one last try. /dbh/

Od firmbloom

After the androids demanded freedom and got it, people of Detroit have to get used to seeing more than what's... Viac

Rest up, okay?
A walk to the park.
All apologies.
welcome, C.A.
Lady smoker.
hello, A/N.
a sudden surprise.
Clues turn into paths.

Hi, folks.

7 0 0
Od firmbloom

Long time, absolutely no see. I apologize for the lack of content on my boys. A lot has changed over the years and I intend to keep moving forward.

With that being said, I decided to retire this story. I'll keep it up for you guys to read, but I believe I no longer want to continue it. I may change my mind in the future, but for now I will stick to Ao3 and writing with long term partners. I apologize for any inconvenience, since people have mentioned the lack of fanfics on Connor and Hank producing a "father-son" relationship. But, it is of best interest to halt, since I am now in college and giving no update would bother me. I appreciate your support. The kind comments is what kept me going.

Best regards,
Vee.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.9K 81 10
A human and an android slowly falling in love. An impossible relantionship because of a war there is between the two races. Will their love prevail? ...
8.4K 319 17
Story-driven insert of the reader into Connor's storyline. Chapters are long, that's why there are not many. Slow burn romance - no smut. Quick Backg...
DBH Od moooo

Fan fikcia

67.9K 2.3K 18
Connor, the Android sent by CyberLife and Lieutenant Hank Anderson are now armed with the task of taking care of a five year old girl after she survi...
286K 12.4K 42
[COMPLETED] The story of you meeting Connor as your partner, but will you open up to him? Story taking place during the times of Detroit: Become Huma...