"Levon." Todd answered, voice hard.
"Todd." Levon responded just as coolly. There was a pause. "Are you busy?"
"I just got back from class," Todd said. "Waiting for Betto to get out of his lab so we can go for supper."
"Nice." Levon wanted to punch himself. Todd just hummed in affirmation. Another pause as Levon tried to find a way to dispel the tension in the call.
"Are you good?" Todd asked when Levon failed to form a sentence, and Levon realized how out of character it was for him to call Todd. There a was a layer of concern just under Todd's indifferent tone, and the protectiveness that seemed ever present in Todd when they were younger and Todd was always saving Levon from his problems. Levon's anger seemed to melt away at that familiar sense of security.
"I'm good," Levon spoke finally and a soft smile spread over his lips. "Are you good?"
"I'm good," Todd said gruffly.
"Are we good?" Levon asked and Todd scoffed.
"What we. There is no we. We're not friends."
"Wouldn't want you as a friend anyway," Levon snickered. "You're kind of an asshole."
Todd and Levon, and their acceptance that they were never meant to be friends.
(Disclaimer: there will be foul language, more fluff than plot, and BoyxBoy romance. Read at your own risk!)
- Chapter One: Thanksgiving
- Chapter Two: University
- Chapter Three: Christmas Eve
- Chapter Four: New Years
- Chapter Five: University
- Chapter Six: Spring Break
- Chapter Seven: Summer
- Chapter Eight: Summer Break
- Chapter Nine: Summer Break
- Chapter Ten: Summer Break
- Chapter Eleven: Summer Break
- Chapter Twelve: Summer Break
- Chapter Thirteen: Still Summer Break
- Chapter Fourteen: Summer Break
- Chapter Fifteen: Thanksgiving
- Chapter Sixteen: Winter Break
- Chapter Seventeen: New Years Day
- Chapter Eighteen : Summer Break
- New Story!