You're Early [ManxBoy]

By Drixton17

"I'm back bitches!!!" I used to be late to his class all the time back then. I'd love to see the fire behind... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: College
Chapter 2: Harder!
Chapter 3: Push It In
Chapter 4: Inside Me
Chapter 5: Rough
Chapter 6: Need Lube?
Chapter 7: So Tight
Chapter 8: Because I Do
Chapter 9: I'm Sorry, But I Can't
Chapter 10: Part Of Me
Chapter 11: My Independence
Chapter 12: I Miss Him
Chapter 13: I Lost My Edge
Chapter 14: On Your Knees
Chapter 16: All I Could Do
Chapter 17: I Wanted
Chapter 18: Temperature
Chapter 19: Friends
Chapter 20: Lesbians
Wedding Opinions
Chapter 21: About Mother Fucking Time
Chapter 22: Gasped [Part I]
Chapter 23: Gasped [Part II]
Chapter 24: Hazy Vision
Chapter 25: But No
Clarification!!
Five Potential Books
Chapter 26: Woof
Chapter 27: Fire
Chapter 28: You Don't Know Me
Chapter 29: Meet
Chapter 30: Bigger And Better
Chapter 31: Settled
Chapter 32: So Proud
Chapter 33: You're Late
Epilogue
Achievement Pt.2
Smuttness Love

Chapter 15: Something To Do

15K 575 163
By Drixton17

"I'm telling you Ci, it truly fulfilled all of my dreams." I was explaining to Ciara how everything went. At first she was happy that I came back, then pissed that I left in the first place. And then she was sad that she wasn't the first person I told I was coming back, then happy because Dean finally confessed his feelings for me and everything is pretty much back to normal.

She shrugged nonchalantly. "Not surprised one bit. I always knew you'd be into the whole BDSM thing. By the way, you should've told me!" She whacked me in the chest, causing me to wince. "That would've been some quality porn. I'm a great camera lady."

"You're joking, right?"

She was not joking.

"But I am happy for you." She smiled, then snickered. "Who knew Dean would go all Christian Grey on you?"

"Christian Smith did."

"Touché."

"I have a great tooshe." I patted my ass and walked away. I could hear her wolf whistles all the way to my lecture, which caused me to actually blush a bit when everyone looked at me.

Since I'd been gone for a few days, I made up a lie saying that I had a family emergency. Let's just say that I owe Patricia a big one.

Dean.

Dean. Dean. Dean.

The name I can't help but moan every time I say it. Is it weird to get all hot and bothered just by someone's name? If it is, then I'm weird motherfu-

"Mr. Smith."

"Huh?" I looked up, grumbling under my breath as I realized my name had been called a few times before.

"You're late." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "My boyfriend says it better."

He looked at me in confusion. "Mr. Sm-"

"I'm just saying'" I shrugged. "Not all men have enough authority to use such a bold line. But my man does." And that's when I'd blocked Mr. What's his face and began to think of the man I can't seem to stop thinking about for more than a minute.

Ciara wasn't lying. I didn't exactly expect Dean to go all whips and chains with me. I thought he'd decline the idea or just ignore it, but no, he used it and abused it, and I couldn't love him more for it.

I wonder if Dean will like role play with me? The simple thought of Dean in a tight uniform had me drooling up a waterfall. Maybe a fireman, or a hot police.

No!

Him in a football uniform with those two black lines under his eyes and his helmet in his hand. He be wearing those sexy ass tights that showed everything. I'd be the guy cheerleader lying on the bed with my legs wide and mouth gaped. Dean, being the captain, would smirk down at me with that look he knew always got me hard for him in an instant. Before I knew what it was that I was doing, my hand had reached down and began palming myself through my jeans that seemed too tight at the moment.

The thoughts were all there, the feelings were all there, but it wasn't enough. Looking up at the clock, I saw that had another ten minutes before this class was over.

I groaned out loudly, ignoring the looks some gave me and began to think of a lie to get out earlier. I couldn't use the family card because I had no family in the area.

'Maybe I broke something?' I thought. Yeah.

Raising my hand in the air, catching the man's attention instantly, I pointed at my jeans and said. "I need to go. I think my bone is breaking."

He eyed me skeptically. "Mr. Smith, that's.. um..."

Before he could make up some bullshit excuse to keep me here longer than I wanted, I grabbed my things from my desk and stuffed them in my bag.

"Fuck this." I mumbled before pushing my seat back and walking to the door. I was a bit pissed since I knew for a fact Dean had left already. The man only had about five classes a day, not to mention his lunch break.
A sent a quick text to Ciara, telling her I was leaving before stuffing my phone back in my pocket and making my way to the exit.

I wasn't going to go straight there though. I had to get a few things. Dean and I can have sex at anytime, anywhere really, but making love, that's more like a special thing.

For once, I'd like to make it romantic. I'm not really the type to give chocolates and roses with a large teddy bear to a loved one, but I am one who can receive it. And Dean has always been the one to start things between us recently. This should be my little way of saying that all of the things he do for me are highly appreciated.

So tonight, I will be Chris Smith; The Sap! There'll be roses, flowers, some other candy besides chocolates since that's so played out.

Tonight I'm going all out, and Dean will absolutely love it! I cant wait to see the look on his face when he sees what I got for him.

His face will be priceless!

---

Charles

"You look sharp." He complimented with a devious smile. I felt my cheeks go up in flames as his eyes stayed glued on me until I reached him by his car. Before I could utter a word, he was wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me into his chest.

It wasn't long until he placed those lips I've grown fond of on my own.

"You kids come back before ten! Bye Char Char!" Dean yelled from the door before slamming it shut.

Reminder: Kill Dean by embarrassing him in front of Chris.

"You're right. He is a joker." He grabbed my hand and brought it up to his lips to place a kiss on my knuckles. As I always, I blushed. He seems always know how to make me do that. Being the gentleman he is, he led me to the passager door and held it open for me to get in.

Once settled in, he jogged to the other side and hopped in. "Ready?" He asked. I gave him a nod of confirmation before he started up the car and began to drive us there.

As soon as I saw the place, I mentally slapped myself. Of course the banquet would be held in some large building that had valet parking and a red carpet. I felt like I was at a movie premiere.

Before stepping out, Paul placed a kiss on my cheek and have my hand a comforting squeeze.

When we got passed the glass doors and entered the large building, the first thing I saw was the fancy chandeliers that hung beautifully from the ceiling. Next was the colors. Almost everything was a creme color, except for the curtains which were burgundy.

Paul was stopped and greeted a bunch of times before we actually made it to our table. All the women had fancy dresses on with expensive and name branded heels. Their make up was rich, as were their hair.

I felt so out of place here. These people looked like they went on cruises when they're bored and flown in jets just for fun.

And I'm just the guy who secretly still watches Hannah Montana while eating a bowl of frosted flakes in my pajamas on the couch in the dark.

"Paul." Some guy smiled. He had brown hair with green eyes and a button nose. Paul flashed him a smile before giving him a bro hug.

The way the guy hugged him back looked more than just friendly. It looked intimate even. The jerk actually had the balls to flash a quick grimace at me before pulling away with a false smile.

This bitch!

"Arnold." Paul nodded. Both of their heads snapped to me when I snorted. Arnold. Really? Just to get his attention, I bet I have to be like Hey Arnold!

I swear that if his last name is Schwarzenegger, I will have jokes til the end of time.

The guy, Arnold, glared at me before covering it up with a smile once Paul looked back at him.

Oh I get it

Arnold likes Paul. Arnold likes my man, Paul. Now I'm not to sure on the details or whatever, but I have a feeling that Paul is either to oblivious and sweet to see his flirtatious actions or he's just not interested and chooses not to acknowledge his weak efforts.

I prayed it was the latter.

"How've you been Paul? Still helping the needy?" When he said needy, he flashed a look at me. Did he just...... Did he call me.....

Paul, oh sweet stupid, but cute Paul being the innocent trooper he is didn't catch the subliminal. "No. Now I'm just writing. Y'know, doing journalist stuff."

"That's good to hear. Hey, do you want a drink or something?" The dickhead purred, purposely rubbing on Paul's arm. Paul probably saw it as a comforting gesture, but I saw it for what it was. And I was not going to stand for it!

Just as Paul was about to reply, I quickly stood from my seat and walked up to him, leaning into his side and harshly yanking his hand off of his forearm.

"Sorry, not sorry, but Paul has something to do?" I smiled. The little bitch sent glares at me, probably imagining in his head that I'd blow up. But no silly boy, that won't happen.

"And what is that?" He asked, smirking as he looked at a confused Paul for confirmation.

"Me." And then I was pulling Paul through the large crowd of people and took him into the staff only bathroom.

As the door closed, I pushed him against it and forcefully slammed my lips on his. The gasp of surprise that came from his lips was swallowed by my own. Tonight I made it my mission to show Paul just how much he belonged to me and that no one else could have him.

___

Dean

Today I must've gotten bad luck or something. Well first because this morning, I somehow managed to spill coffee all over my white dress shirt. And then during class, I lost my lesson sheets with the new work for the students. Just so they didn't do completely nothing, I made it a free period.

But that's not the worst. All day, I haven't seen the one face I'd been dying to see. My baby. My love. My world. It's really strange because usually, I'd catch him in the halls or in the cafeteria or even the bathroom.

Smirkies

But no, not even that. It's like he just disappeared or something. At first I believed he just didn't come in today. That was my first thought, but then I dismissed it because he'd tell me if he was coming or not and why.

Right?

Shaking my head, I stood to go get some water. This is why I don't like to be alone sometimes with my thoughts. They go wild and start getting me all paranoid.

Is he avoiding me? That had me stopping. Is he mad at me? Did I do something wrong? A bunch of similar questions swarmed around in my mind. Ever since that day he left, I realized that I had to give him my all. Knowing that someone you love, love enough to take a bullet for, can leave you without you even noticing is more then terrifying. One minute you're having fun and stealing kisses from one another, the next one of you are getting on a plane to leave while the other is trying to get their shit together and stop them.

It's sad to say really, but it took Chris getting on that plane to leave here for me see what I'd be missing out on and regretting ever letting go. It took that for me to see what I had all along.

I vowed to never let that happen again. Ever.

"Charles? You here?" Someone yelled out before I heard the door slam and lock. Being on high alert I grabbed the first thing I saw. Thankfully it was Charles old baseball bat.

Dude had the bat yet he hated the sport. Weird man.

I gripped onto the handle and counted to three before cautiously walking to where I heard the voice. Once I reached the door and saw the culprit, I took a second to breath before dropping the bat and cursing under my breath.

"Dean? Is that you?" He asked with a teasing smile. I grimaced as he shrugged off his jacket and placed his bag down on the table. He sent a devious look my way before taking a seat at the table and folding his legs.

"Michael."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 3K 32
ROMANCE Clark, an eclectic bookstore owner, is choosing to take up some night classes to brush up on his Spanish in the hope it will broaden his hori...
155K 8.4K 19
"Levon." Todd answered, voice hard. "Todd." Levon responded just as coolly. There was a pause. "Are you busy?" "I just got back from class," Todd sai...
334K 17.2K 61
Synopsis Gulf You. Ruined. Me. Took me three years to finally move on. 3 years to stop scheming on how I can hurt you the way you hurt me. Then now y...
124K 4.8K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...