𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘡 ; 𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪 𝘣𝘹𝘣

By -LARGERTHANLIFE

𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌 , 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 ; 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝟔𝐬
𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 ; 𝐢𝐚𝐲𝐳𝐞𝟔𝐬
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 ; 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 ; 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐬
𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄 ; 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐡
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ; 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐲
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃 ; ᴀᴍᴘ
𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀 ; 𝐬𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐲
𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 ; 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐮𝐳𝐢
𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐒 ; 𝐦+𝐭
𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐌𝐏𝐇 ; 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐲
𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 ; 𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 ; 𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐢
𝟐 𝐌𝐀𝐍 ; 𝐬𝐫𝐨𝐰 + 𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 ; 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭
𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 ; 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒; 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐱𝐭𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐔𝐍 ; 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐲

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐑; 𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡

709 18 76
By -LARGERTHANLIFE

*the product of miri bein a brat..*

no ya remember when these two was beefin over fortnite LMFAOOO.

Amiri laid in his bed in silence while on facetime with his best friend, Izaya. Izaya brought Amiri a lot of comfort, even when he was doing weird shit like calling spongebob.

"Amiri don't be falling asleep on the phone like we on some boyfriend girlfriend shit." Izaya said, breaking the silence.

Amiri furrowed his eyebrows. Izaya was always talking out the side of his neck, on some bullshit. "Bro what are you babbling about? We've literally fallen asleep on the phone numerous times."

"Yeah but like.. that was different." Izaya said, setting up the camera as he picked up his other phone. "Hollup Amiri im finna call spongebob, I haven't talked to bro inna minute"

"Yeah whatever, ima call you back tonight." Amiri says hanging up. Amiri truthfully felt like everything goes downhill after Izaya calls Spongebob. Talk about a bad influence..

——

"Izaya can you get me a Cartier bracelet, I really want one."

It was 3am and the boys were of course, back on the phone. Now it was Amiri who was doing most of the talking. 

Izaya chuckled. Amiri was constantly naming shit he wanted from the man. And Izaya always got it for him, mostly for Christmas or his birthday though.

"It's nowhere near Christmas or your birthday so you're just gonna have to work for it." Izaya was constantly thinking of ways to get the other under him, screaming his name. With consent of course cause nobody's going to jail for that shit. 

But the point was if Amiri wanted something out of the blue, he was gonna fuck for it. 

"Ughhh I do work but I like when you buy me stuff. It's more special that way." Amiri whined. When Izaya bought him stuff it felt like something more than what they had. And that's what Amiri loved.

"Amiri you clearly not understanding what I'm saying. Just come over and ima show you." Izaya picked his phone up so Amiri was no longer staring at the ceiling but instead looking right at him.

"I'll be there in 10 Izzy."

                                                                                        ——

Amiri smiled as he was sitting in Izaya's lap, talking about a bunch of nothing. He was so oblivious to what Izaya's current goal was. "Ri Ri you want a Cartier don't you?" Izaya questioned, grabbing Amiri's chin so he was now looking directly in his eyes instead of staring into space.

Amiri immediately focused up, seemingly getting excited at the topic being re discussed.                    "Oh my god Izaya yes, I'll do anything!" The boy exclaimed. 

                                                                                          "Bet."

                                                                                                --

"Oh my God Izzy!" Amiri screamed as Izaya slammed into him. Izaya grunted, the feeling of Amiri tightening around him.  He couldn't help but to wrap his hands around Amiri's waist, slamming into him harder. 

"Da-daddy please please please-! Slow down!" Amiri moaned out, attempting to push Izaya back. But unfortunately for Amiri, Izaya wasn't going for that running shit. 

Amiri's attempts at running just resulted in Izaya grabbing his arm, holding it back with one hand and then pulling his hair with the other. "Don't fucking run bitch. Take this shit." Izaya grunted, letting go of Amiri's arm to slap his ass.

"Daddy I- mm! Da-daddy I can't t-take it!" the smaller boy whined, tears starting to pour.

"You want me to pull out or you want a bracelet?" Izaya questioned, growing irritated with Amiri's whining.

"uh-! Umm , the bra- bracelet!" Amiri said struggling to form words as Izaya pounded into him. Amiri didn't know how much more he could really take, he felt so full and tired.                                    "Yeah that's what i thought, now shut the fuck and throw yo shit back."

Amiri whined, slowly backing up Izaya's dick before his he felt a sharp slap to his ass. 

"ah-! daddy fuck!" The boy let out a pornstar type of moan which really just turned Izaya on more. He pulled out, smirking at Amiri's disappointed  whine, before flipping blond haired boy over.

The two made eye contact as Izaya leaned down placing a kiss on Amiri's lips as he slid back into him. Hearing Amiri moan into the kiss was music to his ears as he moved down to the moaning boy's neck, creating hickies as he continued slamming into Amiri. 

Amiri repeatedly screamed Izaya's name as the dominate man hit his spot over and over.

"Daddy I- Da- daddy pleasee!" Amiri screamed struggling to form a proper sentence. Every time he tried he started babbling and whining. 

"C'mon pa, tell me what you want"Izaya spoke, trying to contain a whimper as Amiri tightened around him. 

"I- I gotta- mm! Fuck, cum!  Please lemme cum daddyy!" Amiri begged. He was a moaning mess, his sounds of pleasure reaching a higher pitch as Izaya wrapped one hand around his neck and used the other to play with Amiri's clit.

"Uh uh, be a good slut and hold that shit for me" Izaya said tightening his grab on Amiri's neck as he picked up the pace on his strokes. Amiri whimpered, grabbing onto the hand that was wrapped around his neck, making eye contact with Izaya. 

"Mm, you are so pretty baby, you wanna cum?" 

"Fu- Yes! Yes daddy please please lemme cum!" Amiri moaned, as the knot in his stomach grew. He pulled Izaya in for another kiss, which resulted in him being tongued down. Izaya then pulled away from the kiss and started pressing down on the visible imprint that his dick made in Amiri's stomach.

"Ri Ri you feel daddy in your stomach?" Izaya asked, smiling at how fucked out the boy under him looked. He might just have to get him more than a Cartier.

Amiri giggled before answering, liking the way Izaya was smiling at him. He could tell he was being a good boy. "Mmhm, I feel you daddy!" 

"Good, now be a good bitch and make a mess on my dick."

And Amiri did exactly that. He somehow managed to squirt and cum simultaneously, shocking Izaya. But once Izaya recovered from the shock and started chasing his orgasm as well, giving the boy slow but very aggressive strokes. "Shit.. you want me to cum in your pussy Ri Ri?" 

Amiri couldn't do anything but nod as his mouth was left agape and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. He was seriously overstimulated and it didn't help when Izaya delivered a slap to his clit.

"Use your fucking words slut." The dominate man slightly slapped Amiri, nothing to soft but nothing to rough.

"Shit daddy! Ple- ugh! Cum in me!" Amiri tried his best to form a respectable sentence, hoping it was enough for Izaya. Izaya leaned down and gave the boy a peck on the lips "That's better."

And soon after that, Izaya released his seed deep into the boy, groaning. He pulled out, being in a slight daze as he looked up to make eye contact with Amiri. "You mines now? You hear me, Amiri?"

 Amiri smiled, fighting sleep as he was completely tired and fucked out.  "Okay Izzy."

Izaya smirked before looking down, watching both his and Amiri's cum leak out the poor boys hole. He couldn't help himself as he pinched Amiri's pearl, smiling goofily when the boy yelped and twitched. 

"Pretty ass pussy.. you trynna let me eat it?" He asked the tired boy, being deadass.

"No Izaya!"

                                                                                         --

"Fuck Izaya!" Amiri exclaimed, pulling at Izaya's dreads. He was mad at himself for giving in to what Izaya wanted but he couldn't help it. Getting head made him feel special and spoiled since most niggas hated doing it.

"So what Cartier you want mama?" Izaya spoke against the boy's heat, causing heavenly vibrations and more whimpers from Amiri.

"Uh- fuck right there! Um the- the nail one!" He threw his head back, feeling Izaya insert to fingers inside of him. 

"What color?"

"Sil- Silver! With diamonds" Amiri exclaimed, pulling on Izaya's hair a bit too hard. Amiri let out an extremely loud moan when he felt Izaya slightly bite his already swollen clit. "Stop pullin' my shit like that Amiri." 

"Fuck-! 'M sorry daddy!" Amiri sobbed, letting go of the tight grip he had on his new boyfriend's hair. 

"Yeah I know baby. You gon cum for me?" Izaya inserted a third finger, pumping and curling his fingers in Amiri." Izaya lapped up everything that leaked out of Amiri with no problem. His head game was a 10/10, no doubt.

"Yess! I'm finna cum!" Amiri announced loudly. Less than 5 seconds later his eyes were rolling back and he was cumming all on Izaya's face. He gave a lazy smile and a moan watching as Izaya licked all his juices up.

Nunu's A/N:

1420 WORDSSSSSSS ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  

anyways how ya'll been how ya'll been?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
31.7K 667 78
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
79.9K 2K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
198K 710 24
its all in the title babes 😋