š–š¢š­š”šØš®š­ š˜šØš® |šƒš„

By NITHEEMENACE

š€ šœšØš¦š©š„š¢šœššš­šžš š”ššš«š„šžš¦ š”šØšØš š¬š­šØš«š² šŸ„‚ š‘šžššš šŸ š…š¢š§š šØš®š­ Ā© A Menace producti... More

šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ
šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ: šˆ
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ: šˆšˆ
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘: šˆšˆšˆ
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ’: šˆš•
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ“: š•
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ”: š•šˆ
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ•: š•šˆšˆ
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ—: šˆš—
šŸŽšŸšŸŽ: š—
šŸŽšŸšŸ: š—šˆ
šŸŽšŸšŸ: š—šˆšˆ
šŸŽšŸšŸ‘: š—šˆšˆšˆ
šŸŽšŸšŸ’: š—šˆš•
šŸŽšŸšŸ“: š—š•
šŸŽšŸšŸ”: š—š•šˆ
šŸŽšŸšŸ•: š—š•šˆšˆ
šŸŽšŸšŸ–: š—š•šˆšˆšˆ
šŸŽšŸšŸ—: š—šˆš—
šŸŽšŸšŸŽ: š—š—
šŸŽšŸšŸ: š—š—šˆ
šŸŽšŸšŸ: š—š—šˆšˆ
šŸŽšŸšŸ‘: š—š—šˆšˆšˆ
šŸŽšŸšŸ’: š—š—šˆš•
šŸšŸ“: š—š—š•
šŸšŸ”: š—š—š•šˆ
šŸšŸ•: š—š—š•šˆšˆ
šŸšŸ–: š—š—š•šˆšˆšˆ
šŸšŸ—: š—š—šˆš—
šŸ‘šŸŽ: š—š—š—
šŸ‘šŸ: š—š—š—šˆ

šŸŽšŸŽšŸ–: š•šˆšˆšˆ

1.9K 61 17
By NITHEEMENACE

Waking up to the dim lights in the hospital room and being covered in bandages tears began to fall down her face as she remembered the collision she was involved in with another car on the way to her apartment. Seeing the whiteboard explaining her injuries she shook her head in disbelief as she read the following injuries - mild concussion, broken ribs, fractured arm, and regular cuts.

Getting a call from Zane she hesitated before answering the call. "Sierra?" Hearing his voice again after months of not seeing or hearing from him her face lit up like a little girl on a Christmas night. "Zane I-I'm in the hospital."

"I know ma I'm on my way to you right now. How you feeling right now, You want me to bring you something soft to eat ma?" Hearing he was deeply concerned and wanted to be here for her right now made her feels about him change.

"Yes please the food here tastes disgusting" Sierra expressed as she scrunched her face in disgust.

"What you want I'm right here by Canes, Bk, and Chipotle?" Zane explained

"Canes and you already know what I like."

"Mama you so picky I barely know what to get you." Rolling her eyes at him through the digital screen she examined her broken white French tips that only had two nails left and thought to herself that she needed to get her nails done soon.

"I want the chicken tenders and Texas toast. Make sure you get me something to drink Z" She made clear.

Laughing through the phone he let out a small sigh as he realized how much he's been missing Sierra and he hated that she was even in this position right now because if she stayed with him he would've always made sure to keep her safe.

"Ight ma ima get yo food then heading to you." Saying goodbye and then hanging up she saw a text from her mother saying she was flying in New York this week to be with her after hearing about Sierra's car accident.

Replying with an Ok she used her weak arms that trembled as she pushed herself back in the bed and continued to watch 'Hey Arnold' on the wall-mounted small TV as she waited for Zane.

12:41 Am

Drifting off from the pain medication the nurse gave her for her fractured arm she slowly awoke as she felt Zane placing a pair of kisses onto her forehead. Noticing his hair wasn't in braids and was blown out she ran her hand through his head and smiled.

"I missed you Z" Looking him in his eyes for a response back she could tell he wanted to say he missed her back but he didn't and Sierra didn't understand why he acted this way towards simple affection with her.

Sierra had missed Zane more than she could probably even express but what she didn't miss was the fact each time she saw him, memories of him with another woman filled her head, and as much as she tried to act like things between them were all peaches & cream and forget about the past she couldn't help but wonder why...

"If you don't mean to hurt me why'd you do it, Zane?" Raising her eyebrow as she waited for a reply.

"Look ma... I know I fucked up when I did what I did but a nigga ain't perfect so I'm sorry if I hurt you 'cause I don't mean to ever do that to you. And from here on ima try to do better by you ight ma.." Zane elucidated

"You better Z 'cause ima look like a fucking fool getting in ya car when I walk outta here tomorrow." Giving her a few pecks on her soft plump lips he smiled to himself as he knew he got her exactly back where he wanted her and the ball was in his court now.

Walking inside 'Northside Hospital' Zane entered Jay's room and saw him sitting up in the bed with a peeved look on his face and stood by the end of the bed. "Fuck was you thinking Jay?" Zane lowly shouted making sure not to alert the other patients but enough that Jay could hear the anger in his voice.

Shrugging his shoulders he laid back in the bed and went onto his phone. "I almost lost my life nigga what the fuck do you mean? Don't come in here pressing me bout shit I couldn't control."

"I told you the block was hot and niggas would be out and yo dumbass gon try and walk to the store. How the fuck does that sound when we had damn near 3 cars in the driveway, Jay?" Zane questioned

"I had my strap on me and the corner store was literally right around the corner G, I ain't know they were gon be outside like that but it just so happened that a nigga got caught lacking after you said that shit."

Shaking his leg as Zane tried to calm himself down he ran his hand across his face in stress. "Yea ight nigga, I hope you got yo own way of making bread cause you done working with us as well as finding a fucking way home."

Zane was pissed that Jay even got himself in a situation like this knowing what type of business they workaround, And having a weak link in this wouldn't do anything but expose them and add them to the next nigga hit list. Jay was always the hard-headed one but he supplied goods and was a help with business so King took him in and had him working with them.

Walking out of the hospital Zane knew things involving him and the cartel's partnership were starting to get serious and niggas were out to get him and was gonna do whatever it took just to get to him and his family so he had to start moving tact and with more security. "K head to the spot we gotta handle some shit" Zane demanded as he drove off in his red matte window-tinted BMW.

"Dreka bitch he came in here and was like 'I'm sorry I ain't mean to hurt youu!' " Sierra playfully said as she mocked Zane from earlier.

"You got that nigga wrapped around ya finger and I love that for you!" Her smile slowly faded as she processed the words Dreka just spat.

"Ion know girl I think he has me wrapped around his finger and I hate that for me because it's like no matter how bad he does me I still want to be with him but if it was anyone else I wouldn't even think twice about moving on."

"You're just weak in the knees for him girl that's all and only cause he hasn't put you through hell yet but once you get enough your perspective will definitely change." Dreka explained

"My mom is flying here this week so I gotta make sure we're straight 'cause I want to introduce Zane to her." Sierra let known.

"I've also been thinking about my occupation D, I don't wanna be working for anyone so when I get back stable I will be focusing on my hair business." She added.

"You know I'm always here for whatever you choose to do Si."

"We not the only ones working for them K and right now they outdoing our sales. I told you to let me use the lounge to sell some shit." Zane clarified as he rolled his weed.

"So we sell the shit in my lounge if that's what we gotta do to get our money moving." King said.

Grabbing the duffel bag full of cocaine and Xans Zane grabbed his gun from the table and handed the bag to one of his men demanding them to start getting their products out.

As he saw a text from the same woman he cheated on Sierra with, he sucked his teeth in hesitation before replying telling her to meet him at the crib. Despite Zane and Sierra's breakup, He has been seeing another woman, and Sierra's crash didn't do him any favors but put him in the position of having to find someone else to satisfy his needs.

Ni-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 5.1K 32
šˆšŸ šˆ š¬ššš² š²šØš® š„šØšØš¤ šŸš®šœš¤ššš›š„šž, š”šØš° š°šØš®š„š š²šØš® š«šžšššœš­? š’š­ššš«š¢š§ ššš­ š²šØš®, šššš²šš«šžššš¦š¢š§ š›šØš®š­ š”š¢š­ļæ½...
41K 872 20
šˆ ššØš§'š­ šŸš®šœš¤ š°š¢š­š” š”š¢š¦, š­š”ššš­'š¬ š¦š² š›ššš›š² šššššš² š‡šž š›šž šœšØšœš¤š›š„šØšœš¤š¢š§š , ššØš§'š­ š°ššš§š§šš š¬šžšž š¦šž š”šš...
521K 26.4K 22
š—¶š—ŗ š—“š—¼š—»š—»š—® š˜š—µš—®š—»š—ø š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—¼š—» š˜š—µš—² š˜€š˜š—®š—“š—², š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—±š—²š˜€š—²š—暝˜ƒš—² š—²š˜ƒš—²š—暝˜† š—øš—¶š—»š—± š—¼š—³ š—½š—暝—®š—¶š˜€š—² Ā©-š‘šˆšššˆš„šƒš€šƒšŽš šš‘šŽ...
1.1M 45.2K 77
š‘¬š’—š’†š’“š’šš’•š’‰š’Šš’š’ˆ š’ƒš’†š’•š’˜š’†š’†š’ š’–š’” š’Šš’” š’„š’š’š’‡š’Šš’…š’†š’š’•š’Šš’‚š’ āœØ