SDBH X Ninjago: The War of Re...

By Nicholas574

Chaos in each realm that they'll be destroyed of extinction including Ninjago. The mysterious mastermind stol... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Fierce Battles of Realms Begin!
Chapter 2: Battle of Ancient Saiyans: Saiyan Twins vs Evil Saiyan!
Chapter 3: The Threat of Warriors In Black Strikes Back!
Chapter 4: An Old Enemy Return! Where is Lloyd?!
Chapter 5: Fierce Battle of Pseudo Universe! Revenge of Tuffles!
Chapter 6: The Prince of all Saiyans vs Tuffles! Awaken The Dark Power!
Chapter 7: A Sinister Shadow! Fu & Harumi
Chapter 8: New Frontiers! Gathering More Allies to Fight!
Chapter 9: The Invasion of Golden Metal Coolers! Unlikely Allies!
Chapter 10: Off to Pseudo Universe! The New New Space-Time War!
Chapter 11: The Warriors of Resistance Rise! Evil of Darkness Rise!
Chapter 12: The Meaning of Good and Evil! Pan & Garmadon!
Chapter 13: Revenge of F! Take Down 1,000 Forces!
Chapter 14: Deception of Frost's Terrifying Power! Enter Super Saiyan 4 Shallot!
Chapter 15: Transcendent Righteous Scarlet Saiyan!

Chapter 16: Destined True Heroes of Swordsmen! Trunks & Tapion!

50 2 4
By Nicholas574

Birchwood Forest

Zane's Team: ...

Krillin 🥶 "Gee...It's so cold here..."

Zane: "True, this is where I was created by my father before he switched my memories erased and my destiny of becoming a White Ninja."

Zane: "He has taught me many experiences of how I can become normal. Nature, cooking, chopping wood, and...family. I'll never forget all the past I achieved my goal since I was born as a Nindroid. White Ninja. Titanium Ninja."

Zane: "Hero..."

Tapion: ...

Trunks (Xeno): "I'd read all the stories about you and your teammates in your world. You saved the city...no, the whole island by the worst villains. You guys never give up on hope to restore harmony."

Krillin: "Yeah, just like we always saved our universe. But one fighter I always support and help him to fight in his spirit. He never gives up on everyone. A great best friend could ask for it."

Zane: "Heh heh, Goku told me every story all about you and all Universe 7 & Z Fighters. You prove to be the strongest force peace heroes to keep training and fight for your great strength. I was amazed to meet all of Goku's friends. I am interested in fighting alongside all of you."

Krillin: "Heh heh heh, so have I. It's been nice to meet you too, Zane. Together we're gonna save both universes!"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Trunks (Xeno): (Looking Dragon Radar) "A Dragon Ball! We're getting close! It's located in...that tree!"

Krillin: "Uh, which tree? There's like a lot."

Trunks (Xeno): "That big tree."

Zane: !

Zane: "That is no tree."

Trunks (Xeno): "What do you mean, Zane?"

Zane: "I've been here before. This is my home. My old home."

Trunks (Xeno): "What?"

Zane: "It's a secret hidden workshop where my father lives and invent robots, including me."

Zane: "Long ago, I followed the falcon straight to this location. I was wondering why it wanted me to take this area for what reason. It's my friend."

Krillin: "Wait, wait, so you follow a bird?"

Trunks (Xeno): "So the bird is a robot too, right?"

Zane: "Yes, he's my friend. Since I found it, I finally found out who I am. The answer was revealed coming back through all of my memories restored."

Zane: "While I fought against treehorns that were camouflaged as trees along with my friends, I unlocked my True Potential."

Zane: "So it seems the Dragon Ball appears to be inside my father's workshop."

Krillin: "Right, because it has a door which is a secret lab."

PEW

Everyone: !

Trunks (Xeno): "Watch out!"

ZAP

BOOM

ZAP

Krillin: "Whew...man that was a close call! What is that an attack?!"

Zane: "Kinda, it seems we got company! Get ready!"

???: "GRRRRRRROOOOOAAAARRRR!!!"

STOMP

Everyone: !

Krillin: "No...it can't be...!"

Zane: "What is that?"

Tapion: "He's returned..."

Hit: ...

Tapion: "Hirudegarn!"

Hirudegarn: "GRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR!!!"

Planet Namek

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Kakunsa: "RAW! RAGH! RAW!"

Basil: (Kicking) "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!"

POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW

Cole: "Earth Punch!"

WOACK

Bergamo: "Tch!"

ZAP

ZAP

Bergamo: "Behind you, punk!"

POW

Cole: "WOOOAH!!"

Piccolo: "HA!"

PEW PEW PEW

BOOM

Bergamo: "UUUUAAGH?!"

Lavender: (Poison Punching) "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! POISON! POISON! POISON!"

Gohan: (Dodging)

Dyspo: "Take this, pup!" (Kick)

POW

Lavender: "Ugh?!"

Gohan: "Thanks."

Dyspo: "You know ever since we're enemies back in the tournament. Even though your father plots his evil scheme to compose the universal game to erase every universe including ours."

Dyspo: "But that's from the past."

Gohan: "Well look, my father is not evil. He is just always excited to fight every opponent we want to enjoy for his strength."

Gohan: "I know how you feel for the people and the universe to protect in justice as peacekeepers like your friends and Jiren."

Gohan: "I admit I saw your incredible heroic poses as superheroes! I too became a hero and fought crime in my universe!"

Dyspo: "Really, huh?"

Dyspo: "It's true we are heroes and warriors of Universe 11. We fought many monsters and villains to bring them down to their crimes and criminal actions they always wanted!"

Dyspo: "But now we became allies, let's start the counter attack combined with our strength to take out those pups!"

Gohan: "That's a great plan! Let's do this together...for justice!"

Dyspo: "For justice!"

Lavender: "GAAAAAAGH!!"

PEW PEW

Gohan: "Watch out!"

ZAP

BOOM

ZAP

Lavender: ...

Lavender: "I'll take out both you with my deadly poisons personally! Including you Gohan!"

Lavender: "I'm gonna get my revenge after the humiliation of losing the tournament to erase our universe! Because of your father and your pesky Universe 7 warriors!"

Lavender: "All we did was to protect and take down crooks bringing apocalipsis terror! But we failed!"

Lavender: "You nasty 7th and 11th treated us like weak dogs! Thinking your universes are more in harmony than ours! Because it's a wasteland of chaos filled with all tragedy! It's supposed to be peaceful, but all we have is the emptiness of nothingness in every city that was erased by our destroyer!"

Gohan & Dyspo: ...

Lavender: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! It doesn't matter now which universe is perfect! You'll feel the wrath of my poison attack!"

Gohan: "We'll see about that, Lavender."

Dyspo: "Let's go!"

Gohan: "Right!"

ZOOM

ZOOM

Basil: "Take this, kitty!"

Basil: "Shining Blaster!"

PEW PEW

BOOM BOOM

Basil: "Heheheheheheheheheheh..."

Basil: "Huh?! Where did she...?!"

ZAP

Kakunsa: "HRAAGH!!"

Basil: "What the?!"

SNAP

Basil: "GUUUAAAAAGH!!"

Basil: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! RAGH!"

SNAP

Basil: "WAAAAAAAAGH!!

Kakunsa: "You'll never understand the roar of love in my prey, fiend!"

Kakunsa: "All you Universe 9 is about playing dirty in your evilness and hatred!"

Kakunsa: "Good guys always win! But we never give up!"

Basil: "GRRRRRRRRR!! You little..."

Cole: "HA! GRAGH! HA! HA! GRAGH! GRAGH! HA!"

POW

Bergamo: "GRRRRR! Ha, is that all you got, kid? Didn't even tickle..."

Cole: "Oh, yeah? Are you about that?"

Bergamo: "Huh?"

Cole: "You see I was toying you around to be distracted! But you were just like a cute pup playing around!"

Cole: "You might wanna take a look up."

Bergamo: (Look at all the Ki balls around) "Gah..."

Cole: "Now Piccolo!"

ZOOM

Piccolo: (Hellzone Grenade) "You're through!"

VOOOM

VOOOM

BOOM

Bergamo: "TRAAAAAGH!!"

Piccolo: "Heh..."

Cole: "That did it!"

Bergamo: "Gr...ugh...ugh..."

Bergamo: "D-Darn you...all..."

Bergamo: "There's not...possible you all...overpowered than us...! We...are the Trio De Danger! The...best of...the best 3 brothers...nobody will...defeat us..."

(THUDD)

Bergamo: (Unconscious)

Cole: "I almost feel bad for them."

Piccolo: ...

Lavender & Basil: "BIG BROTHER!!"

POW

POW

Lavender: "GUGH!?"

Basil: "UGH?!"

(THUDD)

Gohan: "It's over..."

Dyspo: "Yeah..."

???: "Hahahahahahahaha! I'm afraid it's just begun, fools."

Everyone: !

Vangelis: ...

Cole: 😦 "Vangelis!"

Vangelis: "Long time no see, Cole."

Cole: "You were supposed to be in prison at Shintaro!"

Vangelis: "Yes, but I was freed thanks to Harumi."

Cole: "Harumi?"

Vangelis: "Yes, since she freed me, I joined the sinisters of all the villains, you all defeated them in one empty place of time."

Vangelis: "Back in the day you defeated me. I lost everything because you! Ruining all my kingdom life to rule over it!"

Cole: "Yeah, that was a great part that I totally dominated you in the underground match. Heh."

Vangelis: "You stole my own throne! Turn my people against me! Turn my own daughter against me!"

Cole: "Oh yeah, I got to rub that on yourself. Because all you cared about yourself to need power for your sorceress scheme instead of your people, and Princess Vania!"

Vangelis: "GRRRRRRRRRRR!!! I will make you pay for the disaster ruler's life ripped apart, ninja scum! Vengeance will be mine!"

Cole: "You expect us you can take me down all are your own?"

Cole: "There's 5 of us against one!"

Vangelis: "Hehehehehehehehehehe!"

Cole: "What are you laughing about?"

Vangelis: "You'll be surprised to see...HA!" (Give dark energy to Trio De Danger)

Cole: "What are you doing?!"

Gohan: "That doesn't look good!"

Vangelis: "Rise! Transcend your own terrifying power to eliminate the black ninja and his friends permanently! In the name of Goku Black!"

Gohan: "Goku Black...?"

Cole: "Wait, he was brainwashed by Black instead of Fu!"

Piccolo: "Then he's back to life?!"

Trio De Danger: "GRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAARGH!!!" (Power-up)

Everyone: !

Vangelis: "Hehehehehehehe..."

Trio De Danger: "Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!"

Piccolo: "Their power is off the chart! It's insane!"

Bergamo: "Hahahahahahahaha! Yes!! Now this is the power we need to finish you all at once!"

Bergamo: "Brothers, let's crush those lapdogs what we're made out of! Limp to limp in their bones!"

Lavender & Basil: "Right, brother!"

Trio De Danger: (Power-up) "HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

Vangelis: 😈

Birchwood Forest

Hirudegarn: (Power-up) "ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAR!!!!"

Hirudegarn: "GRAGH!"

POW

Zane: "GAGH!"

(THUDDED)

Krillin: "Zane! That does it!"

Krillin: "GRRAAGH! Destructo Disc!"

WOOP

Hirudegarn: (Teleport)

Krillin: !

Hirudegarn: (Teleport and encounter attack behind Krillin) "RRRRAGH!"

POW

Krillin: "WAAAAAAAAGH!!"

Hit: "Hmph!"

TIME SKIP

Hirudegarn: ...

CRACK TIME SKIP

Hirudegarn: "GRAAAAGH!!"

Hit: "What?!"

ZAP

ZAP

Hit: ...

Hirudegarn: (Swing tail attack)

POW

Hit: "UGH?!"

Tapion: "He's too powerful with that evil Ki! Even without my flute to seal him, he'll destroy everything the entire planet out of existence!"

Trunks (Xeno): (Swing sword attack) "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

Hirudegarn: (Teleport)

Trunks (Xeno): !

Hirudegarn: "GRAAAAAGH!!" (Grab a squeeze Trunks)

POW

Trunks (Xeno): "GRAAAAAAAGH!!!"

Tapion: "Trunks!!"

Trunks (Xeno): "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! Agh...agh...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

Tapion: 😧 "No...Trunks!"

Flashbacks

Tapion: "TRUNKS!!!"

Trunks (Xeno): "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

???: "Kamehameha!"

PEW

BOOM

Hirudegarn: "GAAAGH?!" (Let Trunks go)

Trunks (Xeno): ...

Trunks (Xeno): "Uh....uh..."

???: "Trunks, are you alright?"

Trunks (Xeno): ?

Trunks (Xeno): 😦 "G-Gohan..."

Future Gohan: "Here let me lift you up."

Trunks (Xeno): "Thanks..."

Future Gohan: "Trunks, how did you get here? And where are we?"

Future Gohan: "I was supposed to be in the city to defeat 2 androids to save you."

Future Gohan: "And now I got here. For no some reason I teleported in this area."

Trunks (Xeno): "Gohan...I..."

PEW

Trunks (Xeno): "Watch out!"

ZAP

BOOM

ZAP

Hirudegarn: "ROOOOOOOOOAR!!"

Trunks (Xeno): "I'll explain the details later! Right now we need to focus on this monster to defeat him!"

Trunks (Xeno): "Let's get in on full power!"

Future Gohan: "Right!"

Tapion: "Trunks, I'll be by your side to join."

Tapion: "The 3 of us will have a chance to defeat the phantom majin to put him to sleep!"

Tapion: "Just like the last time since you were small I gave you my sword back in my timeline."

Tapion: "You're hero Trunks! Through and through!"

Trunks (Xeno): "Thank you, Tapion. Right, let's finish this!"

Hirudegarn: (Power-up) "GRRRRRRRRRRAAGH!!!"

Tapion: (Power-up)

Future Gohan: (Power-up)

Trunks' (Xeno) Thought: (Okay, only got one better chance to win this battle!)

Trunks' (Xeno) Thought: (I have to go beyond the level of the Super Saiyan God!)

Trunks (Xeno): (Transforming) "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

Trunks (Xeno): ...

Future Gohan: "Trunks...What is that form?"

Future Gohan: "It's amazing..."

Trunks (Xeno): "This is..."

Trunks (Xeno): "...Super Saiyan God SS!"

Zane: "Amazing..."

Zane: "You guys must win...You can do this together..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252 4 3
Au! After changing history, Future Trunks was arrested for his illegal time-traveling affairs by the Supreme Kai of Time, Chronoa. As punishment, he...
592 5 8
The final battle for Earth has been sent into a tail spin by an unexpected twist of fate... In the form of a new space-fairing Saiyan named Kayl! Kay...
36K 887 33
"You see, three years later in the 12th of May... around 10 am... it's when they appear to make themselves known." Shadow figures float through his v...
108 2 6
// so, to clear this up. this is an alternate dimension that this will be set in. meaning, this is not canon to the main timeline we are all familiar...