Alice

Par imaginaryaffluent

Alice Romano 17 years old. A girl once loved lost everything. Everything including her memories of the ones w... Plus

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHARACTERS-2
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45

CHAPTER-1

1.4K 43 1
Par imaginaryaffluent

ALICE ROMANO

twentyfive, twenty six, twenty seven,....... fifty.

This is how I try to forget things, this is how I try to busy my brain from going back to memories that give me pain. By counting numbers. 

Its been years . I am here in this hell for as long as I can remember.

I hoped someone to come and save me but there is no one who can rescue me from this hell.

I still wished someone to come and save me, rescue me but it all changed one night... or day I cant differentiate.

All my hopes crumbled.

That day was the last day I showed any emotion. I completely shut my emotions.

I completely forgot to introduce myself. 

Hi I am Alice. This is all I know about me. Though I forgot everything after everything I have been through I am reminded many things by one of them who has me.

I am reminded many things but after some time of torture I tend to forget things. Everything I was reminded of was vanished behind the doors of the part of the memories that I dont open or rather cant open.

There are only fewthings that I do daily.

Sleep. count.get tortured. this is repeated

Though they give me food once in a while. I am malnourished.

five hundred one, five hondred two, five hundred three.

I kept counting till 1000 daliy.

I stopped I heard him coming. 

I was scared though I didnt let it show... This is one of the things I learned here. emotionless face.

He came in and slapped me. I stayed quiet .

Then he said something and laughed. I couldnt figure out what it was as I was trying to keep my cool.

Then he said "Someone is coming to join you today"

He kicked me in my ribs and left.

I was relieved that it was nothing compared to the ones that occured before on his arrival. 

But I was scared too as I remembered what he said "someone is coming" maybe he is a monster.Maybe he will do the damage today.

I was scared but there was hope today unlike any other day.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

184K 5.1K 73
An orphan girl who never knew what was her real life untill she met them. All of them, they changed her life and she did their magically like an ange...
Their Reginetta Par Kellia Wai

Roman pour Adolescents

11.5K 503 37
"I will not apologize for choosing myself this time- self love is the chapter I've always wanted to write" She felt something click inside. She sudd...
23.8K 354 24
When y/n went to be a foreign exchange student in Japan, she didn't know what she was getting herself into. She didn't know that she was going to fal...