Her Secretary

By jeonhaeyi

"I won't be able to kill you because i started loving you. " Imagine a mafia secretary being assigned to kill... More

Chapter Zero
Mr. Kim and her Secretary.
Impress him ?
Don't you dare see her.
An old friend.
Partnership.
The Tension.
Friend or Enemy ?
Those little steps.
Closeness.
The Trauma.
He is Jealous.
Ready to Confess.
The Surprise.
Meeting at night. ๐Ÿ”ž
Meeting at night 2๐Ÿ”ž
The Break down
Behind the mask.
The instinct.
The Savior
She is mine. ๐Ÿ’œ
The truth.
I am sorry.
An intimate night. ๐Ÿ”ž
Romantic morning.
Time to get ready.
The War.
Who died ?
The Wedding.

High time to kill someone.

398 7 0
By jeonhaeyi

In Taehyung's office.

Tae - " Jimin i am gonna confess her today for real. " He said being confident.

Jimin - "You are repeating it from yesterday , you didn't done it yet ".

Tae - " Today for sure. "

He ringed the bell which was kept on his table to call you.

You came after hearing the bell from your desk.

Yn - "Yes Mr. Kim. "

Taehyung signalled jimin with his eyes to go from there.

Jimin stood up and left from there giving a pat on Taehyung 's shoulder.
"All the best. "

Tae - " Ms. Choi i want to ask you something. "

Yn - " Yes please Mr. Kim. "

Tae - " By any chance Are you free tonight ? " He asked being nervous.

Yn - "Oh I am sorry Mr. Kim i have to go somewhere today. Do you have any official work then i can postpone my work. "

Tae - " No no... No need to postpone your work. Its ok its not official. " He said smiling.

Yn - "Ok so can i take my leave ? "

Tae - " Yeah sure. "

As she left from there jimin entered in the cabin.

Jimin - "Did you confesed ? You were so fast ? Didn't you get nervous ? She said yes right ? ....It was done shortly i thought you will kiss her and all. " He thrown  bunch of questions towards Taehyung.

Tae - "She said she is busy tonight. " He said with a pout face.

Jimin - "Wait you didn't confessed her ? "

Tae - "No not yet. "

Jimin - " Wait What did you asked ?
He asked raising his one eyebrow.

Tae - " I asked her if she is free tonight or not ? "

Jimin - " What are you planning ?"

Tae - " I won't tell you. " He said exiting his cabin.

Jimin - " Yah its not fair i am your friend. "  He shouted.

Tae - " Thats why i am not telling you." He  shouted from outside.

Jimin - "Aish! "  He sighed in frustration.

The next day.

A/n - Taehyung and you were discussing to fix a meeting with Lucifer.

Tae - " Ms choi i think we can invite him on Saturday. "

Yn - "Yes sir. "

Tae - " Ahm.. Ms. Choi are you free tonight? " He asked hesitating.

Yn - "Yes Mr. Kim i am free tonight. Tell me what did you want to say. "

Tae - "Great actually i want you to com-...."

Their conversation got interrupted , when Taehyung's phone started ringing.

Tae - "Oh wait a minute. " He said picking up his phone.

On call

Tae - " Oh jungkook - ah ...today ? ....at night ? ....ok i will come over."

He hunged up his phone.

Tae - "Ahm.. Ms. Choi i have to go to a club... Jungkook and our other friends are throwing a party... So he insisted me to join them... " He said in disappointment.

Yn - "Its ok Mr. Kim you can go. Well will catch up later. " You said smiling.

Tae - " I am sorry Ms. Choi...i asked your time and i cant even spend it with you ".

Yn - "You want to spend time with me ?" You asked blushing.

Tae - "Oh no its not like that... Nothing is like that... I will make sure to compensate it. "

You nodded your head , bowed to him and left from there.

Tae - " I guess it was not for today." He said being disappointed.  " Gosh!  I love her so much. "

In a mansion's living room.

??? 1 - "Its high time now. We have to take the step. " The person said holding a glass scotch in his hand , twirling the whiskey.

??? 2 - "Hmm i understood that." The person responded chugging the drink.

??? 1 - "It must go according to our plan. "

??? 2  - "It will. "

??? 1 - "You have done many murders , i am sure you can do this also without creating any mess. "

??? 2 - "I know what i have to do. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88 0 15
I'm no good at writing descriptions so read if you would like. Fictional Story
238K 4.6K 51
DISCLAIMER THIS BOOK IS NOT A SLOWBURN, WROTE THIS A YEAR AGO AND IT NEEDS EDITING. ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐„๐’๐’ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐†๐„ ๐“๐”๐‘๐๐’ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„...
459 86 6
๐™๐™š๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ & ๐™€๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ In which crossing paths with an unknown enemy potentially harms Marisol's mafia, she can't help but be dangerous...
745 17 16
"โ„ณ๐“Ž ๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‹โ„ฏ๐“ˆ ๐’ปโ„ด๐“‡ ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‚" โ™•๊จ„โ™• ๐€๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ, the psychopath. that doesn't believe in love, she thought of it as stupidi...