Mad As A Hatter | bl | ORV

Oleh __arkihoe--

k. dokja x a. eun-byeol x y. junghyuk Sun shines upon the heart of shore Reminiscing the nostalgic times of y... Lebih Banyak

1: the ruthless beau
2: the unbothered beau
3: the pitiful beau
4: the vulnerable beau
5: the crazy beau
6: the freakish beau
7: the heartless beau
8: the vengeful beau
9: the playful beau
10: the enigmatic beau
11: the protective beau
13: the bashful beau
14: the playful reader
15: the resentful beau
16: the experienced beau
Episode 1: Little AUs
17: thoughts of a reader
18: thoughts of a regressor
19: the Nameless, Binna
20: the Nameless, Binna (2)
21: the Nameless, Binna (3)
22: the Nameless, Binna (4)
23: the Nameless, Binna (5)
24: the confident beau
Episode 2-3
25: a long night
26: a grain of truth
27: the jester and the fools
28: the regressor, an idiot
29: let's meet again
30: the gamer and the manager
31: the gamer and the manager (2)
32: the gamer and the manager (3)
✧ Notes ✧

12: the belle, binna

1.8K 155 70
Oleh __arkihoe--

Original Chapters (Manhwa): 46~53
12: the belle, binna

.

.

.

.

Year 2, Month 4
Brother is silly.

.

.

Year 2, Month 6
Strange sister said brother in trouble. Brother picked me up tho.

.

.

Year 2, Month 10
Brother comes home crying. Why.

.

.

Year 3, Month 7
Brother comes home with blue and purple face. I avenge him!

.

.

Year 5, Month 4
Brother gives me a knitted komodo dragon! Brother the best!

.

.

Year 6, Month 11
I hear brother crying. I don't like seeing him cry. So, I made a pancake for him to cheer him up!

.

.

Year 8, Month 6
My brother stayed at home today so I managed to give him the art I did in art class much earlier! He said that I'm a gifted artist, so I made another drawing for him!

.

.

Year 10, Month 1
Something is weird. But I don't know what. I just know that I need to protect my brother, no matter the cost.

.

.

Year 11, Month 3
Brother decided that frowning all day long wouldn't help him at work, so he decided to change his ways when he transferred to another company. He said that even though his coworkers were jealous of him, all he needed to do was smile, retaliate, and then the higher-ups wouldn't find trouble with him. I knew it, brother is the best!

.

.

Year 12, Month 8
My brother cried again. He tries to keep things to himself. Whenever I ask, he says that I'm too young. Ha. If he only knew... I want to protect him but he insists on doing the opposite. I have no choice but to let him do what he wants. Hmph. I'll just make trouble!

.

.

Year 13, Month 0
Even if my brother forgot, he still unconsciously looks for that man. Brother, why can't you forget about him already? He's not worth your time! But brother doesn't remember, how can I say those words to him? It might even trigger his memories.

.

.

Year 14, Month 1
This planetary system reached the end of its trial period. I have to find brother! It took me so long to find him again, I can't afford to fail him! Brother, this time, I definitely have to protect you! After all, everything that happened so far happened because of me...

.

.

.

.

Blood splattered against Ahn Binna's cheek. Quickly, she pulled a handkerchief out of her pocket and wiped the blood away. After making sure that no blood was left, Binna threw the handkerchief away. Brother should be near.

"Seriously, Binna!" A certain someone huffed as she caught up to the little girl who left a trail of corpses behind her. "You could have waited for me!"

Binna sneered, making Han Sooyoung look at her in disbelief. "Why should I wait for you? You and your group are like leeches who cling to your food as if it was your last. I don't like you." The little girl turned her head and ignored the so-called First Apostle for the umpteenth time. Even though days had passed, she still couldn't forgive this human for assuming that her brother was already dead.

Dead?

If he was dead, then this Han Sooyoung would soon follow.

Brother, stay safe!

...

"You see, I have very little patience with the likes of you," a curved blade swung by and cut off a few millimeters of hair from Kang Ilhun's. A smile bloomed on Eun-Byeol's lips, like a flower in spring. "When I ask, you give me a satisfactory answer, noh? Once my patience runs out, who knows what I might do~ I might pull out your nails one by one in an excruciatingly slow manner!"

That imaginary flowery background Eun-Byeol emitted blinded everyone. How could the beau still look so pretty while talking about torturing someone for information? The contrast was too much!

Too much for Kim Dokja's heart, anyway.

The reader cleared his throat once he noticed how Kang Ilhun was on the verge of crying like a child. "As long as you tell us what we want to know, I'll order Eun-Byeol sunbae to stop."

"R, Really—"

"Don't look at Dokja-shi with those disgusting eyes. I'll gouge them out."

Kim Dokja: "..."

Everyone else at the station: "..."

Lee Gilyoung: "I can have an insect eat them."

Ahn Eun-Byeol: "Thank you, Gilyoung-ah~"

They watched this man pick up the child in one arm and rub their cheeks together.

"..."

Although Eun-Byeol sunbae's words stunned Kim Dokja, the reader still had to clear his throat to get rid of this weird atmosphere that enveloped the station. "A, Anyway, what's your answer?" Kang Ilhun was about to look at him but quickly turned his head when the sound of metal hit the ground. Kim Dokja glanced at his sunbae from the corner of his eyes.

[Ahn Eun-Byeol is annoyed and wants you to pay attention to him.]

Sunbae is really... This made Dokja feel so helpless. He couldn't even grow angry at his sunbae for being childish. Anyways, Kang Ilhun finally spilled whatever info they needed from him after Eun-Byeol sunbae scared him to death. However, before he could say more, he began choking as if someone's hand strangled his neck. In an instant, Dokja yelled, "Sangah, use your thread to shut his mouth!"

Once the situation was handled, Dokja sighed. At least, we now know that we can find the mastermind since someone used hypnosis on this guy. "Sunbae, can you hand this to Yoo Junghyuk—" the atmosphere suddenly turned chilly, causing Dokja to laugh nervously. "—you can just hand it to him. I have some things to do here." Dokja handed a piece of paper, folded neatly and carefully so that it wouldn't unravel when it falls.

Dokja needs some time away from his sunbae, however brief it may be.

His heart needed to calm down.

...

"How's your weakling master?"

Ahn Eun-Byeol's question startled Lee Jihye. The girl glanced at the approaching beau who sat down beside her. "What about downstairs?"

"There's nothing much going on," Eun-Byeol lowered his gaze, stopping on Yoo Junghyuk's face. The beau scrunched up his nose before handing the folded paper to Jihye. "Anyway, give this to Yoo Junghyuk when he wakes up. Say that Dokja-shi gave it to him." Those words were uttered through gritted teeth and the urge to burn this piece of paper to ashes welled up inside him.

Lee Jihye gave the paper a weird look. "Okay...? By the way, Eun-Byeol-nim, have you... met my master before?"

"Hm? Well, we met on a broken bridge where he threw Dokja-shi off."

"..." Jihye choked on air. "I mean, before that."

Her words made Ahn Eun-Byeol pause.

It made him think.

Have I? Not really. I just have this inexplicable dislike towards him. Perhaps it was because he threw Dokja-shi off the bridge—even though it was my fault I just watched at the side. "No. Why are you so curious, hm?"

Hesitance appeared on Jihye's features. "Well, master had been whispering your name before you arrived so it made me curious."

Lines formed on Ahn Eun-Byeol's forehead. Baffling it was, Eun-Byeol couldn't fathom why this bastard would be calling his name. They weren't close nor did they have any special relationship. In fact, there was only hostility and mutual dislike, especially after what happened in the third scenario.

Lee Jihye still couldn't stop thinking whether or not her master and Eun-Byeol-nim used to be in an ambiguous relationship. The way her master kept calling out the beau's name was too intimiate for a friend and family. But master didn't seem close to Eun-Byeol-nim either. Recalling the times her master and the beau were in the same room, they acted like strangers.

"Alright," the beau stood up, patting off the dust on his behind. "Stay here, yeah? Look after your weakling master before he wakes up."

Ahn Eun-Byeol descended down the stairs, thinking about what Jihye had said.

Perhaps, the only person who might know was his sister.

That girl had always known many things he didn't, after all.

...

"No."

"Sunbae—"

"I said, no."

A drop of sweat slid down Kim Dokja's cheek. This conversation had been going for the past ten minutes and he still couldn't persuade his sunbae to stay in Chungmuro. Since he got the hidden scenario, he needed to move around every day to take over new stations, but he was worried about the people he would be leaving behind at their hq.

So, he had this brilliant idea of asking his sunbae to protect their base!

But it was more difficult than he initially thought.

His sunbae refused to be left behind.

At this time, the people around them already placed some distance between them because they were afraid that Eun-Byeol sunbae might suddenly explode. And they didn't want to be in the middle of his ire. Dokja crossed his arms, thinking of how to persuade his sunbae. He already used the Gilyoung card, but Eun-Byeol sunbae didn't budge.

... do I have to use my body? It's the last resort but—

— what the hell am I thinking?!

When Kim Dokja suddenly slapped his own cheeks, the stubborn Eun-Byeol blinked at the reader. "Dokja-shi?"

"G, Give me a few more minutes to think about it, okay?"

The reader stiffly turned around and walked a few steps away. Holding both sides of his head, Kim Dokja began panicking.

What the hell was that about?

Did I just think of using my body to persuade sunbae?

Of all things, my body?!

[Your unique skill, The Fourth Wall, mitigated your emotions.]

Think about it calmly, Kim Dokja.

Eun-Byeol sunbae likes you.

To the point he goes crazy, even.

I can't be rest assured if I leave Sangah and Gilyoung alone. Even if I did share my authority with Sangah, she, Gilyoung, Jihye, and Pildu might not be enough to face any unexpected situations. With The Prophets around, I'm not sure what changes they've made so far.

To persuade sunbae to stay—

Kim Dokja finally made up his mind.

The reader turned around, determined to finish the job. He marched up to the baffled beau, who stared at him in confusion. As soon as Eun-Byeol sunbae was at arm's reach, Kim Dokja cupped the other's cheek and pulled him down close. Their faces were only a few millimeters away from each other, warm breaths ghosting over their skin.

[Ahn Eun-Byeol.exe has stopped functioning.]

"Sunbae."

"... ah?"

"Sunbae, after this scenario, I'll kiss you if you stay here in Chungmuro."

"..."

"..."

"... really?"

"Really."

"You promise?"

"Promise."

"Pat me?"

Eun-Byeol's eyes sparkled in anticipation. A metaphorical arrow struck Kim Dokja in the heart. With a shaky hand, Dokja patted his sunbae on the head. If his sunbae had a tail, it would be wagging right now. "So, stay here?"

"Okay, Dokja-shi~"

Finally! It's just a kiss anyway. I'm not losing anything.

If Kim Dokja only knew.

...

[You have died.]

Kim Dokja felt that his decision to leave sunbae behind was the best decision he ever made in his life. With his sunbae's personality, he was afraid that the beau would just lose all reasons and cut down anyone in his path after Dokja's 'death.' That would lead him to a path of self-destruction.

Even though he didn't know what exactly was going on but Dokja found himself back in Chungmuro while waiting to be revived. Sangah and Pildu were having a conversation, Gilyoung sleeping on Pildu's lap, Jihye walking around in boredom, and Eun-Byeol sunbae... was standing on the tracks, looking into the depths of the dark tunnel.

However, this tranquility vanished when they heard something snap in the distance.

"Hey, everyone gather around!" Pildu set up the zone. The turrets brought down the monsters that came out of nowhere. It didn't take the group long to finish the task. Before they could relax, a group of people arrived.

"I guess Flute of Hamelin wasn't enough to do the job."

"This is one of Junghyuk's stations. Tier 9 Subterraneans wouldn't have been enough."

"I guess so."

Kim Dokja watched with a nervous heart as the battle befkre him unfolded. At first, it might seem as if the opposition had the upper hand, Jihye and Pildu were stronger than those disciples believed. Before he could even relax his heart, an object thrown amidst the fight caught his eyes.

Huh? That is... Mana Bullets of Mass Destruction!

A figure rushed towards the bomb-like weapon, and Kim Dokja thought that his heart would leap out of his chest.

Eun-Byeol sunbae!

Ahn Eun-Byeol grabbed the bomb-like weapon and sprinted away from the platform. Even so, the Mana Bullets of Mass Destruction exploded when he only took a few steps away. At the center of explosion, Eun-Byeol took the most damage.

Most of the flesh in his hand had been scorched, resembling coal. His top practically became rags, revealing the burns his body sustained.

Kim Dokja almost popped a vein when he saw everyone's state, especially his sunbae. That bastard...!

"How come people always volunteer to be sent to hell," Ahn Eun-Byeol muttered under his breath. However, due to the silence, everyone heard his words. "Do I look like the God of Death to you?"

With his thumb, Dainsleif was unsheathed. Eun-Byeol grabbed its hilt with his uninjured hand. A pair of glowing red eyes suddenly turned towards the unwelcomed guests. Those people froze in place upon being subjected under Eun-Byeol's gaze, as if his stare alone had the power to petrify them.

The one wearing a hood cursed under his breath. This is bad. That's Binna's brother! I didn't expect him to be alive nor for him to be in Yoo Junghyuk's group!

"Wait!" The hooded figure yelled. "I know where Ahn Binna is!"

No one saw Eun-Byeol make a move but when they realized that the beau vanished from where he stood, they saw him standing in front of the hooded figure, Dainsleif inserted into the hooded figure's chest.

Eun-Byeol's eyes stared down at the terrified person. "How dare you say my sister's name?"

"W, Wait, I really know where she is." Damn, his temper is even worse than I thought. Binna was lying when she said that he can control it!

...

[The incarnation, Ahn Eun-Byeol, has lost control. Flee.]

[The constellation, Love Me Till Death, clasps her hands together in worry.]
[The constellation, Spiders Are The Best, hopes that you'll be alright.]
[The constellation, Lord Of The Watery Abyss, slams the table in concern.]
[The constellation, Secretive Plotter, hopes that help arrives soon.]

...

Sunbae! Kim Dokja called out but right now, his voice wouldn't reach them. Damn it. Someone has to stop him or else—!

...

Yoo Junghyuk arrived at the scene of Ahn Eun-Byeol meecilessly beheading someone. Those eyes that glowed red shifted towards him, and the tension between the protagonist and the beau worsened. Junghyuk pulled out his blade and blocked Eun-Byeol's attack.

The two of them exchanged blows, their fierce sword fight destroying their surroundings. If that kept up, the tunnel might just cave in and bury them.

A frown settled on Junghyuk's lips when Eun-Byeol delivered another heavy swing. So heavy that it made Junghyuk's arms tremble. He's stronger than I thought. Although he's just using one hand, his sword skills are even better than mine. "Ahn Eun-Byeol!" Junghyuk yelled out as he pushed the other away.

"What kind of stupidity is this?!"

Yet Eun-Byeol responded with a slash of his sword.

The hooded figure, Han Sooyoung, cursed. When is Binna gonna arive? His brother is even worse than her when losing control!

Speak of the devil and he would come.

"BROTHER!"

Just as Eun-Byeol successfully caught Junghyuk unaware and was clearly about to stab him, a familiar voice echoing down in the tunnel made him freeze. His red eyes moved from Junghyuk to the little girl coming out of the shadows.

A familiar face. The same brown eyes like oak wood stained with golden honey. Hair with the darkest brown. That little girl was none other than Ahn Binna, his sister.

Eun-Byeol's red eyes died down, until the colors became similar to his sister's.

"Binna..."

"Brother!" Ahn Binna sprinted towards him, overjoyed to see him, only for her steps to slow down when she saw the state of his body. Her cheerful smile stiffened before she glanced at Han Sooyoung, who flinched at the attention.

Han Sooyoung: "..." Fuck, I'm going to die.

As Eun-Byeol regained his composure, Yoo Junghyuk sheathed his sword. His hand still trembled from the heavy blows he blocked from the beau.

It's familiar, Yoo Junghyuk thought. Ahn Binna. Ahn Eun-Byeol. Where have I heard those names before?

...

"Hyung!" Gilyoung ran up to the beau, clinging on his pants. Eun-Byeol had just sheathed Dainsleif when the child appeared. "Your hand..."

"It's okay, Gilyoung-ah~" the beau used his uninjured hand to pat Gilyoung. "I have a skill to help me heal, remember? So, don't worry too much~"

"Hey, kid," Ahn Binna, who appeared behind Gilyoung like a ghost, picked up the child and tossed him aside. "Don't cling onto my brother! I'm his precious little sister. His favorite, number one sibling! I, Ahn Binna, is the best younger sibling!" Binna puffed her chest in pride, causing Eun-Byeol to laugh.

"Yes, yes, my Binna is the best. So great that she managed to find big brother all on her own~"

Ahn Binna, placing her hands on her waist: "Tell me, tell me, am I great or am I great?"

Ahn Eun-Byeol, who produced a pom-pom out of thin air: "The greatest!"

"He he he."

Everyone eyed the pair of siblings, dumbfounded.

Shouldn't the beau take care of his injuries first before humoring his sister?!

.

.

.

.

BELLE BINNA HAS ARRIVED.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

13K 820 11
ᴀ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅ. Clopeh had always dreamed of something as noble as such. How foolish he was. He now knew. It wasn't his story that will be told tomorrow...
81.9K 4.1K 23
Omniscient Readerview's Point x Trash of the Count's Family Crossover Fanfiction . . . Closing his eyes for a moment at the noise of the trains, a sp...
90.6K 6.5K 50
Orv x male reader What if Kim Dokja actually has a friend? Y/n L/n is Kim Dokja's childhood friend and a year younger than him. They're always stick...
2.9K 216 12
he has multiple scars.. some in which cannot be healed and will remain deep in his heart. but some are reserved for a special someone to come and hea...