Playing Hard to Get (August A...

By _GuiltyPleasure_

Camila has never been the easy type. One day while she's out with her best friend she meets a guy by the name... More

Playing Hard to Get
Shorty Swing My Way
Try Again
Truth Is
Diggin On You
Freak Me
Don't Take It Personal
My Boo
No Love
Just Kickin It
Baby Baby Baby
C.R.U.S.H.
Show You
Bye Bye
I'm So Into You
Best Thing I Never Had
Daddy's Home
My Little Secret
My Love
Someone To Love You
Girl Talk
He's Mine
Twisted
What Goes Around...Comes Around...
Nobody's Suppose To Be Here
Until It's Gone
Better In Time
Gone Already
Missing You
Get Me Home
Don't Mess With My Man
Rehab
In Your Hood
Look What You've Done
Last Chance
Long Way Down
Understanding
Crying Out For Me
I Don't Wanna
Authors Note...
The One
Creep
Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart
Me Time
Aint Thinkin' Bout You
Dirty Laundry
When I'm Gone
Like You'll Never See Me Again
Exhale (Shoop Shoop)
God's Got A Blessing
Song Cry
Help!
Guess What???!

Hit 'Em Up Style (Ooops!)

34.4K 1.4K 441
By _GuiltyPleasure_

When you go then everything goes
From the crib to the ride and the clothes
So you better let him know that
If he messed up you gotta hit em up
-Blu Cantrell

°Camila°
I picked up the plate and scooped some of the grits onto it. I put two pieces of bacon and piece of sausage followed by some eggs. I took the toast out the toaster and sat it on the plate too. I got out a glass and poured some orange juice in it. I grabbed the glass and plate and went to the dinner table. I sat the items in front of August who had just gotten in early this morning. I went back into the kitchen to make my plate and a glass of apple juice.
"Aye babeh bring me some cheese." Aug yelled to me.

I returned to the table and sat down, making sure to say my prayers and ask the Lord to give me the strength not to fuck him up on this good Sunday morning.

I cut up my meats and mixed them up with my grits and eggs. I poured a little salt and pepper into my food before stirring it up and dug in.

"It felt so good to sleep in my bed." August said in between chews.

"Oh really?" I asked as I spread the jelly on my toast.

"Yeah it did. What was it like bein' hea' without me? I know you missed me." He said.

"I actually enjoyed myself." I bit into the toast and stared at him.

He nodded his head and grabbed a napkin to wipe his mouth.

"Why I'm feelin' like we got some beef goin' on? Thought we settled that befa' I left?" He asked before taking some eggs into his mouth.

"You had fun?" I asked changing the subject.

"Yeah I did. Now its time for ya birthday trip." He smiled.

I half laughed, "That won't be happening!" I smirked.
He looked up and put his fork down.

"And why not?"

"Because I said so."
"You betta' calm down wit' all that attitude shit befa' I smack ya ass."

I pushed my plate to the side. I sat up straight and put my elbows on the table, letting my chin rest on my hands.
"No, you lucky I didn't come down to Florida and smack yo ass." I mushed him from across the table.

"Whatcha' talkin' bout? You walking on a thin line right nahh." He threatened me.

"Just like my fuckin' patience with your flat faced ass."

"Watch ya mouth." He warned me.
I rolled my eyes and stood up.
"Why you always on some bullshit huh? I come home afta' workin' hard fa' you and this what I get? I'm tryna be nice but you testing me." He said angrily.

"August shut the hell up. Only thing you know how to do is lie and twist your dry ass hair."

"Lie? What the hell I gotta lie ta' you about?" He asked confused.

I stormed into the kitchen and got out the envelope, I came back in and threw it in front of him.
He picked it up and opened it, once he saw what the pictures were about he went pale and swallowed hard. His reaction was enough for me and I didn't wait up for a explanation.
I darted up the stairs, into my bedroom and starting throwing bags onto the floor. I took clothes out my dressers and threw them into the suit cases.

Travis came in with a worried look.
"What's goin' on?" He asked.
Before I could respond August came jogging into the room.
"Aye Trav let me holla at ha' real quick."
Travis looked at me and left out, closing the door behind him.

I got up and went into my closet, completely ignoring his presence. I pulled some more clothes off the hangers and turned around to enter the bedroom again. August pulled onto my arm, stopping me.
"Whea' you goin' Camila?" He questioned.

I jerked my arm free and ignored his question.

"You gotta talk to me man." He pleaded.

"What are you intentions with me huh? To show the world that you can do what you please and I'll still be around? Do you even love me like you say you do?" I asked him.

He stepped closer to wipe my face. "Camila them pictures wasn't what they seem. Somebody tryna ta' set me up babeh."

"How do you sit here and look me in my eyes and still lie? I don't get you! I give you every and anything you could possibly ask for, I should fuck Boobie to let you see how it feels."

His faced turned from soft to angry.
"Why you so fuckin' dumb? If I wanted to fuck a bitch I would of been did that cause trust me, I've had multiple opportunities. Play stupid and fuck him if you want to, I promise I'll ruin ya whole life befa' that ever happen." He said aggressive.

"Whatever August. You just worry about playing daddy to your baby that's on the way." I said as I continued to pack.
-
I loaded up all my bags into my car.
"Camila calm down and talk ta' him." Trav tried to convince me.

"Talk to him for what? To hear him lie? I'll pass."

"You my lil sista and if August was in the wrong then you know I wouldn't be out hea' doing this, but you gotta believe me. I was wit Aug the whole time. Whoever took them pictures only got what they wanted you to see. They tryna break yal' apart man!"
I looked from Travis to the house.
"Please, just go talk ta' him."

I took a deep breath and closed my door. I walked to the front door and stepped in. I walked all through the house looking for August until I found him out back. I closed the sliding door and walked over to him.

"August."
He just continued to smoke and stare off into space.

"August what were those pictures about?" I asked him.

"You know I luhh you right?" He said.

"I don't know. Do you?"

"When I first met you, I won't lie I just wanted to fuck but as time when on I saw it was more to ya then that. I couldn't figure you out, shit I still can't." He laughed.
"I tol' you some shit that any other soul woulda' been ducked off and left, but you....still hea'. We went through our lil shit wit' Deja but we bounced right back like we never left. We had our lil fights but was still goin' strong. I promised myself I would never hurt you like that ever again. Then these pictures pop up, you really think I would risk losing you again?"

I shrugged.

"You came ta' me in my time of need, you was what helped me through. After Chrissy cheated on me I tol' myself I would never fall for another bitch and get hurt again, but you popped up and legit cared fa' me, you listened ta' me, even wiped a nigga tears a handful of times. You never judged, not once. And befa' I knew it I found myself falling in love witcha'. You gave me ya time, trust and I swallowed my pride. Just like you said I taught you how to love well.....you gave me someone ta' love.." He looked up at me as he spoke.

"I never dug anyone like this man. I thought befa' you would just up and leave the least you would do is talk ta' me but nope. I tell you I luhh you and all you do is brush it off. I got feelings but you don't see that. You so worried about what the outsiders gotta say that you don't see what you got in front cha'. I'm always the one who tryna' make things right at the end of the day. Yeah I know I fucked up but damn I can't keep doing this hea', I had so many plans but I'm done trying."

"What are you saying August? I came out here to talk to you."

"So we talk on your terms? Camila you selfish and it don't work like that. I try so hard to make you understand.... Ion' know if this the right decision but I feel this is what's best cause you obviously don't feel the same way I do. If you don't believe anything I ever told you, I just want you to know that I'll always luhh you babeh girl." I watched through my watery eyes as he stood and dug deep into his pockets. Out came a tiny little box with a ribbon tied around it. He gave it to me, and hugged me long and tight as if this was his last and kissed my forehead. He ran his hand over his face to wipe the tears that escaped before walking into the house.

I soon heard the sound of his range before he took off. I stood frozen in the same spot with the box still in hand. I untied and opened it. Before me was the most beautiful ring that I'd ever seen. It was perfect as it gleamed in the sun. I knew he had put some thought into this piece of jewelry before purchasing.

It was so lovely and captivating that I couldn't take my eyes off of it, I didn't even notice Travis come out until he spoke, "I bet them pictures didn't show that." He said as he shook his head. I looked from him back to the ring as I heard his footsteps get further and further away.
My eyes bleed with pain soon, I sobbed uncontrollably as I tried to piece together what I had just done.

August would be the one that got away.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 10.5K 47
TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! - - - - - - Camila Beckett. She promises hersel...
55K 1.2K 31
August alsina is the hottest artist out right now with his music going in the right direction he had been truly blessed but the only thing he doesn't...
5.1K 180 18
A doctor name kee has a boyfriend with a bipolar disorder. sometimes he puts his hands on her. one day he goes to far and she leaves him. she meets a...