๐•ƒ๐•–๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐•Š๐•–๐•’ (FINALE)

By SimpsOver2D

my phone keeps lagging and kicking me out on the first book ๐Ÿ’€ Anyway, enjoy the finale~ More

แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ยนโฐโต (edited)
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ยนโฐโถ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ยนโฐโท
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ยนโฐโธ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ยนโฐโน

แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ยนโฐโด

278 12 32
By SimpsOver2D

Just two chapters for now but I made them extra long (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

Also sorry for the migrating, I can't edit the last book because my potato phone keeps kicking me out whenever I try to 💀

Anyhoodles, enjoy~

———————————————

"I thought you'd last longer." Y/n heard The Overseer say as he stood over her.

Y/n coughed and tried crawling away from him. Other than the pain she physically felt all over, her head was hurting like hell. The blaring of the alarms did not help for her insane headache.

"You know what..." She began, "Fuck you." She growled and he tightened his hand around his sword.
"You brought this onto yourself, child." Y/n groaned as she flipped herself over so that she was facing the Overseer and corrected him,
"Actually, I'm legally an-"
"Silence! No more out of you! You seem to think you're so funny..."
"Weeeell..."

She flinched when he drove the sword into the floor beside her leg, missing it by an inch. "This isn't a joke!" He grabbed her collar and lifted her again, "I am going to kill you! What of that do you not understand?!" He shouted and shook her back and forth.

She threw her ice-covered hand against the side of his face and he let go of her. "You... Brat!" He angrily turned to her as she hurried onto her feet and sprinted the other way.

She made a run for it.

"Get back here!" She screamed when the chain covered in blades latched onto her shoulder and an upper section of her back.

Her first instinct was to peel it off but knew she'd end up doing more damage to her hand in the process. She tried to remain still, trying her best to not let it sink further into her back.

However, he pulled. Y/n screamed again and stumbled backwards as her hand hovered over the bladed chain on her shoulder. The Overseer pulled again and the blades dug further into her shoulder, forcing her to fall on her back.
"Ah, shit!" She cursed in pain and felt tears prick her eyes.

The two doors in front of her slammed open. The two stopped to look and she saw her knight in shining armor. Her valiant hero. Her silver-maned, amber-eyed, crimson-horned, purple-cladded hero.

"Itto!" She cried out in joy. "Shortie!" Itto happily replied with a wide grin, elated to see Y/n.

Without his mask, she could see there was a big black and blue bruise beneath his eye which looked rather swollen. But other than that, he seemed fine.

He looked at the Overseer, challenging him with his gaze. "Hey you!" He pointed at the man, "Yeah, y...you..." Y/n's face fell when he struggled to stand upright. He lost his balance for a second and had to lean on the door for support.
"Ahem, 'scuse me. You're going DOWN, old man!" The part-oni proclaimed to which the other two stared incredulously.

'We're going to die.'

"I'm surprised you can stand at all, Oni. The drugs should've kept you down for another 24 hours. I seemed to have underestimated you." The Overseer clenched his teeth, upset that he had made such a simple mistake.

"No matter. What's one more loose end..." The Overseer pushed the button on the handle of the chain and Y/n could feel the small blades retract and pulled out of her skin. She cried out in pain, her hand shooting up to tend to her bleeding shoulder.

Itto immediately took notice, "Shortie, are you okay?" Itto wanted to go over there to help Y/n but The Overseer decided to target him, the end of the chain weapon missing his face by a hair's width.

"WHOA-" Itto exclaimed in surprise and fell over. "Ow." He pushed himself up using his hands and locked eyes with Y/n for a second. She quickly glanced at The Overseer before nodding firmly and he understood her wordless gesture.

Y/n got onto her feet and sprinted towards Itto as he did the same. She struggled with her injuries but quickly found her feet and bolted forward.

"No you don't!" The Overseer threw his chain weapon towards Itto again. He jumped to the side, narrowly missing the deployed blades. "Uncalled for, man!" Itto exclaimed while pointing at him.

"I can't believe I have to deal with a bunch of CHILDREN!" The Overseer swung the chain around in wide arcs. Y/n dropped down, ducking beneath the swing.

Itto, however, was caught by the neck. It wrapped itself around the neck and the Overseer pulled hard. Itto resisted, planting his feet into the ground. The Overseer was strong enough to move the oni about a foot towards him as said-oni tried prying the chain off of him.

The Overseer kept the chain taught, retracting it as he walked towards where Itto stood. Once close enough, he wrapped the last section of the chain around Itto's neck and pulled it towards himself, forcing him to his knee while he stepped behind him.

"I'm sick of you two!" He pulled on the chain as he stood behind Itto, forcing him to lift his head while being choked.
"Gah! Can't.... Breathe!" Itto grabbed the chain that was constricting his throat with both hands and tried pulling it off of him, but the relaxants made it difficult to use much if any force.

"Get off of him!" Y/n got up and jumped onto the Overseer's back and began strangling him in turn.

Itto's hand reached out behind him, trying to grab at The Overseer but he only tugged harder.
"Let go!" Y/n had The Overseer's neck squashed between her bicep and forearm and squeezed. He had one hand holding the chain and the other trying to pry the woman off of him.

Y/n saw that his thumb was reaching for the button on the end of the handle and leaned backwards with all her weight, wrenching him away from Itto.

Y/n squeezed even harder, praying that she can choke him out before he can choke Itto out or push that button. The thought of the aftermath drove her to use all her strength.

He grew a little quieter and wasn't resisting as much. Y/n thought he was starting to asphyxiate. However, she celebrated too soon. The Overseer let out a battlecry and fire erupted from his body.

The sheer force of it pushed the two in opposite directions. She could hear Itto gasp for air and felt a moment of relief before her eyes landed on The Overseer.

He was standing hunched over, his chest and back rising quickly with deep, labored breaths. He slowly rose to his full height and Y/n noticed something was definitely off with him.

His medium-lengthed hair was a disheveled mess of black and his clothes no longer looked neat and crease-free. He slipped off his coat and tossed it aside, revealing two glowing pendents on his belt. One was a Pyro Vision and the other was an Electro Vision. It was unclear if one or both were Delusions.

The Overseer threw his hand up and large purples bolts of lightning came barrelling towards Itto in a row.

"NO!" She threw her hand out in his direction and a wall of ice blocked the attack before it could reach him.

"AHHH!" Itto screamed femininely when the ice spread nearly enough to touch him, only a few centimeters from his face.

The bolts struck against the ice harmlessly, redirecting the sparks in different and random directions. Y/n had to duck when one went right past her head.

The Overseer turned and dropped the end of his chain weapon to the ground and looked directly at Y/n now. She gulped and crawled backwards while eyeing the chain that clanked as it moved across the floor.

"Oh, f-" She suddenly felt the back of her throat burn painfully and she coughed into her elbow, trying to look up through watery eyes as The Overseer approached her.

He had slowly begun to make his way to her when Itto smashed through the ice and swung his club towards him, attempting a surprise attack. Except, Itto's strength had not returned yet so his knee gave in after taking one step and his swing missed him just narrowly.

The Overseer raised his hand and caught it, his feet moving only slightly from the force. "Dang, you're stronger than you look." Itto nervously chuckled while the Overseer said nothing but glared at him through the mask.

Y/n had moved so that she was on all fours, coughing uncontrollably. She looked up through tears and saw the two were locked in a stalemate.

Her eyes widened in panic and she got onto her feet and sprinted to them,

"Get away from him!"

She shouted, ice forming around her fists as she neared. What Itto failed to realize is that she was talking to him.

In an instant, the Overseer pulled a dagger from his belt and swung it at Itto. "HEY-" He moved his head back to avoid the blade but not without the cost of a chunk of his hair.

Time seemed to slow for Itto as he watched a piece of his bangs drift to the floor. His soul, crushed. His self-esteem, plummeted. His gorgeous hair, ruined.

Y/n yelled as she neared and raised her fist for an attack. The Overseer turned to her, ready to oppose but didn't anticipate her new armaments.
He jumped back to avoid the first swing of her fist. It was quickly followed up by the other. The Overseer twisted his torso to the side and managed to dodge again.

Y/n staggered and fell to one knee as she coughed into her elbow again. The Overseer didn't attack her and simply watched her. He heard yelling behind him,
"YOU HEARTLESS MANIAC!" The Overseer's head spun towards the oni who rushed him.
Another unforeseen attack caused the Overseer to receive a punch to the face. Y/n was impressed with the amount of force he used as it sent the older male quite literally spinning.

Y/n looked at Itto who glared down at the man, "Good form. Guessing the drugs are wearing off?" She had to speak louder to be heard over the continuous blaring of the sirens.
Itto huffed, "That's what you get for ruining my hair." His angered expression turned to one of surprise, "Oh, shoot..." Y/n followed his gaze to see that their opponent was up again, now with sword in hand.

His mask was cracked, now revealing his mouth which was twisted in a furious snarl. "I'm going to kill the both of you... Slowly."
His grip tightened around the sword's handle, the leather creaking from the torsion. He almost appeared feral, like a cornered animal that was about to do something unpredictable.

"All talk, zero bite, pal! C'mon, Shortie. Let's finish this guy." He smirked at her and cracked his knuckles and she tiredly nodded in return, "Let's do it."

Itto summoned his club simultaneously with Y/n as she held her frozen hands up, now covered with an even thicker layer of ice.

The two rushed forward to attack. The Overseer lifted his sword to attack Y/n as she was closer but she knocked it aside with her frozen gauntlets. This was followed by her other hand being driven into his stomach.

The Overseer doubled over. He grabbed Y/n's shoulder and pulled it downwards. She didn't even register it when he rolled over her using her back and kicked Itto in the face with both his feet. Itto fell backwards while holding his face after the heavy boots collided with him and The Overseer landed on the other side of Y/n.

With him having his back to her, Y/n decided to capitalize on the situation and swung her fist towards him, using the weight of the frost gauntlets to her advantage.

He ducked under it without ever looking at her and she missed. He twisted himself to face her in his crouched position and jabbed his fingers into her side. "Gah!" He got up and performed a hook kick against her head which had her sprawling to the ground.

He turned to Itto as he came running towards him again with his club in both hands. "C'mon, man! Give up already!" Swing after swing, the Overseer expertly dodged each. He moved like liquid, simply moving side to side to avoid each attack. All the while, they inched closer to the machine.

"Hold still!" Itto tried going for an overhead swing which left him wide open for an attack. The Overseer closed the distance and punched him in the stomach. As Itto began to bend over from the pain, he drove his elbow against the oni's temple.

However, that wasn't enough to get him down. Itto stumbled but was able to recover quick enough to dodge the Overseer's knife strike.

Itto's hand shot up, grabbing the man's wrist. He pulled but found that he couldn't escape the part-oni's grip. Itto looked at the wrist, then the Overseer's mask. "Ohhhh ohoho! Now how do ya like that? Oni strength for the win!" He rejoiced realising his strength was returning.

The Overseer growled before dropping the knife. Itto's eyes followed it to see it land in his other hand. "Shoot!" Itto raised his other arm, blocking it with his forearm. He had his forearm locked against the Overseer's wrist while the knife inched towards his face.

Suddenly, Y/n rejoined the fight. She had made a large shield of ice and rammed it against the Overseer's side, using her full body weight behind it.

He fell against the console of the machine, unknowingly pushing a few buttons. He stayed there for a moment to catch his breath. "I... Won't... Lose..." He muttered and slowly turned to the two.

The older man appeared to have been leaning quite heavily against the console. Y/n relished in the thought of him being too tired to fight anymore.

However, Y/n's eyes widened when she saw blood dripping from behind the mask. It collected at the base before dripping onto the floor. The Overseer seemed to notice it. He touched the bottom of his broken mask and clenched his teeth. "Useless..."

His gloved hand gripped the top of the mask and he peeled it off. The two were met with a sight of an older male with sharp features and dark brown eyes.
Prominent laugh lines and grey streaks in his disheveled black hair were clear indications of age. His thick eyebrows furrowed as he examined his broken mask in his hand. "What a waste." He tossed it aside before looking up at the two.

Y/n could see the blood had been dripping from his hairline, which meant he may have had a head injury. Despite this, he continued to stare fiercely at his opponents.

Itto also took notice of his injury and couldn't help but feel sympathy for him. "Hey, man, just give it up and we don't have to fight anymore!" Itto dropped his club and tried to reason with The Overseer.

"Look at you, y-you could get seriously hurt! Well, more than you are now." The Overseer silently glared at him through his brows but he was listening.

"Let's call truce! Hm? Sounds like a plan, right? Right, Y/n?" He turned to hear her answer but his smile dropped when he saw her expression.
She was looking at the Overseer with something symmetrical to terror. He quickly glanced at the Overseer who was also looking at Y/n strangely.

"Wait... Did you say Y/n?" The Overseer asked and didn't look away from her. The girl in question dropped her hands to her sides and blinked tears away. "No... No, it can't be..."

Itto was confused. He kept looking between the two and noticed something was definitely off.

"Is your name Y/n?" The Overseer asked her directly this time. His eyes were now scanning her features intently, completely ignoring Itto's existence.

Neither of them spoke for a few seconds. Perhaps it was too difficult for either of them to say it.

"Shortie?" Itto asked with increasing concern. She swallowed thickly, trying to swallow down the lump in her throat.

"Itto.... That's my dad."

———————————————

Oo, cliffhanger (⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠)⁠!
(Jk, just scroll to next chapter)

———————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 271 17
๐™ธ๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ...
104K 1.5K 90
Disclaimer I do not own every character in here, all credits belongs to Hoyoverse ! Warning : false grammar etc. This book contain : - Fluff โค๏ธŽ - An...
552K 6.7K 36
Just read it This is like my first book so I'm sorry ๐Ÿฅณ Hi I just completed this book and am crying so yw
31.7K 522 35
^[Requests are open] ^ ~|Male Genshin characters x fem!reader |~ . . . . . . Just some random fantasies bc I'm a simp . I only do fem!reader x male c...