Fresh Flesh (Bkdk, Dkbk)

By Assassin_sin

Izuku Midoriya is exploring an abandoned supermarket with his friends, though he gets separated and ends up m... More

- 1: I Bite At The Hand That Feeds Me -
- 2: Slap At The Face That Eats Me -
- 3: Some Kind Of Animal Cannibal -
- 4: Animal? Cannibal -
- 5: How Do I Meet The Strangest Men? -
- 6: They Always Seem To Find Me -
- 7: Remember That Time -
- 8: Way Back When I -
- 9: Kissed A Guy -
- 10: Who Ate His Women Friends -
- 11: Now Only Dogs Will Follow Me! -
- 12: Is He following? -
- 13: I Bite At The Hand That Feeds Me -
- 14: Slap At The Face That Eats Me -
- 15: Some Kind Of Animal Cannibal -
- 16: Made Impressions On Me -
- 17: Have We Met Before? -
- 18: Possibly In Michigan -
- 19: In Some Strange Department Store -
- 20: We Wont See Him Anymore -
- 21: Who Knows How Some People -
- 22: Turn To Strange Ones -
- 23: Is It Up To Me -
- 25: I Bite At The Hand That Feeds Me -
- 26: Slap At The Face That Eats Me -
- 27: Some Kind Of Animal Cannibal -
- 28: Animal? Cannibal -
- Chapter 29 -
- Chapter 30 -
- Chapter 31 -
- Chapter 32 -
- Chapter 33 -
- Chapter 34 -
- Chapter 35 -
- Chapter 36 -
- Chapter 37 -
- Chapter 38 -
- Chapter 39 -
- Chapter 40 -
- Chapter 41 -
- Chapter 42 -
- Chapter 43 -
- Chapter 44 -
- Chapter 45 -
- Chapter 46 -
- Chapter 47 -
- Chapter 48 -
- Chapter 49 -
- Chapter 50 -
- Chapter 51 -
- Chapter 52 -
- Chapter 53 -
- Chapter 54 -
- Chapter 55 -
- Chapter 56 -
- Chapter 57 -
- Chapter 58 -
- Chapter 59 -
- Chapter 60 -
- Chapter 61 -
- Chapter 62 -
- Chapter 63 -

- 24: To Make Them Into Dead Ones? -

283 22 1
By Assassin_sin

This makes Tsuyu laugh, and the sound echoes as they continue to walk.  Izuku thinks it's actually nice, just walking out here. The air feels fresh and nice and despite it being really cold, its relaxing. Plus, the exercise is always good. Maybe he could come here just to hike or something. 

He looks at the trees as they pass them for any markings. He has to slow down a bit, but he still doesn't see anything except more trees. He's about to ask Tsuyu if she could double check if they're going the right way, but his mind is taken elsewhere when a sudden sound pierces through the woods.

 A familiar static, followed by the sound of footsteps. 

Heavy footsteps. 

A bear? 

His heartbeat picks up and he points his flashlight in the direction it came from. The concentrated beam of light can only illuminate a couple of feet ahead. He doesn't see any sign of animals or anything else that could have possibly made a sound like that. 

He goes to turn back ahead but stops when he sees Todoroki also looking in the direction of the flashlight. A spark of fear makes Izuku tense up slightly. He doesn't know why he's scared. Maybe Todoroki just heard the sound too. 

But then why hasn't anyone else turned to look? 

It was a pretty noticeable sound, there is no way anyone could just miss it. Their eyes meet and Todoroki points at one of the trees. 

"I found a marking." 

Izuku looks back and points his flashlight to better focus on the line of trees closer to them.  A symbol is carved into the tree's bark, right in the direction Izuku was just looking in. Tsuyu's eyes brighten up, and a smile appears on her face. 

"Good job!" 

She briskly walks over to the tree, and Iida and Ochako follow reluctantly. Izuku stares at Todoroki, who looks back at him, face stoic. 

"Are you scared?" 

The cold tone in his voice catches Izuku off guard, and for some reason, sets a few alarms off in his head. Izuku's heartbeat picks up again. 

"What?" 

The faint light casts shadows on Todoroki's face, his eyes blank. Those shadows seem to turn into something, something like- 

"I can hold the flashlight if you're scared."

In an instant, the blank look is gone and replaced with something familiar again. Izuku doesn't say anything for a second too long before quickly responding. 

"No!" 

He clears his throat. 

"No, I'm fine. It's just kinda hard to see." 

He tries to laugh, and sound relaxed. Todoroki nods and starts to walk towards the group, walking past him. 

 "Let me know if you change your mind." 

Izuku feels a shiver go down his spine and he watches as Todoroki goes to feel the markings. Tsuyu takes out her phone, the prized item held up for all to see.

 "Let's take a picture and see if a ghost shows up!" 

Izuku looks past the group and to the trees further up ahead. 

"Come find me, nerd." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 8.8K 152
My name is Katsuki Bakugou. I'm in love with a boy. Hes popular, smart, kind, and sweet. He is absolutely perfect. But the problem is, I'm a boy. I w...
5K 155 15
'"Deku?" He blinked a few times and took in his surroundings. Right, he thought, Kacchan found me. It wouldn't be a bad thing if you didn't count the...
92.2K 4K 39
Katsuki Bakugo was your average man. He worked as a debt collector in an office, had an apartment, a good fuck buddy, and great friends. What he didn...
20.5K 1.2K 72
- Warning, Super slow burn - Izuku has lived a hard life trying to survive in the cold winter mountains. They are all he has known. Katsuki has liv...