Married to my EX | 𝗚 𝘅 𝗚 |

By yizhan_cutearmy

When maxi cheated ash .They just ended with breaking up as ash became CEO of her father's company she got a m... More

Character Introduction
Part:1
Part :2
Part:3
Part:4
Part : 5
Part : 6
Part : 7
Part : 8
Part : 9
Part : 10
Part : 11
Part : 12{ ℳ }
Part : 13
Part : 15
Part : 16
Part : 17
Part : 18

Part : 14

66 11 0
By yizhan_cutearmy

I am really trying to make the story more interesting. 

Please do send me ur feedbacks so that i can know how the story in going on. read slowly, and have fun. ❤️🤗

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was already 3rd day with out ash. Maxi was panicking, she was over thinking. She doesn't wanna trouble anyone telling situation right now, it will be even more complicated. 

Tony being a caretaker of maxi, he is really worried about her. He tried to make up a friendly conversation with maxi this morning when he was dropping her at work, she zoned out most of the time. Don't know what was going on her mind but he surely know she need someone to talk. 

Maxi was strong until she got the hope that ash belong to her, but when she left her without any second thought maxi became so weak she couldn't even hold back her tears.

"you can do it." This is what she has been telling herself from last 2 days.

"Maxi" it was her best friend who was always with her from past few years.

"yeah!!!" she looked up, Her red eyes were visible to bestie. She couldn't sleep knowing that Ash left her. Which was wrong in reality.

"oh!! baby, were you crying." Maxi sniffed and smiled back , as a sweet girl she is.

"no eiwa darling." She smiled cutely. 

(sorry for not mentioning her name before, i never thought of her name in the first place, i just came up with this name "Eiwa")

"Here is our cute actor showed up again." Eiwa went near to her and caressed the plushie like cheeks of her.

"let it out maxi. You will feel better." She broke down. The flow of her tears didn't stop till she started to hick up. Eiwa hugged her tightly, patting her back and caressing her. 

"Wanna talk about it?" Maxi shook her head indicating it as no.

"Okay! When did you even listen to me though." They were still hugging. Maxi was almost sitting on Eiwa's lap.

"I know you are going through many things, even if i want to help you will not let me, so at least consider my advice." Maxi nodded on her crook of the neck.

"What ever the situation maybe, don't conclude the things by yourself."

"You need to discuss things out. If other avoid hold her tight and talk to her." Maxi looked up at her with red eyes filled with pain and frustration.

"what if the other person have already ran away from you?" Eiwa pulled away from hug and looked at Maxi disbelief. She don't know what else to talk now. Now she understand why maxi don't want to talk about it. Even she doesn't know what actually happened.

Every thing happened in blink of eye. Till she understand what happened she was broke. Ash left a whole huge question on Maxi, that poor girls is blaming herself for what ever happened in past few days.

That night, Maxi was standing in front of ash's work place. It was already 10 in the night, almost the whole building was dark, not many lights were visible from out side. But on the floor where ash stays, there was only one light was visible which was from her office room. It was definitely Ash. 

Maxi walk straight to the elevator. She pressed twenty first floor's button. In a few minute she reached the floor. It was all dark but the light from ash's cabin was illuminating through the glass walls. She walked through the corridor and she pushed open the door. 

Ash was standing in front of glass wall facing the beauty of the city. When she heard the door opening sound, she knew who it was. She heard the loud sound of shoe, approaching her. She turned back when she sensed the presence right behind her.

Maxi pushed herself on to  ash when she turned around, smashing her lips with other. Ash was taken back with the sudden move. Maxi pushed her till she hit the glass wall. She was kissing hungrily till she got a response from ash.

They were feeling each other. Ash pulled her by both her hand around her waist. The slim perfect waist fit well her har hands. Maxi pulled ash down snaking her hand around her neck. Ash hold others ass and turned their positions. Now Ash was pinning the other female to the glass wall.

After calming down from the make out. Ash leaned her head on maxi's. She carried maxi bridal style to the couch. Maxi was sitting on ash's lap, hiding her head in her shoulder. She slowly started to sob. Ash knows, there is no use of stopping her. So she let her be.

Ash caressed her back slowly in a rhythm, was followed by maxi's breath pattern. 

"Why did you leave me all alone?" The only sentence came from maxi at that time. 

"let's talk about it later." Ash looked down, still holding maxi in her arms.

"no-" 

"you need to rest, you look tired."

" So do you."

"let's go back home" Ash said carrying maxi. maxi released a quick sob again. She felt at ease after listening to ash going home again. She hugged ash very tightly that if she loosen up Ash would fly away forever.

After the drive ash again carried maxi, but this time she was sleeping. Tony stopped her after she got off the car.

"Ma'am, i know i am no one till tell you this but, she didn't sleep for whole three days, didn't talk, didn't eat, she was just like a living dead, please take care of her." Tony said looking down at maxi, ash looked at him with out a word. She walked past him to their bed room.

She laid down maxi on bed and took off her coat and shoe, covered her with the duvet. She went to take a bath. 

She knew no one of them had food, so she made toast and brought milk for two people to the bed. she place the tray on the side stand of bed. Before waking her up she pecked her lips and patted her shoulder, and shook her slightly.

maxi was a heavy sleeper. It's not an easy task to wake her up, But the elder know how to wake her up. Ash was hesitating to do that though. She took a long breath and leaned forward, she cupped maxi's face. 

The chubby cheeks came forward making pout on her lips. Ash lips stretched slightly, smiling at her wife. Ash bopped her nose with maxi's, she leaned forward to maxi's ear and blow into her ear.

Maxi was jerked up and wiggled, she opened her eyes instantly. Ash hold her firmly, or else she would have hit her head to the head board of the bed. 

"wake up, and have milk. you can sleep after that." Maxi dumbly sat up on the bed. She looked around she was already on her bed. she turned her face to look at ash arranging toast and milk for her. She felt tickling feeling in her tummy and also a sound was heard too, ash looked at her and gave glass of milk and toast to her hand.

Maxi was looking like a kid with a glass full of milk in one hand and a toast in other hand. She took a bite from the toast and gulped the milk. Then she had whole full glass of milk at once after having the toast fully. 

There was a line of milk stain above her lip. She gave the glass to ash, She placed it in the tray. She looked at maxi and messy face, but her lips were more attractive. Ash wiped the milk on her lip with her right hand thumb, Maxi looked at her with pure amusement. 

"Sleep here with me tonight, please." Maxi requested, Ash quickly place everything and arranged herself beside maxi. Her left hand was around maxi's waist and maxi was resting her head on Ash' left shoulder. Except their breaths nothing was heard in the room, Ash's bed was all empty.

"Why did you leave with out informing me about the trip?" Silence filled the room after that question few few seconds. 

"I am sorry for that, you were sleeping peacefully, so i don't wanted to wake you up."

"you didn't answer my calls." 

"i was busy." No words were exchanged for few more minutes.

"Do you still hate me?" Ash felt bad at the question. the thought that how badly she treated Maxi in past years. In fact she didn't hate her, Ash actually wanted to avoid maxi, which made her to be rude, unknowingly she hurt maxi way too much.

"i never hated you, and i don't, even in future." maxi looked up with tears in her eyes, she wanted to ask many questions, but is the right time to talk about them.

"Then why did you treat me like a trash?" Even her eyes were demanding for an answer, a change in ash's expression. 

"I was afraid to get close to you, I was scared of the scar you left on my heart, i was afraid to be loved and to get hurt again, I don't wanted to go to that dark cave where there is no single ray of light, I lost every hope on emotions anymore. i have been running away from all kind of emotions." 

Ash felt light in her heart after telling this to maxi. She always wanted to be clear to maxi but never had a chance to have a deep talk with maxi. But now it just happened.

"Are you still afraid?" Maxi was still looking ash closely. She felt happy, at last ash was slowly opening up with her, that was a great improvement in their relationship.

"no, not anymore." Ash simply answered.

"Do you love me now?" 

HI MY LOVLY READERS.

HOW ARE YOU ALL. 

I AM BACK HOME SO I JUST  WANT MAKE AN UPDATE. 

HERE IT IS 🤗🤗🤗

COMING TO OUR STORY THATS FOR READING, AND 600+ VIEWS.

PLEASE DO VOTE AND SHARE

 LOVE YOU ALL❤️❤️❣️❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 97 6
[completed] Shortly after Captain Heirra's Case. Grace is now employed by the Crazy CEO who is part in the murder mystery case. Grace hates Kath's f...
931K 36.4K 40
Peyton didn't expect a one night stand to turn out the way he did, hopelessly failing to avoid the CEO with anger issues and a marriage crumbling. P...
131K 4K 25
Two entirely different people , one contract marriage as a deal but now Miss CEO has fallen harder & harder . What will she do now ?? Highest ranks...
1.7M 44.8K 76
If I am willing to get the love and care which I never got in my life I do not mind waiting endlessly. I love him, for he was the only one who cared...