini rabbit appears.

"Is this deja vu?" It asks confused.

"Hello, I'm Alix!" She greets, strapping the jewelry onto her pants. It's a white and blue pocket watch.

"Yes I know, I'm Fluff." The kwami informs her.

"You must transform and stay away from this timeline. I'm afraid that hawkmoth is going to strike soon, and this miraculous cannot stay around." Ladybug informs her.

"Woah okay. How do I transform?" She asks.

"Just say Fluff Transform me." Her kwami says.

"Fluff, transform me!" A white light washes over her and she's in a super hero costume.

"You must leave tonight, your father and brother already know. Future you tells them."

"Can I say goodbye?" Alix asks.

"Of course, goodbye Bunnix." Ladybug turns around and walks away.

Me and Chat follow her.

"See you guys next akuma." She says curtly. And with that she swings away.

I turn to Chat. "Do you wanna come over tonight?" I ask.

"No, sorry it's already late enough." He apologizes. I nod.

"It's alright, I'll see you tomorrow!" And I flap my fan and go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for rn sry. I'm kinda rushed rn

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

367K 7.9K 27
A collection of reader insert oneshots for Miraculous Ladybug! Requests are closed. Highest rankings: #26 mlb, #50 miraculousladybug, #64 requests, #...
359K 14.6K 79
"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’–๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’”, ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’˜ ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’…, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’†๐’”๐’•...
The Diary Da lou

Fanfiction

418K 13.8K 20
COMPLETED, SEQUEL OUT NOW : Best Ranking : #1 in Miraculous Ladybug It was lying next to a pink box with white dots on it. A sleek black pin tied to...
4.1K 187 14
๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚? *เณƒเผ„ โ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž and just like the last, and like the next...