The Boxer {h.s.}

By ilyharryx

"I got my hopes up" I whisper, softly closing my eyes. "About what?" Harry mumbles keeping his distance from... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter FOUR
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter FOURteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-FOUR
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-FOUR
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter FOURty
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part 2
Epilogue Part 3
Hello!!

Chapter Twenty-Five

16.7K 330 66
By ilyharryx

A/n comment your thoughts x

"I guess I'll start from the beginning. Uh yeah okay well I grew up in Holmes chapels and my family was pretty normal when I was really little. When I turned 7 was when it started. My father lost both of his parents and he just snapped. He began hitting my mum. That adventually evolved into hitting my sister and me." Harry glances up at me briefly to see how I'm reacting. I soften my eyes and tuck a piece of his hair behind his hair. I nod for him to continue.

"He just would get plastered out of his mind and just beat the shit of my mum. From about eight on everytime he would go and hit my sister or mum I would always step up and take the beating. It was usually only me who got them. I felt the need to protect them. They didn't deserve that." Harry pauses for a second closing his eyes.

"Neither did you, Harry." I say softly. He shakes his head sighing.

"I couldn't just watch that happen to them. It felt wrong. That went on for about 4 years it only happened every 2 weeks or so and when I was 12 he was especially drunk. He went to hit my mum and I of course took her spot. He got so angry at me for protecting them. He beat me with his belt for nearly an hour before one of the neighbors called the police. I don't know why my mum didn't call. She must of been scared, but It angered me so badly for so many years that she just let him fucking hurt me. Anyhow, If it would of happened for just 5 more minutes I would have died. There were some days when I wished those neighbors didn't call the police." Harry chokes out. Tears falling from his eyes and my own. I quickly and gently wipe away his tears pulling him closer to me in a protective manner.

"He went to jail of course, but my father had so much money he just bailed himself out and was home within a week. I couldn't face anymore of him for a few months and he went back to doing it to my mother and sister. Those months haunt me. I cant get their screams and cries of pain out of my head." Harry puts his head down in pain as he lets out sob. I bring his head to my chest trying to comfort him.

"When I was 15, I hit him. I had finally got out of my awkward scrawny phase and I just hit him. We fought and my mum called the police. That's when I left. I couldn't face my mum. The look in her eyes when she saw what I did. She cried and cried when she saw me hit him. Not because I hit him back, because she didn't want me to become my father." Harry purses his lips. His grip on my hips tightening.

"My life just lost control. I was at a different party every weekend. Sometimes even during the week. I got blackout drunk, and hooked up with every girl I saw. It was just easier to drown the pain in ahcohol and sex. I hopped around from couch to couch or just stayed with whoever I was sleeping with at the time." Harry looks up at me with sorrow in his eyes. I drop his eye contact briefly.

"I'll spare you some of the details and just skip ahead. When I was about 21 that's when I started boxing and im so thankful for it. I got back in contact with my mom and sobered up a bit. I slept around a lot fucking less. Then when I was 23 the best thing fucking ever happened to me." He rests his hand on my cheek. A few tears still rolling down his cheek and mine also. My heart racing as he looks at me.

"I met the most amazing, strong, beautiful women. Her smile makes me melt and her laugh makes me laugh. Being around her is the reason I get up in the morning. I would do anything to protect her and keep her happy. No matter how much she pisses me off sometimes, I will always be her Bear." Harry sniffs. He cracks a small smile. We are a fucking mess. I wrap my arms around him pulling him into me.

"Thank you, Harry." I pull back just enough to lightly peck his lips.

"Do you have any questions?" He mumbles resting his forehead on mine.

"I do, but they can wait. You have told me enough already." He shakes his head immediately.

"No, please ask. I don't know if I can talk about this all again." He wipes under his eyes embarrassed.

"Okay. What are your nightmares? When did you start getting them?" I sit back observing Harry.

"They are that night with the belt over and over again. I just keep reliving it. Sometimes it will just be darkness, but my mother and sister are screaming. That one is so much worse. They started when I was 11." He finishes.

"Why did you visit your dad?"

"I need answers. I just wanted to know why he did what he did...He's still a fucking asshole."

"What's he in jail for?"

"He killed someone. He went to a bar and got in a fight and killed the guy." I widen my eyes in shock.

"Oh my god" I cover my mouth.

"Yeah. I know." He runs his hand through his hair stressfully.

"Anymore?" He asks. I shake my head no, and start fumbling with my thumbs.

"What about you? Do you have any questions for me?" Harry thinks as he walks to the center of the kitchen.

"How many guys have you been with?"

"That's completely unrelated, but 2. You and my first boyfriend." I giggle slightly and tuck my hair behind my ear.

"Does your family know? Like about what happened?" Harry's eyes are only bloodshot from crying.

"No, only Eric...and well you now." I mumble. He nods smiling slightly and pulling me into his loving arms.
-

"Hey dad!" I smile walking over to him. Harry is carrying rose in her car seat. He looks so adorable. I wrap my arms around dad then his husband. Harry switches the hand he is holding her car seat with so he can shake both of their hands.

"Oh! let me see my grand-daughter." My dad coos. I giggle as he bends down making some goofy faces.

"You look lovely, Ava." John compliments me.

"Thanks Johnny" he smiles at me shaking his head. We walk over to our booth. I go grab a seat to hook up her car seat to.

"Wait! Wait! Before you sit I need a picture of you two!" My dad claps his hands together grabbing his phone. I groan at him rolling my eyes.

"God dad." I mumble. Harry chuckles removing his coat. I remove my trench coat setting it on the booth. Harry wraps his arm around my waist pulling me into him. His other hand resting on my hip. I put one hand on his back and the other on his chest.

"Harry smile." My dad scolds him.

"Yeah Harry smile." I look up at him laughing. Harry chuckles kissing my temple. I look over at my dad and we both smile for him.

"Okay now a goofy one!" My dad says excitedly. I immediately do my double chin, a creep smile, and cross my eyes. All I hear is Harry laughing at me.

"Let me see" I say when we sit down. I go into the booth first followed by Harry. My dad hands me his phone for Harry and I to look at them. His warm hand ignites my theigh as he rests it on it. I smile at the first picture. We are staring at each other smiling and laughing slightly. Then, us just plain smiling. The last one is my favorite though. My face is just a mess, but Harry's whole face is lit up. He looks so beautiful. His eyes crinkled up as he laughs. His smile is wide and just breath taking. I quickly send all the pictures to my phone and Harry's.

"Your hair looks so different." My dad smiles at me. I return his phone back to him nodding.

We spend lunch catching up and mainly paying attention to Rose. Harry gets to know my dad more which is amazing. I just admire him and how smoothly he talks. The lunch is much more lighter than our morning. I feel so much better knowing more about Harry. Even knowing all his past I'm still completely in love with him. Harry has been through some fucked up stuff, but everyone has a past. He is incredibly strong and I admire that about him so much.

-

We have decided to go back to my dads for a while before we drop Rose off. I sigh as we walk around the house. I show Harry some things before I just let him explore himself.

Oh god, he found the wall.

"Aww look at you." Harry gushes at one of my baby pictures on the wall. I cover my cheeks with my hands as they burn. Harry wraps his arms around me squishing his cheek to mine. I groan making him laugh. We continue down the wall until we reach a small college of course of just me.

"Your dad really loves you" Harry chuckles. I feel slightly guilty at his statement. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it. I take my fathers love for granted and Harry never really got to experience any love from his father. He looks closer at the pictures in the collage.

"How old were you?" He points to them moving his long finger in a circle pointing at them all.

"I was 15 or 16 in all those... I look so happy." I mumble examining them. It's hard to believe how numb I became. I became so good at faking a smile. My eyebrows furrow as I look up at down my body. I never really realized how small I was.

"I'm so tiny." I whisper moving closer to the pictures. It's crazy how far I have came.

"You were beautiful then and you are still beautiful now." Harry kisses my temple pulling me into his side.

-

"Shut up and dance with me!" I sing along to the radio. Harry laughs turning the radio up very loud.

"This women is my destiny. She said shut up and dance with me" Harry laughs as I do some stupid dance. When the slow part of the song comes on I turn toward Harry singing to him. I make a fist for a mic and be as dramatic as I can muster. He laughs and sings along to the end of the song.

"Hey can we stop by my apartment? I need to get some stuff." I turn the radio down when the song is over. Harry nods resting his hand on my knee. I smile trying to ignore that his touch drives me insane.

-

"You should just move in with meeeee" Harry bring it up as I pick out my outfit for tomorrow and grab some undergarments. He looks cute laying on my bed pouting his lips.

"Could you imagine us living together? We haven't even been together that long. What will other people think?" I mumble the last part to myself. Harry stands up walking over to me stopping from packing my bag.

"Who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks. We might as well live together anyway. It feels like we have been together for like a billion years." Harry chuckles. I half laugh and roll my eyes.

"I'll just think about it. I don't know, it's seems so sudden and just kind of out of the blue." I shrug and finish what we came here to do.

A/n I have been updating soooo much. I have been going outside a lot too, crazy. Thanks so much for reading and voting (: I love you x I think I'm start a new fanfic soon(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 36 20
*** WARNING CONTAINS MPREG*** Niall and Harry are bothers trying to make it through life. What happens when Harry starts feeling lonely? What happens...
873K 12.8K 72
Niall Horan imagines, that will surely make you hormonally emotional and cry. :)
353 7 15
Harry steps closer until they are toe to toe, Louis slightly tilting his head to look into his eyes. They're so close, yet they feel miles away. Loui...
32.7K 512 17
I wrote these forever ago, but I thought I would post them here for people. If they are cringe, I apologize.