She gets her way (Fanum)

By LoveFanum

"Hood fame, everybody know my name when I come thruu.. But don't nobody scream it like u. I was havin visions... More

1
2
3 Amp Lie Detector
4 Addressing
5
6
7 Public
8
9
10. Miami
11. Flashback
12. Flashbacks & Feelings pt 2.
13. Flashback pt 3
14.
15. Argument
16. Titty whipped
17.
18. Pregnant?
19. Payback
21. Couples Freaky Questions
22.
23.
CHAPTERS AND IDEAS❗️
24. Smoking
25. 🦃 (18+)
26. What happens in DR, stays in DR 🌴(Valentines Day Special) 18+

20. Date night

2.7K 61 16
By LoveFanum

"Yo Kay"

"Hm?"

"I'm finna go bust a maneuver"

"What?"

"Ima be back in like a hour"

"You just came back from Atlanta"

"I knowww ima be back tho"

"Where you going?"

"I gotta handle some shit ima be back"

"You just gone leave me?"

"Ima be right back"

"Mmcht"

"Imaaaa be right back I promise"

"Mhmmm"

"Ima be backkkk"

"Okay"

"Igh love you bye"

"Love you too"
____________________________________

Fanum creaked open the door to Kay laying under the covers in his bed.

"Kay you up?"

"No"

"Get up"

"I don't feel like ittttt"

"Kay you mad lameeee, get upppp"

"Noooo"

"I'm hungry cmonnn"

"There's nothing in this house me to cook if I wanted too" She said switching the arm she way laying on.

"Ight let's go out then remember that date night we was supposed to do?"

"I'm too sleepy for all that"

"We good come on"

"You crazy if you think I'm getting up"

"I will flip you and that mattress over keep playing"

"You ain't gone do shit"

"Igh bet" he said walking fast over the bed and starting to lift it.

"Okay okay I'm up"

"Let's go come on"

"Can I get ready first?"

"You look good already"

"I'm in sleeping clothes"

"Who you tryna look good for"

"The huzz"

"Yea igh, stop playing Kay" Fanum smiled

"Okay let me get ready?"

"You got a dress over here or nah?"

"I think it's one in your closet I'll have to look" I said getting up and opening his closet. "It's not have a little jumpsuit tho"

"Let me see"

"What the fuck" he said raising his eyebrow at the dress "Why it's so small?"

"It's a skin tight one"

"Ohhh igh bet"

"Okkk"

"I got a outfit already in mind I gotta find the pants tho" he said coming in his closet looking.

"Which ones?"

"Those blackish grey ones"

"They right there"

"These?" he said picking up the jeans that were inside out.

"Yeah"

"Ohhhh I was looking for these for a week"

"I told you they was right there on the phone"

"Ohh I thought you was taking bout the amiri ones and I was tryna tell you they wasn't the ones"

"I know" I said putting on my jumpsuit. I looked at my self in the mirror.

"You got it on the wrong way baby" he said looking in the mirror at me.

"Ohhhh... shit"

"Nah you smoking Kay no way" he said laughing causing me to laugh taking it back off. As I bent over Fanum got behind me faking backshots.

"Really" I said smiling putting back on the jump suit the right way.

"My bad" he laughed

"Mhm"

"Lemme see" he said turning me around in the mirror. "I like it" he said smiling.

"I think it's cute" I said looking back at myself in the mirror.

"You done getting ready?" He asked walking out of the closet.

"Almost, I got put on my heels and I'm putting on lashes." I said walking into his bathroom.

"Lashes?"

"Lashes."

"You already look good im ready to goooo"

"It's gone take a few seconds relax."

"Ughhh" he exaggerated and sat in his bed eating me through the door of the bathroom. I laughed carefully putting on one of my lashes. I saw Fanum get up out of the corner of my eye but continued to put my other lash on.

"These the heels you wearing?" He said looking at them in the box. I glanced over at him.

"Yea"

"Mm" he said looking at them. "You done yet?"

"Mhm" I said walking out the bathroom and sat down next to him putting my heels on.

"Where we going to eat at?"

"I know a few places but like they not in the Bronx tho it's in Jersey." He said

"Are they packed"

"Nah they calm its like underground" he said getting up and grabbing his car keys.

"Okay let's go then" I said as he helped me up.

"You mad tall now we like almost the same height now" he said looking at me then at the heels.

"These like 4 inch heels" I said looking down at the heels.

"Ion know how you do that shit" he said laughing

"I don't either" I said laughing with him
____________________________________

After we ate and took a few photos for Instagram we left the place and got back on the long drive to New York.

"We going back to your place?"

"Of course" he responded

"Mkay"

Take Care by Drake & Rihanna was playing on lowly on the aux.

"I need ya playlist" he said putting his hand on my legs while using the other one to drive.

"It's fireeee I knowww" I said scrolling to the next song that was about play.

"Mhm late night drives type shit"

"Mhmm"
____________________________________

"Damnnnn" he said as the next song played. "Dj Kay in the cut" he laughed mumbling to the music.  We had been vibing to music the whole ride. He pulled into his building and parked.

"You got ya feet on me and shit" he said pulling out his phone and taking a picture.

"You becoming like me with the pictures" I said laughing seeing him post it on his story.

"I like em now" he laughed

"Mmm" I said on my phone switching the song

"Shit the night still young we can go somewhere else" he said as Belong to the City by PND started playing on the aux.

"Mm mm I wanna stay here"

"So wassup." He said looking at me. I looked up from my phone at him. My feet was still in his lap and he was giving me them lovey eyes.

"I'm on what you on" I said holding eye contact.

"Shit" he said laughing and looking out the window causing me to laugh. When I applied pressure back on him he got nervous always.

"Let's go in.. or we could stay out here" I said. When I said this he already knew what I was implying.

"Yoo" he said looking around outside through his window thinking about it.

"Nah you wallin I was just playing" I laughed

"I knew that" he said turning his car off and we both got out.

"Mhm" I said giving him a side out causing him to laugh and catch up to me to walk into the building.

"That place was mad good tho where we go again?" I asked as me in him walking in the elevator.

"I gotta pull it up again it's some shit Flako showed me they food dumb good right?"

"Yeah it was amazing like wow" I said sarcastically and he laughed.

"Come here" he said taking out his phone and pull me in by my waist. He was looking down at his phone and I look down to him taking a picture of us and captioned it 'Date Night w Wifey💞' before posting it on his story tagging me.

"Stop acting cuteee" I said hiding my smile

"I be doing lil cute shit" he said laughing

I opened my phone to Instagram to repost his story as the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened. He grabbed me by the arm that I wasn't using and guided me to his apartment door.

As soon as we got in the door he lead me to his bedroom. I barely got to throw my purse on the couch as he was walking so fast. When we got in the room he starting kissing me.

"Damn" I said

"I been waiting"

"Mm" I moaned ass he continued to kiss me

"You got condoms?"

"Hold on" he said reaching hurriedly in his pockets and fetching out his wallet. He looked through all the folds and didn't find one. I started to pull off my jumpsuit as I watched him. He went over to his dresser and looked in a drawer. He hesitated at the empty condom box that he was staring at.

"Nah I don't"

"You better pull out." I said getting on his bed

"I am, I am" he said unzipping his pants.
____________________________________

"Fanummm I told you to pull out"

"I did pull out "

"You didn't pull out in time, I felt it" I said relaxing my back that was arched and slumped over comfortably.

"Damnnn, it's okay I'll just get one later we good"

"Mhmm okay"

"What time is it?"

"Ummm.." I said tapping my phone that was on the bed side table. It read out 10:56. "Its 11"

"Wait you staying over or you want me to drive you home?" He said coming out the bathroom

"Do I have clothes"

"You always have clothes here"

"I might I don't know"

"Stay with me"

"Yeah I'll go ahead and stay"

"Betttt what we gone do then"

"Round 2?"

"If you can take it"

"Boy- I said causing him to laugh
____________________________________

After going for 2 more rounds they both finally fell asleep tangled together. Kay woke up first and a Fanum was still asleep and slightly snoring. She expected him to wake up as she in wrapped her legs from around him and got up but he was still fast asleep and snoring. She decided on taking before he woke up. She should be able to get out and make breakfast before he woke up..
____________________________________

"Good morning Ma"

"Good morning"

"How long you been up?"

"Like a hour I just got out the shower tho" she said drying her self off. Fanum was staring her up and down especially as she bent over to dry her legs.

"You cook?"

"No not yet why? You hungry" I said putting on panties and sitting on the bed.

"Feed me."

"Ima cook in a second"

"You not gone feed me?"

"I am give me a second Ima blow dry my hair"

"I wanna eat, now"

"One secccc"

"Nowww"

"Okayyy one secccc"

"Mm" he said and it took me by surprise when he rolled me over and lifted my legs in the air. He pulled my panties off right back off.

"Fanum what are you-

"Eating" he said placing kisses on my inner thigh.

"I just took a showerrr"

"I won't be sloppy" he said continuing to kiss places around my pussy.

"But I justtttt took a shower tho"

"Then we'll take another one"

"Sex addict"

"Im addicted to you"

"You so fucking- I said getting cut off by him starting to eat me out.
____________________________________

Eating me out turned to him turning me over and giving me sloppy backshots till I couldn't take it. He decided to nut in me anyway because he was already getting a plan b so might as well.
____________________________________

"I had you like 'UGH UGH, FANUM' stop playing with me" he said putting on his boxers.

"Oh my god" I said hiding my face flustered. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Bae what we doing today"

"You mad thick" I said recording zooming in on his ass in the the Ethika underwear he had on

"Yo chillll stop recording my ass" he said turning around and covering his bulge from the camera. I ended the recording laughing at him and continued to laugh.

"My ass don't even look like that, you so thick bae" I said still laughing.

"That shit nottt funny you bet not post that shit Kay word to" he said walking in the bathroom.

"I'm not gone post ittt" I said as I was posting it.

"You bet not"

"I'm not"

"Ima finna get in the shower tho"

"We not gone shower together?"

"We gone end up fucking again"

"Cause you get hard every second"

"Pshhh no I don't"

"You like a jack rabbit or something"

"Shit we can get in together but like.." he said scratching his head smiling"

"Mm mm see you already starting"

"What" he laughed"

"Nooo"

"Igh you get in first then"

"I was gone do that ANYWAY"
____________________________________

"KAY" he yelled about 5 minutes into me showering. I already knew he had seen my Instagram story. "OH MY GOD DELETE THAT SHIT" he yelled causing me to bust out laughing.

Mid showering Fanum opened the shower curtains telling me to delete it.It had been 20 minutes already it probably already got clipped and posted but I deleted it anyway and continued to shower

"Nah now niggas know what my ass look like"

"We been knew" I said laughing

"Yo you- play to much" he said before playfully turned all the hot water off.

"OMG" I said as the cold water hit me and I rushed to turn the warm water back on

"Hurry up" he said laughing

I BEEN WORKING ON SO MANY CHAPTERS AT THE SAME TIME BUT YEAAAA GUYS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 1.7K 32
***This was written when i was hella young. You've been warned***
334K 10.9K 32
-𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠😭♥️. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚😼. 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
1.5M 66.9K 61
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳. 🖤 "𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎." 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜. 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝. 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 �...
5.8K 104 12
I was a shy girl. I just moved here from New York. I know what your thinking the city with big bright lights but I lived in the country part on a lit...