Alice

By imaginaryaffluent

Alice Romano 17 years old. A girl once loved lost everything. Everything including her memories of the ones w... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHARACTERS-2
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45

CHAPTER 7

851 30 0
By imaginaryaffluent

ALICE ROMANO

*after I woke up in a different cell*

I woke up and realized I am in a different cell. I tried to think maybe this is a trick . Maybe they are going to torture me in this cell. Maybe it is like the times when the other men come into my cell and torture me. 

I was going to have a panic attack. I tried my best to control it. I opened my eyes and looked around I didn't find anything. I was relieved.

I looked around again then I saw there was another man tied to a chair, he was another victim of theirs. I felt bad for him. 

He was looking at me with tears in his eyes. I don't know how to console him and tell him everything will be fine. But I know nothing is going to be fine in here.

I scooted to the corner of the room where it was a little darker. And kept my head between my legs and started counting.

After a few minutes there was a sound which was unfamiliar to me I looked up and saw the man was untied from the ropes. And he was coming closer to me slowly.

I watched him. He was saying something but I couldn't hear him. Then he stood near me silently.

I was back to counting numbers. Then I heard a sound they were coming. I wanted to tell this man to stay silent. I signed it. I did it again. 

He didn't understand.

Then they came in and they spoke to the boy and beat him and tied him to the chair. And left.

They didn't come for so long I was relieved. I slept for a few hours and woke up and was back to counting. 

As I was counting I heard them coming again. I wanted to help this man. So I tried to speak and say him to stay quiet I couldn't. I tried again and again nothing.

I tried again "don't speak" it came out as a whisper but I think he heard it.

"What are you talking about" he said.

"don't speak they don't like it" I said a bit louder this time. 

He didn't reply, a few moments later the door opened and they came in smiled at the man and came closer to me. 

I was scared but I didn't let it show. 

"Don't touch her. I will kill you" the man said

They slapped me a few times. The man kept on screaming for them to stop but they increased it to kicks and they whipped my back. 

The man stopped screaming.

They stopped the torture after 10 more whips. They left and I fell asleep.

*Current time*

I woke up and I felt that I was not in the cell anymore, there was a beautiful scent coming from my surroundings and I felt like I was on a cloud unlike the hard floor of the cell.

I opened my eyes and saw there was a beautiful ceiling I stared at it for a few minutes.

I looked around and I was in a beautiful black and red colored room.

I looked beside me and I saw a man sitting. I was scared seeing him. But I didn't feel like he will punish me. He smiled at me it was not the evil smile but a genuine one. It was weird no one gave me a gentle smile as far as I remember.

"Hi bambina I am your brother" He said

I couldn't process what he said. I HAD A BROTHER? As I was internally freaking out I kept my eyes on him. He took out something from his pocket- his Phone? 

"Would you like to eat something " he asked me

I think this is some test, or maybe he will add drugs in my food. I thought but he would have done something already if he wanted to I don't think he will do anything bad to me he said he is my brother. 

'He maybe lying' No why would he lie-

three boys barged into the room. One of them was familiar I looked at him and remembered he is the man who was with me in the cell.

" Don't worry bambina, they are your brothers. Guys introduce yourself" the man beside me said 

"HI I AM ISSAC THE YOUNGEST BROTHER and I am 18 " the one who was with me in the cell said

"Hello bambina I am Nathaniel and this is my twin Noah. We are 19 "  The boy with dark brown hair said

I noticed all of their eyes were of same color 'blue' 

I was staring at the one who didn't speak 'Noah'

"He doesn't speak he is selective mute" Nathaniel said

Then I looked back at my hands. The one beside me spoke

"I forgot to tell my name bambina. I am Elijah your second eldest brother"

I stared at him a few seconds and looked back to my hands

How many brothers do I have?

If Elijah is the second eldest who is the eldest brother?

Will they be like Igor? My mind was racing.

With all these thoughts I went back to sleep.

*One day later*

There were at least one of my brothers with me since I woke up from yesterday. 

But majority of the time it was Nathaniel and Issac, Elijah came once in a while to check on me and give me food and medicine.

Nathaniel and Issac kept on blabbering things while they were with me I didn't react to anything.

While they were talking they said that I have seven brothers.

"Ace is the eldest brother he is very strict and scary" Issac said

"No Alex is the scary one" Nathaniel argued

They kept on arguing for five minutes. 

After that they said that Alex is third eldest followed by Arthur. 

Issac said that all three of them are scary.

They left after talking a little more.

It was night time some one entered the room. I was light sleeper I noticed but I didn't open my eyes instantly. I felt the bed dip beside me but I couldn't sense any danger.

"I am sorry Alice. It is my fault that you are in this condition " an unfamiliar voice spoke 

"I promise I wont let anyone hurt you from now " he said

I opened my eyes and saw Noah crying . He was startled to see me awake.

I thought Noah was a selective mute?

I stared at him. He stared at me. There was a comfortable silence. 

" Go back to sleep Alice. Goodnight" he said

He kissed my forehead and left the room I went back to sleep.

*one week later*

Elijah came into the room with the medicines. 

"Hi bambina" he said

He gave me the medicines and was about to speak someone entered the room

"Elijah, I am going to bring Issac from school." he said

" okay" Elijah  said

He looked at him and they spoke with their eyes

"Hi I am Arthur" the man said

He is my brother? I stared at him

"Is she not going to speak" Arthur asked Elijah

"It will take some time " Elijah said 

Arthur scoffed 

"I don't think it will take time she just wants attention" He said

Elijah was staring at him with anger 

"I am sure she is an attention seeking whore"

I couldn't breathe at this point. I felt all the oxygen leave my body. My eyes became foggy.

"You deserve it you whore"

I started hyperventilating. It was a panic attack. 

I heard muffled voices I couldn't understand anything.

I focused on myself and counted from one some thing I always tend to do 

"o-one,..... tw-two...." I started seeing properly

"Three....., four...... ten" I counted till ten and everything was visible and audible

"Its fine bambina we are here" Elijah panicked 

He gave me a few minutes to settle down and gave me some water.

I was tired after the panic attack I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 354 24
When y/n went to be a foreign exchange student in Japan, she didn't know what she was getting herself into. She didn't know that she was going to fal...
60.6K 5.4K 47
Park Y/N is a 25 year old cop. She lives with her two friends Dahyun and Tzuyu and takes her job seriously. One day her friends set her up on a blind...
300K 21K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
210K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc