My world

By Niharikachintam

Gulf kanawut is a star actor in thailand. who doesn't love his career , he forcibly choose acting as a caree... More

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
Author's thoughts
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
New story update

chapter 5

520 30 5
By Niharikachintam

Authors pov

It has been a day since Mew had a fight with Gulf. Today was his birthday. He never celebrates his birthday, but today he had urge to get wasted.

He was worried sick about the lad. He is drowning in guilty. He thought Gulf or his team would approach him then he gonna apologize for his actions but all those was remained as his imagination. He never been approached by them. So he decided to go bar and get wasted so he can somewhat relax.

Mew , prem and some of their common friends and Mew fellow chef's are in pub. They started drinking while chatting about their life's and ranting some non sense here and there. Mew felt relieved and happy that he made an correct decision to attend the pub with his friends.

Mew drank lightly, he has an great alcohol tolerance. He is still sober. When he came out of the pub it was already mid night. He was engulfed by cold breeze. His lips are curved up slightly. He hopped inside the car, buckled the seatbelt and started driving.

While he was driving, he got an message from prem. He ignored the message because using mobile while driving is not safe. Being an responsible citizen he obeys the rules.

He was enjoying the ride and peace of environment. But suddenly there was a man popped in middle of the road. He was crossing the road. Mew got panicked and punched the break pedal.

He closed his eyes and prayed. He hoped that other person will be safe because he stopped the car at correct time. He slowly opened the eyes but he saw no one infront of the car.

Mew was sure that he saw some one. He hopped out of the car and when he reached infront of the car he got panicked. He saw a man around in twenty's. He was on his stomach , his face was facing the road. He wore an yellow hoodie and an black jeans.

Mew bent on his knees and lifted the young person and was shocked to see an known face. It was Gulf. Mew patted Gulf's cheeks lightly because he don't want to hurt the lad. But there was no response. so Mew placed his one hand below the knees of lad and other hand under his waist. He lifted Gulf effortlessly. He struggled to open the car back door without disturbing the actor. He placed Gulf on back seat and hopped in driving seat and buckled the seat belt and drove his car to his appartment room.

He carried Gulf to his bedroom and placed him delicately on his soft bed. After that he observed the actor closely he noticed that his face was pale and his breath smells of alcohol. Mew touched forehead of Gulf. He had light fever. Mew went to bring water and a clean piece of cloth for a sponge bath.

Mew sat beside Gulf and placed the tub on table beside the bed. He went to his wardrobe and picked some fresh clothes for Gulf. He lifted Gulf by holding his waist and placed lad face on his shoulder for support. Mew slowly lifted Gulf's hoodie and placed him back on the bed.

Then Mew slowly un buttoned Gulf's pant and pulled down. Now Gulf is only in his boxers. Mew observed Gulf's body. Gulf became pale because of the light fever. He looks thin and his fingers was bruised. Mew don't know what happened to younger one but his heart felt a sudden pain by seeing actor in this situation. He looks adorable, soft yet fierce. Mew thought Gulf looks cute more than handsome. He can carry Gulf in his pockets if he can fit. He looks so different while sleeping . calm and stress less. His chest was raising up and falling down showing his steady breathing. Mew smiled at his thoughts. He shook off his thoughts and started wiping Gulf's body with wet cloth. While wiping Mew heart was beating fast in his chest. It was ready to jump from the thorax cavity. He don't know the reason.

Mew wiped Gulf's hands, he has thin and long fingers. His hands are delicate. He started wiping his stomach. Gulf don't have abs but his stomach was flat and Mew eyes travel to his chest he gulped down his own saliva before he moves his hand towards his chest. He wiped his chest and next cleaned Gulf's legs. They are also thin and long, his thighs are white. Next he travels to his face he started wiping his forehead.

Mew removed some bangs of hair which are pesent on lad's forehead. He cleaned his forehead and next his cheeks. Mew's eyes moved to Gulf lips. They are so small having an pout on them. They looked pink and plumpy. Suddenly Mew got an urge to taste those lips. Mew stood up from the bed and shakes his head. He started thinking .

What the fuck mew! What are you thinking. If Gulf was awake then he would kick your ass hard. Pull
yourself mew. This is all because of the drinks. Yes !! This is because of drinks! Otherwise why would I think about him like this. It will never happen.

He pulled himself together and dressed Gulf into fresh pyjamas. Mew slept on sofa while his mind traveling around the young actor. He has many questions in his mind. Why Gulf ended up on the road? Why he was smelling alcohol? Why he has fever and walking on road in middle of the night? But Mew don't have answers for any questions. Suddenly Mew sat up on sofa and ran towards Gulf. He sat beside Gulf on bed and his hand travelled towards Gulf lip. He touched Gulf's lip and traced the bruised part. He felt an pang in his heart.

He was one who made that bruise to Gulf. He sighed and went to sofa and slept after thirty minutes. He woke up early and checked Gulf's fever. He has normal temperature and Mew released a breath of relaxation.

Mew finishes his daily routine and went to kitchen to cook food for Gulf.
After struggling what to make for Gulf, he decided to make an rice porridge. Because it would be easy for Gulf to digest the food. He started making porridge.

In Mew's  bedroom.

Gulf moved lightly and struggled to open his eyes. He sat on bed by support of head board. He stretched his arms and rubbed his eyes and slowly opened his eyes. His head was hurting . He saw his surroundings but it looks different form his hotel room. He got panicked. He observed that his clothes was different from what he wore yesterday. He got more panicked and slowly jumped out of the bed.

He grabbed night lamp which is present on the table beside the bed. He removed the head of the lamp and separated the body. He slowly walked out of the room . Some noises grabbed his attention and his legs moved towards the direction from where the sounds are coming.

He saw a man whose back is facing Gulf. He was taking something from the cupboard while humming a song. Gulf tightened the grip on the lamp and moved slowly without making noise and gaining the other person's attention.

He lifted the lamp to beat the other person but he turned towards Gulf at the same time. He was quick and catched Gulf's wrist and shouted

What the heck Gulf !

Gulf recognised the voice and saw the other person's face. He was Mew. Gulf was shocked to see him.

You !!Gulf pointed his index finger towards mew.

Yes! I'm mew. Now please throw this stand. My heart had skipped a beat. Gosh !! You no need to be that alert Gulf. If I was not quick then my head would be bleeding.

Gulf ignored other persons ranting and questioned why was he here. Gulf remembered that he fainted on road when a car was about to hit him. Gulf checked his whole body if he was injured or not. He left an relaxed breath after knowing he was fine. Mew felt Gulf was cute.

What mew! How can you think he is cute? But, he is really cute right. Oww ! he looks adorable. Oyy! Mew get it together. When did you became an perverted person. Mew shakes his thoughts aside.

Mew explained everything to Gulf. Gulf nodded his head like he understood the situation. After that they fell into silence.

Mew grabbed a glass of water and aspirin for Gulf. Gulf eyed mew head to toe thinking of taking it or refusing it. Mew understood the situation and placed the tablet in Gulf's hand and said to take it in an serious tone. Gulf became an good kid for a while and listened to Mew.

They sat on chairs near the dining table. Mew placed the porridge in a bowl and handed it to Gulf. Gulf rejected it saying he is not hungry but his stomach betrayed him by grumbling at an wrong situation. Mew laughed at Gulf and forced him to take the bowl. Gulf felt embarrassed at his situation and his ears turned into red. Mew being Mew found it as cute.

They started eating in silence. Mew broke the silence.

Gulf i'm sorry.

Why?

Mew pointed his index finger towards Gulf lip and Gulf touched his own lip. He understood what Mew meant and nodded his head .Mew continued

Can we stop acting like this and come to good terms.

Gulf remained silent for a while and opened his mouth

It was my fault. I was acting like an idiot

Yes!

Mew interrupted Gulf from continuing. And nodded his head believing what he said was right. Gulf face became red and thrown the spoon he is holding towards Mew. Mew dodged it professionally. Gulf continued

Just listen and shut your mouth or other wise i'll shut it with the porridge that you made.

Gulf said in a serious tone. Mew gulped his own saliva . He thought of interrupting Gulf by saying shutting my mouth with your own. Mew slapped himself internally and relaxed because he didn't said it out loud.

P'Mew ! Let's end this. I'm really sorry. And I mean it. I never thought to break your engagement and I never thought to hit you. It was all unintentional.

Gulf was unable to continue. His gaze were locked on the floor and his eyes are filled with tears. Mew felt really bad for younger man situation. He stood up from his chair and went to Gulf. He side hugged Gulf. Gulf was shocked by the sudden touch but didn't oppose it because he felt Mew was warm. He felt like home to Gulf. Gulf buried his face in Mew's stomach and hugged him back tightly . Gulf's took handful of Mew's shirt into his fist and buried his head deep into Mew's stomach and started crying his heart out. Mew didn't stopped the lad from crying instead he started patting younger's head and drawed circles on Gulf's back with his hand.

Gulf don't know why he started crying infront of a stranger. He prefer to bottle up his emotions infront of others but for the first time he felt like showing his emotions. He continued crying and after a while Gulf pulled himself from the embrace and his head was held down.

Gulf felt shame. Because for the first time he showed this side of his to others. Mew chuckled at Gulf and lifted Gulf's head by grabbing his chin into his hand. He then started cleaning Gulf's face with his thumb finger while cupping younger's face.

Later Mew went to his own seat. He struggled wether to ask him what had happened or should he brush it off. But decided to ask.

Gulf ! Don't think that i'm a nosy person. I always mind my own bussiness but can you tell me what had happened to you last night and why you ended up like that in middle of the road. I thought to not ask you this questions but I can't hold my curiosity. If you don't mind I can listen and you can share it to me.

Mew !!

Yes.

Just shut and listen ok ! Don't you dare interrupt me while i'm speaking .

Ok! I'm all ears. Please continue.

I don't think I can share it with you. And please keep your curiosity inside your pocket.

Aish ! That was too straight.

Mew grabbed his shirt near his heart and started rubbing it. Like, what Gulf said made  Mew  feel like  stabbed in his chest. Gulf started laughing at others person's actions.

Mew stopped his action when he listened an laughing sound. He looked at Gulf. Gulf was laughing for the first time infront of him.

Gulf eyes were closed and his front teeth was showing. His one hand was on his stomach and other was in air. Mew smiled at the scenery infront of him.

After a while Gulf composed himself and wiped his happy tears. They eat remaining porridge.

They sat on sofa which is present in middle of the appartment. Mew being an talkative person started talking.

He told about his passion towards cooking and about his best friend prem. About his childhood. Gulf being an reserved person just listened to what the older person is saying.

Then Gulf asked Mew about his parents . He said that they were in his home town and his father owned an restaurant there.

Mew shared that his passion towards cooking was came from his father. Gulf was enjoying the other person's company and forget about the time.

When they took a peak on clock it was afternoon. Mew offered Gulf lunch but Gulf refused it saying he need to go back. Mew offered a raid but he refused it saying he would call his friend.

Mew understood the actor's uneasyness and agreed to him. There was a knock on his appartment door. Mew went to open the door and a man jumped on to Mew arms hugged him tightly.

Mew laughed and hugged him back. Gulf can watch what was happening at the door and felt sad seeing the older person being close with other one. But he brushes his feelings off.

Both Mew and the newly entered person came to the hall. The other person was shocked to see an famous actor in Mew's room that too the actor with whom Mew got stucked into rumours. He don't know how they both are in same roof but his excitement took over the logic and started jumping like an child who had got an chocolate .

Gulf chuckled at other person and mew introduced both of them to eachother saying the young person was prem.

Mew already told about prem to Gulf so, he relaxed a bit. They started chatting. Most of the time prem and Mew was bickering about themselves and exposes eachother's secret to Gulf.

While they are talking, more like children fighting for their favourite toy. Gulf messaged Mild saying his situation and sent address to come over here to pick him. Mild agreed to it. Then Gulf placed his phone back into his pocket and started listening to two friends chatting. Gulf felt he himself involved in the conversation and laughed at them.

A knock on the door disturbed their conversation. Prem volunteered to look at door.

Prem opened the door and opened his mouth wide shocked to believe what's infront him is real or not and blinked his eyes rapidly. He lost his strength in his knees and his eyes started to get blurry. He collapsed on the person present on the door.

***********

That's it for today.

Omg what happened to all. First Gulf had fainted and now prem.

What had prem saw on the door that made him loose his senses.

Any guesses. I'm all ears .

Love you all
_  Nitham

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 19.2K 23
The name is Gulf Kanawut, a 22 year-old college student with a big secret. He's an Omega. From the moment he had presented as one at the age of 16 h...
170K 6.8K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
170K 9K 36
Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 30years old CEO of MSJ Corporation and also Mafia leader, Cold and Dark personality. He can change anyone's life in snap...
352K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...