Twisted 𓍼 fisher

By mfboom

"wtf happened between conrad and cali?" -literally everyone. The question on everyone's mind once the two we... More

TWISTED
One: "Family" Reunion
Two: How to be a Wingwoman
Three: The Distraction Club
Four: Lies and Parties
Five: Bambi
Six: Lifeguard vs. Debutante
Seven: Majority Rules
Eight: Concluding Conclusions
Nine: Can we talk?
Ten: Rabbits and Trees
Eleven: Jealously Jealousy
Thirteen: Secret's Out
Fourteen: Distraction Club Pt.2
Fifteen: "Friends"
Sixteen: New Guys and Pancakes
Seventeen: The 4th Confession
Eighteen: Gone Wrong
Nineteen: A Firework Kiss?

Twelve: Ironically Perfect Timing

669 24 8
By mfboom

IRONICALLY PERFECT TIMING
———————————————
where people have ironically but painfully perfect timing

commenting and voting helps me update and I love reading them, so pls don't be a ghost reader!!

While getting ready for Nicole's party, all Taylor could think about was how much she messed up.

"What text?"

"Wait Belly—she didn't tell—oh..."

"Taylor what text?"

Taylor remained silent, looking at anything but Calista's face.

"I'll ask her then," Cali started to exit the pool.

"No! I mean—come on it's her birthday we don't want any drama."

Cali raised her eyebrows, "drama?"

Taylor didn't know what to say and she especially didn't want Belly getting hurt on her special day.

"Ow!" Belly gasped out. The mascara wand she held was previously stuck into their eye around three times in the last thirty seconds.

Taylor couldn't keep in a laugh seeing her best friend struggle with applying makeup and decided to give some advice, "it goes on your lashes, not in your eyeball."

"Trying to do that here," Belly responded while looking at her through the mirror, joining in with Taylor's laughter. She lifted the wand to her eyes once again, but was stopped.

"Let me do it," Taylor chuckled, although she found it hard to do makeup on anyone other than herself, but figured it was doing Belly a favor before she gave herself permanent eye damage. "Tonight's gonna be so much fun."

Belly nodded as subtly as she could, trying not to mess up Taylor's steady hand that she had no doubt was doing better than her originally trying to put the product on her lashes. After a day of swimming, beach walks, and a birthday dinner, Belly decided that she wanted to go to Nicole's party, exciting her best friend. "Speaking of tonight," her eyes trailed toward the door, "What's up with Cali? She told me she wanted to get ready alone?"

What Belly didn't know was Taylor currently was avoiding contact with Cali after her slip up in the pool. During the birthday dinner she felt Cali's eyes on her, but she refused to look back, afraid of getting confronted further.

Belly continued, "Have you also noticed that she's been off since we all got into the pool?" Belly felt Taylor's movement stop at her question.

Taylor pulled the wand away from Belly's face before securing it back into the tube deciding her work was good enough, "About Cali," She trailed off, searching for the right words, "I—"

"Woah, it's been time to go!," Belly yelped, getting distracted by the clock that Taylor set the mascara down next to. She grabbed Taylors hand, but remembered their previous topic, "Wait, is it something you need to tell me right now?"

Taylor weighed her options, and hesitantly decided that she could wait one more night. Nothing bad would happen if there was an additional night between her telling Belly that Cali possibly knew the truth about what happened. "Nope," she stood up, attempting to shake off the remaining bad feeling she got in her stomach, "let's go."

-x-

While Calista got ready for her second party of her Cousins trip, all she could think about were the secrets that were obviously being kept from her. She debated not going to the party at all, but decided against it, not wanting other people to affect her happiness.

She knew that ever since their pool convo, Taylor had been avoiding her, so getting ready with Belly and Taylor didn't seem appealing.

So far what she knew for certain was nothing. With Jeremiah bringing up something between Bells and Conrad, what she overheard Belly saying in the kitchen, and what Taylor said, she wondered if they were all playing some big prank on her.

A knock at the door drew her out of her thoughts, and traveled her eyesight to the door that was being pulled open rapidly. "Cali!" Belly rushed into the room, "Can you drive?"

Calista looked toward the clock, wanting to suddenly opt out of the party, but then remembered that it was the least she could do on her birthday, no matter what she suspected.

-x-

When they arrived, the party was wild. Cups everywhere, music louder than necessary, and Cali counted at least five people breaking the law on her way to find Nicole behind Belly and Taylor.

"Oh I remember you!" A girl obnoxiously yelled over the music and cut Calista off from the two girls she was following, "but I can't place when!" The nameless girl eyed Calista with curious eyes before shaking her head, "I just gotta think about it!!"

"I'm sure you'll remember," Cali gave her a fake smile, then shook her head at a guy who offered her a cup, walking further into the maze of teenagers.

"You guys came!" Nicole exclaimed over all the talking, she had a drink in her hands and was with a group of girls that surrounded a table with a cake. In a blur of music and flashing lights, they sang happy birthday to Belly. After, Calista stood in the corner sipping on sparkling water because she was the designated driver for the night.

"Oh my gosh!" The same girl who cut her off when she first walked in swayed on her feet and fell into Cali.

Scrambling to make sure she doesn't fall, Calista held the girl under her armpits, and pulled up so she was on her feet again.

"Thank you," the girl giggled then blinked slowly at Cali who knew the girl she picked up had too much to drink. "Guess what!" She waited, but Cali didn't guess so she kept talking, "I remember you!"

"You do?" Calista replied unsure.

"Yes!" She said a little too energetically and almost fell into Cali again, "you," she pointed with her pinky, "always hung out with Conrad last year!"

The conversation turned from amusing to annoying real fast, "oh really?"

"Yes!" She trailed off in thought and confusion was written all over her face, "but... when he took another girl to the Deb Ball last year I always wondered what happened."

"He did?" She didn't know that, all she could remember was Conrad calling them stupid and a waste of productive time.

"Yeah, actually he took..." Calista was actually eager for the girl to remember this time and stared at her with anticipation, "Nicole! Yeah Nicole."

Calista searched her thoughts about everything she knew about Nicole, and how her and Conrad seem like a thing right now but she didn't know they were that close last year.

"I'm Nicole!" The girl stepped in between them with ironically perfect timing.

"Nicole!" The girl lifted her hands and fell towards Nicole, tripping on her feet and landing in her arms almost as an exact repeat of the previous moment, "we were just talking about you!"

Just great...

-x-

This comment has me laughing... shes not necessarily mean right!! She just is keeping stuff lmfao

So far we learned no to trust Belly with mascara.. orrrr maybe texts to the girl you want to get with... lmfaoo

Commenting and voting really helps me to stay motivated to update, and some of you guys have a really good sense of humor so keep it up I really want to see it lol.

Anyway hi I'm here and alive, so let me know your thoughts (questions, suggestions, general comments, etc.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 578 14
CURRENTLY EDITING "I believe in the ocean curing all bad moods. I believe in the waves wiping away worries. I believe in seashells bringing good luck...
220K 3.6K 22
❁ where gemma williams couldn't wait to see conrad fisher again. ❁ ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ - ᴛꜱɪᴛᴘ ᴄᴏɴʀᴀᴅ x ᴏᴄ book 1
446K 12.4K 40
❝ shut up. you talk too much. ❞ ❝ what would you rather me do instead? ❞ ❝ kiss me. ❞ in which they pretend to date even though they're sworn enemies...
21.3K 550 18
"𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞" 𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍... fake dating her ex best frie...