Downfall

Bởi izumomolover25

With Ua in desperate need of help of the military that was sent by the government but soon betrayed the leade... Xem Thêm

Biographical
Start of downfall
Additional Quad
Downfall pt2
Patrol
Meeting
Preparations,wedding,WW3 preparations (end of S1)
Ally nation
New head of the village
MV invaded
4 more additional to the Quad
Misguided operation
Reunited Quad pt 1
Reunited Quad pt 2
Quirk Emp,Japan eviction, sad death
Next book
End is here
Epilouge
Ova

Tenyas death

914 22 10
Bởi izumomolover25

It's been a few hours since the Nuke has been discovered and disabled by the tech team. As they were heading back to base after putting up wanted posters of Tenya Iida who was still in the country for dumbass reasons. What he doesn't know is that the Quad is on his ass for what he did right now he's talking to Nezu about countering the Quad especially Izuku which Tenya spoke up.

Tenya: do not worry sir Izuku will be under my foot in no time his stupid army quad or whatever they are gonna worship me as a well being that's better then them and force him to give his children.

Nezu: I hope your right the better if we have those 2 brats.

Tenya: don't worry they are gonna learn to not follow Izuku footsteps and besides what will happen after we get the kids?

Nezu: we will frame Izuku into kidnapping those kids as we will mind warp them into saying that he kidnapped and he will be in prison in life and force Yaoyorozu to marry Shoto.

Tenya: that's a good plan sir I'll make sure that everything happens. Tenya out

Soon they disconnected as Tenya left out of his hiding as he looks up to see a guy with a Ghost mask looking at him as Tenya thought he was staring at him.

Ghost: *on coms* Sir me and Skylar located the target.

Izuku: blue hair with glasses have engines in his legs?

Skylar: *on coms* affirmative exact match sir

Izuku: well you 2 tag and bag don't scare the nice Russian citizens we don't want a repeat of WW2 they trust us and we trust them.

Ghost: *on coms* copy that ETA?

Izuku: ask after you tag and bag I'll give you one then

Ghost:*on coms* copy *to Skylar* let's go let's not waste time on this

Skylar: gotcha

Soon they swiftly got after Tenya who doesn't know that the 2 are after him. As they are behind him waiting to get him as they see that he stopped at a pole close to the checkpoint. Most Russian citizens see Tenya there as they see 2 soldiers with with a mask and the other looking to kill Tenya as they turn the other way as they already know what's about to happen. After they saw the citizens walk the other way as that was a sign that they've seen the most wanted poster that Tenya is looking at and soon Tenya looked back to see both Ghost and Skylar there as they were already there and tag and bag him.

Ghost: *on coms*sir target squire ETA?

Izuku: 3 minutes meet at the bridge

Ghost: *on coms* copy that sir

Ghost: Skylar come on before everyone is suspicious of us

Skylar: I mean lien we put wanted poster your really think that they would be suspicious of a guy in a bag if they ask we could just tell them this guy is most wanted you already know due to the citizens to be honest.

Ghisy: your right abut that but let's go

Soon they made it to the bridge as a car made it to them as they put Tenya into the car. Soon Tenya woke up with the bag over his head as he started to trip out.

Tenya: get me out if this bag and bow down to your hero's.

Skylar: don't make me kill you right here

As Skylar slapped the shit out of him making him angry but he soon realized that he was tied up. After making the destination Ghost and Skylar brought him into the abandoned building as he was squirming telling them to let him go as they didn't give no fucks in what he says. Soon after the bag came off his head as he saw the whole Quad army there and a camera Tenya quickly realized that he was next to die but this time in Russia.

Izuku: you know who I am right?....... Right of course you do your the fucker who hit my shit in my ribs but luckily you don't have to worry I'll do something much worst in a little bit.

Tenya: YOUR A MONSTER TERRIFYINGLY THE GOOD PEOPLE OF RUSSIA AND BESIDES TOU BOUGHT THIS IN YOURSELF.

Sky: your annoying shut up

Tenya: STAY OUT OF GROWN FOLKS BUSINESS.

As Sky use the butt of her gun to hit him as hard as she could as Tenya is leaking blood from his head.

Sky: oh look at that the weakling is bleeding form his head how nice.

Izuku: alright that's enough now before we get started tell me how did you get the missiles from my country.

Tenya: I WONT TELL YOU NOTHING UNTIL YOU.

Soon Skylar attacked him using the butt of her gun as Tenya started to have a trauma.

Skylar: he tried being nice to you freak legs but now your dealing with me.

Tenya: wait a minute what

As Tenya saw Sky in the distance and Skylar in his face as he saw her hitting him with her fist.

Skylar:TELL ME BITCH BOY BEFORE I CRACJ YOUR EGG ASS HEAD WHERW DID YIU GET THE MISSILES FROM.

Tenya: Ok ok I stole them I dressed up as one to blind in to your fucked up monkey kind just to get it with the forces of Iran and Iraq.

Skylar: now we are getting somewhere who gave you the inside job to do that or you took our uniform and blended in very well.

Tenya: I refuse to answer

Skylar hit him again as the chair fell as Soap picked it up and sat it down again and checked to see that his hands and feet are tied up tightly.

Soap: go ahead he won't escape

Skylar: thank you Cap now when I ask you a question you don't have the right to refuse and I hate it when people don't answer my questions when things like this happen now tell me.......... WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET IT FROM

Tenya: I'll never give you answer you bitch.

Skylar: well I guess we just know that you took it then sir what should we do then?

Izuku: ask him about how he feels about you?

As everyone was confused as Tenya was confused as well.

Tenya: what do you mean by that?

Izuku: what to do you think about her that's in front of you?

As Tenya looked at Skylar who was looking at him disgustingly.

Tenya: this tramp she's noting but a white who needs to be in the red light district so she can be called a white along with that bitch of a look alike over there actually you bastards show all die right now and choke on my cock lien your suppose to.

Skylar brought out the knife as everyone  got out of the way as Izuku started recording. Soon Skylar saw the camera was on and soon never spoke and slit Tenyas neck as Tenya was trying was gagging from the knife that was going across his throat. Soon after Skylar got done with him she pushed him over as she let the blood run from his neck as Uzuku already cut the camera after Skylar got done slitting his throat he cut it off before Skylar pushed him over.

Skylar: how dare you call me a whore I don't like being called a whore or a slut.

Sky: same

Momo: any girl doesn't like being called that my dear twins but wait you wanted Tenya to say that so that Skylar can brutally kill him.

Izuku: yeah and he said just as I predicted

Skylar: how is it that your telling the truth when you said that?

Izuku: the world may never know Skylar but right now we need you to find a place to calm yourself can you do that for us?

Skylar: yeah I know a place

Dimitri: *Russian accent* alright Nikolai jr

As Skylar our a middle finger up to Dimitri as he laughed.

Skylar: real fucking funny Dima real fucking funny.

Soap: Ghost what you of all of this.

Ghost: this elite squad fits my style perfectly never thought a women would have such furry especially when they get called a certain name women are fascinating creatures.

Soap: I'll say but then there's our mothers

Ghost: tel me about it gotta say you think this bitch boy down here kissed his mother with that mouth.

Soap: nope especially talking about sucking cock and all that nah I don't think he ever kiss his mom with those lips but I bet he did to his "little daddy" thought

As Ghost shook his head sideways agreeing with Soap on that.

Katsuki: hey ladies we heading out

Both: copy

That's the end of this chapter

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

23.2K 599 14
Abandoned by his parents abused by his former friends and sister he no longer wishes to be a hero after seeing the horrors this so called society has...
185K 2.5K 37
After being betrayed by his 'fiance', most of his friends and adoptive father and being sent to Tartarus, and being freed by his real father, a young...
47.3K 937 15
Join UA and some Heroes as they see a Whole new Side of them in the Multiverse This Class 1A and Heroes would never Dream of Betraying Their Friend...
12.8K 276 16
Momo Yaoyurozu, a 20 year old girl in college preparing to take over her father's company. She has loving parents and a good best friend. Overall her...