Healing Hearts [ COMPLETED ]

By fallingintoabyss016

Book 2 of... My Other Half - Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction Series Summary: Finally becoming an official Sakamaki... More

† Author's Note †
† One †
† Two †
† Three †
† Four †
† Five †
† Six †
† 20 Facts About Me †
† Seven †
† Eight †
† Nine †
† Ten †
† Eleven †
† Twelve †
† Side Story †
† Thirteen †
† Fourteen †
† Fifteen †
† Sixteen †
† Eighteen †
† Nineteen †
† Twenty †
† Twenty One †
† Twenty Two †
† Twenty Three †
† Twenty Four †
† Twenty Five †
† Twenty Six †
† Twenty Seven †
† Aftermath †
† Another Author's Note †

† Seventeen †

2.1K 86 37
By fallingintoabyss016

Finally it's another new day since that day at the arcade a few weeks back. I was grinning like an idiot as the sound of the photo printer beeped, signaling the finished product that came out of it's mouth.

It was an A4 size picture of the 11 of us together. Similing happily like a happy family we are. I guess it's not a big deal to them anymore if I ask for a family picture together with dad Karl and mom Christa.

I sighed in contentment. Everything seems good. Everything seems well. Everythings seems perfect---

.

"WHAT THE FUCK, AYATO!!"

.

---Well... Scratch that...

Even though everyone is now at the better, there is still one more troublesome brother of mine that needs to take care of and that is Aya-nii.

"Y-Yuma-nii~ calm down for a bit--- UWAAAAHH!! PLEASE DON'T KILL MY BROTHER!!" I heard Laito-nii panicked "KOU!! WHAT ARE Y--- SUBARU!! STOP THAT!!"

I jumped at the loud crashing sound as I winced at every glass-like thing breaking. It's been a week ago since everyone started/decided on calling the older with the suffix -nii, especially Aya-nii and Yuma-nii.

But even so, it must have been hard for Laito-nii to be the only mediator and in-charge among our brothers while the three eldest are away.

He's the most understanding after all since Shu-nii is taking up cram school to catch up with us while Reiji-nii and Ruki-nii is studying for college. So those three were out of the picture.

Well, Reiji-nii is in fact the second oldest together with Ruki-nii but he still count as one since he was the eldest-in-charge at first rather than Shu-nii.

As for Ruki-nii, no need to explain. So the last ones left according to our ages are:

* Yuma-nii (17, born at 8:26 am)
* Aya-nii (17, born at 10:33 am)
* Kana-nii (17, born at 10:36 am)
* Laito-nii (17, born at 10:40 am)
* Kou-nii (17, born at 4:00 pm)
* Azu-nii (17, born at 7:15 pm)
* Suba-nii (16, born at 1:08 am)
* Me (16, born at 1:10 am)

If you were wondering, Reiji-nii and Ruki-nii were born 1 minute apart with the butler-like one is in the lead. Now back to the topic...

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK BACK TO ME LIKE THAT!! YOU WORTHLESS PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A BROTHER!!" I heard Kana-nii screamed in his usual mood swing attack.

"Now now, Kana-nii~ That's not nic---"

"SHUT UP LAITO!! I'M OLDER THAN YOU SO YOU SHOULD RESPECT ME!! DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE SIDING WITH THIS MUTANT!!"

"HEY!! Azusa is our BROTHER!! Don't compare him to a THI--- AYA-NII!! WHAT THE HE--- AZUSA!!!!!!"

Even though how much I try to focus on maintaining my grades as being one of the top 5 students in school, it seems like Laito-nii can't hold on with his own. I shook my head and decided to go out the door when---

.

"WATCH OOOOUUUTT!!"

.

---PSSSSSSSSSHHH!!

My eyes almost bulge out of their sockets when a basket ball whizzed past dangerously close in front of my face. I didn't felt my breath hitched nor did I even realize I'm holding my breath.

"Yumi-chan, are you alright??" Laito-nii said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I turn to him and took notice his disheveled hair and bags under his eyes that would rival Kana-nii's.

But what's worst, I didn't even notice the changes in him. God he lost weight and... horrible... than what I remember since last week.

"Yumi-chan??" Laito-nii asked. I shook my head and said "Yes I'm fine, Laito-nii... But what I'm more concerned right now is you... ARE you alright??"

Hearing my question, he bit his lip and grumbled, pulling on his hair as if anymore would totally rip apart his last remaining sanity.

Good thing I was able to calm him down. He slid back down the wall, looking like 'all hell breaks loose' or 'doomsday' or 'zombie apocalypse' or maybe... 'Drag me to hell'

"If I hated my life before... I sooo hated it now" he sighed, making ne wonder why...

.

Flashback - 1 week ago...

.

"YOU GUYS KNEW SHE'S A HUMAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!" mom Christa hollered with rage, towering at the 10 boys in front of her.

Reiji-nii tried to reason with her while Suba-nii tried to calm her down. True that mom's overprotectiveness reached to it's pique when she heard about the double accidents, mainly I got hit by a car and I almost fell down to my doom.

Well if it wasn't for Yui to predict that moment with her precognition that she got when she turned into a vampire and Shu-nii's telekinesis, I should have been dead by then.

"Fine..." mom Christa, finally able to calm down, said. She sighed and that's when she turned to me "You'll be living with me for the rest of the holiday"

The whole brothers went mouth agape as she took me away...

.

6 days ago, after Yumiko left in Laito's POV...

.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

.

An oh-so-familiar knock caught my attention. I was in the middle of reviewing for the exams tomorrow. I may not look like it, but I have the highest average among us triplets.

Though I can't admit it out loud, I have this particular fear in Reiji-nii that I won't tell you guys or anyone so might as well get high grades, or be punished by that tableware otaku.

"Come in!" I called and as I predicted, it was Shu-nii who came into my room. He look around my room and unexpectedly looked uncomfortable.... Or no??

"So much have changed" he nearly whispered, making ask "what??"

He shook his head and said "never mind" before sitting on the foot of my bed inside my now decent room, without any porn mag or posters as we lay in awkward silence.

"Laito" he broke the silence, completely startling me with his serious face "I want to talk to you..."

Truly, I was taken aback by this. Well, who would have expect?? I rarely talk to Shu-nii, let alone him coming in my room for this. Did I do something that would endanger my life?? I guess not---

"I will be leaving for cram school for the rest of the remaining holiday and both Reiji and Ruki will be leaving to study for college exams..."

.

"Okay... Now this sounds a bit odd"

.

"And only the eight of you guys will be left..."

.

"Definitely odd"

.

"Yuma will the eldest left once the three of us gone but knowing him together with Ayato is really hard to control..."

.

"I have a bad feeling about this..."

.

"Kanato have deep hatred against Azusa and Subaru with the same for Kou... So it leaves us to only you"

.

"I don't like where this is going..."

.

"Now I have a favor to ask you" he finally said making me more nervous than I already am. Though I was able to hide it well with my usual calm demeanor just like always---

.

"I want you to take care of them as well as the mansion while we're away... Do you understand??"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WHAT?!!"

.

.

End of Flashback/POV...

.

"I shouldn't have done that..." Laito-nii said "me, accepting the favour?? Now look what I've gotten myself into?? I've suffered a terrible faith, haven't I---??"

"NO!!" I hollered, cutting him off of his agony "YOU DIDN'T SUFFERED A TERRIBLE FAITH, LAITO-NII!! SO STOP THAT AND LAY LOW WITH THE CREEPYPASTA, ALRIGHT?!!"

He was speechless after that. Eyes wide and we were silent for while. "Y-you---" he cut off the second time and even I was stunned when a sweet alluring metalic-like smell caught our attention.

Laito-nii grunted in response, banging the back of his head lightly at the wall his leaning on and said:

.

.

"Azusa..."

.

.

----------------------------------------

A/N: Finally!! A successful chapter for the start of Azusa's arc!! Yay!!

Also...

Remember the the two voices that spoke to Yumiko back at chapter 15??

Well... Let's just say they're... Oops SPOILERS!! Sorry, can't tell!!

Just think about it that I have something in store for them and as for Satran and Karlheinz...

They'll be making another appearance as well!! .....and maybe the side character, Lucifena, back at the library... Remember?? So stay tuned for the next chapter!!

Thank you so much for the support by the way!! Please VOTE and COMMENT!! I want to know if it's good or not as well as the mistakes I made.

.

But most of all...

.

.

.

Please Follow!! ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2K 16
Well she's Ruby yui's sister younger by a year and she may look cute she's a badass and you know how the rest goes yui is not so nice in this altern...
486K 17.7K 46
Because this story has over 1,000 hearts on Quotev, I decided to try my luck here. Hope you enjoy!! I was just a normal girl, watching anime in my br...
353K 9.1K 42
Wife number Four Eleanor Sakamaki, Karlheinz fourth wife and the most caring one. Words can't even describe the kindness and power Eleanor holds She...
348K 11.6K 56
The story of Rin, a student who enrolled into Tootsuki Culinary Academy, one of the most prestigious cooking school in Tokyo, one day meets an awkwar...