All I Care About Is You

zaidaw75 द्वारा

Wei Ying almost died two years after being taken to the YunmengJiang sect. He was safe and taken away by two... अधिक

Chapter 1
Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
The Wedding Day
Chapter 15
Their Story
Their Story Part 2
Their Story Part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The Trial
The Trail and Retribution
Retribution
Chapter 38

Chapter 29

1.4K 98 9
zaidaw75 द्वारा

Two days later Xichen, Mingjue, Lan Zhan and Wen Qing left for the cabin. A-Ying was understandable worried . He A-Sang, A-Ning and uncle stayed behind with Fenhua.They were all sitting on the jingshi as A-Sang and A-Ning both held a child and fenhua was sitting next to A-Ying holding his hand as nervous energy were rolling of him in waves. "A-Ying they will be fine. We will just have to believe it. Wanji knows not to take unnecessary risk. Fenhua you said that this flower could only be found in the YungmiangJiang sect region". Lan Qiren asked and the boy nods his head. "Do you perhaps which side or region it could be found". He once again shook his head no. "It is fine. A-Ying did you ever come across such flower at your time being there". He asked his son. A-Ying thought for a while and shakes his head no. "Do not worry A-Ying they will be fine and Jie will figure something out. She always does".
A-Ning reassures him. A-Ying gave him a great full smile and they once again fell into silence. Not be able to stand the nervousness and anxiety he stood up and said to the rest of them." I will never be able to relax let's go down to the market it might take my mind of things". "A-Ying are you sure". Lan Qiren asked him. "Yes shufu. I will go out of my mind if I stay here and wait for any news".
"Fine then we will go just makes sure that the twins are warmly dress and covered with warm blankets the air is quite chilly". A-Ying did as told and soon they were all on their way with a few Lan disciples down the stairs making their way towards the market. When they arrived Fenhua was mesmerized by the different stalls, the people and everything that's being sold their. The others looked at him with a fond smile on their faces. They walked from stall to stall. A-Ying making small talk with some of the vendors. They bought some stuff from each stall before they made their way towards a nearby inn. The owner came over and brought them to a private room. They ordered some food and tea. The twins became restless so A-Ying asked for a divider and the owner immediately brought one up.  He went behind it and starts to feed them. Healer Lan had shown him how to feed them at the same time and he has become quite good at it. Once his babies was fed and he had correct his robes he stepped out and took his seat handing the two over to Lan Qiren and A-Sang. As soon as the food arrived they sat in silence and eat nobody talking because really there is nothing they could talk about and the waiting is definitely grating on their nerves.

The four arrived around mid day in Yiling and made their way to the outskirts of where the hut was located. As they arrived they stepped inside and everything are still the way it was months ago." So where do we start looking for this flower". Mingjue asked as he step in deeper.
"Back then Fenhua said that she grounded it into a powder. And because he was curious as to what it was meant for or do he blew some on her face so we should look for a purple powder I think". Xichen answered. They each took a corner and started to look through everything that was on the shelves and inside the cupboards. After around an hour they still could not find any trace of it. Wen Qing had gone through all the medical herbs which was practically harmless until she found an odorless pinkish powder she took it and looked at it wondering what it could be. She will take it with her to study it further she thought. "Did anyone found anything ". Lan Zhan asked. "I have found a pinkish odorless powder that I will take back to study further". She informed them. "Let's give it a once over again before we leave". Xichen said and the others nods their heads. As soon as step forward he felt something under his boot and as he looks down he saw a pouch laying next to a pile of clothing. He picked it up and opened it. His eyes went wide when he saw what was inside." I found it". He said and the three looked at him as he holds out the pouch. Wen Qing took a step forward and took it from him. She looked inside to confirm and closed it immediately. "I think it's best that no one touches it. We will take it back and study it further preferably away from all of you ". She said as she looks at Lan Zhan. They gave the place one last over and then left. Making their way back to the Cloud Recess not want to waste anymore time. They flew through the night and arrived just before sunrise the next day at the gates. They made their way up the steps and Lan Zhan walked as fast as he could to get to his family.  He had missed them dearly.

Lan Qiren and the others went back to the Cloud Recess and then they all went to their separate residence. A-Ying and the boys went to the jingshi. Once they arrived Fenhua helped him to bath the twins and put them to bed. Lan Zhan and A-Ying had turned the other room into a bedroom for Fenhua until he gets his own dorm and the twins sleeps with them in their crib in their room for the time being. When they were done putting the twins down in their crib they both greet each other goodnight. A-Ying could not fall asleep not without his Lan Zhan next to him so he stood up and pick the twins up and laid them on the bed with him. He misses his mate so much. Eventually after watching his two babies and missing his mate his eyes finally falls close into a restless sleep. Early the next morning he awoke by the twins who demanded to be fed. He sat up and opened his sleeping robes placed them each on a breast and let them fed to their hearts content. He heard the front door slides opened and his mates scent hits his nose he took a deep breath inhaling it and his nerves immediately calmed down. He had a smile on his face as Lan Zhan walked into the sleeping chamber.  Lan Zhan gave him a small smile and made his way over to his mate and pups and place a kiss on their foreheads before he sat down and watch them with a loving fondness on his face. "Im just going to take a bath and change into clean robes than we can talk". Lan Zhan said to him and he nods his head. Lan Zhan stood up and went to washing area and took a quick bath and dresses himself before he stepped out and took the twins once they were finished drinking. Giving A-Ying a change to clean himself. As he himself change the twins diapers and put clean ones on. He change them put of their little sleeping onsies and into their little Lan robes. Once done he laid them in their crib and smile at them who was looking at their adie with wide curious eyes.
Once A-Ying was done he stepped into the bedroom and walked towards his mate and throw his hands around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Lan Zhan pulled him closer and deepens the kiss. The twins who does not know what's going on made spitting sounds with their mouths. Lan Zhan let go of his mate and said." I have missed you and the boys". "We have missed you too". A-Ying said against his chest. Lan Zhan holds him close and placed a kiss on his head. " Did you find anything ". A-Ying asked as he step back." Yes we found it and Wen Qing also found a pinkish powder. She will conduct some experiments with it to see what it does". "Oh ohk but she needs to be careful. We do not know what we are dealing with". They heard footsteps and turns around there stood a half awake and half asleep fenhua rubbing his eyes with his fist. "Good morning Fenhua did you sleep well". Lan Zhan asked and a wide smile appears on the boys face that reminds Lan Zhan so much of Wei Ying. "A die you are back". The boy said and run towards Lan Zhan and throws his hands around his waist. " I missed you. I am so glad you're back safely. Baba worried about you alot". He said while lifting his head and look into Lan Zhan's eyes. " I have missed you all so much too". Lan Zhan said and pulled A-Ying towards him and Fenhua and hugged them tightly. He places a kisses on both their heads and the little family stood there for a long time bathing in the love they shared as a family. A memory pops up in his head. A memory of the deep voice of a man saying. ' Be a good boy to your Baba and do not tire him out to much. We can not wait to meet you little one. We love you so much already and you are not even born yet. Then someone was laughing and said.' Ah Lan Zhan you are going to spoil this little one I know it already' Then a mmmm was heard. 'The next thing he knows he was floating over two bodies. One dress in white and the dress in black. Then everything went black'. Fenhua instinctively hugged his parents harder as tears rolls down his face. His body shaking. Lan Zhan and A-Ying was confuse for a moment not knowing why their son all of sudden started to cry." Fenhua what's wrong? Why are you crying?"
But the boy only started to cry harder. Lan Zhan let go of A-Ying and lifted Fenhua up in his arms. He walked back towards the bed with him and sat down with his son on his lap. A-Ying came and sat next to them worry written over their faces. They let out their pheromones sandalwood and cinnamon filled the room as they softly hums wangxian to their son. Their pheromones engulfs their children as it was filled with love and care. With the promise that we will not let any harm come to you. We love you and will do anything to protect you against the evil of this world. Fenhua slowly started to relax and soon soft snores were heard. Lan Zhan and A-Ying looked at each other and all they could do was smile knowing the other would always be there. They laid him on their bed before scenting him claiming and telling everyone that he is their son. That he belongs to them. They climbed into bed and lay on opposite sides of him and twins. Their children were engulf in a cocoon of their scents. Lan Zhan pulled a quilt over them content in the presence of his family that he loves with all of him. He leans over and places a kiss on his mates lips before they laid their heads down and closes their eyes. Whatever comes can wait until tomorrow today belongs to them and their little family. Soon enough they were of to sleep with small smiles on their faces. Lan Zhan's arm placed around his mate and children.

Xichen, Mingjue, Wen Qing, Wen Ning and A-Sang were gathering in Lan Qiren's residence. Silencing talismans were place on the halls,doors and windows. Wen Qing had placed the two pouches infront of them on the table. Now all off them just stared at it silently as if this way they will get all the answers. After a while A-Sang could not take the suspense anymore and asked." Are we just going to stare at it? It's not as if the answers will magically appears?". They all looked at him and then Wen Qing said. "He is right. But I do not think we should be careless about this. Master Lan is it possible that we could enter the forbidden library to see if we could find out anything about these two flowers. I also thought if it is fine with the rest of you to inform my uncle and asked his opinion on it". She looks from Lan Qiren to Xichen and then at Mingjue. "After you have rest we can go to the forbidden library and about your uncle if he can shed some light or have any information I have no problem with you asking him. Xichen what do you say?". Lan Qiren said. "I also have no problem uncle. The more people who can help us the better". Mingjue nods his head in agreement. "So go all of you and get some rest. We will wait for A-Ying and A-Zhan and inform them also. Maybe we can do this tomorrow if it's not a problem with you all". Lan Qiren said once again and all agree. After that they left Wen Qing for now left the two pouches in Lan Qiren's possession. They all went towards their separate residence. As soon as A-Sang enters his rooms he saw a letter laying on his low table. He walked over and sat down before he opened it. As he starts to read his scent turns sour with every word and every sentence. The omegas body literally starts to shake with anger and the intent to kill. He places the letter on the table a hard glint in his eyes and his lips pulled into a hard thin line. Seems like the dogs are coming out to play. A dangerous game at that it seems. He turns his attention back to the letter before he writes a response. Just a few words. ' Keep an eye on them and let me know of any changes immediately '. He folded the note and sealed it. He took out one of his messenger birds ties the note to its little leg opened the window and gave it a small kiss and said."Be good". Then he let it go and the bird flew away. He closed the window took out a jar of emperor's smile and took a huge gulp from it. ' You wana play little mouse than let's play'. A wicked smile grazes his mouth as he took another gulp.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

71.5K 4.5K 23
A suddenly orphaned, young and weakened omega like Wei Ying, had little chance of escape when some alphas found him hiding in the very forest that wa...
817K 28.8K 41
I changed what happened at the temple .... so yes ... bad guy wins and Wei Ying looses .... everything. Wei Ying is thrown away not just by everyon...
fire&ice Author Song द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

34.3K 1.2K 15
Wei Ying,along with the Jiang clan have been invited to cloud recesses for lessons,where the young Wei meets Lan Zhan. Wei Ying was mistreated by hi...
3.4K 435 13
The sects were always looking for making alliances between each other. That's how two strangers got married but there were one condition. The omega...