Genshin Impact: Lemons

By Godslayer2468

A book of lemon's that will involve of course lemon with many of Genshin lovely waifu's. The Characters who... More

Chapter 1 (Ayaka)
Chapter 2 (Mona)
Chapter 3 (Nilou)
Chapter 4 (Shenhe)
Chapter 5 (Faruzan)
Chapter 7 (Raiden Ei)
Chapter 8 (Lynette)
Chapter 9 (OC x Sucrose)
Chapter 10 (Layla)
Chapter 11 (Liyue Ladies Set 1)
Chapter 12 (Hu Tao)
Chapter 13 (Kokomi)
Chapter 14 (Navia)
Chapter 15 (Yae Miko)
Chapter 16 (Clorinde)
Chapter 17 (Eula)
Chapter 18 (Ayaka) (Bikini)

Chapter 6 (Yoimiya)

4.4K 32 56
By Godslayer2468

Howdy, Howdy; yep I'm here to drop another SPICY lemon for you all. And this time it's is (one of BEST GIRL). One the underrated pyro unit in the game, and a character who just need more LOVE! Yoimiya!!! This wasn't what was plan to be the next genshin lemon; but the next plan lemon I was having trouble planning out a first one. (I'm having trouble planning LEMON, *GASP!*). While I'm still trying to cook up something for the actual plan character I want to drop one something along with my other Genshin fic; so all you horny brothers and sisters here you go.

Inspire by: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/108761442

Enjoy. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoimiya: "Heheh, that really was a great show. I knew when you said the Zubayr Theater has some of the best shows I knew you weren't joking."

Aether: "Glad you like it Yoimiya." Aether smiles as he rubs the back of his head.

These last few days for Aether have been interesting; for starters, when he went to Inazuma to see a couple of his friends, he learned Yoimiya wanted to come to Sumeru, and given he had been all over Sumeru from the rainforest to ITMASSIVE desert. Aether and Paimon saw no issue with being her tour guide for the region.

And that is what Aether has been for Yoimiya for the past few days; after helping a child out with her health, they went around exploring the region, seeing the different environments, shopping for Yoimiya even buying her a new self a few Sumeru base outfits; one of the outfits was slightly base one Nilou wear but instead light bluish-white color variant it was more on the reddish color spectrum. Aether won't lie Yoimiya look-drop dead beautiful in it. If it weren't for Aether having some self-control, things would be much different, let's say that.

Overall Aether, Yoimiya, and Paimon have had a wonderful time with each other here in Sumeru. But all good things must come to an end. Yoimiya's last night in Sumeru with Aether and Paimon was tonight before she returned to Inazuma. Of course, neither one wanted it to end so soon just yet. But they understand it had to happen. But let's say things won't end on a sad note.

As the two continue to walk Sumeru City's street, Yoimiya looks at Aether. She always knew he was a good-looking man, but ever since what happened in Lokapala Jungle, how Yoimiya sees Aether has changed drastically from one of not just respect and care. But one of love. Yoimiya would get lost as she listened to Aether speak to her and explain many things that make Sumeru unique. His golden eyes, lovely soft lips, and golden blonde hair shine as bright as the sun, just like his personality. Everything about him made Yoimiya's heart flutter, knowing tonight was their last night together for a while. She wanted to make it memorable, just for them.

Yoimiya: "Hey, Aether. You know this is my last night here in Sumeru." She twirls part of her hair in her finger with a blush permanent on her face.

Aether: "Hmm? Oh yeah, it is huh? Guess time goes by fast when you're someone who has so much to be around." He rubs his cheek

Yoimiya: "Well, I was thinking if you want; you can come to my room tonight. Just the two of us." Aether's face got super red, thinking about him in the room....alone...with just Yoimiya. His heart was pounding.

Aether: "I-If it's ok will you. I wouldn't mind." Aether's face got a little redder.

In their subconscious, both cheered loudly but didn't let the other see it. Paimon looked back and forth between the two of them and just shook her head. Whelp guess she got the bed to herself again.

Later in the night, we found ourselves with Aether in a hotel room that Yoimiya had stayed in while she was in Sumeru. Aether was sitting on the bed with nothing but his boxer. His heart was pounding after putting Paimon to bed and coming back; Yoimiya asked him to get undressed but at least keep the boxer on.

Aether won't lie. He always found Yoimiya extremely beautiful and hot, no pun intended. What was there not to love about her; her personality, the way she carries herself, her caring nature, and her upbeat attitude. And she was present on the look side. Only really wearing a short orange-red kimono, and the only thing under all that is wrapped up sarashi; there were times in the past when Aether was playing with Yoimiya and a group of kids, and they get sweaty; Aether would have to try his hardest to look away and hope no one point out his boner in his pant seeing Yoimiya dench in sweat. Leading to many times, the sarashi slowly loosened up. Good thing; Paimon was usually there to distract everyone allowing Aether to calm down or excuse himself for a bit.

Now!?! Now things will be different!

Yoimiya: "I hope your Traveler." Aether's head turns towards the bathroom. Out walk Yoimiya in a bath towel; that doesn't stay on long as she drops it not soon after showing her whole naked body to Aether.

Aether blade instantly sprung up, allowing Yoimiya to see the tent in his boxer, and just from the look of it, it had girth and width to it. She smiles, knowing Aether finds her attractive enough for him to instantly hard.

She was going over to him, throwing a leg around him, sitting on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck with Aether's hands wrapping around Yoimiya's waist. Her smile never leaves her face, and not long after, their lips connect. The kiss was sweet, not one filled with lust. One felt right and made their stomach feel like it had butterflies with each other; this simple kiss was a more intimate smooch, their lips drawing apart for a brief second staring at each other's eyes they could get lost in before gravitating towards one another in a second kiss.

As the kiss continues, it coaxes a soft groan out of Aether as his hands run all over Yoimiya's lower body, feeling her slowly grinding her lower region on his crotch, making it harder by the second. Only breaking for a few seconds; before kissing deeper and more passionately. The two lips become more daring as Yoimiya pushes her body into Aether, her boobs pressing his chest, then moaning as tongue action becomes intertwined.

Yoimiya ran her hand through Aether's hair; soon, the two broke the kiss with a red hue on their face and a smile as well.

Yoimiya: "Guess we both wanted that, huh." Aether could only nod. "Guess we should move to the main action.

Laying Aether down on his back while Yoimiya got up and turned around now facing Aether, the boxer covered his dick not for long though while her pussy, slightly wet, was above Aether.

Taking a minute to collect herself, Yoimiya ran her hand across the boxer, the outskirt of Aether's cock, getting a feel of it, feeling how big it was. Yoimiya's blush got redder as Aether lifted his hips slightly, removing his boxer and allowing his dick to spring out of it for all its glory, nearly hitting Yoimiya in the face.

Yomiya: "Holy shit Aether....you somehow hide this thing in your pants all the time."

Aether: "I had learned to control myself. Trust me there were times when I'm with you and we were playing."

Yoimiya: "Heheh, well hopefully the wait was worth it."

Gathering herself, Yoimiya's fingers curled around his erect cock, already getting a small grasp out of Aether; she giggled a bit at this. She started to stroke, gliding her hand way up to the tip before pumping back down to the base, the tender stroke forcing a satisfying groan out of Aether that made Yoimiya happy inside as she continued.

After a few more pumps, with Aether already leaking pre-cum, Yoimiya's tongue grazed the tip of his cock, making his dick ache with how hard Aether was. With enough teasing, Yoimiya's lips, plump and cherry-red, pursed under the crown of his cock and slid further down, taking him more and more slowly, coming up for air, her tongue taking a nice long lick of the shaft. Before going back down, shallow at least ⅓ of his cock.

Not wanting to be the only one feeling good, Aether ran his hands on the outer part of Yoimiya's thighs, making her hum along his dick, adding another sense of pleasure. His hands found themselves making their way to Yoimiya's perky butt running his hands all around them, feeling the juicy cake in his hand. Yoimiya popped his dick out of her mouth.

Yoimiya: *giggle* "Didn't know you were a butt type of guy."

Aether: "What can I say; when it comes to you; I like everything about you."

Yoimiya: "Fluttery, thank you. Now, let-eep!"

Yoimiya was cut off as a cry, short and cute, fled Yoimiya's lips as Aether's tongue dragged itself up her slit. Relishing the moaning sound that came out of the firework crafter, Aether flicked his tongue up her sex some more, groping her thighs as he did so and just savoring the feeling and taste of having his head between creamy thighs. Yoimiya's body quivered as she felt Aether's tongue drag around her sex, getting a sample taste of her juice. Yoimiya went back to her work of sucking him off, taking a few inches of his cock in-between her soft, smooth lips.

Still in control of his lust; Aether focused on his current partner; his tongue lashing up along her slit and coaxing another huskier moan from Yoimiya vibrating around his dick, having it twitch a bit. While Yoimiya mainly focuses on bobbing her head up and down.

Hearing Yomiya moans, her lower body would quiver occasionally; Aether encouraged him to do more. Shifting his left hand in, he teased her entrance with one of his fingers, pushing and rubbing along her pussy without outright penetrating her. Yomiya's eyes shot open as she couldn't hold this moan from escaping her lips. Just as she wanted to say something, Aether pushed two fingers into her hot pussy and coaxed a tight, whimpering sort of gasp out of Yomiya; her knees were already getting weak from Aether's onslaught this made them give in as they entirely fell onto the bed with her pussy falling onto Aether face. Not like he was complaining.

He felt more confident as he continued to move his finger, adding his tongue in the mix, stirring up her inside with both his finger and tongue attacking all over the walls, whatever they could get a feel for.

Yoimiya: "O-Oh fuck!...A-Aether...I... don't stop!" Yoimiya gritted her teeth as her body continued shaking, nearly making her have a short orgasm.

Of course, Aether was happy to oblige; attacking her clit and flicking the little blob of flesh before going back to eating her out, switching back and forth; causing Yoimiya to let out a session of sharp breath moans. Needing to get herself under control, Yoimiya tried to focus on the task, which was making Aether cum as well. She couldn't be the only one who came from this.

Going back to work herself, she slithered and slid over his girth with her silva and spit, Yoimiya throating Aether's cock, her mouth feeling so delightfully wet and warm around his cock. Feeling Aether stop a bit as she heard him take in a quick gasp of air and cursing under his breath. Grinning a bit, she didn't stop sucking him off despite that, bobbing her head faster now.

Aether: "Ah....Y-Yomiya..."

Smiling inside with herself, Yoimiya her assault, Aether groaned through pursed lips as she sucked extra hard on his cock. Not trying to be idle through this assault himself, Aether picked up right where he left off, pumping her quivering core in and out with his finger, adding a little spice to it by flicking his finger and sucking on the outer lips of the pussy making Yoimiya eyes widen as felt his sucking on her walls.

Aether's hips gave themselves a little thrust allowing his cock; to feel the tip nuzzle the back of her throat, brief as it was. Felt her stop a bit, her breath short, feeling on his cock and her legs twitching on either side of him as Aether ate Yomiya out.

Yoimiya feels herself getting close for sure; knowing she needs to get Aether as well, steeling herself to drive right back in; taking as much of Aether's cock all at once. Caused Aether himself to feel his balls tighten up a bit; feel Yoimiya's tight throat around his cock; feel like he was ready to blow any second as Yoimiya took him in deep over and over again, the slew of wet slurps escaping her mouth burning themselves into his memory.

Both wanting the other to feel satisfied, Aether dragged his tongue over her clit slower; but firmer and relishing the tight gasp he coaxed out of his partner. Yoimiya's chin became wet with her spit as she so enthusiastically blew him, repeatedly taking his pulsating member between her lips and pushing him to his limit with each passing second.

Yoimiya ragged moans, too, helping in that regard. Her folds glistened with his spit and nectar, but he lapped it all up anyway, coaxing more from her honeypot as he jammed his tongue inside the walls scraping all around, getting as much taste from her as possible.

And with both pushing as hard they could, neither one expected the dam to break as hard as it hit them. Yoimiya felt something shoot right through her body as her lower body suddenly tightened, squeezing her thighs against Aether's head cumming on his face and spraying her juice all over his face.

Aether's balls tighten as his hand grips a little tighter on Yoimiya's ass, with his quick thrust in his hips, unloading his seed down Yoimiya's throat.

Taking her by surprise as he came, with the amount firing in her mouth, some going down her throat into her stomach as she gulped as much she could while more painted the inside of her mount white. They took in the other juice as much as they could before breaking apart.

As both came down from their euphoric high, Yoimiya tossed her leg over from Aether's face allowing him to sit up.

Yoimiya: "*panting*....wow....I...never came...that hard before."

Aether: "Heheh, guess I did a good job. You also were amazing."

Yomiya: *giggle* "Thank you. But I can tell you're not satisfied with just that." As she looked down and see Aether was still fully erect.

Aether: *rubbing his cheek a bit* "Guess not."

Yoimiya would turn over and get on all four, shaking her butt right at Aether, giving him a smile and a look.

Yoimiya: "Well, I'm all yours, come get it."

Aether was eager as he shot up and went right over to Yoimiya, feeling up from her smoothie creamy legs to her ass again, to her hips, not wanting to forget a single piece of Yoimiya.

Spreading her leg apart a bit more as Aether guided his dick along the outer layer of Yoimiya's pussy walls, teasing it. His cock-head rubbed up along her sex several times, getting a whimper out of Yoimiya herself. Which only adds slight fuel to Aether's fire.

Her heat, her burning loving pussy wanting Aether rod itself more. Then, at last, he lined himself up and pushed forth, sinking into the loving Inazumaer's wet, receptive pussy.

Yoimiya gasps out as she feels Aether slowly entering her; Aether groans out as palms on either side of her as he slowly, gently pushes himself between her wet petals, sinking into her tight pussy. The welcoming heat dared him to push in more and more, careful not to hurt her. But she knew he wasn't hurting her as moan out, not telling him to stop. And with one final good push, all Aether shafts were entirely in.

Yoimiya wet, clingy hotness swallowed Aether's cock instantly, pushing a tight moan from his throat. Leaning forward to capture a loving kiss from Yoimiya, who turns her head to reciprocate the kiss. A tender slow, no-tongue action involves one feeling passion and cares clearly with just their lips.

Letting his cock feel inside Yomiya feeling her warmth, momentarily incapacitated from the pleasure coursing through him. Breaking the kiss, she looked at Yoimiya, who gave him a gentle smile as she ran her hand down Aether's face.

Yoimiya: "Go on, you can start Aether. I can take it."

Feeling no lie in her words, still somewhat in control of his action, pulling back a bit, Aether got barely halfway before he felt compelled to push right back in, groaning euphorically at how good it felt—gaining a few quick moans out of Yoimiya herself. Being inside, Yoimiya felt downright heavenly, her pussy strangling Aether's cock. Her wetness enabled him to easily slide inside of her, gradually meeting less and less resistance as he would slowly start picking up speed a bit, still not wanting to hurt her and wanting to make sure she felt good first. Aether wanted to take care of Yoimiya more than anything.

Grabbing her hips and pulling out only when the tip was out, plunging right back in, stuffing Yoimiya full with his cock. Making Yoimiya let out a loving sound. Aether was loving, with a gorgeous red hue coloring her cheeks.

He was leaning down again, lifting one of his hands from her hip to her face to turn her head to capture her lips into another kiss, slightly suppressing her moans. This kiss surprised Yoimiya initially but would ease right into it, wrapping their arm around Aether as best she could to keep him close.

Feeling more into it, Aether puts more force in his movement as Yoimiya's ass claps against his pelvis. A tight groan arose from Aether's throat as he pumped into Yoimiya's tight wet hole, her loins lovingly clinging to his shaft and squeezing so tightly, wanting him more.

He pistoned into her snug, wet hole faster, even arching his hips slightly, hitting another spot of Yoimiya, making her moan louder at some point. Making Aether want more, each thrust becoming faster than the last as he steadily gave into his primal wants, with Yoimiya adding fuel to that as they broke the kiss and felt her throwing her ass back to meet Aether a lot sooner.

Yoimiya: "Ahhh~ T-Trav- I mean Aether~...don't stop. M-More!."

He was always eager to please as he leaned against Yomiya's back, wrapping his arm around Yoimiya's lower waist and ramming himself up into her sopping tunnel with a powerful force behind his hips. Yoimiya's eyes shot open along with her mouth as she moans out, as her wall felt tighter around him, feeling Aether getting serious.

Yoimiya's warm sweet honey furnace was loving for Aether; he couldn't get another, closing his eyes and grunting into Yoimiya's shoulder and ear, causing him to pump into her faster, moans turning into grunts as he got more into it. Their flesh started to slap together as Aether sheathed himself balls-deep inside her sopping pussy, fucking all sorts of sounds out of Yoimiya. Also, making her cry out his name as he continues to fuck her with a man on a mission.

Not sure if Yoimiya had people next door to her or not. Only adding fuel to Aether's intense fire, he feels as encouraging him to keep slamming his cock into the loving lady in his arm.

The sound of their clapping flesh ringing out, along with Yoimiya's delighted cries, continued to say Aether's name, which lasted a bit longer as he claimed her lips in a more hungry, lustful kiss; she let out an adorable whine of bliss.

After breaking the kiss, Yoimiya fell forward as her arm gave way. Her ass tooted up, with Aether leaning over as he continued to pound into her with vigor in his movement. It caused Yoimiya to moan in the sheets to muffle them a bit, but it wasn't stopping Aether, only wanting him to continue.

Aether would continue, but slowly, he was feeling his end for this session coming closer, pulling Yoimiya by her arms, wanting to taste her lips again, capturing them into another loving lustful kiss, and their lower bodies clapped together. Their tongues danced together as Aether could feel himself getting closer.

Aether: "Y-Yoimiya...getting c-close...."

Yoimiya: "Y-You are...well go on. Do it. Cum inside!"

Feeling something snap in his mind, Aether couldn't resist anymore as he desperately slammed his cock into the seizing wet hole, fitting his shaft up to the hilt within her tightness with speed.

Plunging into her faster than before, their flesh loudly smacking together and making Yoimiya wails of bliss all more; her moans muffled as Aether made love to her. Their loins connected, and his shaft pulsated up against her innermost parts, and Aether felt himself near his end, pleasure pulsing up to the tip. When he peaked, gasping through gritted teeth as he busted his load inside Yoimiya.

With one mighty thrust, unloading another load of his seed deep into Yoimiya, making her eyes widen as they rolled to the back of her head; arching her back a bit more as her lower body quivered from her pussy getting flooded with Aether white seed painting all over her walls. Slowly Aether stops cumming; as he releases his hold on her, allowing Yoimiya to ease into a slump on the bed. Allowing his dick to pop out. Both are catching their breath from their intense session just now and lying down next to her.

Yoimiya looks at him with a smile as she plays with his hair.

Aether: "How was that, I didn't hurt you did I."

Yoimiya: *chuckled* "You know you're worried about me after all that. You really are so sweet." She then got up and swung her leg over Aether, rubbing along Aether's cock, making it hard, and getting him to blush. "You really know how to make a girl fall over heels for you huh."

Aether: *Blush* "I...well....ummm."

Yoimiya: "Shhhh, it's ok. I'm sure you got another round in you; Aether~."

Aether gulped as he nodded his head; Yoimiya chuckled once more as she lifted herself, guided his cock to her opening, and impaled herself down to the base with a delighted moan. Aether groans out as his hand rests on the upper part of her thighs; her insides coil tightly around him, the leftover fluids from their last round sticking to his dick and acting like lube for their carnal act.

Yoimiya, maybe two seconds later, started bouncing back up on her knees, the tip nearly slipping free of her snug hold before he impaled herself back down again.

Yoimiya: "Heheh, does still feel...good in me, Aether~" Aether can only give a little moan as he nodded. "That...*pant*...good..."

She continued to bounce on his cock; grabbing Aether's right hand and guiding it to her right boob, making him give it a little squeeze getting a delighted moan out of her. Because of this, Aether responded by bucking his hips up. The unexpected thrust made Yoimiya let out a little yelp. Groping her bare right breast and flicking her nipple about with his thumb, the sensation easily coaxed whines of bliss from Yoimiya as Aether brought his left hand to the side of her hips as she leaned back and continued to bounce, moving in sync with Aether's movement having his cock penetrate her quicker.

Yoimiya's knees dug into the sheets as she rose and fell onto his cock, her moans like music and the slapping of flesh becoming a symphony of sensuality filling the room. Her whines grew into soft cries of pleasure when Aether jerked his hips up, stuffing his cock into her quivering tunnel.

Aether: "*Grunt* Y-Yoimiya...you feel...so amazing...I can't get enough..."

Yoimiya: "I'm glad....to hear that. Falling in love with....you...was....something I don't....regret." Aether stops moving as he looks a little surprised.

Aether: "Y-You....mean that...you....love me?"

Yoimiya: "Oh silly...why wouldn't I love you. What isn't there love about you? I guess I should say that at the start....heheh. I know it-mmph!" Yoimiya was cut off as Aether shot up as he, kissed her and wrapped his arms around her, and began to thrust into her with more force. "*moan* A-Aether...ahhh~....S-Slow....ahhh~...down."

Aether: "I love you too, Yoimiya. I can't! I love you, I want you." He is deadly serious in her eyes, making her blush and give a little surprise, eh look at him. But that was short life as Aether grabbed hold of her hips and began his assault of ravaging strikes of his blade, hitting Yoimiya in her inner parts.

Yoimiya couldn't control herself as her arms rested on Aether's shoulder, looking at the ceiling and seeing stars, trying to speak with nothing but a slew of words stringing together. Seeing Yoimiya unable to control herself and her moaning filling the room fueled Aether and the feeling of his cock building, feeling Yoimiya's walls tighten, nearly making him feel ready to burst. But not yet.

A few moans escape Aether's lips, and he kisses her again in a passionate lip-lock. Yoimiya moaned into his mouth, tongue waging war with his own and her hips being forced down onto him quicker, desperation coursing through her body as she got his cock inside of her as quickly. Aether's hands glided down to her lower back, tracing the curve of her back to her ass and holding on tight as he continued thrusting his dick up into her with an intense of a beast fucking it mate. Their union was wet and sloppy as he repeatedly plunged into her quivering, clenching depths.

Breaking the kiss as she rests her head on his shoulder blade, gasping out in moans, Aether keeps his hand on her as he puts his best effort into thrusting, pounding himself up into her. But Aether knew his stamina was slowly draining. But Aether held on just because she could feel good, grunting and groaning as her pussy clamped down on him so good it felt like he'd cum any second.

With Yoimiya's thighs trembling, the sticky slap of their loins reaching its peak, the fiery need in his at a bursting point. Her nails slightly dig into the back of Aether, his dick aching for release.

Aether: "Yoi-"

With a quick grunt and stab down, both peaked! A squeal escaped Yoimiya's lips as an intense orgasm hit her, jerking and jolting on top of Aether's lap, her insides seizing around his dick. The tightening squeeze caused an eruption of cum to flood her womb, the tip kissing her cervix as Aether came, spurt after spurt of baby-making seed pouring into her depths, filling her up even more.

Relief washed through Aether's body in waves, his mind on cloud nine as he held onto his new lover. Slowly letting their high come down, with Yoimiya slumped against him. Both enjoy the other's warmth as they wrap their arms around each other.

Once they calmed down, Yoimiya leaned a bit off Aether and looked in the eye with a smile.

Yoimiya: "Thank you Aether. For....for everything. For staying with me here in Sumeru. And....loving me." She gave him a cute giggle and smile.

Aether: *smile* "You're welcome and I should also thank you for loving me."

Yoimiya: "You're welcome...jeez. You really are different in bed. What are you trying to do, put a baby in me or something?" Aether didn't say anything as he blushed, and his dick twitched. "Eh? Aether...Aether hang on!-"

Yoimiya was put on her back; Aether and her continued their love session late into the night.

The next day, Yoimiya left Sumeru and made her way back to Inazuma, saying bye to those she befriended in Sumeru, of course, giving a quick kiss to Aether that surprised many who were there. Yoimiya continues to wave goodbye to them on the ship; as she gets further away and smiles, thinking about all the good that has happened, she blushes, thinking of Aether and knowing they will see each other again.

The two get an exciting surprise in the form of a little buddy of joy later in the year.

End of Chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's the chapter! Yeah I was pretty horny with this one not going lie. I also wanted something sweet. Like I said had give feed people some more crumbs when it comes to Aether x Waifu. And of more Yoimiya love as well.

For who up next; I'll you all decided my next Genshin lemon. CHOOSE ONE. Your option are; 

Aether x Ei

Aether x Ningguang

Aether x Eula

Aether x Amber

or 

OC (My OC) x Sucrose 

Other then that, Tell me what you think? What you like? What you dislike? What you think might happen next? Etc. Thanks for reading and until next time...later.

Genshin Impact own by Mihoyo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 1.5K 40
β€’ β„π•’π•Ÿπ••π• π•ž π•’π•Ÿπ•šπ•žπ•– 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕩 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 π• π•Ÿπ•–-𝕀𝕙𝕠π•₯𝕀 π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•π•–π•žπ• π•Ÿπ•€ β€’ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π•£π•–π•žπ•–π•žπ•“π•–r; -πŸ‹ = lemon,πŸ«’ = not...
1.6K 111 7
β˜†Just a goofy idea I got while co-op β˜†Basically, Lumine goes out with a bunch of hot guys and can't decide. β˜†Paimon doesn't exist. β˜†English is not...