My Bonheur ( Stepbrothers BTS...

By ParkEunmi_05

Bonheur, which means Happiness in French , was what little jungkook to his sister YN .they were always togeth... More

THE HWANGS
THE KIMs
The F4 & SINNERS
chapter. 1 Normal morning
chapter 2 Flashback
chapter 3.
chapter 4
JEON AURORA/ HWANG Y/N
chapter - 5
chapter -6
chapter - 7
chapter - 9
chapter 10

chapter - 8

988 55 29
By ParkEunmi_05

Author POV-
⚠️ warning ⚠️ this chapter may have triggering mentions and r@pe and many adult words ⚠️⚠️

It's been 2 days since the wedding and everything went well . BTS ignored Mia as much as they could  . Mia couldn't do anything because mr.kim was always present.
Today only tae , kook and Mia were home . The others were out for some work .
Mia planned all the things and got ready to execute it . .
Jungkook was in his room while tae was in living room

⚠️ Warning starte here⚠️

She went downstairs and saw tae sitting there and watching tv.she went to main door and there stood a huge man . They both shared a hug as she welcomed him in .
He gave her a pack of drugs which she took and ate a pill . She with that old man almost like 40 or 50 went inside to see tae sitting. So she smirked and slowly went near him .
Tae didn't see her as he was immersed in tv.  . She slowly went near him and suddenly sat on his lap making him flinch and gasp . He looked at with wide eyes and tried to push her .

Tae- what are you doing Mia. Get off me ( he was pushing her but she held his neck and stayed put . She traced her hands down his chest )
Mia-  aww don't push me away daddy i am gonna pleasure you today ( she said as she was gonna touch him but he pushed her with all force making her stumble. She look at him with angry eyes and sat on his lap again. 

Tae- leave me Mia . It's not good . LEAVE ME ( he was shouting but  two hands hold him in place . He saw a  man holding him. Mia took  the chance where tae was distracted and took handcuffs from the bag  and cuffed his both hands back . He got shocked .

Tae- what are you doing . Leave me Mia I SAID LEAVE ME . JUNGKOOK WHERE ARE YOU  KOOK COME HERE SAVE ME (  by listening to him Mia got irritated as she told him to hold him and took a gag and put it on tae making his screams muffled.

Meanwhile, jungkook who heard tae's scream tab down and got angry and scared seeing the scene downstairs. He was gonna run down but before that he took his phone and called a number .

??- Hello
Jungkook- No-noona he-help
Y/n- koo what happened? Bun say me clearly
Jungkook - No-noona Mia is t-trying to sex-sexually harras tae hyung . She have a m-man here and the-they gagged and tied t-tae hyung up No-noona he-help u-us . I i am sc-scared ( he said stuttering and scared as his brother was getting harrassed downstairs. He needed someone to help him.)
Y/n- hold up bun i  will be in 5 min. Nothing is gonna happen. Don't worry. Noona is there. ( She the call as they cut the call jungkook went down and ran to Mia who was gonna remove Taehyung's shirt. He pushed her and said
Jungkook- don't you dare Mia ( he was gonna go to tae but that old big man caught him and tied him up too .

Mia smirked and went towards tae . Tae was shaking his head and crying. His tears were flowing like a river . Jungkook was shouting and saying her to stop while having tears in his eyes too which flowed out when Mia tore tae's shirt .
Tae was shaking badly while shaking his head sideways . He was crying hard when she traced her fingers all around his chest .

Jungkook - STOP IT STOPPPP PLEASE STOP PLE- AHHHHH ( He was cut off when that old man pinched his nipples. The old hag made him lay in the couch and caught his prince part making jungkook scream . He then ripped looks pants and boxer making him butt n#ked . Jungkook cried hard and hard trying to move away and hide but he couldn't  .

Tae was here shaking badly and badly. Crying harder than anything.  Mia was too stronger this time just like if she was possessed by anything. She pulled his zipper down and put her hand in making him scream louder which was muffled by the gag . He was shaking badly.

Jungkook was crying badly and begging to leave but the old hag didn't. He continued to touch jungkook. Jungkook screamed too loudly and cried out louder when the old had entered two finger into jungkook's h#le .

⚠️ Warning ends ⚠️

Mia was gonna remove Taehyung's boxer when she fell into the ground by a huge punch on her face  and fainted
The old hag turned only to get another punch .

Y/n sat on him  and started  punching him hard continuously

Y/n- HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TOUCH MY BROTHERS. I AM GONNA KILL YOU ( She said in very rage.  The old hag passed out but y/n didn't stop but she stopped when she heard jungkook's crying and tae's muffled voice .

Y/n POV -

I was in my company doing my work when I got from jungkook. I was surprised why called me but I answered it .
Hearing him i got so scared as i ran to my car with  informing oppa on the way . I drove at full speed not caring about any rules. Now my mind were only on my brothers safety..

When I reached the sight broke me .  Tae and jungkook both were getting forced on and even there was a camera recording I guess for blackmailing. I didn't think anything and punched Mia hard enough to knock her out.. then i punched the old hag hard . He passed out but my rage didn't calm down so i was still punching him but i stopped when i heard the crying sound .
I ran towards them . I looked away from kook as he was naked . I took a sheet from there and hide his lower part and untie his hands . Soon he hugged me and started crying . I wrapped the sheet properly and picked him up. That's when Inyeop oppa came . His eyes widened but I signalled him to handle  kook . I gave kook to him as kook hugged oppa while crying hard . I came near tae  His condition broke my heart . I removed his gag and untied him . He let out a heart wenching cry . His whole body was shaking like crazy . I took him in my embrace immediately. He cried very badly.
They both were crying very loudly and sorrowfully that it broke out hearts.   I hugged Taehyung tighter and slowly pulled his pant up as i knew he would panick . Then i zipped his pants to .  I picked up tae and made him sit in my lap .  He hugged me so tight as if i would disappear any moment.

Me- shh tae calm down baby . I am hear . Noona is hear calm down baby calm down .
( i said in my very soft voice while patting his back but he was still crying and hugging me tightly. I sighed and turned to oppa to see him looking at kook very worriedly. Kook was crying hard too . He was shaking badly . Damn i am gonna kill those bitches .
I was trying to comfort tae as much as I could  . That's when we saw the main door open and while family including Hyunjin  came . There were shocked to see this . BTS ran towards us  while mrs.kim ran towards Mia who was fainted in the floor . Mr Kim worriedly came towards me .

Jin- wh-what happened to them.  Why are they crying y/n what's happened ( he asked worriedly but i couldn't say anything as i heard tae crying even more harder and hugging me tighter when jin touched him m jin immediately took his hand away . )

Jimin- noona Hyung what happened? Why ar they crying like this . Answer us ( he asked us . I can see him trying to hold back his tears.  )

Mr Kim - y/n Inyeop what happened. Why are they crying like this and what happened to their clothes.  Why is Mia on floor (he asked impatiently . )

Mrs.kim- what happened to Mia why is she on floor fainted it looks like someone punched her . What happened .

Inyeop- Mr Kim they- they both were sexually harassed ( when oppa said that I can See everyone her shock . Mainly their brothers . )

All- WHATTT

Y/N- *sigh* yes . I got a call from kook that he needs me immediately to come home . When I reached here I saw Mia and that old man trying to harass them ( as i said this everyone where silent as if they trying to process everything.  Tae and Kook were still crying  . Before I could say anything. I felt a sting in my cheeks )

Author POV-

Everyone including tae gasped seeing Mrs Kim slap y/n . Kook was crying hard but he turned to see this and gasped . Y/n looked at her with her red blood shot eyes

Mrs Kim - how dare you put false blame on my daughter ? Who gave you the right to touch her ? Just because we are allowed into the family how can you take advantage. Remember you are just an adopted child. I guess your family also left you because you were a bitch and slut . How disg_(  she was cut off by a slap . Everyone again gasped seeing this . She turned to see none other than Hyunjin. He was the one who slapped her. She shocked beyond everything that how her younger fragile child slapped her . Everyone looked at him shocked even y/n and Inyeop.
Hyunjin was standing with his red eyes and hands fisted )

Mrs Kim - how dare you raise your hands on me
Hyunjin - how dare you raise your voice and hand on my noona ( he roared making everyone shiver . )
Hyunjin - what rights do you have that you layed your filthy hands on her huh? And calling her bitch and slut.  First look at you and your daughter .  How shameless you raised her that she tried to rape her own stepbrothers. Eww what can I expect from your daughter . Like mom like daughter ( he said angryly. Everyone were shocked to see this side of him . He was always bubbly and shy but today he was looking like a angry bull raging.  )

mrs.kim - how can you say Mia raped them . What proof you have ( before she finish her sentence . Hyunjin took a phone and opened a video . It was Mia's phone which she tried to take video of tae and kook. Everyone looked at the video. There they all saw how Mia forced them and sexually harassed them. Tae and kook heard everything again as they again started crying harder and shaking badly in the elders embrace as the two elders held them tighter and tighter.  Everyone were shocked seeing the video. BTS  and Mr Kim were raging seeing that.  Mrs Kim was planning how to escape this . Before anyone can say anything tae's harder crying heard again . It was so hurtful for everyone except mrs.kim . Tae was mumbling something which y/n couldn't hear so she leaned closer to hear that ) .

Tae- n-need t-t-to g-go fr-from he-here . F-fast le-leave fr-from he-here ( he was repeating the same phase . Y/n looked at everyone and then at Inyeop who was struggling with kook as she signalled him to put him to sleep .  Y/n whispered in tae's ears in soothing tone)

Y/N- tae my tae bear shh calm down . Yes we will go from here . Noona will take you from here but first calm down.  See kook is also crying . So calm down baby noona is here . No one is gonna touch you nor do anything to you.  I am here and always here with you . My taetae is strong right calm down . I am not gonna leave you just calm down baby ( she said slowly and softly and rocked him side ways while tae's cries became little sobs and hiccups then it turned to sniffs   . He still held her tightly.Y/n signalled Hyunjin something as he ran took an injection and gave it to her and Inyeop .
Y/n slowly injected it on tae making him unconscious.  The same with Inyeop too.  He injected to kook making him unconscious . Inyeop and y/n Both sighed and looked at mr.kim and BTS who were confused )

Namjoon- what did you inject them ?

Inyeop - thats a sleeping dose .don't worry. It just make them sleep ( he said reassuring them )

Yoongi- but why do you have it with you tho ( he asked confused )

Y/n - Hyunjin and oppa tend to have panick attacks sometimes and I have anger issues so we keep for emergencies . ( I said making them nod . I got up with tae and said jimin to sit.  I made tae lay down with his head on jimins lap . Then Inyeop oppa made jungkook lay on Hyunjin's lap .
I went near Mia and looked closely. That's when I saw a bag of drugs in her clothes . I took it and examined.)
Y/N- oppa come here ( i said and oppa came near me )
Inyeop - y/n isn't it xxx drugs.  How did it came to mia ?

Jin- xxx drugs ? Isn't it every dangerous and strong drugs ?
Y/n - yeah it is and i guess that's why Mia was strong enough to hold tae up . We have to investigate in it more . (  Y/n said and called her guards.  She ordered them to take the old hag to the secret place silently. She turned to mr.kim and said )

Y/N- mr.kim i guess you and mrs.kim will be going to your honeymoon and the meeting in Paris tomorrow isn't it ?

Mr.kim- yeah even if we didn't want to the meeting is important tho

Y/N- its ok you can go but I have a condition .

mr.kim- what is it ?

Y/N- i don't think these things happen only by Mia and that man . There many people behind it and i don't wanna risk any of my brothers safety . So I will be taking them to my mansion from now on .i don't even trust Mia with them .

Mr Kim- *sigh* but do they wanna come with you ?

Y/n turned towards BTS.  They all were in long thought but y/N didn't interrupt. She gave them the time. Meanwhile  Mia got up. She was scared so she stayed silently . After sometime. Jin said

Jin- yes appa we will go with y/n . I wanna risky other brothers safety too .

Mr Kim-okay then y/n you can take them with you . But about Mia

Inyeop - take her with you or something. These two kids will not be okay to even see her face . And we don't wanna risk our other brothers safety by keeping her with us . We will visit you often but they will not come here alone ( he said sternly making mr.kim nod. Mr Kim was happy internally knowing how protective y/n and Inyeop were about BTS . BTS were also happy seeing how protective and caring the Hwang siblings were with them . They felt love and care . 
Y/n said BTS except taekook to pack their luggage. They all went to take the important things.  Others will be taken by guards . Y/n went toward jimin and asked him a pant which he gave immediately .
Y/n gave that to Inyeop you dressed the pant to kook . Y/n wanted to make tae were shirt but everyone were busy and in hurry . So she just took off her shirt which  she was wearing  , Leaving her only in sports bra .
She make tae wear gat short which looked like a oversized shirt for him cause of the size difference . The others except Inyeop, Hyunjin and taekook saw her doing This  and gasped . She had a very well built body  and hot body which made Mia drool over her .

Inyeop room kook in his arms while
Y/n took tae in her arms and made her way out as others followed her behind .  She sat with tae on her lap  in driver's seat . While Hyunjin sat on passenger seat . Hyung line sat behind with kook in jins lap . Inyeop came here with his bike so he went in that ..
They all went to y/n's mansion .

To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 18.2K 53
An innocent girl fighting her inner battles to live in the wrathful world under the gaze of most powerful and dangerous Mafia Lord Jungkook. She want...
84.3K 2K 28
Bangtan's dad get married to a woman who have a young daughter. Bangtan being mafia king of underworld hiding their mafia identity by being business...
80.6K 3K 47
We all have a price, what's yours? *** Pairings: mafia!jk x reader Warnings: smut, violence, mentions and use of drugs and guns, prostitution Do not...
310K 8.9K 78
A cute,cuddly, innocent and mature girl became a member of a mafia family. One's life is full of colours and other's is colourless will she able to a...